I genuinely hate Nintendo fanboys...

I genuinely hate Nintendo fanboys. They keep buying a reskin of the same three childish games over and over again for literal decades while the rest of the world moves on around them. Then they go online and talk about how amazing their newest Mario 25 or Zelda 16 is and how it totally isn't the exact same game with different maps from last year.

The PS4 outsold the Switch+WiiU 3-1, the PS2 outsold the GameCube 7-1, the PS1 outsold the N64 3-1, and even the PS3 roughly matched the Wii despite costing literally twice as much, and PC gaming (which Nintendo refuses to touch) has recently catapulted ahead of console gaming in general in revenue, yet people still pretend that Nintendo is in any way a relevant company outside of releasing reskins for Japanese people and weebs every year. It's pathetic.

Attached: chad.jpg (278x296, 15K)

Horrible bait

Fuck off sonylet.

show your true face nigger

Attached: 1524222630415.png (633x900, 140K)

Attached: 1554160488508.png (872x757, 136K)

>Then they go online and talk about how amazing their newest Mario 25 or Zelda 16 is and how it totally isn't the exact same game with different maps from last year.

So, just like call of Duty?

Holy shit based

Attached: 1555446782.png (1000x2914, 593K)

alright, here.
Thank you for agreeing that Nintendo is on the same level of artistic value as the yearly COD reskins. They just don't make as much money per capita.

Attached: nintendoincome.jpg (1186x567, 84K)

There is more variety within the Zelda series than any other modern game franchise in existence.

Nintendo fanboys are pretty obnoxious but if I had to pick, I'd say the Playstation community is FAR worse

Attached: 27ee70c58bad14869a0e6151b83babb65070f127ab8ba18202aaaa7b67da4f5b.jpg (576x960, 97K)

Based. I'm also baffled by this phenomenon.

Say it with me folks

THE

STATE

OF

You had me until the Sony bullshit. Sony is an even worse company than Nintendo. Yea Forums is a pirate board.

And yet the PC outperforms your onions machine 4-1 by even a GTX 1060, and every day we still get the good games yoh basedboys keep crying about for exclusives.
Repent, onions, because we got Sekiro, and we're coming for RDR2 next

Attached: 1554655941797.jpg (800x600, 576K)

HOLY FUCK. Thats not shooped in any way, is it?

>going muh cod in 2019

typical cringe tripfag

>Nintendo fanboys are pretty obnoxious but if I had to pick, I'd say the Playstation community is FAR worse
>soeyboys, manchildren, smelly smashfags, and pokecringefags
Yeah no

Attached: 1555074583288.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

You guys are the reason why we'll never get another Sony sticky again. Really, thanks.

I'm actually primarily a PC gamer, due to liking strategy games and FPSes that don't play as well on consoles. I just know how to recognize a cult when I see it. Without nostalgia there is literally no reason to buy Nintendo games every year. They'll rapidly become more irrelevant globally as their pathetic manchild fanbase dies off. They declined all throughout the early 2000s as the PS1 and PS2 kicked their asses, had a brief revival thanks to the Wii (peaking in 2008-2009), and then rapidly started declining again until they were outright losing money, while their competitors only ever went up.

Kids today don't care about MUH ZELDA or MUH MARIO, they primarily subsist on online shooters and sandbox games. Once the nostalgia of the 90s is gone, Nintendo will go with it.

>wanting RDR2
lol ps4fag don't bother waiting for that tedious crap

No one cares. Everyone knows Jannies are asshurt toddlers.

Attached: 1546190193186.png (1188x737, 242K)

>Kids today don't care about MUH ZELDA or MUH MARIO
Still care about Pokemon, though. That alone is gonna keep Nintendo going for years.

Attached: 1552755035348.png (1070x601, 779K)

is true, browing ig and twitter, zoomers hardly ever make ninty memes, nintendo is fucked once millenial ages, then again millenial will likely continue being manchildren for years to come

lolololol

Nope, at first I thought it was 3d generated image but they're real female bodybuilders that have taken things to extreme

How can you hate such a based company?

