The yellow rabbit and the curry

does Yea Forums still like tactics style games?

Attached: usalia.png (1120x1500, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3361573
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post more puffy rabbit.

STOP ANONS!

disgaea 5 is top 20 game for me

I hate how you horny fuckeds meme'd up this character. Fucking secondary cock suckers
>Character was relatively unknown for years when the game is out
>comes to PC and switch
>LE CUNNY BUNNY xD xD I WANT TO FUCK USALIA
Shut the fuck up.

i do but they get boring fast

This desu.

lol

I'm a fan, yes
I would also like to impregnate Usalia

Attached: 1553253943172.png (817x1200, 577K)

There were memes about her long before the ports, you dumbass.

Fatty!!

no

mad

shes super cute
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3361573
i feel like i have too much to do before i could ever get bored

Attached: plip.png (692x1100, 317K)

Oh fucking GOD YES, some pregnant Usalia

Attached: 43fea8c901a4a3c2c409a879ac19c31e.png (1250x775, 573K)

Attached: 1525061753705.jpg (1500x1440, 389K)

yeah but in the case of disgaea "it gets good 100 hours in" is both a flat out lie and a detriment. I don't wanna grind item worlds for 500 hours to stand a chance in the last 3 stages when the 1500 stages before that are a joke

how bad does Usalia smell?

I want to eat her cu__y

Not at all, she takes baths regularly like a good girl

so whats the Problem with disgaea 5? The bunny cunny is hot and the others seem fine too. Why didnt take that off like the other disgaeas

Has Disgaea 5 complete edition ever been on sale on ps4?

it's been cracked on pc since may
bunny wasnt etna tier lewd and was forgotten instantly. not even sure most people know disgaea 5 actually came out with all the delays and no advertising either

>d5 delays
>the dumpster fire that was the mobile release
Why are they sabotaging themselves so much? Is someone angry and taking down the plane with him?

they delayed it like what 6 months? to try and fix the crack that came out only for it to be recracked like 14 minutes after the official release. anyone that gave a shit about the game had already played the crack and forgotten about it WAY before it came out officially

Read that as "cunny".

based

baths don’t fix odor from all those spices

Oh my god he said the word

So I'm play Disgaea 4 and trying to perfect my self insert what do you guys think about

>Death
>Maxed out in all stats/mov/ Jmp
>300% apt
>Fortitude and Trick move
>SS tier magics including heal
>Stacked health innocents, crits, elemental resistance

The idea is to be invincible after the first turn and to survive even if he does not go first and when facing another similar or over powered unit (dual magichanged maxed human) the death should be able to defeat them by draining their SP making them unable to fight him back . It also has the bonus of being a flying character.

What do you guy think? I just need to finish the Apts and then max out the baal armor I have barefootX (rarity0) but would take over 1,000 item god kills to max out and does not really seems worth when Baal armor and a maxed weapon should be enough to get my jump done.

Thoughts?

Attached: Death Concept.png (1000x344, 216K)

>self insert
>death
you'd best be confusing self insert with original character

Attached: 1555035898955.jpg (211x200, 7K)

The real issue with 5 is that it lacked alot of the post game content the others had. Even While doing Dlc content the cast is nonexistant while Killka does the same "joke" of eating ramen on the floor over and over. Just real real downgrade in many things other than the new parts to combat

Allow me to explain

I made a prinny at the start of the game with my own Name I made him fight in battles and save up until he finally had enough to reincarnate as a skull. I then trained the skull to learn every magic available and Heals through Character world. Once he learned everything I re-birthed him as a Death and chose a new name for myself. Once I finally got to the point where I could solo LoC baal(5 of him) I gave him the title Death Tyrant Hades. I became Pierre's lover, best friends with Tyrant Val and made a Zombie dragon my brother (legendary tree symbol)

100% self insert roleplay

Basically my ideal life after death in the Netherworld

Attached: 1553822017823.jpg (373x373, 16K)

You guys never roleplay in games like this? I think it's really fun and I'm not even neet or anything.

Attached: file.png (145x145, 39K)

what.

Attached: 1525017626418.jpg (820x820, 43K)

>Instasnaptwitter spongefuck memes.

a bit more cringe worthy honestly

Godspeed, user

Attached: imagine.jpg (1600x1552, 531K)

>spongebob came from twitter
now THIS is a bad post

I've been grinding in Disgaea 1. Not really a fan of how the game scales
>around level 160-180
>already able to potentially steal top rank equipment
>only way to progress in power now is by levelling up gold items and the tiny stat increases from levelling up
>exp curve is so flat that killing two level 180 enemies is the same as killing one level 360 enemy

It's mainly young groups on these social media sites that use him for memes. Like from 14-20 my girl friend is like 18 a college freshmen and I ee this kind of stuff while she is browsing social media despite me never getting into it myself.

I myself consider it a bit infantile and can tell how old a person usually is from this. Probably a generational difference but for me it's like if grown men started posting dora memes or something.

>it's like if grown men started posting dora memes or something
I don't think that comparison is very fair at all giving that one is aimed at 10-14 year olds and the other is aimed at 3 year olds just learning how to speak

What is your favorite ?

