Hero is the villain

>hero is the villain
Why don't more games do this?

Attached: 1555738794603.png (1024x1024, 310K)

because it honestly fucking dumb

>your only warning
>will be posted every day for the next 2 weeks by OP

idk far cry 5 did it
>ubishit

>27 years old
>micro degree with a specialization in molecular
>significant synthetic bio lab experience
This picture makes me uncomfortable

we all have a role in this universe

and yours is to be a faggot

Attached: 1553729679946.png (1296x1186, 771K)

>Hi this is Nurgle and you’re watching jackass.

Attached: 407F072B-E19F-40EA-B473-70823AB7F78B.jpg (999x985, 238K)

HOLY SHIT DESTROYED

Attached: hold the phone.png (866x538, 380K)

from a certain point of view the bloomer and clownpepe are similar atleast in terms of how upbeat they are.

REKT

Attached: hni.jpg (566x551, 45K)

just make lsd and get rich

make drugs

or actually get a job, im guessing that with your education you can actually get a sweet job.

Unfortunately not without a PhD. I just want to work at the bench 40 hours a week and be left alone to play games otherwise.

>giving away your plans in the most CIA-infested fuckhole in the whole internet
shit nigger what are you doing
that's like, terrorism 101
if you don't want your master plan to he dismantled by some clohn mcjane moments before it goes off, you don't tell fucking anybody

>9/11/21
Why must you take so long?

>CIA infested
not really, i mean, we are being monitored but
do you imagine filtering all the shit in Yea Forums?
separating the true from the false has to be a nightmare, even using the latest tech.

it easier to detect him using his facebook profile or google search history.

that's how you know it's true

Thanks for the warning
Stocking up on NBC kits now
Godspeed

Just bonk anyone in the head you have the minimal suspicion they are terrorist like Israel does.
Works ok for them.

oh shit nigga, i didnt know it was that bad in the usa, i bet that here in Mexico you would be working like 40 hours for an american company making really good money.

Its not like your degree is generic or something you find everywhere.

>bringing back a disease 99% of people in your country are immunized against
>on the off chance you kiss an anti-vaxxer before being restrained by the nearest cop for being a nuisance, it's a bedridden disease that ends up isolated quickly
big think

good luck trying that in a country bigger that 10 millions.

heck even new york have the same pop that israel.

its not feasible.

>off chance
>US

despite how loud they are, remember every internet minority is usually the exact amount of people talking
there are not that many anti vaxxers

me too micro friend

>99% of people in your country are immunized agains

smallpox vaccine is not routine in most countries, it does exist in stockpiles tho

Every indie game does this

>alice
>mad father
>sally face
>witch's house
>lisa the joyful
>Fran bow
Pretty sure there are a lot more but when i play an indie game, i pray to jesus christ im not the villain too

You going into academia or industry?

Attached: 1555371232161.png (1280x803, 1.26M)

i was a phd student for a few years

Never wanted to go into academia, just wanted the experience so i quit after i felt it didn't have anymore to give. Academia is fucked man, unless you are a turbo-autist about something its not worth it.

I just wanna be a lab tech or RA doing routine stuff.

>smallpox

Bruh look at this dude.....
Heeee heee oooooohohohoooooo
AAAAHHAHAHAHA
OHNONONONONONONO

I feel you. I did independent research all throughout undergrad in preparation for grad school, even got two publications out of it. Decided in my senior year that I actually hate research and don't want to sacrifice the rest of my life for a PhD.

I don't know what jobs I'm even qualified for now and it sucks.

what disease would be the ideal for a domestic terrorist attack?

antrax?

niggers

Take it easy man, we don't want any fucking trouble.

The black plague

>being over 23
>posting on Yea Forums

you're not gonna make it champ.

just engineer an airborne version of ebola

ez

seems not lethal enough.

Attached: file.png (380x258, 188K)

you're on the fucking list buddy

B. anthracis is about the only good bacterial agent, yes. The other highly virulent agents typically don't transport well, especially if you're trying to do things like infect people randomly by mail.

haha im not trying to make an attack, im just wondering how hard is to make one.

you can try smallpox, but its pretty hard to do it.

i wonder if biological warfare is on the list of the terrorist organizations, judging by the fact that truks of peace are alot more cheaper.

hivemind

see

im not even in your country, i dont even want to make an attack, its just a excersise of though

Bro I already sent this thread to the FBI.
My bet as to why thi thread is still up is because McJanny is doing the same.

LEL

OH SHIT!
thank god my good old narcos are taking care of my protection.

because villains see themselves as heroes. any believable narrative from a villain's perspective would seem come off like any other hero story, except maybe that it ends badly, which a reasonable amount of games have done imo

Attached: gay_image.jpg (658x1889, 269K)

Attached: 1505831202737.jpg (374x503, 45K)

wtf does this image even mean

Why don't you see more explosive attacks in the west?
Is it that hard to make explosives?
How do bad guys even learn this sstuff, just curious.

Attached: __aioi_yuuko_naganohara_mio_and_sakamoto_nichijou_drawn_by_yuuhi_ages__e4e1653648601c2444c4ea3240800 (705x965, 553K)

froppy is a member of the alt right

we like video games and violence takes that away from us

To make good anthrax you need this dust making machine and it costs like 20k on alibaba so...

>is it hard to make a thing that will kill you if you fuck it up and the materials are fairly hard to get in the first place due to people making bombs with them in the past
yes
like even the guys who were good at it eventually blew themselves up

LEL
you know you live in a police state when you are afraid of being tracked in a weave basket anonymous internet hole like Yea Forums.

Not really. You just need to culture in LB and transfer to sporulation medium (typically B medium). Let culture for several days, centrifuge, remove supe and air dry your spores. The bigger hurdle is first obtaining a non-attenuated strain, and that infection by inhalation is rare and only progresses to death about 25% of the time.

>t. worked in B. subtilis for four years

Nice try fedshit you ain't fooling anyone.
Imagine being such a sad entity as this guy.
Games are already subversed anyway.
Granted, you are a bootlicker little cuck.
Everyone knows this, so do you.
Remember, you are not welcome here.

you're glowing in the dark

yeah, thats what im wondering, should you guys, or even me, be nervious about biological warfare?

as far as i know is not that hard to engineer this diseases, and its easier now with CRISPA and CRISPA derivative tools

After attacks reading reports made it sound like you needed sophisticated lab if you want to make it high potency and spread in air good (very fine etc) and not clump etc.

mexicans arent even a major bean producer of the world, european dominate the bean industry

you are right, but i wonder what is the relevance of this.

Which would you fuck Mio or Yuuko?