Fate/Grand Order

>FGO NA takes the scene on Sakuracon
>everyone is expecting an answer about the recent censorship and rewards nerf on the NA server
>some guy who is streaming with his phone gets dragged away by security without uttering a word
Is this the new standard that we should get used to when it comes to mobile gaming?

Attached: 1529767348172.png (225x225, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3OTn_h5ZhEE
twitter.com/MagiaRecordEN/status/1119351620234387456
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/104289669/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi
youtube.com/watch?v=ElQIbHsT3Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=ecymmMN-_CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1530084611166.jpg (2500x1872, 1.58M)

Clairvoyance EX
Buy more qwartz

>Sakuracon

Attached: Gaymen.jpg (442x600, 50K)

This is the face of the man who unironically summoned summoned his own STASI troops to a fucking convention

Attached: 1547889825571.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>Is this the new standard that we should get used to when it comes to mobile gaming?
Nah, only FGO NA.

>some guy who is streaming with his phone gets dragged away by security without uttering a word
Wait, for real? Why? Is there some kind of legal reasons for not being allowed to stream american cons?

Only Fate GO has its own STASI, so I don't think so.

Attached: file.png (848x480, 398K)

Is this the new standard that we should get used to when it comes to mobile gaming?
FGO NA is a very unique joke that won't be repeated anywhere else or it will become less and less fun.

Attached: yfw NAkeks exist.png (180x135, 53K)

Stop playing gacha shit

No, they didn't sign any NDA or anything.

Nope, no reason. He's just afraid that he'll be asked uncomfortable questions.

you could have omitted the NA really

UNCENSOR DEMIYA NOW

Attached: 1531588999669.jpg (450x636, 36K)

It will never happen bro

Attached: 1530365383981.jpg (955x2837, 838K)

>Is this the new standard that we should get used to when it comes to mobile gaming?
no, Dragalia Lost just listened to feedback and took cards completely out of their summon pool and is giving everyone tons of free summon currency as compensation.

TW and KR events get streamed no problem. It's only NA. Well, CN has the censorship bit but events get streamed just fine too.

The absolute state of FGO "chads"

Attached: 1538101012531.png (1345x1145, 753K)

>recent censorship and rewards nerf on the NA server
What happened?

I mean that the game itself is a bad joke, not the events

All those streams are done by the event organizers themselves, not some literally who in the crowd.

FGO NA will probably go down in history as one of the worst game related customer experiences ever.
Albert (pic related, the retard who runs FGO NA) just sat there and laughed at everyone

Attached: 1538933605686.jpg (3024x2289, 643K)

The only "chads" in the market is KanColle

AL>FGO

Taiwan had random people streaming as well. Didn't get dragged by security. You can even see people holding up their phones in official streams. China did the same but that's China they don't give a fuck about rules anyway.

Attached: 1553786373502.png (343x292, 130K)

The black servant became white

Attached: 1542422687653.png (1334x687, 1.04M)

What a chad, gives zero fucks about stupid paypigs since theyre going to empty their wallets anyways.

No, Aniplex is just incompetent. There's a reason Ebin7's monthly NA profits were greater than FGO NAs.

They bleached a servant bc "muh racism" ignoring the lore behinde, quit april fools event and give us less ingame currency than japan to feel the real japanese game experience

please clap

>making him white
>not fixing his dumb lips
Gae

>idiots get surprised when nuType-Moon treats its fanbase like dogs
kek

Well that's because they didn't have any reason to censor shit that would make people question their authority. With China the insectoid drones are fine with the censorship so there's nothing to be afraid of while here some are capable of free thought.

Kancolle is Japanese exclusive club. Fate GO is the biggest grossing mobile game all around.

Bro I'm clapping!

Attached: 1526242178908.png (1237x624, 1.65M)

NA EMIYA Alter is better.

>KanColle
unironically a dead franchise

Pregnant Jeanne!

Attached: 5.jpg (1200x1708, 643K)

I think I'll join with others and ask what the hell happened.
What censorship ocured?
What was happening at Sakuracon and what was guy trying to stream?

That said, expecting >standards from mobile games is silly. Those games are made to suck out your money. You either roll with it, or step aside without any reparations.

Taiwan isnt china.

Why did they whitewash him again?

Good. Now LOUDER

Oh I totally know that, that's why I specifically said China. Taiwan has nothing to censor to begin with.

>playing NA version

Attached: 1541906634749.png (377x395, 248K)

they might be scared that people will overreact to the trope of someone becoming darker when they become "evil"

In that case I'll go even further and say that gacha mobage as a concept is cancer.

Because being a black person is racist.

Alberto is repulsed by dark skin.

Attached: 1535581070085.jpg (1280x719, 458K)

Albert hates blacks

>What censorship ocured?
Emiya Alter who butned his skin with a mana overload in lore got censured because apparently it's racism to display someone with dark skin in a game.
>What was happening at Sakuracon and what was guy trying to stream?
Some random guy streamed Albert and his SEAmonkey conference and a few minutes in security stormed him and dragged him away without him even doing anything.

Attached: 1532431668038.png (1246x1016, 638K)

There was supposed to be a Q&A after the thing, so one guy asks about when the Q&A is and about the censorship matters, gets dragged out of the room. Then he just cancelled the Q&A and left with privately hired security, that wasnt part of the

Attached: 1555800803906.png (672x324, 46K)

>whitewash
Brownwash. Black people with criminal implication is bad, but brown people? That's ok.

Attached: demiya.jpg (3023x4088, 1.16M)

>black guy becomes white
honestly i don't think anyone cares. it was just someone online trying to find something to complain about to feel important.
if anything the new version is actually racist.

now if they censored titties there would have been an actual riot

Attached: PassionlipAF.png (720x1020, 519K)

They literally have STASI troopers dragging away anyone who asks the wrong questions or takes a photo of their gatherings. Albert has lost his mind.

Attached: 1535333600863.gif (250x480, 88K)

The US is turning into a dystopia by the minute. Ask the wrong questions? Secret police come out and drag you away before putting a bullet through your skull.

Cope more, FGOtards. At least in Azur Lane we don't get censored left and right by a SEAnigger.
Pictured, my cute wife Laffey

Attached: 1538099469861.jpg (1116x1578, 255K)

If they censored Demiya for being problematic what's stopping them from censoring tiddies for the exact same reason?

Bc nigger with guns is racist but mexican druglord with guns is ok
T. Albert KKKao

boobs are where fate's money comes from
go ahead and complain about fate go's white washing in the right places if you want the changes reverted

If this shit is allowed to go down unchecked in the biggest NA gacha you can bet it will affect you too eventually

Attached: 1555624684925.jpg (3711x1872, 1.61M)

horseshit
there isn't enough contrast between the brown and the gold. It looks like dogshit, especially in sprite form

>He's even dissing people who agree with him

Attached: 1554918992371.png (1273x965, 1.25M)

where are you my fellow JPchads?

Probably on /fgog/, laughing at us

Attached: 1548903086658.png (329x366, 95K)

>started playing on NA because I heard there was going to be no censorship
>Servant gets censored
If any loli gets censored I'll just quit

Attached: idontlikegundam.jpg (756x772, 100K)

>If any loli gets censored I'll just quit
There's someone already on the list waiting for IMPROVEMENTS (TM)

Well, you should definetly quit now then since Albert made it clear Abigail is """problematic"""

If loli gets censored the game will die.

>doesn't quit at the first instance of censorship
>waits for muh ironic weeb loli xD

>FGO will die before I get to roll for Iskander during the Zero rerun
Dudes...

Attached: 1524555365862.png (600x613, 300K)

>Range ban on /vg/ just because people are saying mean things about NA.

Nice job affecting unrelated generals retard.

Attached: 1548608797075.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

That's what we live under DAILY

Attached: 1545139925497.png (500x450, 137K)

NA Exclusive New and Improved Abigail Williams!

Attached: 1543055742258.jpg (500x707, 132K)

the mod is going apeshit banning everyone who dares to criticise Albert KKKao and his STASI force.

>NA
>putting even half that effort into censoring
They couldn't remove Demiya's lips, at best they're just going to coat her in black on paint

feels good not playing the SEAnigger version

Attached: 1539036297115.jpg (1399x1000, 658K)

There is only one China.

How are they going to translate the Detroit joke in the CCC event?

Are you having fun building FdG ENtard?
Oh wait, you get content delayed because your localization team takes all their feedback from retards on their official Discord server who constantly whine about not having cubes and demand dead weeks to "save up".
Remind you of anyone?

