Enemy model's interactivity is extremely shit looking for 2019 game...

Enemy model's interactivity is extremely shit looking for 2019 game. No bleeding cuts on body or damaged armor even after you slice guy 10 times feels like shit. Even some late 90s game had wounds on enemy after you hurt him. Also that throat execution which is like only execution but from different angles gets boring very fast. Fact you can't stylishly slice off hand or leg, or behead the guy, or slice him in half vertically or horizontally and instead having to see that same throat stab over and over becomes boring and unsatisfying.

Attached: Sekiro_22.0.jpg (1200x800, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ur7RrJC1XfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this what passes for criticism? Bushido Blade had all of this but it played like dogshit.

It's a good game but for 2019 and this being Miyazaki's latest piece, I expected more attention to detail. Bloodborne at least had enemy corpses' clothes turn red after you kill them.

None of these things would necessarily make the game better. And are missing from like 90% of games. Sounds to me like you're a shitter whose making up fake criticisms so you have an excuse to give up and stop playing

FromSoft's engine can't handle dismemberment. Just look at the cutscene where Genichiro cuts your arm, there's a performance hitch the moment the arm gets separated. Imagine that in combat.

That is a very retarded interpretation of a cutscene

This is a small-time nitpick about some arbitrary detail not in the game.

play afro samurai or mgr:r, you don't seem to be a fan of from games which is entirely understandable.

You sound like gamerbro virgin trying to score big boy points. I finished the game and I can say what I liked and what I disliked about it since I purchased the product. Fuck off.

I'm not interpreting anything. It's not a "cinematic" slowdown or freeze, the engine literally skips frames.

None of that was in Souls/BB
Sounds to me like you got slammed by Ogre desu

they ruined dragonrot
youtube.com/watch?v=ur7RrJC1XfY

>any criticism at all of a hard game means you aren't good at it.

I love Sekiro, but there's no reason to treat it like it's flawless.

Attached: charmlessbelldemon.png (1202x677, 1.54M)

>haad to go around curing it 1 by 1
holy fuck I'm glad they scrapped it.

>2 gourds left
>that giant health bar
Lol

You don't criticize a game for esoteric features that aren't in the game. The OP's critique is fucking retarded. You can criticize every game a gazillion times based on arbitrary features you wish they had, but this isn't actual critique: it's just arbitrary complaining.

This sounds like some completely unfun bullshit. Good thing they removed it.

a two gourds lmfao

dipshit the camera angle changes at that exact moment. it doesn't render any dismemberment, it cuts to the arm flying through the air and then swaps out wolf's model. the engine can fucking handle model swapping.
you're also forgetting that dark souls 1 let you cut tails from enemies and darks souls 3 lets you smash the stray demon's legs apart.

Bushido Blade was fucking awesome. It handled poorly compared to games today because it's 21 years old and 3D had just come out.

still better game too

Bushido Blade was shitty, shallow, and slow.

Looks like it's new game+ and bell demon. Could probably get 1 shotted

You can cut tails off of bosses in DS, and Amygdala's arms in BB. Quit bullshitting

He beat the game though.

Sekiro is my favorite game of 2019 so far and I don't think his critique is retarded, the game would objectively be better if the enemy damage models had more interactivity to them
If you want to shit on OP for complaining about 'arbitrary features the game should have had' then I might as well help him reframe his argument and say that repetition of kill-moves and a lack of detail on enemy damage model harm the game.

charmless + bell demon on NG+ does a shit ton of damage, even through blocks.

> bleeding cuts on body or damaged armor
yes because i care about this things when i have the gameplay that sekiro has. Go play tlou or something where you press X and you have 1 min cutscene with all the blood you like.

It would be nice if they had a system like Witcher 3 has, when you fight low-level enemies you just cut them apart with basic swings.

Japs don't really care about realistic gore, they care about beautiful exaggerated blood sprays and shit. Go play some garbo murrican game if you don't like it.

Cope.

The honeymoon period is ultra short for a high profile From game. I’m loving it.

I expect a good game and I got one. Only idiots with shit taste are so spoiled that they can obsess over attention to detail

>Only idiots with shit taste are so spoiled that they can obsess over attention to detail
Maximum over COPE

It's the truth. You have the luxury of nitpicking over meaningless details because you have low standards for the games themselves.

Some games do it well. Pic related starts his boss fight with his hair slicked back and his shirt intact, but as it goes on his hair gets messy and bleeding cuts develop.

Attached: rafe.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

> brainlet still coping

No user, it is you who is the brainlet

>Fact you can't stylishly slice off hand or leg, or behead the guy, or slice him in half vertically or horizontally and instead having to see that same throat stab over and over becomes boring and unsatisfying.
Play Severance.

Attached: Severance.webm (317x226, 419K)

>Fact you can't stylishly slice off hand or leg, or behead the guy, or slice him in half vertically or horizontally and instead having to see that same throat stab over and over becomes boring and unsatisfying.

Holy shit, why are american obsessed with gore so much like this? I can never understand. Slicing people is not fun for most of people in this world. No wonder that "MK11's violence is OK but Japanese anime games are not" double standard is justified.

Spot-on, OP. Dork Souls and their copies always had bullshit enemy physics.

If you want gore and dismemberment I recommend Nioh.

They ruined it by letting it be cured at all, thereby defeating the entire premise that IMMORTALITY BAD, MINISTRY ASSFUCKING GOOD
NPC questlines in Sekiro are shit anyway except for the peddler dude when you send him Kotaro

We're all bloodthirsty animals deep down though granted we all have our limit.
I understand the gorehounds and it's not even that farfetched (see the Tenchu series) but it's not technical limitations, it's dev priority and vision. Miyazaki tends to make games with a strangely romanticized feel and chopping people up like salami just wasn't part of that I reckon.
I love gore and even I don't feel that Sekiro needed more.