Senior EA Developer calls the Wii U “Crap”, Nintendo “Walking Dead”

attackofthefanboy.com/news/senior-ea-developer-calls-wii-crap-nintendo-walking-dead/

>“The Wii U is crap,” said Summerwill. Less powerful than an XBOX 360. Poor online/store. Weird tablet. Nintendo are walking dead at this point.” As if it was necessary, the developer went on to clarify. “One more :-) Nintendo platforms have always been very poor revenue-wise for third parties. Only Mario and Zelda make money.”

God damn.

Attached: 1554049330177.png (800x450, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bobsummerwill.com/conflict-of-interests-statement/
technobuffalo.com/bioware-blames-zelda-mass-effect-andromeda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally everything he said is correct

>posting 6 year old bait for a console that's already dead and discontinued

Bye.

But that's all true though, I didn't even get the WiiU and I'm a huge Nintendo fanboy.

i think the bot glitched out bros

kek

>2013
okay, this thread might have been relevant then as well

REMINDER THIS FUCKING BOARD SHILLED THIS PIECE OF SHIT

He's right about poor online at least. Just glad we don't have EA's garbage polluting Nintendo platforms.

Replace Wii U with Switch amd its still true

Half correct.
The CPU was indeed absolutely abysmal due it lacking any sort of SIMD floating point operation, which means that when you ported code from ANY OTHER CPU,including shit like the 3DS, you suddenly had 4 times less floating point performance.

But the GPU absolutely crushed the 360 GPU.

> EA
Opinion already invalidated

Attached: 1529616375202.png (340x314, 249K)

There was also the issue of the SDK they used for porting games to the Wii U was fucking god awful

Not really.
The whole "third party not selling" part is definitively solved, given how many ports there are to the Switch.

lololol

>ea bad, ea bad...
>*ea trashtalks nintendo*
>EA BASED! EA BASED!

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)

Holy shit guys OP is stuck in 2013 we have to bring him to the current year

Attached: woah.jpg (225x225, 6K)

This guy is gonna start posting Shitch and WHIRRRRR in 2024

This is why I'm buying a Colecovision.

Don't you sometime wish you could go back to 2013?

One of many problems in the box.
The lack of DirectX11 tier support in the GPU started to hurt as soon PS4/Xbone landed.
So only giving the system 2GB, AND FUCKING USING HALF FOR THE OS.

Why are/were people so fucking down on the Wii U? Even other Nintendo fans arguably hate it more then the competition. Yeah it had some issues. But every system ever has some issues. That doesn't take away from the things it did right.

And I think the WIi U gamepad took some ram itself. And for some reason, they prioritized low power consumption over CPU power like the Wii U was a laptop or something

That's the words of someone who probably went on to make such wonderful titles as Anthem

Attached: soy.webm (1200x675, 2.91M)

Who knows? It was a legitimately good system, although, obviously, it could have been better.
It just sold like shit.

Has it seriously been that long?? Good god

You can't convince me to sell my Wii U when W101 and XCX are still stuck on it.

wasn't this around the time that EA was trying to convince nintendo to let them develop and run nintendo's online services?

Listen, if you guys want a time machine, just put in the work and make one.

Well, that was just an end result of the nintendo way of doing things.

Nintendo likes a good deal, nintendo LOVES a good deal, nintendo is basically the Rick Harrison of hardware development, delivering incredibly fast hardware when they can get a good deal, and incredibly shitty hardware when they can't.
And with the Nvidia/AMD duopoly, it's very hard to find a good deal, so they went with the cheap AMD shit.
The slower the Nintendo hardware, the less healthy the CPU/GPU industry is.

This guy has a bunch of Sony unboxing videos by the way.

Convinced me to buy one in 2015, "Nintendo never drops support " they said,

>nintendo will never recover from this

Attached: 1555398916132.jpg (378x378, 28K)

This was after. They wanted them to use Origin in 2012 and Nintendo said no. In hindsight, ti was out have been a good idea. I remember when this first came out Yea Forums, including myself, were happy because people used to hate Origin and Origin was mining data.

Speaking of Origin, remember Origin?