Attached: 1555100193838.jpg (574x553, 110K)

it doesnt exist. what Detroit Joke? here have this EPIC meme instead.

Fucking Americans, I swear

she looks like she fucks worms

Except that CCC also explains why he turned into a nigger in first place.

They can't run.

ctrl+f "Detroit", replace "Wigger"

Literally digital dictatorship

They will just replace it with something unrelated. The localization team did that a lot during Shinjuku

Attached: 1529143260045.png (503x480, 526K)

Wait, Grand Order got censored?

Housamo is not censored. Play Housamo!

Attached: 026.png (800x566, 647K)

I'm here not playing JP because the Tokugawa event killed my interest in the game, and this is despite having rolled Kama in one ten roll.

Attached: 1554313240262.png (220x337, 128K)

They translate things to stuff that has nothing to do with what original text says, they have done it multiple times. I'm pretty sure they'll just omit shit that doesnt fit them.

Only NA.

Out black servant became white a few months ago and now they have security squads taking away anyone asking about it during conventions and Q&As.

Attached: 1547540733634.png (949x735, 875K)

And that China is the Republic of China.

China too but they get like 100 quartz as compensation.

Attached: 1540572367411.png (308x72, 9K)

Right here. Just wasted all my quartz for dark Sakura and got nothing but 1 Weiba.
Can't wait for Nasu to kill the game in 1-2 years
After "Altria" I'm not surprised

Attached: 5.jpg (960x1152, 203K)

But I play NA.

What in the goddamn fuck. They kept Jack and other fine but changed this, I don't understand.

Attached: 1533421748526.png (662x800, 231K)

>quit FEH because of F2P rewards getting shittier and no content
>pick up this game after finishing FSN
>plenty of content; lots of good Servants in the 1-3* pool
>but the rewards are gimped, and now there’s censorship
Did I join at a bad time?

Attached: 9EC811F5-318F-48A7-A56D-77AC13D03A72.jpg (507x445, 69K)

It's always a bad time to start playing FGO.

F/GO is the best gacha on the market for F2P but the NA server is being run by batshit crazy people

OHNONO
MORE LIKE DEAD CHINKSHIT

>NA fucks you because fuck you.
>Jp fucks anyone starting because fuck newfags catching up.

Guess.

>tfw I missed it because I was at work
Did they livestream it?
Did they say anything at all about Demiya or Abby?

I'm still laughing over how they brought out a fake cake which disappointed one of the voice actresses

If you didn't start NA in the first month, you will forever be fucked by the massively frontloaded Saint Quartz distribution, so yes.

play langrisser,CN is censored instead of global

Just play the superior nippon version, It actually gives a lot of quartz to new players and if you do the interlewds and strenght quests you get even more quartz.

Man, so not only is NA still shit but it got worse? I left shortly after the /alter/ revolution attempt failed and the Aniplex reddit dicksuckers prevailed, guess I chose the correct time. I assume all the usual reddit and youtube idiots are applauding this bullshit while still spewing the same old "its a small team" or "I have a job and 3 kids" excuses.

Attached: e2b8d1563375f955e5dac69a73cbdc76.jpg (700x393, 18K)

>>Did they livestream it?
One of the reddit FGO personalities had a friend who did
>Did they say anything at all about Demiya or Abby?
No, he was dragged away by security forces as soon as Albert noticed him

>>Did they say anything at all about Demiya or Abby?
Nope, Albert called STASI and dragged people who dared to question it out, cancelled the Q&A and then ran off.

No, and the retard in that was streaming got booted out by aniplex, also they cancelled QA and replaced it with a shitty quiz.

Aside Back button everything was run of mill garbage that everyone and their mother knows.

No sex, no cake OK?
t. Albert

Attached: 1538100658350.png (1080x1072, 1.8M)

Yeah and he kept sexually harassing that seiyuu, which is the seiyuu of the face of the franchise so they had keep him away from her. This guy is truly something.

Literally unless you started in the first month it's always been a bad time. The server was massively front loaded with rewards which dried up immediately after the early days of NA. Not that I'd advise starting JP since it is a nightmare for latelets.

Wait, is Abby out in NA yet? Are they censoring her too?

Attached: 1513199066419.jpg (691x668, 133K)

>Aside Back button
They're adding the back button?
Not out, but Albert explicitly mentioned her and saying something the lines of her third ascension art being "too much".

No, but they expressed "concerns" on last year interview same for Emiya.

Guess who got hit recently?

I don't give a shit about FGO but I hope it only gets worse from there just because fuck /alter/.
Even Yea Forums and Yea Forums are too civilized for them.

>her third ascension art being "too much".
I'm going to fucking lose it

Attached: 1512615128463.jpg (1500x1500, 227K)

Yes, back button confirmed along with Liz and Robin updates.

I still don't know why those fucks take forever to add small QA updates, there is no excuse anymore since NA is using a build past Shinjuku.

She's gonna be censored. Albert has guaranteed it with the cheers of reddit.

I tried it, but there’s unironically too much gameplay. There’s dozens of mechanics to learn, and it’s not the type of game I can play while walking between classes, if you know what I mean. Also, the art is shit, even if I like the 90s character designs

Attached: 839FBF1A-0C28-4400-8728-C4E7A7BF6928.jpg (588x588, 78K)

Oh no no no...

Attached: 1549369859464.png (490x380, 144K)

there's literally autobattle

It's always a bad time to join a gacha, but the earlier you join the better.

Might as well start now if you really want to play, but you're fucked from participating in the upcoming event.

>Hey guise what about some event that ties ton of shit from a game that never got localized.
>Btw if you want know what happen just
>Read the Wiki.

Attached: 1548439842223.gif (599x336, 109K)

bro... /alter/ is an [s4s] colony

Attached: 1549543469085.png (698x1010, 594K)

>release new event based on a japanese untranslated game
>huge event, almost like a main story quest
>in the event
"Bro just read the wiki lol"

Attached: 1538022589121.gif (403x534, 443K)

>we don't get censored

Attached: 80kxAtR.jpg (1837x1368, 610K)

>privately hired security
Now, I'm not american so I obviously don't really know how that works in your country, but from what I know about those things in my homeland, that's sounds ridiculous. Is he afraid someone is going to kill him over mobile game?

To be honest, this Archer looks weird either way. I don't play FGO, is he one of prized and sought after servants?

I don't know what "Albert" fellow expected to happen, bad questions happen all the time even without prior fuck ups. Shouldn't have this QA session arranged in the first place if he was afraid to be out of comfort zone.

How bout supporting Albert by displaying the white power symbol?

It got changed before release.

And let's be honest. isn't a big deal since design is same. Now Emiya change completely ignore the whole lore behind it.

To be fair, a lot of Fate go japanese players haven't played Fate/stay night let alone Fate extra CCC.

Attached: 66560505_p12.png (868x1228, 1.11M)

>enter gacha thread
>endless complaints
>"come play x/y"
>go in x/y thread
>endless complaints + waifuposting
every time

Attached: 1543321021924.jpg (736x717, 57K)

Except that we aren't even going get a shitty tie in or quick rundown.

He literally told people to read the wiki, what is worse that there is only one route completely translated.

>but from what I know about those things in my homeland, that's sounds ridiculous. Is he afraid someone is going to kill him over mobile game?
It is ridicilious, that's why everyone is spamming STASI everywhere. He is so afraid someone will ask him something he doesnt like he's going apeshit.

>I don't play FGO, is he one of prized and sought after servants?
Nope. He's just the first character whose artwork has been censored on the NA server.

Other characters have been censored on other servers, but they received a compensation in the form of premium currency. NA server has received absolutely no indication of acknowledging the changes made.

>it doesn't count

>To be honest, this Archer looks weird either way. I don't play FGO, is he one of prized and sought after servants?
He isn't super rare but he has a reason for looking like that since he wen't way too far with magic and literally burned his skin which made him into a man with fried skin and large wounds pouring out glowing mana

>He literally told people to read the wiki
Lol didn't know that, NA truly is a joke

>Shouldn't have this QA session arranged in the first place if he was afraid to be out of comfort zone.
There was no QA session at this event, it was replaced by a quiz or something.

what's more, he said multiple times "BB is my waifu." The whole thing is a sick joke.

They can’t be dumb enough to censor Abi right? She is pretty much going to be the source of their Christmas bonus along with blond Rin.

You know why.

Same reasons of why there is no streams.

