We're going home

We're going home
This triggers the retailfags

Attached: 1555185213053m.jpg (1024x850, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e40z6iRVwbQ
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/employee-alpha-testing-for-wow-classic/155986
youtube.com/watch?v=i-TxCMumWGE
youtube.com/watch?v=iH8Nu8yKZYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k6Cciu--b3s
classicdb.ch/?item=19389
classicdb.ch/?item=19405
youtube.com/watch?v=aigbGptKqJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post race/class
Whomst pally master race?

undead shadow priest
have fun being a fluffer for your warrior buddy (who i'll face melt anyway, and you're next)

*the belfs.

>implying I'll run with a warrior
enjoy getting viper stung faggot

Attached: 1544658684099.jpg (895x895, 516K)

It's never coming back. No matter how ''''authentic vanilla'''' or not Classic ends up being the experiences and joy you had back then can never be replicated.

And once the nostalgia wears off the panic will begin to set in.
First you will notice less travelers along the road. Getting a dungeon group takes longer. Off-peak hours turn home cities into ghost towns. Then, after the bandwagon praise died down the harsh analysis will come from critics and community heads. Next your friends one by one start logging in less, all that fervor to adventure and level to end-game starts to peter out by level 30.

It becomes harder to convince them to come online, the excuses "oh I need to spend time with the kids/wife/work" more frequent, and eventually the worst comes to pass. Your closest group of friends are online, sure, but playing a different game. Maybe the latest battle royale, maybe some other nostalgia fad or, most likely, a different MMO entirely. Probably retail WoW instead.

Once the population has dwindled to only the most die-hard then the dreaded news arrives. Classic hemorraghes subs, Classic is a failure, Blizzard says servers unsustainable, Classic WoW shutting down for good.
You thought you do, but reality is not just that you don't, but that you can't.

Nelf Hunter, can't beat they joy of shadowmeld+aimed shot a random idiot in STV, or outside of the Onyxia lair, or in the way to BRD etc.

Nice pasta tranny

>t.chang
Your private servers are going to die and you chink faggots are going to suffer in your social credit hell

Attached: 1554746145586.jpg (433x454, 164K)

i piss and shit on retail. CONFUSION to retailfags. you will all be scythed like the romans at cannae, your tears and blood lubricate each magnificent sunrise upon the construction of my blessed classic wow! TREMBLE

human warlock or troll rogue? choose my fate

Human warlock for max anger to minmax chinks

So what's the best expansion after classic? All the classic private servers are gonna die by the end of the year, so I need somewhere to migrate to.

TBC

I got bfa beta invite I'm sure to get classic invite right boys

>This triggers the retailfags
Ironic considering your return home requires you to become one.

Attached: 1555312773058.jpg (1024x1005, 86K)

>anyone who doesn't believe Classic will reclaim the magic of the original experiece is a triggered retailfag

Oh Yea Forums never change

Attached: 59.jpg (300x100, 8K)

It's the blood loss from the axe wounds talking.

I didn't say anything about you not enjoying, I'm just reminding you that you'll be a retailfag. With reading comprehension like that, it's no wonder they only pay you faggots 2 cents a post.

Attached: 1555695992704.png (400x394, 144K)

rent. free.

>ROZE TENTED GWAZZEZ CUM BAK TO WEETAIL PLEAZ CUM BAKK

Attached: 1554195215341.jpg (900x729, 67K)

Why did you switch the subject to your living conditions?

>solid shit tastes better than diarrhea

Attached: 1483719790181.png (701x701, 14K)

Rent free

What triggers me is your spamming

Attached: 78837918231.jpg (500x607, 22K)

Thanks.

Attached: Blizzard shit eaters.jpg (900x729, 248K)

RETAIL SUCKS DON'T PLAY IT

Attached: 1553155978278.jpg (552x615, 73K)

How long are you guys going tonplay in your first stint in azeroth

I don't, I'm not interested in giving Blizzard money.

all day and all night baby

I know it's trash, but I am going balls deep cow balance druid.

do they make blue posts on weekends?

was this beta leak really just some old shit from the Blizzcon demo?