Attached: 1555712111139.png (616x967, 131K)

Outside of Japan itself (due to the de facto cartel corrupt businesses have there) they only care about Pokemon Go, which isn't owned by Nintendo (hilariously when someone actually pointed that out, Nintendo's stock plummeted). The sale of the mainline Pokemon games has been plummeting since the start of the 2000s.

Attached: 3.png (912x807, 51K)

Maybe sony should actually put up for once. I mean VR is the future i'm sure

Attached: kid.jpg (1435x1435, 246K)

Did you even read the OP he literally said PC has surpassed all

Thats horrifying.

What are the odds that in a day or two this will turn out to be totally fabricated.

Attached: 1553472657610.png (717x390, 436K)

okay that is based lol

It's like you're not even trying, kiddo.

Attached: 1477782397102.jpg (224x225, 18K)

Agreed OP.

Attached: 1528345674276.webm (600x336, 2.86M)

Let's cap this thread off.

Attached: screen-shot-2019-03-22-at-9.53.22-am.png (1000x563, 255K)

nothing he said was wrong though

Man, was that a sad experience.

Because Mario 25 still has more actual gameplay value than the 30 movies other consoles get in their lifetime

nothing more cringe than react vids
>hurr look at me attempt to be as much of an emotional faggot as possible

the virgin react vs the chad review

>not the blacked version

Attached: dwhm8Y9.gif (256x192, 145K)

>M-MUH CASUAL BIING BING TODDLER GAME IS DEEP
Cope.

THEY CAN'T SWALLOW THE REDPILL YET, user
IT'S TOO BIG FOR THEM

>Mario 25 still has more actual gameplay value than the 30 movies other consoles get in their lifetime

Attached: wojaknintendo.jpg (595x587, 35K)

"REEEE ONLY NINTENDO DOES FRANCHISES" and "BUT SALES" really doesn't do it for me. I own a PS4 and a Switch (playing P5 these days,R when? RF 4S in English WHEN?), but the fanboying is pretty lame.

>REEEE ONLY NINTENDO DOES FRANCHISES
Nothing wrong with franchises. But there is something wrong with having "franchises" of literally dozens of games that all play the exact same, and relying solely on them for 30 years straight without producing any new worthwhile IP.

>without producing any new worthwhile IP.
Splatoon.

Imagine being a part of either snoys or nintendorks lmao. Xchads Where we at?

Attached: Xchad thumbs.jpg (271x362, 20K)

Attached: 1538150400702.jpg (692x778, 159K)

I fucking hate seeing the PS1 and the PS2 in the same sentence as that trash the PS4. I would much prefer to go back to those eras than to buy the "new and innovative" games that all feel the same and play the same.

You're trying to tell me with a straight face that Super Mario Bros plays "the exact same" as Mario Galaxy? No new IP? Dude, I get that you dislike Nintendo, but you're stretching like an Olympic gymnast for this one.

this, nintendo has no sense of broadening their porfolio

but too be fair BoTW does mix things up atleast, and so does Odysey but now we are back to a Nintenslump, what a shame it seemed like they were trying now we are back to garbage like that pokemon rehash and that LA but now with shitty plastic wii graphics

I hate Nintendo fans on the same reasons that I would hate anyone else. They're not unique or special in that regard, but they're not immune to criticism either. For example, allow me to draw some parallels.

>someone criticizes BOTW
>"97 metacritic u mad snoy!"

>someone criticizes the Ps4
>97 million units sold! u mad tendie!"

And then of course are the more subtle similarities.

>you can't criticize TLOU for being a walking simulator! Sony needs money so they should pander to children who don't like actually playing games. games shouldn't be difficult or it might not sell alot!

