Official Ghost of Tsushima Hype Thread

>there's nothing wrong with women samurai in the game because they're historically accurate and make sense in the context of the game
>there's nothing wrong with not being completely historically accurate because devs said in the very beginning that it is a game inspired by historical events and nothing more which means it'll be a realistic samurai game not a realistic and historically accurate game
>combat is much deeper than Assassin's Creed/Batman Arkham/Sekiro as stated by devs (Hideki Kamiya and Hideaki Itsuno were both impressed by what they've seen so far)
>the world in the game will be huge (devs said that we should expect it to be AT LEAST three times bigger than the world of Witcher 3)
>over 100 fully voiced unique NPCs
>the mission we've seen is only a side mission and there's over 200 side missions in the game
>over 300 weapons and armor sets
>2 distinct gameplay styles - Shinobi (think Ryu Hayabusa and Samurai ( a Soulslike warrior)
>it'll feature over 10 different endings based on your choices throughout the entire game so expect none of that 'pick a color/feed a kid some rice or a flower bullshit'
>game will feature two different online modes - 'Invader' and 'Helpful Stranger', more details later
>directed by Akira Kurosawa
>soundtrack by Noriyuki Asakura
>there will be no downgrades
>Sony always wins baby

Attached: 1532961729159.webm (616x334, 2.93M)

call me when it's not about fucking blocking all the time

*Taiko drum*
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 42694981112_eed140f074_o.jpg (3840x2160, 1.11M)

sage
:)
fuck you fag and fuck snoy

Obligatory

Attached: 1555692679749.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: 1548724980889.webm (630x354, 2.09M)

I never understand how someone can find this as a negative. Rhythmically dodging, blocking, countering and parrying is probably the most fun type of combat in these games.

Attached: 1548952153212.png (424x469, 101K)

Fucking YIKES

Sekiro is a shitty game

Attached: shitty game.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Except in Sekiro where it's just R1 L1 R1 L1 R1 L1 O, right?

>wasting all your fucking emblems for this shit

That's what I did with your mom, bitch boy

>(think Ryu Hayabusa
I don't think whoever wrote this ever played any iteration of NG.

>wastes all his emblems on trashmobs
Sonygroes are like cornered rats, desperately lashing out at everything.

Attached: 1447322207974.png (364x322, 14K)

Ghosts of Tsushima just can't catch a break

>Someone make a GoT thread
>Fromdrones instantly swarm in defending their pretentious weeboo game
Like clockwork.

OP what the fuck is wrong with the sekiro gameplay in your webm?
>Not even playing as Sekiro
>doesnt even attempt clashing or mikir counter spear guy
>doesn't even get hit altogether despite an attack clearly connecting near the end
>spear guy just gives up fighting entirely

This OP reeks of desperation.

What do you mean by wasting? They are extremely cheap to purchase

I used kb+m but yeah, I find it pretty fun. To each his own, I guess.

>got thread starting with the webm that is mostly Sekiro
Nice going.

He's obviously trying to copy Sushi guy lol

Even without the obvious emblem usage on common mooks, the player still obviously has to manually position themselves behind them. Not only that but it's infinitely cooler when shinobbi takes out people in a gust of blood.

>monkey punishes glitch abusing boss skipping speedrunner tranny by throwing poop on him
If you don't think that's the most based thing ever then get out of my sight.

Attached: aku0.jpg (1576x1920, 152K)

>enemies in sushi game just sit there and let you have an honorabru 1v1 with whoever you're locked onto

Attached: 1536954642725.jpg (280x260, 50K)

>speedrunner tranny

Attached: 567463456546456.png (645x729, 91K)

>retarded wojak
kill yourself

>sekiro
>emma the gentle blade
>extremely feminine, caring, modest
>GoT
>some tranny bulldyke

>combat is much deeper than Assassin's Creed/Batman Arkham/Sekiro

Attached: avgnlaughsatyourincelass.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

Not an argument

Is there something inherently wrong with that statement?

Not an argument

>samurai game following up a samurai game
JUST

Can't wait for journies to praise the bamham samurai one

Seething

It’s funny watching pkucks fervently defend suckiro just because it’s multiplat. Actually, more like sad.

You know it'll happen. They'll call it "Sekiro done right" since they can button mash trough the gameplay until they get their cutscenes and don't have to learn how to fucking play the goddamn game.

>some tranny bulldyke
She is just an older woman. Nothing about her is manly.

Attached: DfdWkQOVQAIuJg-.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

>They'll call it "Sekiro done right" since they can button mash trough the gameplay until they get their cutscenes and don't have to learn how to fucking play the goddamn game.
*ahem*

Attached: 1524932238904.webm (734x416, 2.92M)

It truly amuses me that the only clips people can come up with, like in OP's, are modded Sekiro

Attached: 1508398287899.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

But why dont old people looks like my anime cartoon milfs

>have to reset all enemies to refill
>used them on only 3 enemies
>can't use any other prosthetics now

user, that's a trainer.

Attached: c3d43f09686fae508a24251d5399e225.png (445x139, 11K)

I would wager that Tsushima has more than 1 weapon atleast. I like Sekiro for its speed but I truly wonder what they can even do going forward. How do you design a 1v1 humanoid boss fight like Isshin that you can't just parry 2 win? You've learned and adjusted to this combat, and its very limited until a sequel adds more mechanics.

He's using some sort of mod that is clearly fucking with collision, its why he can't even deflect the spear nigger

Seething pcúcks. Suckiro is shit.

dude, she’s trans. the devs said it at the game reveal press event

>Directed by Akira Kurosawa
What the fuck, didn't he die?

Yes, quite awhile ago.

I know this is mainly a shitpost thread but I seriously wonder when we are getting more info about the game. Sony isn’t going to be at e3 this year, right?

Probably taking their time as this generation is all but wrapped up so they are moving those games to be ps4 and ps5 releases

Dios mio...

Attached: 1509286292081.png (400x309, 27K)

Ghost of Tsushima will launch September, just waiting for the totally coincidental early June State of Play. I wouldn't be surprised if its also a Playstation Blog announcement of the date/more info with a State of Play focusing on that one game.

Its rendundant naming speedrunner and tranny in the same sentence.

She dpesnt even look japanese.