Nigga what

A retailfag is anyone who plays retail, no one playing classic is playing retail. Having a sub is irrelevant.

Damn son you're stupid, having to explain something so simple to you.

>playing a shitty, boring, and buggy dead game because a bunch of e-celebs said they want to play it
can one be more bluepilled than that?

It’s a gamble, every time you load a new map there’s a chnce you’ll get the longass loading screen that doesn’t load anything and you have to restart the game.

>mfw prot warrior
>mfw going to deny every single ret fucking shit from my dungeon groups
>mfw I'm going to receive SO many angry whispers
Thinking about putting all of them in a compilation desu

Attached: 1510285718502.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

mfw community managers on blizz forums actually BTFO'ing cry babies wanting QoL and achievement shit added to Classic

Attached: chrome_Qv7EpqGA7b.png (833x75, 48K)

rets get more invites than dps warriors

>CoHfags got their dream game back
>Classicucks get their game back for real
Now we just need GW to make a proper return and we can all go home

Attached: 1553685308067.png (428x390, 236K)

I played a Human Paladin in vanilla because I didn't like the kameha animation on Human Males, and I wasn't about to play a Dwarf caster. This time, though, I'm going for my true call, a male Dwarf Priest. Priests are fucking dope and dwarves are the coolest race by far.

Attached: dwarf-priest.jpg (584x629, 68K)

is blizz gonna force us to install current WoW if we want to play classic? i'm not keeping over 60gb of retail on my computer when i'm not even gonna play it.

wait there's news already? This was known since blizzcon, Towlie said people would be dissapointed if they expected classic to be vanilla wow, he said he knew it wasn't even going to be 85% like vanilla wow, it would get changes to appeal to the current wow audience and still bring the old nostalgia boomers to try it out.

Retail is paying, you are paying faggot. Fuck off with that tranny tier mental gymnastics you're trying to pull.

>putting any value in what some literally who twitch retard says
user you have to be at least 18 to post on Yea Forums

>Towlie

Attached: 1553469436278.png (225x225, 87K)

Yeah in bizzaro world

Attached: 1546403680233.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

He is conected to the devs, and every fucking event and beta etc, more than any random anonymous retard claiming they know shit.

fuck off retard or just answer the question

>Refer to retail for years to describe paid WoW when comparing to private servers
>Try to move the goal post while calling others idiots.

Attached: 7712324.jpg (680x339, 35K)

>rets get more invites than dps warriors
Wrong

Attached: EC7CD184-C550-4CF4-B1E1-CFCAB080F8F3.jpg (214x236, 5K)

>DPS warrior asks to join my group
>Ask him if he needs any tank items I need. If he says yes, deny him. If he says no, invite.
>Retcuck asks to join my group
>Laugh at him and /ignore him

Huh? I'm not sure if you misunderstood my post or something. They are NOT adding anything additional to Classic. I'm talking about a bunch of retail shitters posting in the Classic forum about how "if you don't add X then you'll loose 50% of the player base!" and "we need achievements/autoloot/rewards/transmogs that transfer to Retail or it will die in 3 months!".. like literally the shit people are meme'ing about here are real complains on the official forums... and classic community managers are just shooting them down left and right it's great to read. I mean yeah it has been common knowledge for a while that they aren't adding shit but people are still complaining.