>wtf you can't criticize kirby/yoshi/animal crossing for being walking simulators with no challenge! It's muh comfy! challenging games are toxic and evil!

You know what they say about horseshoe theory.

Attached: 1555538450258.gif (320x320, 157K)

Like you, Boco

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-19-24-02-429_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg (1278x720, 367K)

Attached: IMG_20180101_210058.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Indeed.

But seriously, look at that one on the left. She looks like a Thanksgiving turkey that just came out of the oven.

Attached: 1523433742918.png (817x443, 34K)

Attached: 1555707761981.jpg (1080x1246, 162K)

Attached: 1554162621458.png (1346x1969, 143K)

Eh, I don't know about that, I guess you can criticize Yoshi and Kirby for that, but AC you get in the zone of criticizing a bird for flying.

This

/thread

It's pretty clear Wii was a fluke that Nintendo has no idea how to replicate. It turns out the party game crowd doesn't give a shit about your marginal upgrade in graphics, Mario, or Zelda and have moved onto Just Dance, as a result the Wii U and Switch are floundering.

What is the point of all this? Of Nintendo fanboys pretending that their chosen sports team isn't actually losing terribly? Are they trying to convince us that Nintendo is happy about losing money for several years because people weren't willing to upgrade to the Wii U just to play Mario Kart 8? That this was all part of some grand plan towards irrelevancy?

FYI Nintendo's market cap is $40 billion to Sony's $61 billion.

Imagine caring this much about console war shit

And yet even with it being that bad its better than Movie games and censorship which is all the playstation experience has going for it.

Sony fanboys are worse these days. Also sales do not justify shitty practices.

t. disgruntled ps4 owner

Attached: 555.jpg (1069x444, 126K)

>So, just like call of Duty?
holy fuck shut up boco this isn't 2008

Is it so bad to like games coz they are fun? Why do people care about "units sold" fucking christ

>S-SONY ISN'T BEING MEAN TO GAY PEOPLE THEREFORE NINTENDO BETTER!
>[sobs into sixth copy of Mario 25 as Nintendo stocks plummets further]

one of my favorites

Attached: 1554157558505.jpg (359x399, 110K)

>the Wii U and Switch are floundering.
>Switch is selling like hotcakes
>almost caught up to PS4, close to overtaking it in Japan
>will soon be in China

Bash it if you want, but its not even close to floundering.

Nintendo's yearly reskins aren't fun for anyone above the age of 8, if your sensibilities had ever moved past the early 90s you would realize this.

I'm a radical centrist, it's what I do.

Sony's in the hands of leftist California scum now. Fags and fag-enablers deserve all the hate they get, by the way.

O B S E S S E D

Sony fans are such scared little creatures. All you bitch ass faggots do is squeal like children.

There's only one kind of a centrist: a faggot. Either pick a side, or shut your god damn mouth.

Cinematic. Third person. Action. Adventure game.

C O P E

Attached: 3.jpg (507x411, 50K)

*SCHWING*

B O O T L I C K E R

he wanted the fortnite bundle

Bro, it doesn't matter how much money they make, they're leftist communists. I bet you think Google is God's gift to the planet because of their revenue.

>she says, as she buys Mario 65: Turbo Edition for $60 despite already having Marios 22-64

nah gotta hand it to ninty there, rehash or not, atleast they have their priorities straight rather than appeasing to journos with agenda pushing

Don’t care virgin

Attached: 1549016982904.jpg (1024x980, 252K)

P R O J E C T I N G B O O T L I C K E R

>why aren't you blindly defending a corporation?! Stop being level headed!

Attached: 215.jpg (505x490, 32K)

>sony is a holy cow incapable of doing wrong and any criticism of sony is from coping nintendo fanboys

how have the jannies not gotten to this thread yet

Attached: 1547648359946.png (1288x1288, 357K)

they could make every game have mario in it and it wouldn't make any difference. a coat of paint doesn't change gameplay. if you play games for story, lore, characters, kino moments or epic set pieces you just need to find a new hobby.

