How do I make him shut the fuck up?

How do I make him shut the fuck up?

Attached: image.png (830x981, 468K)

Play a better videogame instead of this weebshit trash animu simulator.

/thread

You can't.
You'll just have to bear with it.

>Not liking bear puns
Beary uncool, bro.

Attached: 13740402vsn2o0.jpg (550x599, 72K)

Play the undub version

Why the fuck did they give him a human body? I liked him before that

Isn't it obvious?

Attached: Bear trap.jpg (1008x1408, 145K)

But Teddy is beary beary cool!!!

FUCK TRAPS

Attached: Pepe punch.jpg (250x241, 5K)

It's so he can enter human world without issue, and also for his "I want to be a real boy" storyline.

He'll stop talking when the only decent girl in P4 (still not that great though) joins your party.

I feel like P4 was a huge part of my high school life but looking back I'm realizing for as much as I love everything around them, the only members of the investigation team I actually like are Kanji and maybe Yosuke.

>It's so he can enter human world without issue
He did that anyway

>the only members of the investigation team I actually like are Kanji and maybe Yosuke
It's because those are the only two that are actually likeable. Teddy's an annoying fuck, Chie's cringe inducing, Yukiko is completely devoid of any personality and Rise is incredibly one note. Naoto is almost endearing until you remember that despite being a detective she deduces nothing.

But also travel around and do human things without people constantly commenting him on being a talking cartoon animal.

That's the plan, bro

They already circumvented that with him being in a costume. It was just shitty writing. They don't even bother to explain how it happened.

That joke was unbearable.

>*autistic screeching-kuma*
Wow, such an improvement.

BEARSONA

I liked him way more in the human body. He felt like a different, and much more endearing, character, and also you don't have to listen to the awful squeaks of his footsteps if he's out of the bear suit and in your party.

>liking Yosuke
lmao

Mute combat
There’s no reason to shut him up outside of it

That's not beary nice, OP

Upvoted

>it's another westernfaggot is butt-flustered by the mascot character thread.

Attached: Nigga.png (589x583, 392K)