This fight can eat my asshole...

This fight can eat my asshole, seriously I’m not even that fucking mad that this is the 5th day and just around the 150th-200th time I died to this braided piece of shit. But the fucking loading times for respawning, jumping through ashina castle dojo window, grappling up and jumping towards the battle, then talking to him and then skipping the battle takes more fucking time than I actually with this piece of shit broken boss, and his fucking taunting voice WWWOORUZOO FUZOO CHIRIN WAKARIMASKU, I’m one day away of throwing this artificially difficult piece of walrus dick cum swapping asshole fart game to the dumpster what the fuck can I do to cheese this whorenigger

Attached: 47DB6485-BB21-471A-979C-1630919A5513.jpg (1212x682, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P77E3oWAiyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh6Ha5BYh0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao

Download a trainer and turn on slo mo or infinite health

Skipping the cutscene*

Fucking lol

I agree it's silly that you can't just use a retry button. Skipping the cutscene every time is annoying. There's a checkpoint far closer though. To the left of the fight there's a window where you can open a point allowing you to just climb up instead of having to run all the way up the stairs.

>I’m not even that fucking mad that this is the 5th day and just around the 150th-200th time I died to this braided piece of shit.
Good on you for being persistent, but at least try to learn from your mistakes

Attached: 8976856478609722535.jpg (693x663, 60K)

>trainer
He's complaining about load times so he's definitely on console.

youtube.com/watch?v=P77E3oWAiyc

Haven't tried this method myself, but might be handy.

>the fucking loading times for respawning, jumping through ashina castle dojo window, grappling up and jumping towards the battle, then talking to him and then skipping the battle takes more fucking time than I actually with this piece of shit broken boss
The cutscene is fucking annoying. You can feel the game slow before you talk to Owl as it loads, just so you can fucking skip it again. Same problem with fighting Isshin.

Nioh autoskipped boss cutscenes you've already seen, why couldn't FROM do the same?

If you cant beat him within 200 tries then I don't think you can beat Demon of Hatred, to say nothing of the final boss.

The game is funny. I felt DoH and Isshin was easy as fuck but had a ton of trouble with Guardian Ape.

I beat great shinobi owl first try, what's so hard about him? do people just get hit by the heal-blocking smoke that's projected super hard and go full retard?

Jesus, man, i don't even want to see what will happen to you if by a miracle you fight Owl 2.

To be honest this os one of the fights i didn't have much problem with. Demon of Hatred and the last one kicked my ass much worse.

My tip in this game is to always stay aggressive. The more space you give to a boss, the worse for you.

HESITATION IS DEFEAT.

Have you tried getting good?

Yeah that’s how I got further, like 1/4th of the health on his second phase, But he doesn’t always behave the same way, after he jump attacks and you do a whirlwind slash sometimes he will jump back but other times he will hit you with his ridiculous sword and once you get hit once you know you’re basically fucking dead since posture damage is insanely unbalanced for this fight

>tfw stuck on NG+ trying to beat Emma and Isshin without Kuro's Charm

YOU JUST SAID MY TRIGGER WORD!

Attached: Guardian ape 2 Going bananas.jpg (1280x720, 290K)

git gud

Attached: owl 2.0 cheese.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

how are you finding owl1 even remotely hard? he's an aggressive fighter, he makes tons of mistakes. if you dash forward and attack when he's charging you'll literally hit him out of his attacks. how did you even manage to get this far in the game?

this looks dull as fuck, why would you play like this?

Try playing Bloodborne where you have to spend three minutes running to each boss room

Is that owl 1? That took me 2 tries I hardly even remember the fight. Owl 1 lmao

owl2 and demon of hatred are much more difficult than sword saint

Demon of Hatred and SS Isshin are the only truly difficult bosses in this game.

Attached: 1553947682806.jpg (1000x739, 260K)

Demon's a piece of piss, he's just got too much health.

would you like a medal?

>0 gourds and emblems
Yeah. That cheese sure is working well.

>Demon
>Hard
literally hug his balls and be prepared to dodge either the stomp or the charge. the charge follow-ups are all easy to deal with and then your back with your face in his balls ready to dodge the stomp.

>demon of hate
>easy

he's an exercise in how to make an unenjoyable boss fight.

He was easier than Genichiro.

I don’t know why the fuck I’m having so much trouble desu, Guardian Ape was pretty easy once I memorized his moves and I beat Guardian ape and wife in 2 tries, Genichiro was the one I died the most before this asshole and I’m pretty sure it was less than 20 tries. I’ve never had this much trouble with a boss on any From game I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, I’ve already memorized everything he does and somehow he still gets one hit on me and My strategy fucking completely falls apart, perhaps I’m just retarded

>that amount of health
are you doing a no prayer beads run? why would you bother if you're not good enough to do it without cheesing?

I imagine it's like a final resort if you suck at the game.

>he uses items and emblems to fight owl

can you be any more casual?

Why are you lying?

