Is this the greatest videogame ever made?

Is this the greatest videogame ever made?

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (580x724, 73K)

no

Attached: every Dark Souls II thread.png (633x758, 271K)

no

2019... I still get threads literally every single day

yeh

I played recently and it's my favorite alongside with monster hunter world and yakuza 0 (yes, i'm 19)

>that garbage attempt at SoC on the left

>you'll never play this for the first time again

It's a garbage design to begin with.

>an RPG
No

what's wrong with it

Attached: dark_souls_3_soul_of_cinder_sixth_scale_statue_gecco_1.jpg (960x1158, 408K)

No, but this is.

Attached: Bloodborne TOH edition.jpg (1000x1000, 202K)

It's no masterpiece

Ahem...

Attached: 1554747058313.png (1145x873, 908K)

Bloodborne is one of my favourite games, but this thread format always leads to shit.
user related >caring about what normalfags think
this board has fallen far

>he takes a bait poster seriously

Attached: !.jpg (271x152, 33K)

No but I did enjoy it alot.

yes, you can tell because it gets more daily threads of praise than any other game people claim to be the GOAT, looking at you cdprojektniggers

I'm tempted to try and make Yharnam in Quake, but first I'd have to learn how to map in the first place to do it.

How do these same fucking threads keeping getting replies every single day? What more have you got to say about Bloodborne after talking about it for 5 years straight?

>implying they'd let a console exclusive win GotY so early into the console generation

user the asuka versus rei discussion has been going on for 24 fucking years, literally everything that each side has to say has been said yet there is no sign of this ever stopping, 5 years is nothing, expect to see bloodborne threads in 10 years too probably