>Less powerful than an XBOX 360
This is actually horseshit.

W101 is the only thing keeping me from boxing up my Wii u and going full Switch mode for the other ports

As i explained above, its half true.
the WiiU CPU is garbage but the GPU is better than the 360 GPU.

The OS was legit awful, so awful I think that is what made Nintendo go from the stupid slow Wii U to the incredible fast Switch.

Also the hardware was barely above 360/PS3.

The Switch is what the Wii U should have been power wise.

I'm on it

Attached: huey lewis intensifies.gif (500x271, 993K)

OP give me your fucking time machine or i'll kill a baby

>too pussy to post the BLACKED version

Attached: 1528997227671.gif (400x300, 500K)

I still can't believe they were using a PowerPC CPU. I remember when I heard that, I and everyone else thought they mean POWER7, the CPU for Watson. Then it was the fucking CPU from the Xbox 360.

Someone post the forum posts from the 90's saying Nintendo would be going bankrupt imminently

Literally what the fuck did I just watch?

Can't wait for Nintendo to get greedy and build a Switch-Swap, advertise like shit, and sell 13M units worldwide. Tenth gen will be a repeat of eighth.

A video of a married guy reacting to the latest star wars trailer and some snoy plastered nintendo over it.

You're not gonna believe who wins the 2016 presidential election

Switch is a weird one, maybe not great 3rd party revenue but i think it is the indie machine plus ofcourse first party titles.

I didn't own a Wii U during it's time because I thought it was shit, but i did have a 3DS and I was legit depressed at how horrible Nitnendo was doing at that time.
Compound that with the 3DS doing poorly like 2 years earlier and it really felt that Nitnendo would probably be dead in a few years.

IMAGINE being asshurt over an edit

Wow Nintendo absolutely BTFO how can they possibly recover?

Can't wait for the next Xbox lads, after the 360 was so good, how can they possibly fuck up?

Not it but something similar.

Attached: 1552807668816.png (360x253, 10K)

>Someone post the forum posts from the 90's saying Nintendo would be going bankrupt imminently

It wouldn't be so sad if arguments didn't always go back to "relying on mario and zelda".

I mean, let's be logical and reasonable, if they didn't go down in 2015, 2010, 2005, 1999, 1991 using the same arguments, what makes people think they will now? That's the definition of insanity

>some guys asks what he just watched
>somebody explains to him exactly what he just watched
>"LMAO ASSHURT'
okay

Playing 3U with the pad and pro controller was great though. Monster Hunter will never be as good again.

pic related are weekly Japanese sales from end of last year.

Guess gaming is dead then.

Attached: console_sales_japan.jpg (650x379, 21K)

umad?

Didn't the guy end up getting fired because of this?

>1989
>Atari fan ass blasted by Nintendo
We need more of this, there has to be an archive

I would go back in time much further if I could do that

You're thinking about the Dice twitter april fools joke on the WIi U

Attached: 1535505671674.png (450x165, 78K)

I don't care if this is an edit or not but when he cries tears of joy when the slopes were revealed gets me.

>amd

Everybody already has a PS4 or Xbox One. Why are you trying to compare them to the Nintendie machine this late into their lifespan?

I bought one when they bundled a Pikmin 3 download with MK8 and the tablet is the crux of it. So many games either force you to use it so lock so much crap behind it you have no choice. I adore Pikmin 3 but resent the map and go here function being locked behind it.

The problem is not only using a PowerPC, but using a PowerPC G3 without altivec.
It was fine on the gamecube and Wii because the GPU acted like a coprocessor that gave some powerful floating point functions to the CPU.
But there's no such thing on the WiiU.
It's just a FPUlet chip.

I trust him. EA knows crap really well.

At least Nintendo doesn't need a hostile takeover and subsequent shutdown of a game studio every time they make a game.

>of a married guy
lol
Like that changed anything

Oh no, did we travel back in time again?

That's what you get by judging games by magazine pictures.

Ooh shit nigga!
You gonna take that Nintendo?
>he brings great dishonah to our pratform
*beheads EA CEO with katana*
>YEAAAH WHAT NOW BITCH?! YOU RIKE DAT RICE DICK!??!?

