Games where you can reset the entire fucking universe?

Games where you can reset the entire fucking universe?

Attached: IMG_0293.jpg (704x1024, 138K)

Undertale

any game ever when you delete your save and start a new game

SMT IV Apocalypse.
Arguably SMT III as well.

This

Hahah le jojo! What an epic randumb animay xD I like it too! Arent we so quirky and dare I say based?

Reminder he didnt reset the universe he merely died and the universe "reset" was just the exact same as the previous universe minus Pucci

>anime
blame anime-onlies and normalfags for you having such an unfathomable hate against JOJO.

>Pucci was born around e 1970's
>the 1890's are somehow different without him

>Jojobronies spam their shitty anime about gay men posing at each other fucking everywhere
>Wonder why people are sick to death of seeing it

Super Mario 64

Attached: download.jpg (284x178, 8K)

It's better than waifu threads.

Attached: 8wcarhgwias21.jpg (640x368, 34K)

I don't see normalfags post shit about jojo these days. I think they're finally over it.
Just in time too, I wasn't looking forward to people just saying shit like rhinoceros beetle all hours of the day.

persona 2
it's two games exactly because of that. at the end of first one they realize how fucked up the situation is and as a last resort they reset the universe in hopes that things will be better second time around

Death end re;quest

They've taken to butchering one of the best pages from Part 3 lately. It's far from over.

Attached: DIO.jpg (1080x1569, 317K)

Well, I guess I must have just been filtering that then.

Part 7 isn't in the same liniage of universes as parts 1-6. There's a multiverse, and Pucci was killing and rebirthing only one universe within that multiverse.

>Anime
>Part 6 panel
I realise you are fishing for a (you) or two, but don't be retarded

What are some games that feature 89 year olds?

Attached: 54343553434.png (561x521, 319K)

These are made by literal children, right?

No. They're exceedingly funny

Attached: dio2.jpg (750x933, 706K)

Based
Unbased

Attached: me.jpg (975x600, 86K)

Dragon's Dogma basically

You will never have a school sleep over with Dio, getting high and playing games all night.

Attached: 1480234873535.png (645x773, 29K)