Have you ever made a long term friend in a game?

Have you ever made a long term friend in a game?

I know people that have stayed in touch with friends they made in World Of Warcraft back in the day.

Is there any game these days that one can play to make friends? Some MMORPG?

Attached: 1553308299902.jpg (832x960, 58K)

delete this right fucking now

Attached: Feels Satelite.jpg (1604x959, 186K)

What was his crime?

crimethink

It's fake. It actually was a drawing in a study thing, a school or something like that.

I feel like there should be a video game designed specifically to help you make friends and have someone to talk to about your day.

Attached: 1552887005620.jpg (500x400, 44K)

Huh

Attached: vger2.png (1607x867, 173K)

>Is there any game these days that one can play to make friends? Some MMORPG?

Foxhole is good for that.

This image is better when I'm making up an imaginary world because I got raped.

it’s impossible, games are based on idealized concepts. look at all these JRPGs preaching about the power of friendship and you’ll see that they all show scenarios that people end up relying on you in a way that no one IRL ever will.
sure you can have childhood friends during school to help with homework, a work partner or something to that extent. but to actually socialize the way videogames portray?
if you do it the idealized way, it will showcase a beautiful lie.
if done the proper way, it won’t be fun or happy. just an endless pursuit of attention and social validation in a relationship where you’ll be absolutely certain that whatever investment you’ll give for it, you won’t be receiving even half of the same effort back.
2D and videogames only draw so many people in exactly because real life is shit.

No but I do have a long term 2D waifu

Attached: 9BEBB7DE-1B45-4CBE-8A7D-9A49C61CABB0.png (1033x1530, 716K)

>if done the proper way, it won’t be fun or happy. just an endless pursuit of attention and social validation in a relationship where you’ll be absolutely certain that whatever investment you’ll give for it, you won’t be receiving even half of the same effort back.
and I sure as fuck don’t want to play a videogame that is THIS depressing. I play vidya for fun

I thought we had something special, user.

>Have you ever made a long term friend in a game?
No. I've played with some friends I know IRL when we get into the same game, but I've never managed to actually make a friend in an online game.

I had some really good friends in WoW, we palled around together at least once a week but their insufferable leftist politics drove me away. It wasn't even a big blowout about Trump or anything, they could just tell I didn't feel the same way they did and our friendship just sputtered out slowly. Sad.

Had a few way back on the Dreamcast version of PSO up until my DC died years later, good times.

>make a friend in a MMO
>one day he gets online and ask for dick pics out of the blue
>wait what
>log out
>get online after a few days
>find tons of message saying how much he wants to see my dick
>delete everything and uninstall
Fuck discord trannies, man. I just wanted to play videogames with someone else...

Attached: 1524642787176.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I wish I could find long term boyfriend in a videogame. Just a bit insecure about my look though.

Attached: 1555722868740s.jpg (188x250, 5K)

This you?

Attached: 1555732190762.jpg (2048x3224, 1.14M)

What's that?

Attached: 1528711872914.gif (1119x903, 382K)

Why did you have to be such a faggot about it, bro just wanted to see your dick

Based

/soc/ meme

I am sorry. Here is another one.

Attached: 1555723501620.jpg (1932x2572, 1.09M)

I hear you can make friends with little old ladies on Words With Friends.

I should try that.

Attached: MakeFriendsWithWordsWithFriends.png (766x728, 534K)

There are dozens of posts by this thing on /soc/, /r9k/, /lgbt/, and more.

It's a plague. Someone get a flamethrower.

It is only plague because tfw no bf.

lmao i remember this guy from tf2

I met a girl I dated for 6 years playing a game.

I've made two really good friends in a game forum, both were my friends for 10+ years and I still talk to one.

What games?

>Have you ever made a long term friend in a game?
no.