>EA in the fucking shitter lately with everything flopping except Apex which has already been overtaken by the competition
>their own devs are begging them to drop frostbite
>they actually blamed Mass Effects failure on Zelda

Do you think some EA fans are stuck in past? Like literally trapped there by some anomaly?

>Nintendo platforms have always been very poor revenue-wise for third parties. Only Mario and Zelda make money.
He's dead fucking right, that's why there's no third party support, their games just don't sell on Switch.

>Apex

I haven't been keeping up with Mass Multiplayer trends, what's Apex up to in general?

WII U BTFO HOW WILL NINTENDO EVER RECOVER

It was all the casuals that became "gamers" because they could waggle their way through the baby ezmode games on the Wii who got pissed off at the Wii U because you had to use a gamepad and have some skill to play.

>2013
God no, the 7th gen was pure fucking trash. Mid to late 90s-early 2000s, sure, but 2013? Pass.

EA is kept aflout by FIFA drones.

New "content" isn't coming fast enough so Zoomers are switching back to Fortnite.

falling behind, they devs are too slow when it comes to updating it because they are working on 3 other games along side it and their first batch of new content was all shit.

The number of players plummeting, thats what.

The Wii U was actually more powerful than the Xbox 360, but I'm sure that in practice the tablet took a fair chunk of that away.
Also, third parties can do well in Nintendo consoles, the problem is that most of them just take the lazy route, do the shittiest possible port/shovelware attempts and then complain that nobody is taking the bait.
Things seem to be improving with the Switch, as Bandai Namco and the other japanese developers are doing fine. I don't expect anything good from EA though, they might as well not exist by this point.

Am I the only one who legitimately forget's the Wii U ever happened from time to time?

I searched and while I don't think he got fired only over this, he did ""resign"" from EA and then got fired pretty much from anything game related in very short times and it's now a crazy crypto shit guy.

Yeah Nintendo ended him.

>bobsummerwill.com/conflict-of-interests-statement/

Does EA has fans?

>Only Mario and Zelda make money
Has this dumb nigger ever heard of pokemon? Or has his head been stuck so far up a lootbox for decades, he's not aware of it?

Attached: 1386774018697.png (520x466, 124K)

Fuck all the retards shitposting the Wii U in this thread, it was a great console.

BUT MUH SALES

I love my Wii U, like said and Yoshi Wooly World (2nd best Yoshi game), WW/TP HD, 3D World, Fatal Frame, Kirby Rainbow Curse, etc. I've completely forgotten that the switch existed and I have still many games to play on the U.

You being pedantic doesn't change the fact that what he said is true. Shit like 1-2-Switch and Pokemon LGPE sell more than 2M copies despite being shallow waggle waggle shovelwares while good games like Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101 humiliatingly flopped like a bitch.

Attached: 1555625191411.png (644x800, 90K)

It's an obvious hyperbole but the sentiment that drives this is true, there are a small group of games on nintendo platforms that manage to sell, it's why people think that nintendo don't release new IPs, it's also the reason why third parties rarely support nintendo with anything that isn't a port with a profit margin of 10k units sold.

no it wasn't and I love Nintendo.

Indeed, playing on the gamepad was awesome.

>EA dev shits on nintendo console
>few years later, EA shits out flop after flop
Nintendo Curse confirmed.
op is a retarded baby faggot also confirmed

WiiU didn't had a real pokemon game.

The only thing he got right was that nintendo is fucking retarded for using continuously outdated hardware by about 10 years

That said, I couldnt give two shakes of a fuck about anything nintendo until they release a new advance wars game.

That's the autistic fanbase's fault. They literally buy into 1st party marketing and the (((Nintendo Seal of Approval))) gimmick.

Switch's hardware is from 2015 though.

It clocks in at peak 2007

Just because it was made in 2015 doesn't mean its relevant to modern power.

They use retardedly under powered hardware and they know it.

I actually prefer Nintendo's strategy, when they release their new consoles they already know how to make the most ouf of it, like Nintendoland, shit looked beautiful, instead of releasing a new console with buggy games and weird looking graphics, it takes them years to perfect them and by the time they reach that point, the new console is on the way.

