Reminder that he died for our sins to BTFO Erdrick and Steve

Reminder that he died for our sins to BTFO Erdrick and Steve.
Press F to pay respects.

Attached: buy it.png (359x258, 137K)

f

Jack Bros is the reason Virtual Boy failed. He deserves it.

F.

I know we Banjofags can be a bit annoying, but they...they were far worse.

Attached: 1555534698792.jpg (698x824, 352K)

No this image pretty much cements you as unbearable

>the meme of pressing f is still going on

off yourself

what exactly happened

5chan leak with Erdrick that all the Erdrickfags relied on heavily said Jack Frost would be in Mementos. He's nowhere to be seen at all, much like all of SMT.
shut up banjofag nobody asked for your faggotry

Attached: hee ho died for our sins.jpg (325x247, 13K)

F

No Jack Frost in Smash Ultimate's Persona DLC despite him being Atlus's mascot

is it just P5 material? I heard P1 actually got referenced in music or something but I didn't look into the DLC yet

Attached: Jack Frost what.gif (250x188, 445K)

I can't believe he didn't even get in as a Spirit, the Persona Spirits are honestly a letdown I expected a lot of Demons to get in at least in that way but it's just a bunch of humans

P5 material mostly with Persona 3 and 4 versions of Mementos depending on the song and Yu and Door kun as costumes.
Literally nothing for P1 and P2 besides alt references for Joker for the games and their colors.

I'm fine with that. Maybe in the future Jack will become a fighter and properly rep SMT entirely. Let Sakurai have his Persona faggotry.

Banjofags have been far more annoying than erdrickfags

>Teddie and Morgana hats for Miis
>not even a Jack Frost hat

Attached: 1546240271327.png (459x344, 139K)

The remix of Aria of the Soul, despite the song being in pretty much every Persona, is credited to the first one
This is the only Persona thing that isn't from P3-4-5

Smash is shit. Deal with it.

The other 5ch leak with Erdrick still hasn't been refuted.His chances have decreased somewhat but he's still the most sensible candidate for "Brave"

No Momentos even changes color if you use a P3/4 song on it.

Nothing from the dark ages though.

F

Attached: 1555408222976.gif (196x181, 954K)

Impressive, most impressive.
HOWEVER, for Erdrick to be in, he'd have to match up with Brave's height. For Erdrick to be Brave's height, he'd have to be chibi Erdrick. And unfortunately, the leak you bring news of said he'd have a Luminary alt costume. Luminary has never once had a chibi form, unlike Erdrick.

Attached: jokerrr.png (462x206, 142K)

The other one is still in trouble because it said something like "Marketing for P5R (complete version) and P5U will start this year", but P5R is looking more and more to be a SMTIVA type of game instead of a Golden type rerelease, and P5S may not be a fighter at all

Who? What does this have to do with SMT? Why are you trying to kill Jack Frost?

F

P2 I understand not getting referred to.
>20 April

Attached: pobrane (1).jpg (210x240, 6K)

Man, fighting Hitler is literally the Persona equivalent of fighting fucking YHVH in SMT II. Fucking peak right there, no going beyond that.

Pretty fucking disgusting desu, not even a Koromaru hat.

>5ch
what

>Erdrick
who?

>Decide to add in a Persona rep
>He doesn't even utilize personas
How are people ok with this?

Smashfags and weebs eat it up.

Erdrickfags and stevecucks can never be topped in how unbearable they have been, I prefer plantfags over them.

Also reminder that stevecucks did a purge on their discord yesterday, they finally decided they had enough of the spies and got rid of almost everyone, which has only backfired on them.

Attached: Cheetos.jpg (303x351, 36K)

But he does use his persona, were you expecting him to use multiple personas? you're expecting too much.

>Hitler
>Not Nyarlahotep

Even with respect to the original writer leaving I'm still mad they swept the guy under the rug.

Attached: 36437574.png (500x441, 204K)

Nyarly is literally the best Persona antagonist there's ever been.
Nyx is good but not close enough.
Izanami got pulled out of Hashino's ass.
Yaldy was neither good nor bad.

Does...does everyone just forget that "Brave's parameters had him slide a bit as he turns?

Like how would this kid in ARMOR have that kind of slipperyness at all? And don't say "the data might be temporary or changed later" cause then the whole "it's kid Erdrick falls flat too and we might as well not even USE the parameter data found in the datamine.

Get fucked Erdrincels, your shitty generic literal who anime swordsman will never be in Smash Bros. Go choke on a million dicks you worthless inbred troglodytes.

Wait what?
Did someone have the link of the collapse?

You're genuinely retarded. Brave is Banjo, Brave is not some randomass nobody who nobody gives a fuck about.

>Tall as Ness
>Brave=Determinated
>Toby Fox wen to Japan to talk with Nintendo
>Undertale extremely popular in Japan and the entire world
Hmm....

Attached: sans.png (1024x1346, 76K)

I know one guy got a screencap of him still being in the server after the stevecucks thought they got all the sides, I can confirm that DMCchad is still in the server, not sure how many spies are left now though.

Honestly while I don't think a UT rep is a lock in everything you said here plus along with the fact we have had ZERO UT content in the base game makes me think the lack of UT content was done on purpose, whether that's because Nintendo was saving it for DLC or because Toby didn't want UT content in smash (which would be surprising)