Are private conversations outside of work a legitimate reason to fire somebody?

Are private conversations outside of work a legitimate reason to fire somebody?

Attached: caleb.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/pmqq7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When you broadcast them to a viewerbase they aren't private anymore

sup' nigger

based caleb

Of course not
Not even for opinions
I dont care if you hate blacks or not if you're efficient and know your shit you're hired and as long as you do your job i dont care what you think or do in your free time

Is there a clip of this?

learn it, mayos.

Attached: nword.jpg (775x656, 176K)

streamable.com/pmqq7

SUP NIGGER

That's it? He got fired for that?

It was during work and broadcasted to all his viewers.

spics say nigger all the time so this is WRONG

>outside of work
It's right there visible in his "work".

>say nigger to coworker out at lunch
>another coworker hears
>reports you
>get fired
>REEEEE THIS ISN'T FAIR I WASN'T AT WOOOOORK

I mean he's if he's retarded enough to make it public then yes.Since it can make the company look bad.

Is there one of these for the k-word?

Nigger.

On what grounds can that employee be fired? Because someone overheard him saying something mean outside of work?

No man can dictate what words I can say, nigger.

Please don't talk about the workforce that you've never been a part of, underage.

>hard r
never go full hard r

Niggers couldn’t invent written language or the wheel

fixed that for you

Attached: 1555778670161.jpg (1197x656, 121K)

Oh is that chat real? then why can I say
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I might live in Europe and expect to be dominated by muslims in a couple decades, but at least I can say whatever I want right now.
Granted you don't care what third wave feminists say, wich you shouldn't do since they are psycopaths.

sup nigger

If it occurs while you are representing your workplace, damages the reputation of your workplace, or raises questions about your ability to do your job, it's legit.

>Saying nigger in a ZOG controlled chat program
He might as well just blow up a synagogue at this point.

What about nigga

The assumption was that they were having lunch outside the premises of the company and a coworker happened to overhear them. If it was inside the office, then it might be a different story.

Btw, at my most recent job we would joke around and call each other niggers in the office every day. But it was a small company where we all knew the owner, no some kike-run mega corporation.

Kigger!

AS OF RIGHT NOW, EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD IS MY NIGGER
IF YOU ARRIVE LATE OR ARE A NEW POSTER AFTER ME, YOU ARE NOT MY NIGGER

>get told black people cant say nigger
>get told autistic people can't use autistic as an insult
>gay people can't use gay as an insult
>etc

WHAT THE FUCK MAKE UP YOUR MINDS YOU GOD DAMN GAY AUTISTIC NIGGERS

Only white people who want to use other people's race as a virtue card care about racial slurrs. Really there the racists and it's so funny that they don't get it. Most people in minorities don't actually care about racial slurrs.