>seething warcuck who will never even get dal'rends

>implying the term "retail" hasn't just been code for "the latest WoW expansion" for over a decade, since it's easier than having to change the name every two years

Attached: 1509984505461.png (408x450, 35K)

Retail refers to the most current version of World of Warcraft™ which at this time is currently Battle for Azeroth™
Classic is a spinoff of World of Warcraft™ , being as similar as possible to version 1.12 of World of Warcraft™
A fag is a person who is undesirable, such as yourself.
Therefore, it must be concluded that a retailfag is a person who plays the most recent version of WoW, and not a person who plays Classic.
Glad to be of assistance in clearing up this misunderstanding :^)

>seething retcuck who will never even see the inside of molten core

Imagine autoattacking for hundreds of hours while suffering through one of the worst leveling experiences as a pally, only to join a dungeon to get denied by this faggot.

Fuck you

>people are still complaining.
*retailfags

what kind of manbaby limp dick faggot gives a shit about this

Haha holy fuck you're stupid. When you say "latest" WoW expansion you mean retail WoW then right? Because Blizzard doesn't run any servers besides the latest expansion. Jesus christ, just brainstorming must sound like pop rocks in that fat tranny head of yours.

>Knowingly play the most boring and underperforming spec in the game
>think you're entitled to having others carry you
Just face it, user. You're never going to be the special epic DEUS VULT CRUSADER XD that you are in retail.

i have like 10 open combinations. send help, can't decide
leaning towards troll something though

I used to think my life was a tragedy. But now I realize, it’s a comedy.

Attached: Conquerors.png (374x419, 399K)

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

IT TOOK ME 56,000 HOURS TO FARM ALL OF MY 500 MOUNTS, 30000 CHEEVO POINTS, 1000 PETS, 5000 TRANSMOGS AND 400 TOYS

I BOUGHT EVERY CASH SHOP MOUNT AND EVEN THE 6 MONTH SUB SHIP AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN USE IT, BLIZZARD CAN'T BETRAY A LOYAL CONSUMER SUCH AS MYSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BLIZZARD MUST LET US USE OUR HARD EARNED MOUNTS AND PETS ON CLASSIC, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CUT DOWN MY MULTIBOX SUBS FROM 20 TO 10

IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS, CLASSIC MUST FAIL OR MY ENTIRE COLLECTION WILL BE WORTHLESS

DEAR GOD (who doesn't exists) DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: miguelmartinez.jpg (1000x563, 40K)

>that clownsuit
The problem isnt transmog, its that later armor looks bad. The first 30 levels of armor actually mesh well together even if you're a clown because its just basic cloth/leather/chain style gear.

>Hasn't decided what they're going to play yet
>despite it being over a year and a half since classic's announcement
Sorry tranny, I don't think you're gonna make it. Better just stick to retail.

>me when I see a paladin named something like retforlife in trade chat lfg as a healer

Attached: 1508048187347.jpg (534x601, 84K)

Troll warrior all day every day. You have no idea how underestimated the regen racial is.

There's going to be so many of those in Classic. I can't wait, holy shit

Attached: 1512712228935.jpg (604x453, 75K)

>doomerfags take their leave
>thread instantly improves
we're going home boys.

Attached: 1553884657819.png (508x585, 108K)

Just did a level 1-10 as undead rogue.

Took 3 hours.

I heard sub 2 hours was optimal 1-10 but is that only for hunters and warlocks?

VOD is here. Audio is shit cause gf was asleep and noise gate was on so it only picks up rando syllables so the voice is incoherent.:
youtube.com/watch?v=e40z6iRVwbQ

Image is results from 1-40 as face stab daggers with 90% humanoid pickpocketing + grinding. The 1-10 (Will be 1-40) in the VOD will be combat swords + 90% quests.

Attached: 1-40 dagger humanoid grind.png (1898x898, 2.09M)

It's just that set that looks terrible.

A lot of vanilla/tbc sets look awful. Actually, most WoW sets look awful. Even moreso when you start having to clownsuit them. I think they should have stayed in low fantasy for their armor.

fuck off ManletTears

Attached: 1555353978356.jpg (750x750, 69K)

>probably retail WoW instead

Attached: d3a.gif (680x680, 2.09M)

motley armor looks great, sets are for faggots and/or blood elves

is there any merit to going troll for shadowguard in pvp versus undead's devouring plague + wotf?

