God I fucking hate Liu Bei

God I fucking hate Liu Bei.

Attached: E7867FC3-C7CE-4751-A91B-AC0FAB90F580.jpg (220x270, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXXv7sym5v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was he like in real life? I hear he wasn't nearly as nice as Dynasty Warriors makes him out to be

Just play that Dynasty Warriors mod

COPE
O
P
E

I've heard similar things. Apparently Zhuge Liang wasn't a magician in real life either?

There's no proof he wasn't

I just know that Cao Cao was based in real life. His commentary on the Art is War is very practical

Nah they're lies, Zhuge Liang actually sunk at least one Wei ship with his laser beam

Who Lu Bu here?

Pretty much he wasn't as nice as any media makes a democratic virtue signaling politician.

Attached: baby.png (375x266, 138K)

>betrayed his master over a cute girl

Attached: ted.png (226x293, 45K)

Dude just wanted a share of his master's concubines

Well, he should have got his own.

Fuck off Cao Cao

hes a scumbag only reason he had any land was because he stole it from his cousin

youtube.com/watch?v=DXXv7sym5v0

Just another day in China desu

Remember, Cao Cao and his son propelled the nomad immigration to the Central Plain which led up to the uprising of the Five Barbarians and the centuries of Sixteen Kingdoms mayhem.

>ywn embrace Zhao Yun and cry together for minutes

based wei and jin losing half of china to barbarians

I never liked him even in Dynasty Warriors, or the Romance of The Three Kingdoms for that matter, but the non romanticised versions of him are even worse. In the story there's a part where a corrupt official tries to get Lui Bei to bribe him to keep his position, and then tries to get Lui Bei in trouble when he doesn't. Zhang Fei finds out and beats him up. But the version recorded in the historical texts it this:
"The Sanguozhi and the Dianlue recorded that Liu Bei was the one who beat up the inspector. The Han central government had issued an imperial edict to dismiss all officials who received their appointments as rewards for their contributions in battle. Liu Bei knew that he was one of such officials. When a commandery-level inspector was sent to the county to formally dismiss him, Liu Bei sought a private meeting with the inspector. However, the inspector claimed that he was ill and refused to meet Liu Bei. An angry Liu Bei then gathered his men, barged into the inspector's quarters, and falsely announced that he had received a secret order from the commandery administrator to arrest the inspector. He tied the inspector to a tree, took out his official seal and hung it on the inspector's neck, and flogged the inspector over 100 times. He wanted to kill the inspector but eventually released him when the latter pleaded for mercy. He went on the run after that."

On another note it has been exceptionally quiet from Koei. DW9 as much as it was bad, unfortunately did sell a profit for them and then there was the pretty good Warriors Orochi 4 to make up for it.
Up to now though, no new stuff.

Blame the Sima for giving too much autonomous power to the royal princes and fighting among themselves, giving the barbarian tribes the opportunity to even pose a threat.

Attached: sima yi 13.png (1920x1088, 1.87M)

no, he was a fire type pokemon though

Attached: las plagas starts to take over the sleepy dragon.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

And not that shitty Dynasty Warriors mod

Aren't they still grinding out DLCs for 9?

for me it's Wen Yang, the only hero left in this land

REMINDER CAO CAO LITERALLY KILLED OFF AN ENTIRE FAMILY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO EAT HIM. BUT THEY WERE JUST PREPARING A FEAST FOR HIM BUT HE WAS TOO RETARDED TO KNOW THIS

based fiction reader

Attached: 1511110278758.png (620x480, 401K)

>not being a Wei

DO