Its shit but pointless since it was also unreleased at time, if it was changed after release then i could agree with you, but isn't the case. Emiya was in jp long time ago.

Attached: 1555098840166.png (1280x720, 812K)

I can never trust it, in any game

The problem is that Albert's wording implied they would change other things if given the chance

doesn't even look all that bad

one debatable png againts what, the entire content of a game modified

>Imagine being scared from some nerds.

Thats really pathetic when other kusoges have QA just fine.

Attached: 1547102213843.jpg (450x690, 55K)

It's over bro. Just give up. FGO NA is dead.

Attached: 1554754456625.jpg (5100x3850, 898K)

>rewards nerf

lmao
Honestly from what I remember jp server wasnt anywhere near generous with their rewards anyway.

To be fair I dont think they can really do anything else

Not at the start but the NA server has basically removed every single SQ and golden apple for the past few months. We can be happy if we get some bronze fou's and silver apples.

You get quartz for ton of shitty reasons. But that quite don't fix the horrible rates.

But NA quartz is entirely frontloaded on first months. And rewards from milestones got nerfed instead of being same like other servers basically punishing everyone from not being like JP or better.

thats not excuse

Still no excuse and they told people read the Wiki.

Even FE who have ton of games that never got localized implemented the characters well for every time they popped around.

Man, I really enjoy the fate franchise and the mobile game is a nice time waster but HOLY FUCK they treat NA like complete ass and don't even care. I get that japan absolutely hates white people but this shit is out of control, you don't come to america and act like this and expect to get away with it when these people already seen everything you did for your asian audience. We're like the youngest kid watching all your siblings getting worshiped and by the time it comes to you they're like get fucked son but don't forget to take care of us when we get old.

Then these guys just spout out all the information we knew YEARS AGO (there are clearly cosplayers dressed up as JP characters) and then keep dodging us for Q&A because they know they can't handle a couple simple questions "demiya & abby". I don't personally care for abby but i Do know once abby is censored(it's obvious now) the major whales will move on. It's exactly why DW is bringing out that other mobile game around the same time abby is released.

Worst part is none of it will make a difference because fate NA only brings in

>the entire content of a game modified
What are you talking about?

dude NA doesn't matter at all on the big picture, abby being censored on the leper server has nothing to do with DW's other game

I'm yet to actually go somewhere in F/SN, that is one of the reasons I don't play FGO (or any other Fate game), but one of my friends said they are not actually connected in any way? Like, FSN is "dimension 1", and FGO is "dimension 2", and those don't connect in any way.

To be honest, MMO threads are kinda like that too. Problem is inherit human desire to bond with someone and then go burn neighboring village. It's just gacha games, due to simplistic gameplay and auto systems, are absolutely perfect for playing them while also shitposting here.

Anyway, what I also want to ask:
I just heard that Madoka mobage is going west, and Aniplex is involved, and I think FGO is also handled by them. Did they make any other fuckups, or it's first time something bad happens?

Honestly he looks better with lighter skin.
That coal black skin was retarded.

>playing NA

Attached: cunny.jpg (1600x900, 267K)

I disagree

The coal skin makes sense in lore since he fried himself by overloading on mana

>did a 10 roll on Karna's current rate up
>two Liz cards in a row
Eh, she's cute too. Better than Medusa Lily.

based cunnychad

i'm EOP and don't want to be at the mercy of namefag translators who start up drama
also sunk costs etc

Unless you're fluent in JP, playing JP is pretty retarded too. FGO is only worth playing for the story.

Ofcourse it does dude, DW's other game is clearly aimed at the loli audience. Once all the abby whales get burned you know they're gonna jump ship and look at that brand new game that just showed up on the app store...

these guys know what they're doing.

Japan thinks the west is full of prudes, puritans and crazy faggots. That's why all censorship for international releases is approved.
Honestly, could you convince them otherwise?

>Ilya rerun
>Managed to somehow get NP2 Ilya
>Couldnt even get a single Miyu

Attached: 1521019438461.png (827x1300, 261K)

>Like, FSN is "dimension 1", and FGO is "dimension 2", and those don't connect in any way.
Yeah they don't connect but the lore and references are important even more so in the CCC event that is a direct connection with Fate extra CCC like some user said above.
>tfw 1700 quartz and no Prillya
>tfw no face

Attached: comic.png (1178x1694, 1.69M)

wouldn't NA whales prefer an english language game?

LIZ LOVE

Attached: 1554950568970.png (688x500, 218K)

pretty much this

Yeah bro, definitely the US and not obsessive control and PC safe space cancer. Stay obsessed.

>FSN is "dimension 1", and FGO is "dimension 2"
this is technically correct but a lot of characters are the same and while you can still enjoy it, it's not as fun

All gacha games are shit
AL is the best one because you usually can get all the ships you want, because you can optimize your formation so you use less stamina to play all day if you want
You only miss events ships if you are really unlucky like me

None of the lolis in the game are censored.
I have Kuro, Helena, and loli Jeanne, and I have yet to get my own Jack...
Cant think of any other lewd loli to get.

>Japan knows the west is full of prudes, puritans and crazy faggots.
Fixed.

>rewards nerf on NA server
wait what

>/alter/ still has the balls to laugh and shit up others generals on /vg/ after all this
The biggest cucks of gacha here folks. Not important, less rewards and rolls, censoring a a moments notice. /alter/ will never recover.

Attached: Laugh at.jpg (442x330, 30K)

Translate? You mean localize? They'll just put ebin mems

We're missing hundreds of quarts and apples

This

Attached: 1524884568663.png (1366x768, 935K)

Play Epic Seven

Attached: 1555304439464.png (600x819, 533K)

God, I hope I roll Miyu.

They're literally stripping us of hundreds of funbux
get used to it, it'll probably get worse.

my favourite part is when /alter/ says it's better than depending on reddit summaries when their localization is even worse

I don't play obscured gookshit

bros, it’s not fair

How is this even related? What the fuck?

>play weeaboo gacha shit in english server when even the translation is dogshit and full of rubbish meme trash

Just started playing this week, actually having a decent amount of fun. The animated cutscenes and combat moves were a very nice surprise. I have no idea what I'm doing and feel like i've hit a wall, though. So I haven't played much today.

LIZ LOVE

Attached: 1509143404331.jpg (500x667, 322K)

>NA thinking they have any hope for the future of the server
>meanwhile the major game's playerbase (Reddit) behaves like this
Lmao, you fags are in for a wild ride.

Attached: 1539910763916.jpg (723x305, 64K)

You can only burn whales so much before they jump ship, despite what others say that these whales are mentally unstable they have a clear idea of what they want. With the nonstop talk of censoring on all the platforms these whales visit and post (here, reddit & twitter) they aren't going to continue sticking around for this kind of shit.
We already have customers going to JP despite not being able to read shit just to get a (MUCH)better experience and avoid even a hint of censoring. Ain't no whale gonna risk even 2k of gatcha just to see their favorite loli censored when they had to wait YEARS for that character in the first place. Hell why even go to fate JP just be reminded how you wasted all that money on NA when you can play a new title that caters to your interest of lolis.

Seeing how we are already going down the route of censoring with demiya one could make the argument that agartha will also we censored and abby more than likely will be to.
Hell even i can't justify dropping cash on a censored version when they will just censor whatever reddit & twitter want or agree with. Those faggots are the reason the media care more about trans rights and race baiting than ANYTHING ELSE.

>Censoring Liz
ENOUGH

Attached: 1510117045555.jpg (760x680, 129K)

no doubt to get us to spend more on sq. fuck i hate this game and the rates

Damn, Illya's so fucking smug.

>he wastes money on gacha games
>wasting money on FGO

poor NA FGO

Attached: DRycswQUEAA4QlR.jpg (1200x627, 107K)

We'll always be chads even if you all laugh at us

Attached: 1534962782033.jpg (639x1069, 124K)

I literally can't understand why people that act like this would play this game, it's fucking bizarre. What irks me the most is that it comes to the expense of people that actually likes these games and shit gets censored for it.

Attached: 1437151166442.png (416x454, 947)

Bros... everyone's laughing at us....