Cry more, nerd.

Attached: sonychads.jpg (494x590, 41K)

>Eletronic and media giant is worth only 50% more than toy company
LMAO>almost caught up to PS4
Not true Its sold Just a third of the PS4
>close to overtaking it in Japan
It alredy did i think

I'm all for being level headed and giving the finger to corporatist scum. I will not, however, tolerate left-wing politics, and I will not tolerate anyone apathetic to them.

this shit gon get archived cuz jannies are BASED and REDPILLED 2 the max

Attached: 1549015990368m.jpg (796x1024, 155K)

The idea that you can only own one console is pathetic, little one. Enjoy your meaningless shitposting :)

what sony games is worth looking forward to? genuine question

not even trying to rag on the PS4, I use it the most

pathetic incel trumptard

talladega nights hd collection

Attached: 1549511337685.jpg (760x560, 240K)

I want to play that new game they have about the Mongol invasion of Japan, if only because I think that's a totally underrated idea for a game that I'm surprised hasn't been used before now (except for that one expansion pack to Shogun).

Elder Scrolls is Zelda for grown ups

Enjoy your censorship and gay brown people on the pozstation5. I thought you were for the gamers, but it looks like you are for blue-haired Californian cunts.

mario 64 is awesome i would buy mario 65 in a heartbeat

>2 million thousand dollars
Holy shit, Nintendo is based

Attached: 1549511441478.png (840x432, 126K)

Trump's a neocon crypto-Jew and is an enemy to white interests.

>check out this new game bro it has an amazing setting
>what do you mean how does it play?

Legit question: what reason is there to own an Xbox One? At least Nintendo HAS franchises, even if they're stale. Microsoft has... Halo? Which is now on PC, for cheaper (you'll be able to get every Halo game ever made for about $30 on Steam in a month or two), with better controls and options.

every time

Attached: heh.jpg (317x265, 20K)

Attached: 1550909425026.png (1406x786, 366K)

game pass

>playing blood borne when you could just play Dark Souls on PC
Christ do you really need more than one game?
Don’t be greedy. I gave all my games to my Aryan children and play a game once a week after I put the kids to bed and fucked my wife and smoked a bowl or two

>disliking any kind of politics or console warring is now "tolerating left-wing politics"

We've gone far past yikes, and have officially hit gadzooks!

Dark Souls isn't Bloodborne.

ah I forgot about that one, only good part of Sonys e3

Cringe. You don’t have the option to dislike politics you fucking child.

Yes... oh, and for our beautiful PS4, let's get suckered in to buying the same Call of Duty and Battlefield game every year. I SWEAR, THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT! LAST YEAR WAS CRAP, THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT! - circa, 2012, 2013, 2014... 2015... 2016... 2017, etc.

Same shit. How do you even have time for more than one game? If I’m not working I’m making my own art, video games, music, tech, etc.
That’s what it means to be White, to be an individual

Bloodborne is dark souls on its period

You want a world where you don't have to care about politics. Unfortunately, there is always someone who cares, and who wants to impose their will on you. Care, so you can create a world where you don't have to worry about others imposing their unwelcome will upon you.

You're just mad because you can't play with the chads on Xbox, PC and even mobile!

cringey larping mutt

Attached: noway-e1407866697128.jpg (620x359, 25K)

if anyone tried to impose their will on me I'd give them the Stone Cold Stunner.

I see that you care OP. But why do you care? Are you upset when you open up the catalogue of Yea Forums and see threads for games that you don't like and wish people would stop talking about them? Why can't you ignore them? There must be some reason why you can't ignore them. You need to find out for yourself.

All games are childish incel.

smashfags alone are the worst fanbase in gaming, so their mere presence cements nintendo as the worst.

