Gamer Fuel

It's Saturday mother fuckers.
What are you playin?
What are you eating?
What are you drinking?

Attached: gaymerfuel.jpg (1280x960, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/cumlube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Danmaku Unlimited 3 and a glass of water

rainbow six siege
pic related
bubly water

Attached: GUEST_8a01f46d-bd2b-46db-b2f5-22b41573f9f2.jpg (488x488, 82K)

>drinking whiskey
>drinking Japanese whiskey

Attached: 1362362869284.jpg (564x660, 90K)

Which toy is that cum lube for?

Is jappo whiskey actually good or is it just weeb-bait for Yakuza-fans?

bad-dragon.com/products/cumlube
WTF

>What are you playin?
Killing Floor 2
>What are you eating?
An open-faced PB&J
>What are you drinking?
Coffee and water

Your new is showing.

>didn't read the filename

>water

GAYMERRISEUP

How new are you fags?

Attached: GettyImages-519177308.jpg (1080x720, 240K)

it wins awards for best blended malt most years and best single malt in 2018

Reheating frozen chicken nuggets. Just got an air fryer the other day, time to find out if this is just a meme

playin work
ate chicken with taters
drankan wattah

Just curious if the guy has good taste in bad dragon toys.

Attached: 1476000010457.jpg (359x305, 51K)

Attached: 1537670478493.jpg (1024x723, 166K)

Any recommendations for someone who isn´t exactly into whiskey and prefers wodka over everything else? Brown shit gives me headaches I fear

>GAYMERRISEUP

Mostly because I can't handle caffeine or alcohol. Caffeine gives me massive headaches and the lining of my stomach has been thinned away so drinking makes it feel like a pool of acid is in my gut.

Attached: water-background-42.jpg (2560x1600, 1.01M)

Ate dollar pizza. Been playing Oblivion and shadow of the tomb raider on game pass.

>not dry fasting while sitting on your ass playing vidya

It's like you all want to be disgusting pigs.

Attached: 6ft_202to147_OMAD_4.5Months.jpg (918x816, 59K)

>not working out and getting gainz and not being a skinnyfat bitch

Attached: 1452052007411.png (673x699, 969K)

Absolut is my go to, smirnoff is not bad if u on a budget

>im a college student so

>Fad dieting

Will it last longer than Keto?

Sekiro
Not sure yet
7-up
Nongshim is the best

>not just calorie counting like a sane person

>fad
>been around since the beginning of time

I have the opposite issue and am perpetually underweight. Can't figure out how people manage to bulk (excluding shit like fast foods, sugar and dairy)

I was thinking more about some kind of beginner-tier whiskey. Absolut is my go-to as well, sometimes something more expensive if I´m feeling fancy.

the Hibiki brand is probably the best japanese one
but its pretty expensive

honestly with vodka is the mixer (if you use mixer) that matters the most. If you enjoy the flavor then just cold water, maybe ice, if not then something sugary and probably carbonated

>t. cicolet

>Thinks it isn't true

They've gotten seriously good at it.

>what are you playing
unist
>what are you eating
oatmeal
>what are you drinking
cowfee

I somehow gained 30 pounds in like 4 months from eating a lot of eggs and milk, from a 6 foot 145 to 175, no fat gain even

oh are you talking about things that aren't whisky
just get coconut cream rum

Attached: f59739c973e21c60bea5f2efc2469363a5f42291.png (855x987, 1.26M)

Unironically just eat more.

Medium Xar the Kerobos
I like bugs and aliens.

Is their "Harmony" stuff any good? I´m seriously considering getting a bottle and having a glass or two while playing Kiwami 2 when it comes out on Steam in a few weeks

Attached: 1548611151801.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Go to bed george

>eat like shit
>wonder why you have shitload of illnesses

Depends on what you're looking for in browns really. The Japanese ones tend to have a faint sweetness and a little less burn to them, good without needing a little water in them. Irish stuff is mighty strong and does wonders in an old fashion or with a bit of ice/water.

my dad is a big fan of whiskey, never got into it apart from the occasional celebration desu

if i was to go whiskey id go straight to johnny walker just to skip the gap

Sorry man, I can't afford to eat healthy

yea its good
unless you like really strong stuff

Attached: 079b745ac92ff8e93cc97688eb034dc95fffcb05.gif (480x268, 2.65M)

God I fucking hate this meme.