Attached: 1548178855083.png (205x262, 91K)

>the absolute state of NA playing SEAniggers

Attached: 1528510455727.jpg (474x473, 12K)

>the english will share event with japan and chink and sync with Japan and chink everything blahblahblah
Fuck girl shitline fuck azurlame fuck FGO NA, fuck their bullshit lying, they are all laughing at your face EOP

The moment they touch Liz I'm out

Attached: 1542726430017.jpg (955x1350, 671K)

Attached: 64668175_p0.png (501x800, 438K)

The difference is the guy that pushed for the Demiya censorship in the NA staff, is the same guy who went out of his way to complain that Abby was problematic because lolis and tentacles

the same kind of people who'd call you a pedophile for watching Lucky Star. That's the kind of people causing shit like this.

the sheer incompetence of the NA team made me start learning japanese in order to migrate to the jp version

What's up with Illya's sprite, why is it black instead of pink? Is that a costume or something, or a different caster Illya?

Attached: 1435005695796.png (2000x1539, 796K)

My wife and all FGO porn are the only good thing that mobage cancer has made well.

Everything else is a pile of garbage.

Attached: b5f720826007e1167f3b941a1f4b589a.jpg (658x940, 88K)

Lmao imagine being this delusional.
You faggots are no chads but cucks. What's more, you are unironically the most cucked gacha game on /vg/ right now.

Literally EVERYONE is laughing at you, retards.

Attached: 1534724111189.png (300x303, 146K)

FGO story is trash though.

Why not just play gacha shit on JP server? why waste your time on shitty horriblesub QUALITY translation?

ONII-SAN NOOOOO

Attached: 1527425146984.jpg (507x441, 37K)

Tentacle porn isn't a hot thing for a long ass time. Why the fuck its a problem right now?

costume

Testament costume from the rerun of the prisma collab

Attached: 1553432802440.jpg (2105x1488, 370K)

who /dx2/ chad here?

Attached: 122FreeSummons_1.png (600x200, 275K)

That post is a prime example of a good argument against official localizations, you get massive retards involved, people truly interested in the material will seek out the unofficial translation materials and what not

Attached: 1511071320270.png (1000x1515, 1.12M)

I hope we all survive this chaos Lizbros

Attached: 1529126251864.jpg (1003x915, 266K)

This but unironically.
Get fucked /alter/. You faggots had it coming your way for shitposting and shitting up other generals for so long.
I hope they censor Abby so your SEAnigger server dies for good.

Attached: 1543404144254.jpg (1300x1300, 1.01M)

>start playing Epic Seven like a month ago
>they let you reroll like 30 times, which is pretty cool
>choose my roll, start playing and grinding for more rolls
>slowly realize that not just the gacha rates are as horrible as FGO, but also everything on the game depends on grinding and awful rng
>gotta be lucky not just for the gacha but for literally every grind in the game
>tfw too deep in to stop now

I have this shit on auto grind right now. Any day now I will finally be able to stop myself and never login again, it was a horrible idea to play this shit.
At the very least I didnt lose any money into this thinly veiled jew trap, like those retarded youtubers did.

Attached: 1441396444979.jpg (480x480, 66K)

Stopped playing F/GO awhile ago but I'm still a huge fatefag, loved the VN, really liked Extra despite the overall dislike of it.

Attached: 1510885624841.png (1700x1600, 1.36M)

>no mention of HA
bro?

Based Albert, MAKE CHALDEA WHITE AGAIN

CCC event in 3 days?

It's going to be fully voiced right?

Attached: 1517899121123.png (800x1000, 851K)

They consume media that they consider inapropiate and choose to ignore the issues they have with it when it suits them but still attack it when it doesn't. These people probably just play this because it's popular and they want to be "in", it pissess me off so much that people like this exist.

Attached: 1468366141851.png (294x256, 112K)

That every gookshit grinder though, its shitty mobile weebshit not a second job, stupid gook

I'll probably quit after CCC just for the story. I don't see much point in continuing on NA now.

Attached: 1551660976236.jpg (274x352, 36K)

They act like this in order to protect themselves from pedoccusations. They want to play the game, but they "know" someone may think they are pedos, so they play a role of priest-tier prude. Not even 50% of shmucks acting like this are actually thinking what they say out loud, but since they are so used to idea that they need to pretend and play roles to survive, they simply can't stop anymore.

It wasn't translated when I finished F/SN and I've been a lazy faggot/reading other VNs, sue me

Attached: 1509593906377.png (350x342, 178K)

I haven't spent a single cent, I'm only using free quartz and tickets

Attached: 12345678.jpg (1600x900, 279K)

>Be FGO
>Be the most unbelievably easy goldmine in the history of vidya
>Wait 3 years to release a non nippon version for the weebs who can't read moonrunes
>Fuck it up with piss poor management
How the fuck is this possible. And I don't give a shit that Demiya is less of a Nigger now (even if it is lore related, I know, but retards would complain if he was uncensored too, it was lose lose) but the absolute shitshow that is the community interaction from the NA management is laughably bad

Attached: Dm_xOEFU8AEqh5W.jpg (437x647, 32K)

>meanwhile you can choose to play the SFW and NSFW in Taimanin RPGX

Attached: ff0fbaacdf03c10df671084fd994952a.jpg (1000x1200, 205K)

Because Albert is the head of localization and he is an idiot

Even Acti-Blizzard or EA would've been better. Albert is unironically batshit insane.

Attached: 1540954406217.jpg (500x457, 18K)

>That every gookshit grinder though

No it isn't you turbo faggot.
Don't try to defend this shit. There's plenty gacha games out there who doesn't require that much time AND luck to get anything in the game.

how do you play for 3 years and not be able to read anything?

The term is "Ironic weeb" but you are correct in that they're not actually "weebs" but trend chasing faggots that only watch shit like MHA and SAO so when something that doesn't align to their values happens in anime they get super asshurt

Attached: Ironic weebs.jpg (960x960, 161K)

SEAnigger and they doesn't give a shit about westerner

Preach it, brother.
I'll never not hate 'ironic' weeaboos. You don't need to be a weeaboo to enjoy Japanese media and entertainment, but what's the point of going into a different cultures media and going 'WHY ISN'T THIS IN AMERICA THIS DOESN'T MATCH MY VALUES' then make a career out of trying to destroy and change and prevent other people from enjoying. It's like 'yeah bro, you LOVE anime so much but soon as you see a nep or a 2000 year old dragon suddenly you're out trying to cancel shit.' Makes me genuinely angry.

Attached: 1546579939947.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

I say gookshit grinder not every gacha out there, dumbass

I can read it just fine except for some occasional rare Kanji

This is the lineup for a fucking cream puff 2 days ago.

Attached: 1555633446062.jpg (850x478, 85K)

>/alter/

Attached: 1555077059248.jpg (1047x875, 171K)

Sad part is you don't even have to give a shit, just pay one (1) fatefag who knows more about the franchise than Nasu does literal pennies to man your social media and talk with other fatefags and make it seem like you actually give a shit about the west

but JPfags are the reason the game became popular enough to localize

At least we don't have tripfags, women, trannies, sjws and other things like that in our threads. We only have based Lizcord LizCHADS and those who Shikimod think is based

>he doesn't play both JP and NA
Wow you need to fuck right on off you casual piece of shit. Stop breathing my oxygen.

Cute dragon daughter, 10/10 would play dragon quest with her

Emiya Alter was a joke to begin with, and the artist made him a giga nigga for the same reason shimadrill made Caesar a fat NTR dude: they're assholes. The skin tone wasn't the part people didn't like, it was the Dennis Rodman hair and gigantic lips for no reason. I hate Albert as much as the next sucker, but he's not wrong about Demiya being racist as hell. They didn't go far enough, frankly.

By the way, the character is shit gameplay-wise and no one actually cares about him. Abigail, the loli they're going to "adjust", is in equally as poor taste, just in a different direction.

Finally, you still get Jack the prostitute pettanko baring her ass. You still get Chloe, Ilya, all kinds of shit that clearly shouldn't fly but does. It's obvious they are only getting rid of shit that's low effort to begin with.

>tfw barely play FGO
Gacha rates are just too bad I drop it everytime I dont get the characters I want.
Currently have 380 quartz saved for PassionLips, and I havent even finish the story chapter required yet.
So I will decide it now. I will get through the retarded long main story and roll for her.
IF I don't get her or at least any of the other waifus I like, thats it. I wont bother with FGO anymore.
Overall its just not even worth the time as a fan of Fate. Especially now that they are making a anime adaptation.

>shit luck on JP
>have every servant I want so far on NA
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1555731976232.png (573x430, 258K)

the funny thing about that pic is that she actually says that in the game

What's the point of even having a panel without a q&a? Couldn't they have just announced everything on the website?