I have never played WoW before. This will be the first time. Going in with no guides

>Nicker is renamed Blackrock Slicer in classic beta even tho the namechange was from 2.3.2.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

you may not like it, but this is what peak dps looks like

>playing a literal nigger
cuck

Good, it's 2019 and those awfully racist nicker jokes have no place in modern gaming

I'm stunned this lisping weird little faggot hasn't fucked off already.

classic is only going to be worth playing if they add transmog to it

You can't facestab in classic you dipshit. Just stop. Whatever you think you're doing or learning (27 years late) right now is 100% pointless.

Yikes!

Attached: sb.jpg (1024x550, 292K)

>roll Shaman
>ghost wolf pasts you at LEVEL 20
>mfw spec into instant cast and on other side of globe by the time you cast your free (communist) 40 mount

heh...try to keep up.... kid....

Attached: 1502441956962.png (533x345, 299K)

>Towliee is a blizz shill

jesus, it's even worse than i thought.

this is why you shouldn't give adderall to autistic people.

as long as people continue to seriously respond to this literal redditor's autistic cries for approval and attention he will continue to shit up the home threads

Attached: ManletTears.png (400x474, 321K)

Yes you can. Just need a lag switch and macro to mash backstab 5000 times a second to do it. Works in live, works in beta, worked in vanilla, works on a private server hosted by yourself (0ms) thanks to lag switch macro.

And when I say macro, I mean third party macro, not in game commands.

Undead is the best race in the game.
>Why only undead

The best PvP racial lets you break certain crowd controls (Fear, seduce.) and allow you to take down your target. In PvE this is also valuable as you do ZERO dps when crowd controlled. Orc and Trolls have MOAR DAMAGE racials but that damage, again, is ZERO when controlled. If you can't break from fear a warlock can fuck you hard, double down for seduce.

Cannibalize saves you A GORILLION FOOD ITEMS in your play time. Every time you need to heal, you can eat a food, bandage, or just OM NOM NOM some roleplays corpse. If you're like me you macro it to also stealth so you can STEALTH HEAL.

I'm double twitter banned. Don't have a phone to unlock them. Shit sucks man. I made a few new ones but they get auto locked and demand a phone number. Those "Free SMS" sites to verify your account don't work either as the numbers are either always taken or twitter filters them.

pretty sure you can only get it down to 1 sec in vanilla

>no views
>has 27+47 views

>no followers
>has 1 follower
You sound jealous

>tripfags are mentally ill
>Yea Forums in general is filled with mentally ill mmo/anime/escapism addicts

Ah yes. I remember when I learned this lesson. Approximately, oh, 12 years ago?

>pretty sure you can only get it down to 1 sec in vanilla
That is correct.

It's not a public beta
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/employee-alpha-testing-for-wow-classic/155986

>18m ago
you fuckers are fast

>not refreshing the official forums every minute
Do you even want to play vanilla

finals week is next week and I need to pass all my classes or im going to drop out

jesus christ this is shit news. release is gonna be pushed back until autumn

>it's a fucking alpha
September confirmed.

Attached: 1555564547568.png (850x786, 447K)

Just ignore him. It's already been discussed on the official forums by many people and tested on the demo and it does not work. It's just his only meme he can shitpost with in order to get attention. Without the facestab bullshit he has literally nothing to make people want to talk to him other than being a mentally ill tripfag.

Attached: xa4Tka3.jpg (1920x1080, 756K)

If I still had a pc I'd be a gnome mage because those gondola rides we're comfy af.
Word of advice Yea Forums, when your girlfriend tells you to sell your pc tell her to fuck off. That's what happened to me and like a sap I fell for it. Then we broke up two months later.
I miss my pc Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1549838703465.png (479x562, 259K)

>internal employee alpha testing
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YAMMEERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1555377628157.gif (320x287, 781K)

holy shit, this is a whole new level of autism

It's a game from 2004. Any cheap piece of shit can run it.

