Claims to hate video games

>claims to hate video games
>routinely reviews them on his show

what is his problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=SFphlZ_BryA

Attached: hqdefault (9).jpg (480x360, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXJFbsQBvLw
youtube.com/watch?v=xCe8-1dbXZc
youtu.be/3hdnXaUvdUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's an average game journalist then

he wants views, he's not playing these games outside of these videos

sounds like Yea Forums

It's funny for boomers and novidyaz to see someone "like them" who doesn't like/understand video games to "review" them.

he's a slut for the view count

he hasn't done one in about a year.

It's fun to shit on nerds, like I do here all the time, ever since 2006.

Attached: 1538985097004.png (900x900, 503K)

Reminder he singlehandedly destroyed FFXV

youtube.com/watch?v=eXJFbsQBvLw

$$

It's a bit that viewers like so he has to and companies pay the network to use the bit as a commercial for their games so its extra ad revenue too. His show is a bit of a flop so they have to do anything to eek by. also it's easy money for their YT channel and one of the few things that actually get views. You can tell he hates doing it but exec's are making him. Hell you can tell he hates being on TBS instead or NBC taking over lenos spot.

Best CG he's ever done is the Tomb Raider one
youtube.com/watch?v=xCe8-1dbXZc

>waifus Lara

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I like the one where he waifus Cortana
youtu.be/3hdnXaUvdUE

I was gonna say God of War came out sometime towards the end of last year, then I checked and found out it came exactly one year ago to this day. Well played, user.

It's good because he and the audience wasn't expecting the environment fatalities.

>Boomer tries to relate to kids

But Conan gets paid.

>tries to show the positive and friendly side of a country and it's people rather than just focus on the negatives as the media always does
>this somehow is a bad thing

lol, honestly it made me think much higher of Conan

The point isn't focusing on the "negatives", it's the false narrative that the overwhelming majority of countries such as Haiti are happy people and the environments they live in are nice, clean places. Which is utterly false.

He went to a 5-star resort in Haiti and only showcased the resort rather than just going to a hotel and touring the streets and rural areas of Haiti. I won't personally call Haiti or any other country with a lower living quality a "shithole nation" but to make lies like Conan did? It's reprehensible.

Attached: eyes.png (820x601, 644K)

Propaganda is indeed the greatest good.

None, he has the best perspective to talk about them. Way better than "real" game journos.

>When they BTFO into oblivion the Sony style of videogames.

Attached: 1552297246940.png (1375x807, 1.09M)

He didn't just go to five star hotels, he also focused on the ordinary people and their positive attitude and culture. And making it seem like a nice place would attract more tourism and investment in the country, how is that not helping the country?

How would you feel if i went to new orleans or detroit and as a result summarised the entirety of the U.S. is a "shithole"?

based jalpesh gandhi

How does going "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG HERE THIS COUNTRY IS PERFECT, DON'T SEND AID OR SUPPORT ITS HEAVEN ON EARTH!" help a ravaged and destitute nation just because some fat asses will fly there for a week and realise it's shit then never return?

Clueless gamer became shit when he stopped riffing on the games and just started focusing on his celebrity guest.

>THERE IS NOTHING WRONG HERE THIS COUNTRY IS PERFECT, DON'T SEND AID OR SUPPORT ITS HEAVEN ON EARTH

he literally never said that, have you even seen his show? He just tried to show the positive side of a country. How is that bad?

>how is that not helping the country
This statement has nothing to do with the subject we were discussing. Helping the country is good and needs to be done but we're talking about the country being a shithole CURRENTLY not five or ten years into the future.

Also New Orleans and Detroit do summarize the entirety of the U.S. I can tell you don't live in the U.S because everyday that I've lived here it's basically been a warzone and I only live in Florida.

great
/ɡreJt/
adjective
adjective: great; comparative adjective: greater; superlative adjective: greatest

1. of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above average.

Attached: file.png (480x360, 250K)

He could be saying the people are great.

Then it would say "Haitians are great already"

>How is that bad?
Because Conan’s entire trip was directly in response to Trump calling Haiti a shithole. These “celebrity” personas got so triggered by Trump calling a spade a spade, but it’s clear that none of them would actually live the way a native Haitian would to see what a garbage dump their country really is. It’s the equivalent of a bleeding-heart liberal saying we should be welcome of ALL immigrants and refugees, but if you suggest that they shelter one for an extended period of time (since they love humans so much, apparently) they curiously decide to stop taking.

well the content incetive is pretty much the oil of all of these channels.

who's gonna break it to him?

kek

The best one was the ffxv one. Which was also completely accurate.