>F/GO is the best gacha on the market for F2P
What are you smoking?
1% for SSR and low amount of quartz isn't really F2P friendly.
Granblue is the best F2P gacha but is a shitty grindfest.

Why would he care about the concerns of the NA player-base when he knows they will still dump their entire paychecks into the game?

because they won't

Leave FGO to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-152815.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

This, the 1 year anniversary was a cringe elemental given flesh and even as people were raging in the thread they were posting their paid gacha spooks not even a minute after. In the end, FGO NA players know they've got it good, and don't care how many times Albert pranks Saber's seiyuu.

Nightingale is a riot. All Berserkers who are well enough in the head to not autistically screech at everything in a 5 mile radius are great

>1% for SSR and low amount of quartz isn't really F2P friendly
Typical gambling problem, you just need to know when to quit, not wasting SQ for character you don't want

FGO is still the biggest

dead literal faggot game

>F/GO is the best gacha on the market for F2P
Nah, that's The Battle Cats.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3OTn_h5ZhEE
say hi to the fgo killer, coming to whiteland this summer

>Still don't have Merlin to this day despite putting like 500 quartz over the course of all his JP banners
>Got him first multi in the side bitch NA account I only play cause of moonrunes

Attached: 1555218884088.jpg (832x868, 52K)

Granblue is THE best for f2p, but its not a grindfest UNLESS you care about soloing raid bosses.
If you get in a cool guild and you wanna stay as a "normal" player then theres no grinding for anything. Just use the best weapons you get from gacha/events and have people help you on raids, which is the entire meaning of a raid anyway.
Grinding in Granblue is solely for the "hardcore gamers".

n-no...

I agree it has the biggest cucks

Granblue is.

Shit is massive and phone revenue is just a slice of cake.

All I do now is just log into the game for the daily gibs. One day, it will be worth it when they give us the retroactive login quartz along with all of the other good stuff JP got like a year ago. Hopefully that goes into effect before next Summer since I'm trying to save up for gyaru BB. Maybe I'll actually play the CCC event, but I think I'll end up skipping most of the other events simply because I can just wait for the reruns to actually do them.

Granblue gives me Vietnam flashbacks to how much grinding there is. Don't give people that shit of just use free weapons and shit from the gacha, you know full well you start building that grid and you never, ever stop

GRANBULLS WW@

FGO JP make 108 billion yen in just 1 month and you wonder why they doesn't give a shit about westerner

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (515x962, 184K)

Granblue make a shit ton, but even counting the money from the browser client it's not as much as fate. Fatefags are insane

About the same for me except I did singles. 39 quartz got me him plus Jack and Enkidu.

Wait, what? I thought the next con appearance wasn't until mid-May. Did anyone even try to ask about DEmiya?

I can kinda agree but the truth is that to recruit Evokers and eternals you have to grind like crazy.

Your rates are worse than fucking FGOs on top of having RNG on top of RNG.

Attached: double trouble.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>FGO is still the biggest
Doesn't matter.
FGO isn't F2P friendly thats my point.

I think someone tried but was walked out by security.

yeah they did and got kicked out immediately by Albert's KGB

>fractions of a % summoning chance for high rarity
>game gives out very little free quartz

Quit this shit show a long time ago

>you know full well you start building that grid and you never, ever stop

Dude, I've been playing Granblue for like 3 years now. I had fun with it, got all the waifus I wanted, and ONLY a couple months back I decided to start doing the coop missions to grind for items so I can unlock the fucking classes I dont have.
THAT was the point where it got grindy as fuck and I dont enjoy doing it at all. I also grinded for summons for my light/dark weapon grids but that didnt take that much time.
Dont know what to tell you, I just grind in Granblue when I feel like it. Mostly I just log in during events cuz limited characters. I'm also saving for a spark during summer time.
But yes I gotta admit it feels good to get stronger in that game. Taking down raid bosses by myself is nice, so the grinding I did wasnt exactly useless.

>This is the company that got hold of Magia Record

Attached: 1471793216772.jpg (960x544, 114K)

Someone tried to but Albert sent out STASI to silence him and took away his camera

We can fuse any character tho
Stay mad

When i get SSR in FGO i feel really good.
In Granblue getting ssr is piss easy and isn't an accomplishment.

Attached: 1554994064195.jpg (632x800, 67K)

>We can fuse any character tho
Oh cool, did they fix that? I remember near the start that you could only get some characters, like Alice, from the gacha.

Albert is a disgusting looking fuck, but goddamn, he has seen better days.

Wait Magia record is getting a translation? You serious?

Attached: HowDeadweightWasMade.jpg (540x620, 26K)

They keep delaying it but fiend fusion is coming

LIZ LUCK makes you feel good

>We can fuse any character tho
WOWOWOOW
You really showed me, go play your kindergarten game somewhere else.

Can’t even finish the first story arc playing like that unless you want to use elixirs and the weenie hut jr bonus.

Hearing that makes me want to pick it back up, but I already missed both Dante and Bayonetta, so I'll just continue not playing, I guess.

Anyone here play the Last Period gacha?
I dont but I really want them to localize it.
The artstyle is one of the best, and I swear everytime I look at the game in the store its doing a collab with a popular anime.
The combat felt kinda nice too.

>This tweet is gone and so is the account

Attached: 1365802498628.png (189x262, 67K)

STASI took him to the back of the shed and shot him

Yes, they announced it at yesterday's panel. I asked them if it would be censored and got this reply which is the exact same template they've used to dismiss any and all emails about FGO's censorship.
twitter.com/MagiaRecordEN/status/1119351620234387456

Attached: get fucked.png (752x264, 15K)

They made 4* and 5* versions of the collab demons
Bayo demons suck in pvp
Dante and Vergil are ok, V is really good for some reason

Wake up, guys. Gacha games IS GAMBLING.
Don't spend your money on those games, they are not better than pachinko and slot machines.
Playing Granblue as a F2P is fine though.

Attached: 64654654.jpg (500x669, 102K)

Nothing, and Albert already expressed disdain for Abigail's design.

>it's actually true

Attached: 1522546140359.png (308x436, 141K)

Abi is getting censored, only retards think otherwise
glad I don't care about her

First they came for the communists

>he thinks NAchads spent money on this kusoge
OH NONONONO

Attached: 1554763859846.jpg (591x664, 77K)

What? Granblue story mode is easy as fuck, what you on about.

Unless you know moon, playing JP is a dumb idea. Having to look up translation for every little thing is not fun. You might as well just skip the actual playing and just watch cut scenes on youtube.

On one hand, Holy fuck off, Magia record is a fraction of the size of FGO and is based off of Urobutcher's work, don't go censoring it. On the other I am immeasurably happy I'll be able to understand what's going on in the game now

Attached: 1548805794657.png (780x702, 743K)

not applicable, abigail is shit to begin with

call me when passionlip's tits get removed and Melt wears a skirt

Wait really? Damn I watch his FGO videos sometimes.

>localization team in charge of your AMERICAN option for your japanese gacha are complete weeb-hating clowns who are ripping you off and fucking you out of most of the rewards & free shit japs get
It almost makes you glad Cygames decided to not "officially" support english release of their gacha even though you can play the whole game in english.

>FGO

Attached: 1542770956614.jpg (130x184, 4K)

People do spend money on FGO tho?
Both servers. Otherwise NA server wouldnt even exist anymore.

That's been going on for months already, people found out that the /vg/ mod is also a mod for the FGO reddit.

Dragalia have some issues with localization tho but server is global so everyone is on same boat in terms of rewards and content.

Cygames made the best possible call to get the game played outside of Japan without having to go through the bullshit that is setting up outside of Japan and having to deal with faggots who want to censor things they find offensive. I wish all gacha games had an English option built into the Jap version

Leviathan malice/Mithra malice and even Akasha will fuck you up if you don’t have a good grid no matter what characters your are using.

I'm not a fan of Fate (In the sense of I hate it, I only have the art, even way back before knowing what it was and can't call myself a fan) but shit like this baffles me. What do you get from changing an already niche game for an audience that doesn't know or even care about that stuff? That Albert guy looks like those same people who knows about a series' popularity and tries to capitalize on it without knowing what's what. Kinda like that guy that was given the hat by the co-founder of that one gaming company and he took it off like the unfun faggot he was.

I feel for you guys. And I like your lewds.

Attached: normal_1150601685567.jpg (429x600, 46K)

FGO will end its service in 2 years

Wait, seriously? I'm getting really tired of redditors ruining this site by trying to change what's acceptable here.