>eat like shit
>still get gains /fit/
>still have sickness

stg

I remember trying some Lagavulin and not like it at all. I might give it a try.
I´m too much of a hipster-faggot to drink something like Jacky D I´m afraid

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 24K)

It wouldn't be a meme if it wasnt true.
Ramen costs $2 for a pack of 10.
Thats 5 dinners and 5 lunches.
For breakfast I eat oatmeal ($1 for 20 servings) i eat a double serving for breakfast.
I spend $10 on a variety of vitamens and supplments.
On average I spend $10-15 a month for food.

Its what I can afford

>What are you playin?
Nothing, GF is playing TW3 on my laptop so I can't play right now. I'm thinking of starting Stronghold Legends
>What are you eating?
Scoops of nutella
>What are you drinking?
Some low quality grape juice from the corner store

Attached: 155579879803637490765639021944.jpg (3120x4160, 2.7M)

Lauder's a cheap brand that's very smooth and easy to drink.

Ileach is a very solid brand that's way cheaper than it should be. It's a bit smokey and have a more prominent taste than lauder's.

Just make sure to get a proper brand. Preferably from Scotland (to begin with).
There is no way to know if you'll even like whiskey, and it's also impossible to know if you'll prefer it smokey or not smokey. So you'll just have to try a few different ones.

>$10-15 a month for food
lmao what

Harmony is surprisingly sour imo. Kind of like those nip sour plums. Assuming that you mean the blended one of course.

no. hibiki is ok. yamazaki is better; if you get a chance try some yamazaki 17. price has jumped like 1200% in the last couple years, but you can get some smol bottles still

>Scoops of nutella
Is this some new /fit/ meme or do you just lack self control?

Just ate a big breakfast with scrambled eggs, sage sausage, buttered toast, tater tots, and beans. Washed it down with a rockstar recover and gonna play ninja gaiden 2

If I had to recommend a specific bottle Jameson Caskmates or Hibiki 12 a really good starter. There's not a lot of complexity to the flavors and they're very easy drinking. Craigellachie 13 is a bit more bold in taste but still pretty open, and if you want a decent blend that's not Crown, Chivas Regal 12 goes down nice. Browns are like most booze, you kinda have to explore and try out various things to see what hits your tastebuds the right way. Some will revolt you and others will call, you just sorta gotta try it till you can recognize the styles you like.

I have a scoop every 3 days when I'm bored
I usually mix it with bananas and strawberries

Their nuggets are way too god damn expensive.

Not J Daniels, Johnny Walker black label is solid

Hibiki 12 is 500€/bottle where I live. could I get the regular version instead or is it massively inferior?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-04-21 at 00.29.18.jpg (1200x1600, 214K)

How do you justify purchasing expensive alcohol? I keep thinking "Shit, this is more than I spend weekly on other groceries"

>What are you playin?
AC Odyssey, it fun
>What are you eating?
Easter eggs
>What are you drinking?
Coke Zero

Oh yeah, that shortage has drove up prices on that shit like mad. I think Akashi makes a similar tasting one if you're dead set on Japanese. Jura Seven Wood is kinda similar too the few times I've tried that.

World War Z
oatmeal
water

Im not rich dude

I once in a while buy a bottle of good stuff if I get some extra cash. But then I only drink from it during special occasions. So my avarage for a bottle is around 2 years.

Gotta treat yourself, nigga. You´re money is no good once you´re dead anyway. It´s also nothing compared to what some faggots I know spend on coke every week

40pc for $10 is expensive?

Bloodborne
11.4L of cotton candy ice cream

How the fuck do you only have $10 per month to spend on food?
Where are you? In fucking Africa?

Neat, essentially an English breakfast except without those weird pig blood cakes

I'm latino in america...

damn ur friends need help, i only spend $40 on coke/addy every 4 months. I do have one friend that buys an addy pill for $5 every other day tho, that shit adds up

That is a special that some locations might run. It is not a normal rate.

to be fair cocaine fucking rocks

there is literally nothing wrong with black pudding you fuck

That isn't how you greentext, but no, I am white in canada

I explain why I'm poor.
Not a lot of living options and most landlords charge more for being a minority

Some of them really do, I´m glad at least a few of them got off that shit recently, but it fucked up a lot of people I know, turned them into complete cunts, fucked them up physically or both. One of them did so much (richfag) that his septum got fucked up.
Maybe, but that shit will bite you in the ass eventually if you keep doing it

Finished Sekiro today, including all the NG cycles and extra challenges the game has to offer (no charm+bell).

Attached: DD687C1E-DEFC-4B3C-A593-178513131A53.png (634x187, 46K)

I think you replied to the wrong post.

?

As expected of a Latino in America

And?