>we have to bring him to the current year
No we shouldn't. He should not see what the world has become, even though he's at the start of the downfall itself.

Attached: 1516916408829.jpg (1024x839, 99K)

His face is literally JUST'd.

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

>it clocks in at peak 2007
It's well beyond hardware from that era, especially for it's form factor and power consumption.

It's not anywhere near underpowered for mobile chip standards. Even if they wanted, Nintendo can't just slap a GTX 1060 inside a Switch and call it a day.

They make mad money off their outdated hardware though. That's why they stick with older tech

They used the fastest mobile chip on the market for actually running games.
Where there are apple chips that have a faster CPU, the GPU gets completely fucking crushed by the tegra due the fact it is a laptop chip pretending to be a mobile chip.
But it does suck if you don't use full vulkan specs(not the chink shit you find on android/IOS) on it.

It had Splatoon instead. How well did that game sell?

Quite well, but i think this EA post predates the existance of splatoon

Imagine this guy going into Apple and screaming "Your new iPhones use retardedly under powered hardware they barely clock in at peak 2011 and you know it"

>they actually blamed Mass Effects failure on Zelda

lmao

>third parties don’t sell on Switch

And why do you think it wasn't great?

>EA
>Senior EA dev

Attached: 1554363607934.gif (245x200, 497K)

nice one

really says a lot about Yea Forums that they routinely make fun of others for feeling genuine happiness and excitement and use it to fuel their own tribalist agendas

but its true. Apple pulls the same shit on their laptops as well.

Apple is also dying.

The entirety of Yea Forums is like that, though. It's basically a shithole where people shit on each other for existing.

Attached: Skub_comic.gif (900x300, 48K)

I had more games for the Wii U than Xbone or PS4.

Attached: 1451712690063.jpg (539x477, 34K)

technobuffalo.com/bioware-blames-zelda-mass-effect-andromeda
He added this
>As a result, even systems that are pretty decent get scrutinized against superiorly implemented ones.
>Does launching in a different window turn 72% into 90?
>Certainly not.
>72 into 77/78? Maybe

This, the CPU is the weakest part of the switch. Nintendo can say they want a mobile chip as good as a 1050ti with the raw CPU power of an i7 920 but the cost and power consumption would be enormous.

Its funny because the Switch is barely more powerful that the WiiU that was close to xbox 360 power in 2013. Imagine buying 2005 hardware in 2019

Attached: 1555060998171.gif (300x296, 1.88M)

>a portable 360
Sounds fucking great.

Actually it's not that bad if compared to the PS4/Xbone.
That ARM chip is quite something REALLY don't expect from a chip called ARM.
3 way super scalar (can run up to 3 instructions per cycle, the jaguar cores can only do 2), out of order execution, branch predictors..
It's almost like an beefed up Athlon that somehow don't sip that much power.

Of course, if you toss it against core or a zen, it's a roadkill.

Joke's on EA. I have a WiiU, but haven't bought a single EA game.

>third parties don't do well on Nintendo consoles.
>When third parties for most time just shove a shitty port or barely market proper games.

Maybe if you fucks don't try sabotage every single release it could do well.

Attached: 1553179187721.png (282x300, 76K)

It is a bit similar, like, you can count the number of 1080p titles on the 360 with your hands, while you can count the number of non-1080p titles on the switch the same way.

>the CPU is the weakest part of the switch
CPU is fine though, what hard limits are there for the kinds of gameplay you can achieve with the Switch due to it's CPU? I'm not saying it's good, the Switch's hardware realistically is just a bit below where it should be, since Nintendo's own games are having to regularly compromise on their own hardware, but at the same time, if there were more resources available would they spend them on making games to the same standard but at better framerate/resolution points or would they spend it on higher poly counts and fancier post process.

They do very well on the switch.

>sabotage
What sabotage, Third parties treated Switch fairly and their games undersold.

Imagine never having a Gameboy.

Umm... you're six years late...