>Unique character humanoid

>Unique character monster

>Generic character humanoid

>Generic Character monster

Attached: 1554578385222.jpg (2814x4059, 1.97M)

Yea but for me i saw sponge bob around that same age and thats when it was a big thing for me. Again probably a bit of a generational difference.

She eats sweet curry

>the yellow rabbit and the curry

I think you got your N key replaced with the R key, user.

I thought this was actually gonna be a Disgaea thread god fucking damn it. Perverts ruin everything.

Attached: 1554580708331.png (908x668, 640K)

Post more of the cute blonde shota!

I liked USA from the start. Figured she would be the OP unique monster trope like Desco was. She wasn't as strong offensively but with Anti-Bully Aura and Precious People she was a fantastic banner unit and healer/buffer/tank/damage hybrid.

Attached: UsaEvil.png (222x222, 94K)

It is a nice platinum blonde, isn't it?

Attached: 1428953639287.jpg (627x885, 157K)

>Yukimaru
>Taro
>Disgaea 2 Red Skull
>Nekomata

I want Usalia to amazon press me! I want her to mount me like a wild animal and completely envelop my dick inside her young fertile body! I want her to clamp down her thick legs around me when I'm about to cum to makes sure she doesn't spill a single cell of semen! I want her to fall asleep on top of me and snuggle me after a long, rough, pounding session!

Attached: 1458197744528.jpg (900x900, 131K)

I want to cut his bangs!

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE GAME

>curry
It's spelled cunny, user.

>Disgaea 2 fan

But why?

Obviously? The games are boring weeaboo trash

I like its character design. Everything else is pretty meh.

>Unique humanoid
The Dark Hero, AKUTARE!
>Unique monster
Desco
>Generic humanoid
Maid
>Generic monster
Flora Beast

Have fun user. I appreciate autism like this these days, especially considering how negatively shit like that is treated here.

>thinking the character became popular when it came out on the switch
you couldn't be more retarded

Cunny bunny.

I love bunny curry.

Axel
Beryl
Magic Knight
Succubus

cumny

How fat along are you right now?

uhhhh based?

i should do that. i've only gone as far as naming my characters from series/games i like, and that already made me care significantly more about my characters.
usually i see the story MC as, well, the MC. but maybe your approach is fun as well.
you really can make any character OP in these games, it's just a question of will and effort.

do you ever use guides for disgaea?

cool i've never thought about doing this kind of thing. i might try it later.

>caring about Disgaea after D1

Attached: Disgaea-Screenshot-2.jpg (620x425, 48K)

pram
desco
maid or thief
nine-tails

NO

Attached: 1368990098476.png (1020x1611, 575K)

Nin nin nin

Attached: D1_Flonne_01_Bust.jpg (853x1000, 389K)

I will post THAT word, plip.

Attached: 18288238902.jpg (600x338, 27K)

I want to touch his ears!

I'm only missing 300%apts(I'm still around 240%) and Baal armor I have maxed traps already but it leaves my jump around 80 instead of 99

Honestly I have not found many useful guides A lot of them seem to make the situation harder than it really is. I used one guide to get items to 300 because the in game description of level spheres are a lie and I had no idea why i was not getting them. The best tool I used ironically were some gamefaq posts from someone called Dragonite who turns out is STILL 5 years later in the pirate top 10 and has the strongest character upload for netherworld tourney which gave me a clue on how to do my innocents.

Sadly Game faq posts are actually the most useful for this game. More than any guide i found and taught me about trick move.

It's really fun honestly

Glad to know im not the only one who roleplays here.

Attached: b482e224f7c37643446ae56292e5fe6d.jpg (700x1050, 84K)

Ah I forgot to mention I already maxed demon law:digital and I'm currently duping while in my deaths character world for all my monster classes. Hopefully one for every single monster in the game.

is this fucking isekai in MY DISGAEA
nice one

Attached: 1448898216047.png (948x948, 594K)

>I used one guide to get items to 300 because the in game description of level spheres are a lie and I had no idea why i was not getting them
Please explain.

Did they fix the gacha yet?

Laharl-chan
USA
Masked Hero
orc

I believe it says you have to destroy them. But you actually have to pick them up to get them. Also for reverse pirating (the last 75 levels) you need to throw the level spheres on to your ship.

Oh also I did actually have to use a guide on game faqs to unlock land of carnage which is a hellish affairs since you are waiting for a low encounter rate meowkin pirates group.

If a truck suddenly bursts into my house and kills me I hope that is how I am reincarnated.

I'm gonna do this as well. Seems fun

It works to since most people here will become a prinny after death.

See you in gensok- i mean, see you in the netherworlds

Attached: 1536493054087.jpg (596x842, 83K)

All of Anonymous meeting in the netherworld as shit talking Prinnys wh are impossible to tell apart

>"Dark souls 2 is a good game Dood!"
>"NEVER EVER Dood!"
>"Does anyone else eat the gunk you find when cleaning out your controller Dood? "

I can see it.

Attached: Prittnay-disgaea-anime-4240626-800-600.jpg (800x600, 367K)

no it will take 3 months and it cause their stocks to plummet.

Cute

Real dreamy, isn't he?

Attached: 1372034700840.jpg (1230x1230, 1.19M)