Very disappointing, like all japanese whisky.

Nice heart attack u got there

When is the next game to play coming out? I've played RE2, DMC5, Sekiro and Onimusha Remaster. I'm so fucking bored.

Yup, the beans are also a family recipe. Got a good kick to them
Looks comfy

Good whiskey is really good dude, I never used to like it at all until I got memed into trying a good one and now I've got about 2 grand of whiskey in the cabinet, worth it.

Marisa, get the fuck out of that cookie.

USE THE LUBE AS SAUCE.
USE THE LUBE AS SAUCE.
USE THE LUBE AS SAUCE.
DO IT NOW!

Attached: angrydog.jpg (800x450, 106K)

One of these days I'm gonna eat a whole pack of Nutella as a snack in one go, or at least until I get sick of it.

>What are you playin?
Borderlands 2 right now, was playing warframe earlieron the morning and thinking of playing comfy nds games thru drastic on bed at night
>What are you eating?
Domino's right now, a sandwich in the morning
>What are you drinking?
Alternating between Citrus punch juice and water right now

Nice, is that pizza homemade? Also hoegaarden is the shit, but pretty expensive where i live @ 4 dollars/bottle

Gonna walk to local burger joint and grab some chili cheese fries

Attached: IMG_20190404_133416641.jpg (1512x2016, 359K)

I thought we were talking about Coca Cola.

Attached: 1530229486162.jpg (246x228, 30K)

coca cola is really good too fren

Man I never got this shit. Chili cheese fries look disgusting as hell, all soggy and shit.

Sell me on eating what is essentially fried blood then

They won't be soggy if done to a proper crispness. That was a terrible specimen.

Blender
Spicy Italian Sausage
G FUEL Pink Grapefruit

Nah it's ordered. But it was for free, which is nice. I ordered other food and the delivery guy had this pizza and said i was nice, so i can have it if i want. I guess tipping goes a long way

Cuck.

Fuck off

>nutella
Absolutely disgusting.

>playin
BO4 with my dad, figured he'd want to play
>eating
Just finished some meatloaf with cheddar broccoli pasta and peas
>drinking
Root beer like a retard

I have a 4 pound bag of frozen strawberries next to me that I'm digging into

Damn that sounds good

Fuck now I want to go to McDonald's...

I'm more for carls right now, but I'm in a middle of a diet. I'm only going to have my cheat meal once /twice a month

playin katana zero
eatin pizza
drinkin hard cider

The big Carl is delicious

Suntory Chita is inoffensive and easy to drink. It won't excite you but it's not bad and not expensive.

It's perfectly fine
The Suntory Toki is around $40-$50 a bottle and it's well worth the money.

>drinking single malt straight

>Mixing single malt
M8 it's single malt for a reason

Why would I buy expensive alcohol if I could just cola for way less

we're literally hard wired to be able to fast for long periods of time. The only reason we store fat so easily is because our pre historic ancestors ate like once a week not 3 meals a day .

Attached: 1474946893777.jpg (720x493, 60K)

>Paying over $30 for a bottle of anything. Fucking retarded m8. World experts can barely tell "top shelf" apart from mid-range. A German grocery store budget bottle won scotch of the year. Suntory sells at that price because "ooooh exotic! Whiskey is normally a white thing!"

>Picts
>White

Svedka is a good, cheap vodka. Doesn't give me as bad a hangover as smirnoff or karkarov, but isn't as expensive as grey goose.

>mid-range whiskey
>heavy duty fried foods
That is going to be a rough Sunday morning. You could have saved yourself a few bucks with a bottle of Tullamore Dew.

Attached: 1380479922229.png (800x600, 999K)

>tfw hipsters still haven't inflated the prices of your town's BiB whiskey so you get great whiskey for $14 a bottle

Just gotta hold out a little longer until they fully move onto gin and whiskey is safe again.

Attached: images (1).jpg (297x170, 11K)

>man i never got this shit
What's there to get? It tastes good. It's literally just chili with shredded cheese (preferably, the chili is really hot so the cheese gets all melty) poured on top of some french fries. Even if the fries aren't crispy/crunchy it still just tastes like potatoes, cheese and chili. It's not incredibly deep, but it's a nice comfort food.

Gamer Fuel threads never get banned
Gamer Push up reminder threads keep getting banned

what did the mods mean by this?

Attached: 1554618044867.jpg (640x772, 27K)

What's push up

>tile
Are you in a bathroom?

>drinking weebsky

Attached: 1555596207667.gif (202x360, 1.84M)