>Imagine buying 2005 hardware in 2019

Attached: 1555547775131.png (1200x791, 903K)

Honestly, I think that the Wii U was the worst console ever

Literally no third party games, stupid tablet, few Indies, shitty online service (just like Switch), etc

Honestly I only enjoyed Super Mario Maker and Tropical Freeze

Reminder that Switch still has higher launch-adjusted sales numbers

It was. There was lika 6 month gap before they released a first party game at one time

Are you stupid, lot of games did well, even some games sent do death like Ultra SF2 and capcom is running away like the devil because it.

Those retards want just one excuse to bail and say that people don't buy third party games on Nintendo consoles, this happen every single gen since 64.

Im glad the WiiU was BTFO by every game engine. It was sad seeing people beg for game engine support

>Nintendo's own games are having to regularly compromise on their own hardware
I'm guessing this is why the improved new models are pretty much inevitable by this point, at least Nintendo can get away by offering 1080p versions of the 4K games coming to PS5 and the new Xbox.

There are way worse consoles, like the Saturn, Virtual Boy, Jaguar, Pippin, 3DO, and so on.

Incorrect. Splatoon, MH3U, Wonderful 101 and the miiverse make the Wii U one of the best consoles ever made.

Wii U had lots of third party games at launch and major ones like COD games, AC, Batman, Sports, etc.

Attached: Wii U Launch..jpg (740x832, 231K)

But those are literally who consoles, this is from Nintendo

A multiplat, an ok game and a shitty small game by Platinum that flopped hard

Virtual Boy, all those knock offs from Apple and such, PS3

Now remove the ports of games that were already out like Arkham City.

Might as well remove DOOM and any other Switch ports

Virtual Boy is from Nintendo, you retard.

But I thought that third parties didn't care for Wii U

>PS3

LOL

Sure, I'm a Nintendo fag but all that shit I'd buy on PC.

Let's be fair here, the Saturn was nowhere near bad enough to be listed alongside trash like the Jaguar. If anything, it was one of those consoles that had potential to be something good, but had one or two crippling flaws that fucked everything up, kinda like the Wii U.

Wii u had a better library than ps4.
Bloodborne vs mario maker + BOTW + Bayo 2

So which third party exclusives does the Switch have right now? All I see is indie shit that already exist on PC.

Virtual Boy was an abortion, it shouldn't even be considered a console

You're using honeymoon period releases to push a narrative, just look at more recent releases and they all undersell on Switch, you've got valkyria chronicles 4 which undersold everywhere but the switch version sold a fraction of the PS4 version, then you've got MHXX which sold less than 1/10th of MHW, then you've got Super Robot Wars T, which sold like 2x on the PS4 what it did on Switch, just like Winning Post 9, same with the latest warriors game, and this is while the Switch is outselling the PS4 by more than 2x. God Eater 3 is coming to Switch too, and you can bet that game will sell next to nothing compared to the PS4 version. Third parties gave the Switch a chance and not only do they have to spend more effort on making games for it, but their games sell significantly less on it. it really is a waste of time for third parties, and has no sustainability going forwards because of this. It's understandable why Sega announces PS4 exclusive after PS4 exclusive, there is just no point in supporting the Switch at this point.

This b8 is so bad sir

Apply yourself

Correct. It's indies and the rabbid crossover game. At best there's ports that benefit more from portability then they lose from the weaker hardware like DQ11.

>Nintendo platforms have always been very poor revenue-wise for third parties.

You guys were just bitter that you didn't control Nintendo's online service.

>I'm guessing this is why the improved new models are pretty much inevitable by this point
There really is no point though, that just means that Nintendo would need to develop games for 4 different power targets instead of the current 2, that's extra workload to satisfy a small margin. Nintendo's only hope is to push Nvidia to make a Tegra built around the Switch that sits around the Xbox One but with a 5 hour battery life target and with all the extra power put performance and resolution ahead of graphical quality, we are already at the point where Mario is as detailed as he will ever have to be anyway.

>Release the game months after the PS4 release, after interest already died down and with no further marketing push to help it
>"Whoa, why did this game sell less on the Switch? I guess they really just buy Mario and Zelda after all"
Not to mention comparing a fucking port of a 3DS game to MHW is disingenuous at best and you fucking know it.

Those are 3 great games and 3U Wii U is the best way to play it.