It's unenjoyable because you learn his attack patterns way before you actually beat him. It's just grinding mindlessly at his massive health bar and then eating hits because you lose focus/fuck up jumping over the big fire slam.

> to say nothing of the final boss
but DoH is literally harder than SS. With sword saint you can just parry him to death; DoH is just more of the dice-roll hitreg on dodges that made soulsborne difficult at all.

father owl is easier though; you already have experience with his moveset going in and he has no bullshit area denial attacks so you can just parry him to death.

Sekiro blocking is way too fucking OP. Jump blocking particularly shuts down even most perilous attacks and clears you from any danger whatsoever. You need to hit NG+ before the game removes your stablilsers and makes blocking not-as-broken but spoiler it's still fucking broken. I can't believe online play died for this.

it's because most duel bosses fight defensively whereas owl fights very aggressively. the guy canonically trained sekiro so fights similar to you and can meme on some of your shit. fight a big more aggressively, attack into some of his attacks, learn which attacks are heavily punished by dodges.

But learning to not suck is the fun bit, why would anyone rob themselves of that?

>guy in webm clearly used gourds and emblems
>I point this out
>lmao you casual
Based retard.

There is a cheese method that involves fire crackers and getting him stuck near the door, where you can just keep hitting him while he's helpless

one of the easiest bosses in the game. gets staggered by everything.

Guy in webm emptied all his gourds and emblems before the fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh6Ha5BYh0s

Yes you are a retard, but you're not based.

Took me like 5 hours to defeat Genichiro ashina but the guarding ape and the others only took me a few tries. wondering how i'm gonna do against the last few bosses

it should be illegal for incompetent fucktards to play videogames. you people ruin everything

>try to learn from your mistakes
No. I like to just keep bashing my head at things until I win by pure luck. It worked for all the other dark souls games.

What are your predictions for DLC? I can't believe Activision will miss on selling DLC, but i also don't see much possibilities other than another playable character.

Attached: 1555557045030.jpg (2048x1725, 825K)

>150th-200th time I died
Dogshit bait, try again anti shill

>is familiar with cheese video guides
>I'm not the casual, you are
Just keep digging that hole, retard.

Currently getting my ass handed to me by Owl 2 but this is my first time fighting him and I'm doing a charmless bell demon run

>also don't see much possibilities other than another playable character.
There's an established time travel mechanic, so it'll probably just give you a bell to enter the DLC. Tomoe gets mentioned more than Artorias did in DaS1, so I assume it'll involve her.

Stop being so fucking passive
Owl will shit all over you as long as you keep letting him. Shit all over him first, chase him down and shit on him some more.
This game is much easier than any of the Souls games once you figure it out due to deflect being such a broken mechanic

maybe we can play as emma that would be cool

The webm was ripped from that exact video. He never used any gourds or emblems, dumdum.

Why is he talking like that?

They already have an easy way of integrating it with the memory bells and Sekiro has amnesia because of reasons. They could do literally anything. Tomoe flashback or Shinobi Sculptor flashback or whatever.

Agreed he is bullshit, everything attack he does is a 1shot move.

Attached: 1546920612317.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

I hope for more whacky shit like the Mibu Village area and Fountainhead

Get more prayer beads you dumb zoomer

Fountainhead palace enemies are straight outta Bloodborne, i loved it.

this attack is 100% 1 shot, can be parried though.

I'm almost certain it's not

>die 10-15 times to DoH
>kill Isshin on my second try
This is the dude you guys hyped up as the greatest challenge?

Attached: Sekiro™_ Shadows Die Twice_20190420155712.jpg (1920x1080, 654K)

I'm certain it's not.
Source: I tanked it.

if you're getting better but just fucking up try listening to a talkshow or something the background. 100% of the time it blunts the gaps in between retries and keep me in the groove

I’m not being an asshole, I genuinely don’t get how people are struggling with him. I beat him first try and forgot to take off bell demon. I used all my gourd and medicine and revived once but still I can’t imagine getting demolished by him. Die a 5-10 times? Sure. But he is not at all difficult. I also beat corrupted monk first try so maybe I’m just good? Not trying to brag.

hmm, two ng's, ng+ and ++ and always got 1 shot 100%. was never able to survive.

Attached: 1833565_1.jpg (630x630, 57K)

literally killed him at my 2nd try, this game is laughable, some people were even comparing genichiro with the nameless king, madness

ds3 took me 30 hours with dlc, no guide. no boss took me more than 3 tries in the base game. gael and friede about 10-15. midir 20+ cause its the worst boss in all of soulsbornekiro. literally shortest and easiest souls game.

I want more Interior Ministry shenanigans.

