Why do people think this was a bad scene?

Why do people think this was a bad scene?

Attached: tr.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lfiTebewnc
youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o
youtube.com/watch?v=kRWab0q9aw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's from a bad game.

You mean you don’t? You autistic fucking retard. Inb4
>i-its supposed to be bad
End yourself.

Since you like it that much... Here you go, user:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-lfiTebewnc

Attached: AH-HA-HA!.jpg (1024x774, 196K)

Autism.
It literally is.

Are you retarded? Tidus is taking Yuna's 'just smile' ideology to the extreme. Since Yuna asked him if he wanted to scream out loud again(out of frustration). So instead Tidus LAUGHS out loud. Yuna out of compassion joins him and when they realize they are being silly they laugh for real. If you think this is 'cringy' then you are obviously a fucking low-iq monkey.

yes, it was supposed to be that forced and retarded, but damn if the VA did not do his very best to make it as awful as he could

youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o

>Because it's from a bad game.

FF10 was actually the last good FF game. Everything got worse after the longtime developers leaved Square-Enix, the peak of shitty FF games was reached with FF15.

>Japanese "humour"

>dont play game
>watch cutscene of popular moment
>dont understand the context
>hehe xd member that one thing soooo bad amirite guys

half of Yea Forums are just idiots who have the effort level of thots begging on twitch which is why we have so many threads about aesthetics and other low effort shit

>Titus, Johnny Test and Cartoon Obi-Wan Kenobi are all voice by the same guy
James Arnold Taylor is a blessing

Attached: 20180321_000738.jpg (245x245, 41K)

You fucking BTFO of this fag nerd

Plebs think it was cringe when it was actually kino

FFX-2 exists so you are a liar and a homo.

You have to admit even if it's good or bad that this is the most iconic scene from FF10

Because some shitty reviewer pointed out that he felt awkward watching it and brainless retards regurgitated his opinion endlessly, I think it was spoony.
Either way, you can rest assured that the people who do think it's a giant fault of the game, are just soulless npc people.

kinda the point innit mate

jesus, people like you really exist?!

I don't know. I always first think of Anima or Sin attacking the boat.

It's not even slightly, it's only iconic to people who dislike the game.

Final Fantasy VII marked the end of an era where people actually played the games before judging them.

By this point, people generally just repeat what game journalists tell them to think about the big, upcoming games. So it became a meme to mock the VA work in this one scene in spite of it making perfect sense in context.

Remember, if people make fun of your favorite game, they almost certainly never played it.

This scene makes actual fucking sense though. What everyone SHOULD be talking about is fucking Kimahri watching Tidus adn Yuna do it in macalania woods; HE FUCKING WATCHED THE WHOLE THING

Attached: 1326694520215.jpg (554x544, 69K)

>ywn Yuna's summoner feets

Why even

tidus + yuna = tuna

Wait, did they actually do it? I thought they just made out or whatever.

Yeah they just kissed. user is being dramatic.

At last I truly see.

While the whole charlie's angels bs is questionable, the gameplay in x-2 is solid as fuk from beginning to end.

They totally fucked.
>he didn't understand that Kimahri was castrated

My impression of that scene is definitely yes. But of course, can't show that in a final fantasy game.

that's not the wedding crash.

You don't do that in real life to cheer yourself up?

Attached: 1387668318090.gif (103x203, 17K)

clueless retards take out of context things at face value
more news at 11

Because it is a bad scene. Yeah, everyone gets the point of the scene; being ridiculous to get Yuna out of her funk, it's not a masterpiece of writting. Doesn't change the fact that it's terrible characters in a terrible setting, with terrible voice actors doing something terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRWab0q9aw4
Really makes you hmm

No fuck you mate, it's fucking great and cute.

Attached: 1393939794558.jpg (235x222, 13K)

You'll have to elaborate further then just calling everything terrible.

*le cringe video compilation*

because youtubers and Yea Forums have no ability to look below the surface or understand context
they both want clicks or (You)s and get them by trying to be "deep"

Attached: captainslog.png (1436x1063, 3.56M)

Ask the people who the character laughing is and if they don't say "time-traveller" then they never played it and have no context of the dialogue.

>it's terrible because it makes my big boy ego uncomfortable :(
Wew

These same fags complain about games being too shallow yet they can't even grasp basic comedic scenes.

its a good scene, people who consider it bad see it out of context or don't know how to see the meaning behind the forced laughing

Because they didn't understand. Probably didnt even play the game and just rode along with the meme

>to get Yuna out of her funk
It is Yuna trying to get Tidus out of his funk you absolute trogdolyte. Tidus just found out his father is Sin and that he is stuck in Spira that is also 1000 years in the future.

Final Fantasy 10's plot is by far the most bananas.

>time traveller

Oh, sweetie. When are YOU going to play the game?

'Cause it' s pure cringe.

First describe what makes something cringe and then explain why that scene was cringy. If you can't, then you are wrong.