No idea about launch but July is looking correct as their goal.
Beta goal is in 3 weeks. Bet on it.

>internal Alpha

See you assholes in October.

Is Shaman totems 20 or 30 yards in 1.12 WoW?

Attached: 1554751661372.png (2600x1900, 1.59M)

post your embarrassing vanilla stories

>tfw i played a pure subtlety rogue with daggers and hemo
>who was a night elf
>and my main method of leveling was doing dungeons
>i would constantly try to make jokes and do roleplay-ey /e commands

>alpha to beta in 3 weeks
LOL

>I miss my pc Yea Forumsros
it will run on literally anything, wtf are you even talking about?

fucking this
the players should be the ones doing the testing otherwise we'll end up with the "classic" from blizzcon demo

Attached: 1552159824135.gif (498x332, 224K)

Gonna gank you so hard

The only problem is being able to afford one. I heard Asus has a decent laptop on sale but I'd rather get a full pc

>employee alpha testing
>basically see why they like this version of the game so much and take it and implement it into the next expansion.
not blatant but ok.

I never did dungeons or most , and I mean most quests , I just went out killing random shit and collecting herbs and making pots , also a lot of fishing and some random bgs

Attached: 1549939519017.jpg (230x220, 5K)

You can go to a dumpster and find shit that'll run the game perfectly.

I would resub even for an alpha rn. I can't imagine it's so horrible that they can't let us play it. It must be some real specific testing going on or something.

local listings for a cheap pc or laptop under 100-50s

>/e slaps your ass! Good game!

>a decent laptop
Stop right there and re-evaluate what "will run on any piece of shit" means.

>guys please i need you to keep playing my shitty server
>im sorry i deleted your progress once every other month because my girlfriend made me angry
>i need you to buy my gold
>do you not have phones ?

You mean the same players that insisted that warlock pets didn't instantly despawn the second you tried to summon a new one?
The same players that talked about how great enrage and reckoning are because you can proc them by sitting down?

I can't wait bros. I don't even care about the classic/max video settings

Attached: WoWScrnShot_041919_040516.jpg (2560x1440, 3.22M)

Good choice. Not only is it optimal min maxing. It's maximum comfy aesthetics as well.

>/sit macro is back

Please tell me that isn't so? I hated leveling my warrior like this.

It was more like while we were waiting for OOM healer/caster to drink up, I would do stuff with the tank and other melee dps, like /dance or /train or climb on random scenery objects and /rude to a nearby enemy we were about to pull, go stealth and pickpocket them and comment like "lol i found his wallet"

Everything about Dwarves is top comfy in WoW. Ironforge is great, Dun Morogh is the comfiest zone in the history of the game, and yeah Fear Ward is dope.

i just started phasing into getting ready mode for classic. i uninstalled retail and now i'm going to only play vanilla, WOTLK, and WC3 until classic launches.

It's a private server bug. Everyone believed that sitting down procd things until someone found a random guide from vanilla that said otherwise.

it was announced over a fucking year ago and it's currently only in internal employee alpha testing
see you in august

/sit to proc shit stopped working in 1.9 or something and is not a thing in classic.
user is saying that the same "vanilla veteran" pserver shitters that claimed those things were authentic vanilla were wrong.
There are several other examples but those are two big ones, the warlock pet one especially since it was specifically called out in a blue post.
For further exploration of this concept, see any tipsout video for pure misinfo.

Thank god. The whole /sit thing was to abuse enrage. Did someone test it in the classic demo to confirm that isn't a thing anymore?

i just dont understand retail players' train of thought

Attached: 1.png (683x648, 190K)

Yeah it doesn't work if you just mash backstab as fast as possible. Watch the video I posted and see how the macro works. My third party macro cranks my MS all the way up and hits backstab over 5000 times a second. I don't have to strafe wildly. I just go left to right and it hits every time.

