Okay Yea Forums...

Okay Yea Forums, so Joker can only damage people with a model gun because his enemies are fooled into believing it's a real gun, right?
If Kirby sucks him up then does he have a real gun since he believes Joker's to be an actual weapon?

Also smash headcanon thread I guess

Attached: kirby gun.jpg (1200x870, 99K)

thats not how it WORKS

When they are not figthing all smash characters live by houses, each series is a house and assist trophies live in a town nearby.

do "retro" characters get their own house?

Mario's, Pokemon and Fire emblem are the most crowded houses If there's only one rep of that then it will live on a building if apartments e.g captain falcon.

As a matter of fact yes, but this apply to characters that aren't part of any other house, that's why Dr Mario also lives on Mario's house.

Retro house would be: Duck Hunt dog, rob, Mr game and watch, pacman, MegaMan (who is confused on leaving or not since MegaMan 11 realeased). both pit and palutena moved from the house once uprising was realeased

Kirby can create matter from nothing as he often does with copy abilities so it probably is real

Unrelated but I'm mad that the VA for Joker mispronounces Eiha
>EEHA!

Attached: 574548346.png (461x668, 238K)

Can you imagine having this fuck as a roommate?

Attached: ParentEatingGrin.jpg (214x235, 9K)

>Model Gun
I haven't played P5 or Smash, but from what I've seen in gameplay it has a muzzle flash and ejected cartridges fly out after being shot. Is OP just retarded or is this actually a thing?

>filename

Attached: 1405554020625.jpg (300x263, 42K)

Dat filename tho

Attached: lul-png.png (250x150, 51K)

>not every fighter living in one giant mansion

Why? I mean there's cloud who is only one and lives on a mansion but that's cause square owns it.

Do the Belmonts have any professional respect for Pac-Man? They're in the same line of business.

Attached: die monster you dont belong in this world tierlist.png (940x418, 429K)

smash a shit

>they all live in Luigi's mansion

>not playing with jap audio
how do you tolerate it?

what about the spirits

They live in town but don't swing by often.

That's how it works. Joker does all his shenanigans in a dimension where perception influences reality, so realistic looking model guns can function as real firearms.

Those are characters that are summoned by the character who uses them but they can't have a full form without a smash invite so they are those small and shiny blobs when they are on the smash dimension.

Put simply, the Persona setting's supernatural elements run on Meme Magic. The P5 party member Morgana is a cat burglar, who is also a literal cat, that can turn into a bus thanks to My Neighbour Totoro popularizing the cat bus concept.

Attached: the twist.jpg (1194x1376, 613K)

If Kirby became Joker's confidant, he would be the Wild Draw Four from UNO.