Attached: 1551323927034.jpg (997x611, 90K)

fucking KEK

Attached: kek.jpg (800x533, 225K)

In the words of Steady Hand McDuff from Dark Souls 2 Scholar Of The First Sin (only fellow gamers and non-ds3fags will get this reference): Begone from Yea Forums

>being this much of an incel

You’ll see!
My game will bring back 16-bit retro gaming

Attached: 6B8FD6A2-FEEB-4ECF-9668-0D6D42CBBFAE.png (427x576, 310K)

alpha as fuck

>Outside of Japan itself (due to the de facto cartel corrupt businesses have there) they only care about Pokemon Go
pokemon's sales have actually been declining in japan. the brand has slipped in japan to the point where a rival series in the same genre (yo-kai watch) briefly overtook them in popularity there, something that would be unthinkable in the west.
what's keeping pokemon alive are western nu-male manchildren who buy and defend the shovelware that game freak gives them as long as pikachu and charizard are in it.

Attached: 1551284726798.jpg (780x607, 274K)

play a video game

>I give my loyalty to faceless corporations that only want my money
I hope you guys don't actually do this

Attached: 1554602675473.jpg (780x960, 151K)

have sex

t. coping incel

That other user was lying. That is indeed a 3D render. The artist is named Siberianar

absolutely based thread

based. I own a Wii U which means I already own every past and future Nintendo game.
the differences between mario kart 8 and "mario kart 8 deluxe" aren't going to make me spring for another nintendo gameboy system

Attached: 1535003482121.gif (500x500, 236K)

Instructions unclear, dick stuck in fan

get sex incel

Attached: 1357338470907.gif (440x330, 2.87M)

play a video game

what the fuck

i just played do sex human evolution

You don't own even one (1) console

post your dick, sissy

I have a ps3, ps4, wii u, 3ds (gave to wife), nu3ds, ps vita, and a monster of a pc. cope

Attached: 1537122254870.jpg (498x372, 47K)

>Pooper Smush Bros

Nice.

noice

Based

>Use common sense to find a middle ground while also exploiting people's flawed logic
>Nobody replies
>Refuse to indulge in the bullshit these type of threads spout out but won't hesitate to point out the fact that you all spend your time here passing judgement based off fucking entertainment devices
In 2006 I knew this shit would still probably be around in 2010.
But 2020? Are you fucking serious? Have none of you even grew out of puberty past fucking 25 or are you all 18 year old hormone junkies yourself?
I know I don't get replies when using common sense like this but fuck you. In your face. Suck it up. Get out of your bubble or rot in there like the delusional twats you all are.
Sorry to vent lads. I know you shitposters are exploiting the ignorant but look at how much fucking ignorance there is.

Attached: 1552897336739.gif (460x320, 3.71M)

console warring has been around since the first two consoles existed

He's right you know

You might want to reconsider your autism pal.

Still retarded

So are you but who really gives a fuck.

I'd say 2004 is when it mattered. Not just for Yea Forums but also because it was PS2/GC/Xbox/Early PC era. Which was basically the boom. But this
I'll have you know that I have +2 int

Attached: 1555531293606.jpg (354x423, 16K)

Nah, as long as there is an influx of newfags, there will always be console warriors.

that's only because you're too young to remember

I’m pretty sure Mario has Zelda beat. Also that’s not a hard metric when the only non-Nintendo franchises with that many releases within the same IP are maybe Call of Duty and sports games, both of which aren’t allowed to deviate too far from their source

Im not the guy that posted the paragraph, but yeah i am

>That's only because you're too young to remember
You got a point.
By age 9 all I new was N64 some PS1 games, GBC and some old pc relics like Little Fighter 2
But I didn't really fight over consoles in school either. Why would we give a fuck?
Then came the 2000's. The internet was never the same.

Attached: 1538609658503.png (658x569, 501K)

The situation is so bad that any PS4 thread that is about pissing on their competitors was removed quickly and if you refresh the thread, it can’t found

Attached: happy-mask-salesman.jpg (600x323, 33K)