Is /vg/ threads still massive circlejerks?
It was such a nice board when it started but it quickly turned into one of the worst.

Play Another Eden.

You must be smoking some serious crack

>he doesn't play ALL of the gachas

Attached: 1429472516330.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

>FGO ending
>Sony willing giving up $2 billion a year in the easiest way they've ever got it
Nothing will stop FGO outside of Sony shutting down, and that ain't likely

Hate to break it to you but they were talking about the plot in yesterday's thread and it was overwhelmingly agreed to be bad.

actual fans of fate are happy to see this shit burn
it ruined the series, company and writer

Attached: 1519489898033.jpg (120x124, 2K)

People that don't even care about it get affected just because hotpockets got asshurt.

Tell me how the fuck this is fair?

Attached: 1553792748680.jpg (500x429, 62K)

Man I wish.
I would laugh so hard at everyone who put money in that shit.

>Drop censored game A for censored game B

They localized Saber's name as Altria, they clearly don't give a fuck if they are willing to fuck up the name of the icon of the franchise.

Some cons are anal about that

So where's the video?

>Is /vg/ threads still massive circlejerks?
>It was such a nice board when it started
Do you not remember why that board was created in the first place?

Attached: 1399386722325.jpg (530x530, 70K)

Really? Shit that's unfortunate. Do we still get shitpost events where the girls are just happy and having fun taking the piss? Cause if so I'll still take it

>/vg/ gachashit general
>full of EOP and SEAnigger
>they can't even translating any simple shit
What is the point of going there or give a shit about them?

Yes. After one of his previous ban sprees people made a thread on Yea Forums and talked about it.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/104289669/

The livestream was taken down by Albert STASI forces

Which third world country are you from, based eslbro

>Ruined the writer
Success ruined Nasu, man worked best as a nerd writing fanfiction in his college dorm, he's a wallflower who dislikes all the attention he gets

half the niggers playing JP are using Reddit translation guides, why are you faggots pretending you're the superior general

It's funny because a couple threads ago the mod was going on a rampage banning and deleting everything, while some smartass pointed out that he was "only deleting off-topic posts". Some guy was literally talking about Resident Evil 2 and didn't get deleted, while every post before and after that got deleted.

What the fuck is up with all the ESLs in this thread? Even stealth south american generals have better grammar than this.

That's common practice for him, he bans people for "off topic" posts while leaving the shit he likes alone, like some guy that avatarfags with Tamamo.

The part that I hate about FGO, and mainly what makes me even care about it, is that theres no other option as a Fate fan.
What the fuck else am I supposed to play? Theres no more visual novels. No more Extra. Extella fucking suckis dick musou crap. Nothing!
You would think that they would use all the money they made with FGO to produce actual decent games, but no.

Attached: 11340c09300a8cde1b5ef89efa622cc9.jpg (600x858, 164K)

The funniest thing is that they went all the way to Nasu and conned him into believing Altria is the proper femininized form of the masculine Arthur. Arturia was the standard name everyone tossed around into some Cartel trollsubber literally forced his meme shitname through just because he knew it would piss all the fanbois off. Mission accomplished.

Attached: 1228409700884.gif (352x198, 228K)

Yes. You can test it out yourself. It's blatantly obvious. Shitpost about any servants is fine until you shitpost about servants that the mod likes, then it's insta bans. Also, feel free to keep doing dumb ERPs.

I can 100% guarantee you that he has received >0 death threats over this Demiya nonsense. Lolicons are shitting their pants over the notion that Abby might get censored and are literally flooding every possible avenue they can find with panicked diatribes begging, pleading, screeching for "discussion" on this potential censorship. It's why this thread even got made.

No one fucking cares about Demiya, he always looked ridiculous, and is a textbook example of casual Japanese racism towards blacks, but boy howdy now we're supposed to be outraged and demand explanations over something that isn't even actually contentious. Go ahead, try to find legitimate criticism, you won't be able to, it's just mewling retards crying because they think something actually bad might be coming down the pipe, but they can't admit they're just lolicons, that would kill their efforts dead. Apparently Jack and Shuten aren't proof enough, they need constant reassurance.

Attached: 1451549338788.jpg (350x308, 38K)

Go back to collecting left over food

but no Liz is an SSR

>dude I can't read or speak Japanese therefore nobody can lmao

Attached: 1555007641269.jpg (800x600, 78K)

But I want Eternals. The fractal grind for that shit is insane.

I hate gachashit but the lore, characters and world building we have gotten from FGO is some of the best we have gotten since F/HA, without it we would only be getting random bits from interviews or from such amazing spinoffs like Extra or Apocrypha.

>People start shit on musashi.
>half of thread gone.

Bonus points for thread getting nuked.

Attached: 1548903523275.jpg (578x586, 123K)

>Arturia was the standard name everyone tossed around
Artoria*

I am baffled shills like you even exist, how hard it is to understand censoring shit=bad. I don't give a shit about any of this Fate stuff and I can figure that out.

Bedivere is the only good thing from FGO
And I hope that amazing was sarcasm

>and is a textbook example of casual Japanese racism towards blacks
You are retard.
Emiya is japanese he just has black skin so it isn't racism.

Read the manga. And learn moon, I guess. FGO's manga adaptations are actually decent since they don't need to follow the dumb constraints of mobage and actually focus on telling a story.

Attached: 00015.jpg (1070x1600, 497K)

would you like a dead franchise or a ruined one?
pick one retard

Making Eternals isn't too bad if you look up what you need and farm it during a magfes.
Getting their 5* uncaps is an utter shitfest though. I just three bar them since I never plan on making them all anyway.

Attached: 1552430535268.jpg (634x816, 174K)

I've never been banned by the guy, that I know. I've been hit a few times with a "you can't post for 15 minutes while a mod reviews your report" thing, which basically just looks like the janitor reporting a post and trying to false-ban without actually having the power.

Thankfully Extella link used Artoria so maybe it will remain contained within NA FGO

CCC event explains why he turned into a nigger. Also the whole kintsugi mofit is gone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintsugi

>he thinks Eternals are the worst grind
not anymore!

Attached: nier.png (960x800, 263K)

The only casual racism here is Albert's because he decided that Emiya looks like a prisoner because he's black and not because his art depicts him in a fucking dungeon with a prisoner's buzzcut and handcuffs.

I'm doing it right now, it's still a fucking slog by any other gatcha standard.

>characters and world building we have gotten from FGO is some of the best we have gotten since F/HA
I sure love "HUMANITY FUCK YEAH" and shitty timeline pruning system

Attached: 1543436452368.jpg (339x346, 33K)

>I've never been banned by the guy, that I know.
I got banned once a few months ago for saying something about Albert, and then again the day after my ban expired for replying to a different poster talking about the mod and saying how they ban you for three days because that way you can't appeal it and thus they aren't subject to oversight.

sure love them fucking ruining Sion

Only Eternal I want is Saix but mainly to make my dark team stronger.
If you want Eternals for the sake of waifus then its gonna be tough I guess.

I never said the worst, that guy said grinding was just for optimizing for raids but it's also for character content too.

It was, should have put quotations marks.
We have gotten the Grands, the Beasts, even stuff like Kojiro’s duel vs Musash and more.

That too.

>Mobileshit gaming
>Gacha at that
You niggas did it to yourselves.

Those things would be fine if he didn't also have nigger lips and got nicknamed Detroit Emiya.

>Also the whole kintsugi mofit is gone.
What? It's still there. Just because he isn't black anymore didn't get rid of that motif.

I dont even want a Tsukihime remake at this point.

Attached: 1543012648046.gif (276x276, 161K)

What did they do? I haven't payed attention since the start of SIN.

>defending the beasts
>when Manaka is one and she is one of the worst characters in the entire series
>when Kiara is one
>when Sakura is one

>defending the Grands
>when they only exist to deal with Beasts
>when they don't actually fight any beasts beyond Tiamat

>if he didn't also have nigger lips
The artist draws Nrvnqsr with the same sort of lips in the Tsukihime manga, is Nrvnqsr supposed to be a black man too?
>and got nicknamed Detroit Emiya.
By Tamamo Cat, a character who is literally insane.
Yes, you can see it as a racist comment by Tamamo Cat and accordingly the writer. That still doesn't justify changing it in the first place. It's ok for fiction to be offensive. Nothing happens.

The problem is that F/GO is establishing character stories and making canon backgrounds, so your choices are to forever be reading wiki fan articles or play through the garbage yourself. And hope you get the characters you want so you can actually see their story bits.

