What's the most cancerous game you've ever played?

What's the most cancerous game you've ever played?

Attached: totalbiscuit-1111854.jpg (665x333, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWtloHBdWi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dark souls
all of them

FFXV

cancertale

based

Attached: 1480360614311.png (1252x1252, 1.13M)

LUL

FIFA

ENEMY CAST LE REFLECT XD.JPG

Attached: Bald Ego.jpg (835x600, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hWtloHBdWi4

i hope you die in your sleep you nigger journalist SJW cunt.

VEDDIT IS THAT WAY

the anniversary of his death is NEXT MONTH Yea Forums, how are we going to celebrate it

I was actually a fan and miss his content, I just think the memes are funny.

real life

>Atziri's reflection

Not even total bitchtits was this butthurt.

League of Legends

It's not even the community, more so the terrible champion designs and constant change of gameplay that makes it a terrible game to keep being decent

I wrote down all the champs that I've noticed I get constantly frustrated or significantly stressed when playing against and it was something around 25 champions
I feel like any "good" champion is just based around some ridiculous gimmick like regain massive amounts of HP, instakill or high damage stuns and it's never fun to play against

Ever since January I've cut down my playtime with League ALOT and I literally feel less stressed

>quote from a man who died in his sleep

I miss TB.

He gave spotligt to a lot of good shooters, mods, 4X and strategy games...

I miss that fat fuck.

Attached: 1502741651659.gif (635x361, 906K)

>Spec Ops: The Line
most generic boring cover shooter I ever laid my hands on couldn't bring myself to play more than 2 hours. Acting was beyond try hard, should have just gave the script to hollywood instead.

wtf is bleeding anus water

Fuck you dude that game was awesome enough for me to finish it twice. Has a Jacob's Ladder vibe to it

I could live with the fact that it was a try-hard boring piece of shit. The discussion of idiots pretending this half-baked garbage was the next thing since sliced bread was the real cancer.

>dude
>awesome
oh I see what day it is today, enjoy your shit taste weedfag

It was just 2deep4u bro

Yea Forums