>had good exclusives like Bayo 2, Tropical Freeze, MK8, and Hyrule Warriors (yeah, they've since been ported to Switch, but that doesn't take away that they were exclusive at the time)
>continues to have gems like W101, Xenoblade X, and Pikmin 3 as exclusives
>hackable, so you can just pirate everything
>Wii mode is hackable, so you can pirate Wii shit
>you can actually add Gamecube backwards compatibility to the Wii U through hacking the Wii mode
>meaning, I can play F-Zero GX while taking a shit
I'll never be mad at the Wii U.

>REMINDER THIS FUCKING BOARD SHILLED THIS PIECE OF SHIT

>>>

Attached: 1363122934298.jpg (3268x3812, 2.5M)

replace wii u with ps4 AMD graphics card its true

>6 years of lag
Are you Australian or something?

Be nice, he works at Kotaku. Push him too hard and he might soon be in those 40% statistics.

>Late ports sell worse on systems with 1/3 of the install base
Whoa.
Meanwhile:
>if we simultaneously release a Switch version and a PS4 version of the same title, currently the sales trend is two to one. That means the Switch version sells twice as much as the PS4 version. Physically and digitally.

Travis Strikes Again
That's literally it, I think. But there's stuff upcoming like Daemon x Machina and Shin Megami Tensei 5

>Third parties gave the Switch a chance and not only do they have to spend more effort on making games for it, but their games sell significantly less on it. it really is a waste of time for third parties, and has no sustainability going forwards because of this.

LOL the salt here is hysterical.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-08-15-03-51.png (1080x1920, 473K)

>That means the Switch version sells twice as much as the PS4 version. Physically and digitally.

Not really, front load sales tend to favor PS4 releases.

>there is just no point in supporting the Switch at this point.

LMFAO please keep crying.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14-23-38-45-1.png (1080x1547, 381K)

>Saturn
>bad, by any stretch of the imagination
When will this meme end?

Attached: 1389469293147.jpg (2500x3174, 1.3M)

>front load sales
Come back here with those goalposts, mister. Not that it mans anything, we know the PS4 is a fad system where games sell for two weeks before developers practically have to give them away.

The version showing the Lost Highway clip is top-tier

Nintendo always has games, and so does Sony. They're both valid choices and always will be, unlike the multiplatbox.
Nobody buys a console for the fucking hardware.

Saturn issues lie on lot of games either being hard to find/emulate or not localized.

Also SoA refused to bring ton of games on west.

Not really moving goalposts, just pointing. People still tend to favor PS4 release if possible.

Isn't that big difference for some games and god knows the lifetime sale numbers of some stuff. DOAX sold more on PS4 than Switch for example even if is censored.

Next year new consoles will be release that will eclipse the switches xbox 360 gpu by a million. But you'll still be port begging for a 360p 21 fps port

SEGA aren't making consoles anymore because they filled theor libraries with jank arcade ports. The Saturn and Dreamcast fucking suck.

I know these things. I cannot die a happy man until I'm able to play Wachenroder in English

>Next year new consoles will be release that will eclipse the switches xbox 360 gpu by a million. But you'll still be port begging for a 360p 21 fps port

No, they really won't. The Switch's success is symptomatic of a paradigm shift in the industry. People are moving away from traditional consoles. The industry is pushing forward without them. The future is dockable devices and streaming services. Nintendo are ahead of the curve. And personally, after owning a Switch, I'll neve go back to traditional consoles again. Its over.

Please continue crying.

Power means shit when devs still are too retard to use one tenth of if.

We are ending this gen and we still have games that run like absolute garbage. Meanwhile last 3 gens late games did some miracles to run well on hardware.

Having power is good, but you still need a leash.

Quite based.
>that massive amount of cope

Don't worry, I'll save your post so I can laugh at it next year.

Attached: laughing witches.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>Bayonetta 2
>Good
If we're comparing it to the first game, it's even worse.

And i'll save yours when you're begging native 4k games to be ported to 360p

Attached: mpv-shot0001 (3).jpg (666x375, 24K)

Why do you guys think your opinions have any affect on the industry?
In fact, Yea Forums predictions on flops usually turn out otherwise, like the PS4.