I wish I could have redpilled you before it happened bro. :(

What kind of autism would you like to see? I'm inspired by the mega-autists of Path of Exile to do what they do but for WoW. Like "I ran this map 1000 times here's the loot." but something WoW related like "I killed 1000 kobolds here's the loot." I dunno what do you think?

I hope retail fixes the /sit PvP exploits. No reason a level 30 warrior should crit me for 1000.

Anyone playing Northdale? Gonna stream soon. I don't have a good 10-12 leveling path for Undead. Anyone got one that isn't James / Joana / Bustea ?

Attached: Based Normie.png (629x1022, 47K)

no. i'm done playing retail for good this time. it feels so bloated with content but in the worst possible way, unlike vanilla - wotlk which had a lot of RPG elements which are fun.

orc warrior because I'm a boring faggot but not nearly as boring as human warriors.

Attached: 1550017072768.png (700x965, 30K)

It honestly feels like I've gotten lost more in Waycrest manor than I ever did in BrD

waycrest was a step in the right direction away from hallway dungeons

Ironic, considering it is mostly literal hallway.

Pretty sure you're right up to the point where you say classic is a failure.

I'm pretty sure the servers will still run for at least a few years even when it's only the most autistic incels still playing it.

I don't believe they will have more than a few thousand players at that point, but I don't think they would completely shut it down due to it being unsustainable, especially since they are they're charging subscription fees.

Wow classic will definitely be a way bigger "failure" than the e-celeb and their retarded followers believe, but I don't think it will be such a colossal failure that they would shut it down completely. At least not within the first 2 years of it being out.

Assuming a new mmo doesn't come out and strikes a killing blow before that, of course.

>missing out on the epic and thrilling sylvanas story thing going on
>missing out on the cool new mounts and pets
>missing out on the latest new playable race for the horde (webm related)

Attached: vulpera.webm (360x430, 2.26M)

Think you do

Attached: WoWScrnShot_041919_215506.jpg (2560x1440, 752K)

>tfw this isnt a real quiz

Attached: DcUTJGBW4AA8yfo.jpg (640x640, 55K)

WoW stories about super powerful characters are never good.

August release confirmed. July 16nd btfo

It is though.

Attached: Chad.png (641x1012, 45K)

I refuse to believe that this is real.

source?

I don't remember the URL for the quiz but it's on twitter.com/MrBTFO

Attached: swolebenji IRL.jpg (569x366, 40K)

They are using the BFA client, good luck running this on a toaster

That doesn't really matter, there's going to be classic graphics settings.

>guess I'll play Northdale in the meantime
>lvl 14 mage
>attacking lvl 13 boar
>resist
>resist
>resist

Attached: 1548286356543.jpg (568x512, 16K)

the classic graphics in the demo was max on the 1.12 client but I'm sure you'll be able to .ini it lower

wow isnt hard to run either way

last time i played northdale it was literally impossible to get to 20 because every single mob spawn was camped, it was really retarded

sounds like home ...

northdale leveling is actually kinda comfy now while still feeling very populated.

High pop is good!

Just gotta know the areas where there aren't quests to do and grind grind grind.

Why does he have that hair? Hiding receeding hairline?

I'm playing right now. Can't kill Dead-tooth Jack

Attached: WoWScrnShot_041919_043034.jpg (2560x1440, 429K)

>There will never be a WotLK classic despite being the apex of WoW

Attached: 1547173018790.jpg (428x368, 19K)

boars definitely should not have enough fire resist to be resisting like half of my fireballs lol

vanilla was RNG combat compared to the RNG gear of retail

High pop is good, in blizz terms of high pop. Northdale when i last played had 20k+ concurrent players

WoW was simply not designed for that kind of playerbase, it was designed for a maximum of 1/10th of that concurrently

Wrathbaby go and stay go.

