AHEM

AHEM...

RETARDED

Attached: C61D9A8F-226A-4051-B472-A04642C8A003.jpg (600x338, 58K)

I CAN SAY IT

OR AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

LOOKING RETARDED, JOKER!

Attached: morgana.png (336x461, 151K)

Trannies

Are you retort it?

this this thing male or female

Male

Since P5R is coming in a couple of years, should I just sell vanilla P5 now?

Cat

ALL NIGHT
DAMN RIGHT

it says it's male

MIGHT AS WELL BULLSHIT AND GIVE ME MOTIVATION

The sooner Laura Dale an heros the better

Whats the song that says the r word? (R*tarded)

the only that was retarded was the "journalist" who did zero research

Never sell a good game.

Extremely based

Attached: 324664.png (1000x1000, 11K)

>That stupid damage over time poison that lasts fucking forever.
>Anytime I play this game me and my friends always encounter stupid shit that isn't even replicated on the replays because it only takes in inputs and never what it shows.

This game could have been so good but it's a god damn inconsistent party game like Sakurai wanted. It's so fucking broken.

>P5R
Persona 5 Retarded

Wake up get up get out there, at around 1:56 the singer says something that kotaku thought was the word retarded.

>always encounter stupid shit that isn't even replicated on the replays because it only takes in inputs and never what it shows.
What the fuck does this even mean?

Attached: you retard.png (538x604, 221K)

She actually admitted to being retarded and proved it with the article.

Things like hitboxes being borked and both me and my friends getting killed by our attacks or when I attack in one direction and a player who's not near my attack still gets killed for some reason. Then when you try to watch what happened on the replay, it'll only play the game input data, so it'll show unaccurate replays. I've seen characters clip through the ground entirely just so they could get hit like the input said they did.

>she

It's ambiguous in japanese but English says male

you'll have to show proof because I think you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>People are so triggered by being beaten by Joker they have to call him retarded to feel better
Never change, Yea Forums. Your vocabulary is amazing.

based retorted user

Are you pretending to be retorted?

A cat is fine too.

you might be retorded dude

Now that you've said it three times like you're hoping I'll laugh, what's the joke then?

So, what were the actual lyrics?

tranny misheard "retort it" as "retarded" in p5 song, publishes "article" about it and gets rightfully shat on, also
>doubling down on being retorted

Some kotaku tranny journalist was playing smash and thought one of the persona songs said “retarded” and published a hit piece on Nintendo accusing of them slurring disabled people

>listened to the song
>they really fucking said it

Nintendo BASED.

>she

It’s restart it you fucks

Cause the song goes into the bit from the beginning. They are restarting it. Retort makes no sense.

It's extra funny because now kotaku is catching additional shit for being racist for not being able to understand the engrish singing.

*ahem
chonk of cheese lol

Attached: 1555484582428.png (500x500, 221K)

>she

Based thread

>"No… that’s what you are. All you think about is using people. You’re the real retard Kamoshida."
Jesus Christ Atlus

This is prepawsterous