What could've been

What could've been...

Attached: D793BB16-B7CB-4631-AECC-D122FDB7C7EB.gif (512x512, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeaNh-bFnYM&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck that frog

someone make that ugly bastard steve fuck her

>There are ""people"" who think this kawaii desu ugu funko shit is better than based Steve
CRINGE

Attached: 1529500720364.png (960x960, 924K)

Don't you have a Smash thread you should be spamming in, Stevecuck?

Imagine that timeline.
Would Minecraft have even blown up like it did if it had gone with this art style?
If it did blow up imagine seeing merch like this everywhere instead of Steve.
It's weird to think about.

whats this? its adorable.

It's part of the original planned-but-scrapped art style for Minecraft.

Attached: Steve_(mob).png (306x507, 61K)

Someone post black Steve and beast boy

What the fuck this looks great.

Yeah, it was done by an actual artist instead of the programmer art the game ended up shipping with.
Here

Attached: Black_Steve.png (306x507, 53K)

wasn't the artist Dock some kind of pedophile or something?

Why are the Swedecucks at Mojang so lazy? What fucking development team needs to put in a POLL to add in ONE (1) new creature into your game? What the fuck do they do when modders add more shit in for free?

Attached: 1547209935891.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

Some user in another thread came up with a theory I fully believe in: the modern team is scared of changing the game drastically and just add some safe shit in.

don't you have a banjo thread to raid

Attached: 1554580504695.png (720x781, 97K)

Have you guys seen the new trailer?
youtube.com/watch?v=XeaNh-bFnYM&t=2s

I believe it, because if Microsoft weren't scared of changing the inexplicable cash cow they purchased, they would have sacked the whole team of lazy hacks and gotten an actual compenent studio together, for whom adding a single fucking mob isn't a monumental achievement that takes an entire year.

Thats fucking pathetic. You discord trannies sicken me.

link please

Considering the China Version is a thing meaning they have very good reason to grip onto that cash cow market, yes, playing it as safe as possible is the idea.
Hell, they specifically put Pandas in one of those polls just to pander to them, none of the other options were ever going to win because of it.

>DMCbro there shitposting against the bear and bird.

Nigga you disgrace us with your faggotry.

Looks like bomberman

microsoft bought minecraft thinking that artstyle was on purpose. they thought its iconic and not just the result of notch being incompetent.

they also thought its a finished game and not essentially an alpha with tons of broken promises.

notch pulled the greatest scam.

Attached: 14b.gif (607x609, 514K)

pretty much now he sits at home all day shouting stupid shit on the internet.

literally living the fucking life.