sounds fun thank god that doesn't happen anymore

The best part about classic is that you as a player feel like a peasant for pretty much your entire leveling experience. I like that, I hate that in retail I was some sort of demi god picking up boar shit. I like being a peasant,

Attached: WoWScrnShot_041919_042251.png (2560x1440, 3.8M)

For 5 days and a half you should be 50 or near 60. 3 hours to reach level 10 is ok? I have no idea if the undead zone is faster or slowe

Well all I did was grind mobs 3-4 levels under me. Also any time I saw an alliance player I'd camp them until they logged, or follow them around and torture them as they try to quest.

Also a good chunk was probably spent afk watching youtube or Netflix or some shit I dunno. It was 20 days from server launch.

Face stab gets mind numbingly boring cause it takes extra APM to execute. (Hold macro, strafe left and right.) VS combat swords "Press sinister strike"

Also, Nethergarde is dead AF and it'd take HOURS to get a group together for dungeons. I watched someone take 3 hours to get a healer for Gnomergan.

Also note I pickpocketed every single mob and spent an ASSLOAD of time leveling tailor / enchanting, which ticking up ONE point can take an entire 1-2 minutes. Crafting greens to d/e takes ages.

this type of shithead mentality is what brought bfa, wod, and legion into existence

of course niggers ruin everything

>hunter
>fast at 1-10
lmao@this retailfag. there's a limit to how retarded you can be

There's still the slag hammer. :)

based and redpilled.

classic WoW was a product of it time, the only way to recapture the same magic, is traveling back in time.

Im sorry Yea Forums bros, times change

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 310K)

>new private server goes up using blizzards updated classic client

Seems good

??

That's not how private servers work. The client side data doesn't really help you. The problem is always emulating the server.

Retails story about Sylvanas and everybody just feels like one big.... roleplaying session, some by a completely unimaginative group of sellouts. There's no rhyme or rhythm. Things are just happening.

>Wotlk
the expansion that single handedly ruined wow.

i agree, bringing back the classic server is not bad, im just trying to prepare our Yea Forums bros to the appaling reality that there is no way to go back in time.

Those times are over, and we should acept it, and walk forward.

You actually reverse engineer using the client data, thats why it takes alot of trial and error to get it right.

for me Wotlk was the best expansion, but you are right, Wotlk was the beginning of the end.

You literally save ALL the walking distance a melee has to do by just shooting shit and kiting it as poison ticks away.

It's still faster than rogue.

The only thing that would trigger a retail fag like me would be Classic's long-term success over retail. I predict 95% of its population is going to die down in 2 years and it will turn into a museum that retail subs would pop in to fuck around with.

The beginning of the end was right after Ulduar Raid. Right after Yogg died and trial was announced. That was the end.

i love 95% of the made up statistics, they are so accurate.

Yeah exactly. Within 5 minutes you've already finished the starting area and "proved" yourself a capable hero who will do great things. The pacing is fucked, and leveling up from 1-30 means you're stuck in cataclysm storylines, and you're instantly back in vanilla quests...then you start burning crusade and just have to suck it up that the leveling hits a wall and takes 3 times longer. Once that's done you're the main hero of everything.

There's no humble experience, there's no buildup to your character, it's just a shitty buildup to make yourself a main character to force yourself into the story.

Attached: 1770e60e-c60f-4d78-8082-a4aaeff53c4a.png (170x160, 31K)

trial was awful, i remember quitting for that reason.

Man, Ulduar was the last raid really worth it.

For a while WoW was my whole life, i even met my exwife there.

You mad because you know its true? enjoy spending the rest of your life with Bob and the gang in your never ending depression.

i really hate that from themed park mmos, i dont want to be the defacto heroe.

If everyone is the choosen one, heroe or whatever, nobody is.