Give me any other gacha game, where I ultimately don't care about getting characters, and I'm perfectly fine. I'll play Bandori or FEH on-and-off and miss events entirely and not give a single shit. Nobody is going to make the next Fire Emblem game and rely on you having read some character's FEH or FEW entry to understand an aspect of their personality, after all. But F/GO is actually focused on the story and establishing shit for the franchise, which spells bad things for any new games which want to use any characters with a meaningful appearance in it.

There's a grind worse than eternals now? What fresh hell is this lady?

Attached: 1555025251983.png (284x240, 95K)

Oracles are time gated so you can't even go full autism on them like you can with Eternals.

F2PFriendly/Comfy gacha: Granblue, Azur Lane, Girls Frontline, Star Ocean
RetardedWhalePayAndPrayForGoodRolls gacha:
FGO, Epic Seven, Brown Dust.

Attached: 1501094149663.jpg (729x1000, 208K)

People keep saying that word, but what is STASI? Is it a security company or something!

Oh yeah I forgot
>when Nero will be a Beast and she cannot be a good character no matter how Nasu tries
>when Tamamo will be a beast too because lmaoterasu
Beasts are just for waifubait now, Tiamat was Herc's equivalent of the first berserker that ended up being one of the few ones that can't talk

>Takeuchi can only draw 1 face because he's the ultimate waifufag
This isn't new news

>The Ministry for State Security (German: Ministerium für Staatssicherheit, MfS) or State Security Service (Staatssicherheitsdienst, SSD), commonly known as the Stasi (IPA: [ˈʃtaːziː]),[n 1] was the official state security service of the German Democratic Republic (East Germany). It has been described as one of the most effective and repressive intelligence and secret police agencies ever to have existed

I feel like some people are just stupid and get a desire for stuff you can only get by grinding endlessly.
That is just one waifu, who the fuck cares?
Even if she is OP as fuck its not like you really need her besides "muh waifu" needs.

gbf is pretty whale heavy too for top tier setups
though i guess the f2p stuff is alright and we do get alot of free rolls compared to fgo

I found one stream on Twitch but it gets shut down before the quiz starts. Didn't see anyone asking about DEmiya throughout.
/videos/414040226

I miss when Takeuchi had a less refined artstyle and could actually draw more girls than just Saber.

Who plays a game only ever giving a shit about what they "need"?

>Implying FGO is anywhere near the level of Hollow Ataraxia
Take your shit taste and go to fucking hell.

Attached: 1449382992079.png (267x330, 117K)

B L E A C H E D

the oracles aren't even OP, they're just a horribly timelocked addition. but they'll probably be buffed, Eternals were the same way.

He still has his moments.

Attached: 03362949-82A2-4415-AD0C-8DBD05233E2B.png (512x724, 367K)

>faggots saying he is "white" now

lmao so white people have dark skin now?

East german secret police that was infamous for making people "disappear"

The time around Extra was peak Takeuchi

Attached: fate-extra.jpg (2000x1422, 3.02M)

I really like it, it's like a good version of FGO with a proper RPG gameplay and auto-system for the obligatory stupid grind that hack fraud Nasu forces you to make.
Thank god he's wising up to the fact that gacha is shit and will never be considered art, shame it had to be undertale to make him feel that.

That's what passes for white in America

Looking through /fgoalter/'s threads at the time they don't make any mention during the panel of anyone asking about DEmiya at all. And the person who was streaming didn't get kicked out.

The OST in Extra will stick with me forever

Attached: 1474927770912.jpg (874x1200, 447K)

Play Honkai, it has actual gameplay.

Attached: SHUNKEI.webm (900x506, 2.62M)

Don't play NA though, it's censored. The Aus / SEA version uses the same translation and is uncensored.

Only mobage I would play are the ones where I actually get to fuck the people I roll, anything less is useless

>Not only a shit gacha but required character shards for character growth
No thanks, I've tried it but I can't tolerate that shard shit at all.

You'll have to ask reddit since they're the one who actually went. Most of /alter/ don't go to US conventions.

Those have some of the worst rates you'll ever see, though, because they know they can get away with it. You'll keep at it anyways.

>Don't play NA though, it's censored.
FUCK
WHAT DID THEY DO?

Attached: 1555165163961.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

Fuck wait, those actually exist? I was just memeing

Except there were several people posting photos in the thread that they were taking during the con.

Removed the touching mechanics and censored stigmata art.

I mean the character isn't black I don't understand why people are triggered about this of all things if anything it's a correction

Taimanin Asagi mobage. Played it a bit and went in the generals it had on release, ended up dropping it since it was such a grind and I got fucked by rates.

>Not only a shit gacha
>Gives an A rank valkyrie/base 4* weapon with a 10 roll
>Gives an S rank guaranteed in 100 rolls
And the character shards are stuff you can get just by playing the damn game. Fuck, you don't even have to play, just send out expeditions for them instead.

The touching animations are still there, they're just bound to a contextual button instead of just touching the girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElQIbHsT3Ik

Attached: 1541773707584.gif (240x240, 870K)

What the fuck are you talking about? its been always this way

Attached: 1537722345989.jpg (361x691, 33K)

>they're just bound to a contextual button
You're going to have to explain to me how this works. Last I heard there was no touching function at all in NA and the affection gain had been made entirely automatic.

Theres a bunch of them actually.
But you probably wont find anyone else that plays them cuz they are not popular.

You just need a bit of luck, son

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1086x987, 535K)

>Archer the hero nobody knows,
>Saber everything is in her hands,
>Caster an extra life with whoever she wants.
My god the character themes in Extra were beautiful. And then CCC gives us Cosmic Air for Gil and the BB Channel

Attached: 1553376300519.jpg (631x658, 38K)

Fuck dude, those should be the most popular ones if anything. Being able to fuck everyone you pull should make everyone play these games, at least you're not the only one getting fucked by investing time and money in a kusoge

FUCK YEAH, even some of the generic hallway themes were fucking GOLD
youtube.com/watch?v=ecymmMN-_CE

Attached: 1541983030022.gif (264x202, 387K)

>top tier setups
Yeah but you still get a shit ton of rolls plus you really don't need all of the 10/9.5 characters.
You only need to grind the gear.

I was actually playing the English version of TABA on nutaku. Rolled one UR from launch to whenever I quit which was around the time the generals died off.

earth basically doesn't work without the only 10 it has and one of the eternals
the top tier characters are miles ahead of the rest, same with summons.
we might get alot of free shit but its still not enough if you want proper setups

You collect the girls because they're cute, not for the porn. Doujin and fanart take care of the latter.

Wait since when is Fate go censoring?

>That LR Oboro
user I require that picture in full. For.... Reasons

Attached: 1554262645760.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

The first time you use Nero’s NP and her theme starts playing is one of the best moments, specially because you are literally winning an unwinnable battle.

>I was actually playing the English version of TABA on nutaku.

Attached: 1374616479252.jpg (228x238, 13K)

Attached: 1553096474219.jpg (3520x2328, 710K)

Did they ever took the translations and inserted them on the scene viewer?

>pay hundreds to roll the girl you want
>all so you can watch her get gangbanged by fat old dudes/orcs

Attached: 1526050597767.jpg (900x675, 52K)

I haven't played FGO since NY, is anything interesting going on now?

Since February.

No idea, but you should never support Nutaku, they're cancer.

what's wrong with it, is it yet another case of censorship

Pretty sure at half of those LR are event units

Nero Nero puts the Unga in my bunga

Attached: 1553197063362.png (580x824, 675K)

Alright guys, bout to go down this gatcha rabbit hole. Which game is best to join atm?

JP? CCC re-run with new sakura clone and new event with another sakura clone
NA? Upcoming CCC for sakura clones on FGO

Sorry too lewd
Most of them are free event characters though, i'm not stupid to wasting my money on gachashit. Also this game is mostly vanilla crap so gangbanged by fat old dudes/orcs is very rarely

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (1920x1248, 903K)

Neither. Can't speak for other communities, but as far as Yea Forums weebs are concerned, people only play FGO because muh Type-Moon/Fate.

>the top tier characters are miles ahead of the rest, same with summons.
Yeah that's true.
I'm kinda a casual player and not really into grinding 8h a day. Also as grindy as it is Eternals are free unlike in FGO where you may never get a top tier support aka merlin/skadi/Liang and you have to have them unless you want to suffer.
I didn't had Zhuge for 6 months when i started fgo and after i got him the game experience totally changed and got much much more pleasant.