Nintendo is making money. Good for them. Meanwhile, the Switch is missing out on all the good games that are coming out this year like RE 2, AC 7, DMC 5, Sekiro, etc. Nintendo making money doesn't mean shit if, you, the consumer, is getting left out on all the games.

>Faster, more responsive
>More weapons and moves
>No pop-up QTEs or stupid mini games
>Dozens of challenge rooms
Keep trying to force you meme though.

The only one coping is YOU I'm afraid.

Attached: 1548374659464.png (752x444, 68K)

Games barely run at 1080p properly.

Why you stupid ass think that shit magically going run at 4k just fine?

>Next gen
>Native 4K
lol I remember when they told us this gen would be 1080p/60fps standard, it was barely even the exception.

Attached: 1465957873537.jpg (723x719, 61K)

>EA employee having any kind of say on the quality of other developers

Attached: 1547544247123.jpg (245x326, 8K)

The Saturn's entire library feels like an angel descended from heaven to give me a gaming console specifically made just for me.
Too bad I'll never own one because all the good games are too expensive. At least I have the Dreamcast

>native 4K
Ah yes, I remember when you Sonygros claimed this about the PS4 Pro. When will you learn?

Attached: 1392926052951.png (129x141, 37K)

user, I wanna know what time machine you used to get here or what dimension you slipped through.

I wonder who's actually going to watch the fucking EA Direct in June.

Cope

Attached: power of the shitch.png (669x140, 19K)

>Traumatised by the success of the Switch.

You really can't handle it, can you?

Just emulate, or buy one and mod it.

Fucking this

false

>Namco delays only the Switch version of Dark Souls, and then releases the Dark Souls Trilogy for other systems the exact same day
>Capcom charges 10 dollars extra for some Gamecube games, and they're still digital only
>Mortal Kombat 11 is bound to sell like shit because they barely marketed it and refused to show any footage until yesterday
>Gearbox announces a port of Bulletstorm, a game nobody bought and nobody asked for and will sell like ass, 5 minutes later Borderlands Remaster is announced, for everything but Switch, a game people might have actually wanted
Either they do it on purpose or they are legit fucking retarded

Yoshi is locked 60 FPS despite that
Framerate > Resolution

>reacting to the latest star wars trailer
>reacting this way to Onions Wars
Jesus

Attached: Untitled.png (434x281, 177K)

>Not to mention comparing a fucking port of a 3DS game
The US never got said MH game

MHGU is the localization of MHXX.

...That we got a full year later, after MHW, the PC port of MHW, was barely advertised, and costed 60 bucks. For a fucking 3DS port

>Valkyria Chronicles 4
Game came out months after the PS4 version
>MHXX
What do you expect from a lazy 3DS port?
>Super Robot Wars T
Switch version is the only reason it even crossed 100k
>Winning Post 9
>Warriors
Sold like shit on both
>God Eater 3
Yea its gonna sell like shit, because Namco is fucking desperate after it under performed on PS4 worldwide and desperately need more sales, which a late Switch port will not help

>months after PS4 version
For Japan, yeah. But the western release was simultaneous on all platforms.

>That one shitposters desperatly trying to obtain the narrative

Lmao

Attached: 1549381366130.jpg (1074x591, 202K)

We only have sales of the Japanese version anyway, Sega refuses to show sales of the western release

Who do you think is buying these games?

Fuckin' link it bro

This bait is a little stale. 5 years stale?

no u

>literally using drugs and inauthentic means to force obscene amounts of emotional distress in order to get "viral" views
>developers of Star Wars and media in general praise him as being authentic and why they create what they create
>in reality, they only comment because it went viral and anything that gives Star Wars and cape shit more attention will be pushed for more clicks and notoriety because it gives Hollywood even more cash
gross

It is on purpose. They know that Nintendo + third party games = No reason to own a Playstation or Xbox.

>literally using drugs and inauthentic means
Explain.

This. Sony's making Activison dump exclusive content in CTR because they're spooked after N-Sane trilogy Switch sales.

Did N-Sane good in terms of sales on the Switch?