>soulsbornekiro

Attached: 1513220578932.png (500x720, 226K)

Following that buddhist spear deserter from the castle. spear weapon, new esoterics. He makes his way to Japans interior fighting the ministry and bandits. He gets chosen for some mystic quest or something

yeah I know, it sounds so retarded it almost painful. when I saw it few weeks ago I took a liking to it. I already want a new game from them to slap another name on it.

i'm half way through the game and only just now realized kuro was a boy

not giving the autist a minute to cool off would spike the frustration even more

>mfw beat all bosses on my own and now moving into ng+

I haven't dared to remove Kuro's charm yet block spamming keeps me alive

Attached: __sekiro_sekiro_shadows_die_twice_drawn_by_nigou__3aca256ba8d3073df0fc39fe44ec6bfb.jpg (775x1200, 101K)

Dunno about Owl 2 but DoH is easier than Sword Saint if you are decent at Souls.

The first owl is rather easy though, I mean, his super annoying move that is sealing your heals nets you free hits if you jump away on time and all.

>poking a boss's vitality to death
YIKES

Attached: 1543223866068.jpg (600x715, 191K)

2ape is really easy and I don't understand why everyone hyped it up so much.

>thrusts on Owl
I'd never be ballsy enough to do that, his Mikiri is on a different level

How do you beat the Guardian Ape? Even with perfect reaction time it isn't possible to escape the instadeath bullshit in time. You'll accumulate enough terror that the next one will get you, or the next one. Am I supposed to cheat in an infinite supply of anti-terror stuff so that the fight is doable?

I don't find the loading times bad at all and I have this on hdd.

Playing this passively is really funny. What a coward.

>fight owl on NG+
>we're both down to one hp, shit is getting really intense
>he does the move where he throws one shuriken, followed by a big slash
>dodge shuriken, deflect slash
>mfw the force of his slash pushed me backwards, into the hitbox of the shuriken stuck in the wall, killing me
end my life, bros

Attached: 79E5BC77-C8CC-4616-9544-577C2120C936.gif (515x404, 1.26M)

You need to webm shit like that when it happens, user

Just run away the second he lifts his head up before the red symbol appears, there's a very large escape window.

I have it saved, I'll upload it soon

It's very clearly telegraphed

use the sprint button you dummy

Just watched it again, I was poisoned and that's what took away my last sliver of health. That's way more lame than what I thought happened

I didn't find him all that difficult. Just shuriken him when he jumps and deflects all his flurry of attacks, also be ready to start sprinting when he slowly throws the anti-gourd magic ball or whatever that is.

>getting his vitality that low
Owl 2's tipping point is about 60% vit remaining, wtf are you doing user

Attached: 1551059668066.jpg (300x300, 37K)

You are just retarded, don't rush like that.
>wow I'm going to run head-on like a fucking blazing bull into this 7ft tall owl motherfucker with a gigantic slab of a katana, that'll end well let me tell ya
>o god o fugg he just one shot me wtf broken boss

Attached: 1555649095759.jpg (780x768, 279K)

Has anyone here used the mist raven prosthetic? I'm nowhere near this boss but from all the whining I hear it sounds like it would be perfect.

>not even attempting a block/deflect
you only have yourself to blame

If you can't react to the telegraph animation just use the umbrella

Does anybody know what he says right after Sekiro says "Mairu"?

It sounds something like "Sakata buryo na" but I have no idea what words he's actually using

I'm not at that boss yet but I have to agree. Fighting the bosses isn't frustrating, but getting to them can be. It's not usually a matter of difficulty, just tedium.

ONE

What? The majority of the sculpture idols after Genichiro are fairly close to the bosses.

Most of the bosses are super quick to get to though. Especially compared to the Souls games it's a super fast walk in the park. Obviously if you're dying in 3 seconds 500 times like the retard OP seems to be doing maybe you'd want to be teleported in directly rather than run for 10 seconds but that's just silly.

Owl doesn't have poison attacks, though. Or is that a ng+ thing?

you wot? Regular enemies are a joke and running past shit is easier than ever. I usually clear out all the enemies once and then for boss attempts I just sprint by everything.

I had a couple that weren't, to be fair I'm still early on in the game. Good to know it isn't common in this game. In general this is my problem in From games so I just assumed it'd be the same as usual.
They're easy like I said, but that only makes it more boring and pointless. Some times you've got groups that chase you to the boss as well if you don't avoid them.

He has a move where he leaps in the area and throws poison

In the second phase he throws poison instead of shurikens when he jumps back.

Oh yeah, i'm so used to think that owl second phase is with his owl flying around that i didn't think of the battle at ashina castle.

>I had a couple that weren't, to be fair I'm still early on in the game.
Now I'm not sure if you mean bosses or minibosses. The minibosses might on average require at least a bit of running and work to retry (clearing trash or whatever). But basically all the bosses have statues really close with convenient ways of getting to them though.

Some regular enemies fucked my shit up on my first run, like that one government guy hanging out where you get the mist crow feathers.

Some of the minibosses might as well be bosses I guess, and there also might've been a statue I missed at some point. Just had a few fairly tedious times where I didn't even have to retry a ton of times but the run bored me enough to make me quit for the day.

he's pretty annoying since he has very few openings
but that makes him so fucking good
he's you but better