Not really. Same old shit, same old events. Shinjuku is the most recent singularity, the first of the post Part 1 ones. Fate/Extra CCC event is next. We just had GudaGuda2. They announced the back button on attack command cards during a con. And the ability to auto-select gacha cards to burn when you get them.

Emiya Alter got bleached into the same color as his regular version, which /alter/ is always bitching about.

Bandori is the only game that has good gameplay, a decent translation, no censorship, and doesn't require massive investments of funds to play because you only need the gacha for event scoring and it's literally worthless unless you want to play dress up.

Granblue will probably always be the best bet but it's really about choosing one with characters you like and want to collect.

All 3 of their NPs are just beautiful using them the first time, having them be reality marbles was a good call. And then Gil oneshotting everything with Enuma Elish. Makes me wish for a true fully fledged Fate RPG, the concept would work wonders

RPGX is actually more vanilla. rape and gangbang scenes are imports from taba.

Better not because even not talking about the shitty "gameplay", english server for gachashit is always garbage compare to JP server

Good enough user, bless your soul

Attached: 1554386216682.jpg (437x431, 14K)

No streams is a Sakuracon general rule that applies to everything happening there because they get people to pay and find out what the news at the con is. It has nothing to do with Aniplex, as shit as their PR has been.

Interesting. I just got really bored with the game and my "goal" or having an all 5* support list was filled so I just stopped playing. Sounds like the CCC event is worth checking out, thanks.

Even despite all this, FGO is still the best mobage hands down. It's funny how they live rent free in other mobage's heads.

Granblue is the best if you have an infinite amount of free time on your hands

Any way I can play this and completely avoid rapes and gangbangs?

>gbf
>good
lmao

This I would have to agree with. Your "AP" doesn't actually prevent you from playing, you just don't get bonus rewards, so you can play as much as you want. It being a rhythm game means that it's mostly fine to keep playing, as well. Event points give you story bits (really, just more stars) and a few characters, but past that you can basically ignore the gacha and the scoring system. It does give you some good options if you are into the gacha, too, if you're willing to wait for deals.

I liked Dragalia Lost, but it really does chew up a huge amount of your time. The gacha seems... not shit, at least. Plus, the game doesn't take away your Stamina/Getherwings if you fail a mission, so there's no worries about trying out a fight you are unprepared for or bring the wrong team to. That's fairly unique to Dragalia and one that I like.

No faggot go kill yourselves. Why the fuck you want to play a gacha game based on a series that full of gangbangs and rape.

FGO - 10.890 bil
Puzzle & Dragons - 7.519 bil
Knives Out - 7.317 bil
Monster Strike - 6.937 bil
Granblue Fantasy - 4.367 bil
DBZ Dokkan Battle - 4.229 bil
Pokemon GO - 2.822 bil
Bandori - 2.244 bil
PUBG - 1.237 bil
SinNoAlice - 1.085 bil
Idolmaster Cinderella - 1.067 bil
Shadowverse - 0.809 bil
Princess Connect - 0.762 bil
Tales of Ray - 0.551 bil
FEH - 0.521 bil
Idolmaster Theater day - 0.388 bil
Dragalia Lost - 0.302 bil

Yes don't roll for the character you retard.

Attached: 1553179187721.png (282x300, 76K)

>That's fairly unique to Dragalia
Huh? Most modern mobages do that now.

BECAUSE I WANT A GAME WHERE I CAN FUCK THE GIRLS I ROLL BUT I'M NOT A KEKOLD LIKE YOU

Just play the all age version LMAO, they're ninja not rambo, all of them has already taste the dick, only few are still virgin

>Event points give you story bits
If you don't want to grind you can just wait for the event to end and then view all the story content anyway, you only need to grind if you want to see it during the event and get the rewards for doing so.

I just log in and log out from FGO.
In granblue i only play for hour during strike time.
Thats all.

>The gacha seems... not shit, at least

They just announced the removal of prints on roll table. only thing there now are dragons and adventurers.

Very little reason to complain now aside shit luck.

I wasn't aware of that. All the ones I've ever played just take the AP or whatever once you start on a mission. If you die, or fail, or whatever, then you're just out of the resource.

I'm always surprised by SinoAlice still alive

Gacha is not shit now only because they finally listened to the community and removed Wrymprints from the safety net. Before this it was terrible with no redeeming factors

Yeah, you fuck all of them, pic related is Oboro licking (your) anus

I only play FGO because it's Fate, wouldn't recommed it for it's gameplay if you are not already interested in the franchise

You fell for the memes.

>only log in everyday to quickly spend 120 ap for qp daily and keep streak going
>waiting for a buyer for my account
>can get an estimated amount of 200-300$
>didnt spend one dollar because luck EX

Attached: 1551850941296.jpg (797x795, 347K)

How is that? Is going to be localized this year right? Heard the characters are free so what is the catch?

Then go play some generic eroge retard.

>You have been banned for using VPN
>The expired day is 46 days from now
>Mfw haven't posted anything in week
Some /vg/igger must have been very assblasted

Depends on what you want. I'm enjoying Epic 7 since the global server just started, but it's also caught up to the original Korean server already since they've had reruns of limited characters and events already. It's got a lot of content if you like grinding games.

If you want an action game, there's Star Ocean Anamnesis. If you've played the Star Ocean games, then you'll know pretty much how it plays since it almost copies the gameplay 1:1, though spells were absorbed into the skills system. It's also got a lot of collabs with other tri-Ace games like VP coming up next week, Radiata Story, and Resonance of Fate, and they also have started doing some other collabs outside of tri-Ace creations with Attack on Titan and Sakura Wars in the JP version of the game. Plus, the graphics are pretty good for a mobile game.

Attached: 1536861883165.webm (720x960, 2.9M)

Really? I haven't had the time to go and read the story in previous events, and I've avoided it because I didn't want to only read the first chapter. I guess I'll sit down someday and browse through them all, if I can just see them without needing to wait for an event rerun.

Although given that Bandori just released their old event characters and stamps in the sticker shop, I doubt they even do reruns.

Pity rate and even 5* guarantee ensured that you were going to get something in Dragalia. Sure, it could've been a WP, but it was a good stopping point for spending wyrmite. At least for right now, it seems like they're handing out a decent supply of the stuff. Plus, 4*s are fairly useful, and High Dragon viability (the only place it really matters) depends more on resistance than it does exclusively 5*s. As much as people might bitch otherwise.

I certainly would recommend waiting until the DL x FEH gacha for anyone starting, though. That's when the wyrmprints will get removed and the gacha will certainly be much better because of it.

Attached: pitybreak.png (812x688, 1.17M)

>Bandori making twice as much as Starlight stage
HAHAHAHAHAH
THAT'S A FUCKING GOOD ONE DUDE, so how'd you get those numbers? You sort by revenue based on US and iPhone only or what?

It's going to be censored.

>Also this game is mostly vanilla crap so gangbanged by fat old dudes/orcs is very rarely
>play TABA
>MC willing to share his gfs with his underlings
>watching his bitch got fucked by other
>play RPGX
>no this girl is cute i need to save her
>girl like MC and confessed to him
>allowed him to fuck other girl too because she is a Taimanin that mean she already got fair share of dicks and gangbang bullshit
>Eh no way fag
What is this white knight bullshit?

WHICH ONE OF THESE GAMES HAS THE BIGGEST TITTIES AND THE FATTEST ASSES?

Attached: 1555641239305.jpg (505x472, 50K)

Man Nintendo mobages arent doing so hot in Japan

Probably the porn game here that people are talking about.

Both Dragalia and FEH are actually doing well.

Destiny Child, no contest.

It's not doing well if it can't beat FGO.

Guess all games are shit if they can't beat Fortnite now, pack it up gamers

Attached: 1555800307226.jpg (800x411, 152K)

Then nothing in all of Vidya would be doing well user

I guess success is relative.

Attached: 1530553563077.jpg (720x720, 44K)

I only played TABA, but that was no game. No game at all. If anything, I would liken it to an idle game, but one that required you were actively "playing" it.

>I can't beat FIFA number so the game is a bomb.

Are you a shareholder or something?

Attached: 1553525353131.png (192x192, 42K)

This one look pretty big

Attached: Untitled5.jpg (991x735, 378K)

>Which game is best to join atm?
What do you want out of a gatcha game?

TABA is browser shit from 2013, and RPGX is the new mobage, you can play on browser and phone, its play like GBF