Canonically, Lightning became God, traveled to France, and became a fashion model

Canonically, Lightning became God, traveled to France, and became a fashion model.

Attached: louis-vuitton-ss16-campaign-lightning-02.jpg (580x711, 247K)

i love lightning!

Well, she does have that completely anorexic body that model designers love to make dresses for and she's already a huge fucking whore, so she'll fit right in.

Imagine being able to waste millions of dollars and make an entire AAA trilogy solely dedicated to your OC donut steel waifu.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>Tfw LR: FFXIII's secret ending

Holy fuck it actually fits lorewise

Attached: 1551998753687.png (250x314, 38K)

And a great donut steel waifu at that

What?

yes

TOBLERONE

Based Lightning, going from most powerful fighter in the world to showing off designer purses. Is there anything she can't do?

Attached: louis_vuitton.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

Nomura must be jealous

SHE HAS CUTE FEET

Post them

I wish her feet wasn't so ugly, because i like her cute face, but her feet makes me uncomfortable.

so cute

It's precisely what he said.

Why don't all the SONY SJWs have a problem with a world class warrior being a skinny tiny twig because that's unrealistic as fuck ok, everybody knows women can fight but not when they're SKIN AND BONES and what kind of sunscreen is she using because she LOOKS LIKE SHE NEVER GOES OUTSIDE

WHERE WERE THE SJW'S THEN

I can understand her sword not breaking when she hits something. I cannot understand her arm not breaking when she hits something

Those arms have to be shopped, wtf.

>whore
>never had sex with a man

Hmmm

Attached: 4567578568.png (879x651, 1.22M)

At least he made the company money, unlike Tabata who wasted tens of millions of dollars on DLC no one bought.