Attached: file.png (615x332, 196K)

i wont even play classic, but you seems a little salty bro.

the fact that millions of people buy every new expansion just to become disappointed with it and quit playing after a month or two and then doing it again with the next one is a clear indication that there are so many people who want WoW to be good and want to play a good product.

Imagine how many people who aren't on these autistic forum discussions who are just waiting till Classic drops to dive in and enjoy playing

Attached: happy pepe.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Why Halo? That's just some generic console FPS.

zoom zoom

truth. they all desperately want it to be good, but time and time again it disappoints. Legion managed to keep interest far longer than WOD or BFA did at least. Man Legion was actually pretty good.

Classic will kill retail, and the death of retail will lead to the death of classic. I am the prophet and i have spoken.

Attached: blanket of truth.jpg (540x720, 76K)

>You actually reverse engineer using the client data
The client side data is essentially worthless, since we already have access to all that shit. If client side data was the issue, we'd have perfect 1.12 servers. All the issues are on the server side. Now, with a functional server (classic wow), some of the things that are currently wrong can be tested, and then fixed. However, there are things like pathing, where one implementation will almost certainly differ from another due to the complexity of the code, and those will never be perfect.

Lightshope will be shutting down anyway, and vanilla private servers will go back to being things for 10 year olds who can't afford a sub, and their development will follow suit.

there is no doubt that classic is gonna be sucessfully day one.

you can even gauge it only looking at this board, what we are discussing here is that is never gonna be the same, the magic is gone.

Nobody is right in this discussion, the thing we all looking for is not in this world anymore, at least not for us, the people that played this game in his prime.

Its gonna be like a museum instead of something more.

>walking distance
hint: you should have very little walking distance to mobs as melee. when you're killing a mob, you should be constantly moving to towards the next one. warriors can do sub 2h 1-10 just fine.

halo was on pc and its coming back on steam

I'll agree that legion was better than wod and bfa, but people are so quick to forget how shit legion was. It just shines by comparison due to how shit the others are.
>PvP the worst its ever been in WoW's history (aside from BFA)
>you can get fully geared including gear that's better than heroic raid drops from random world drops and world quests/map objectives
>legendaries are fucking random, yet required by most for any type of progression rating (the gatekeeping is done so by randomness as opposed to actual skill or achievement)
>class halls were a real cool idea but ended up just being artifact power grinds
>artifact power grinds

blows my mind how many people complained about legion then as soon as bfa drops just "oh yeah i actually liked legion even though i wouldnt shut up about how shit it was when i was playing it"

"blows my mind how many people complained about legion then as soon as bfa drops just "oh yeah i actually liked legion even though i wouldnt shut up about how shit it was when i was playing it""

it was always like that, thats why you cant balance a game with criticism alone.

I disagree with this argument because the "mystery" or "wonder" of vanilla isn't what made it so good. The game at it's core is a fantastic game and has stood the test of time as an example for other MMO's to look at. It was far from perfect but it is arguably the most influential and best game of all time.

yea i agree with pretty much all of that.

Here's what retail WoW needs to do for me to come back.

1.)Get rid of Titanforge/WF
2.)Bring back Legendaries (with vendor at start)

I still don't understand why so many people praise legion and go as far as to say it was "the best expansion to date", when all they had was BFA with a slightly modified version of the artifact necklace they have now, and random legendaries dropping everywhere.

It was basically BFA, yet they think BFA is the worse, while legion was "amazing". It makes me wonder how trustworthy is their judgment of the game, in all honesty.

Oh and there needs to be much less sources of gear. They already know this is a problem as per their last QA though which is good at least they're seeing the errors.

it wasn't.

it just happened to be the first of its kind, and that's pretty much all there is to it.

Legion was just much more fun. The classes were actually fun to play compared to what they are now. Plus there was a lot to do in Legion and all those things you mentioned in BFA were FRESH in Legion because they just came out (WQ, Mythic+)

maybe i didnt make my point clear, the magic was not the game, the game is fantastic and really influential i agree with you.

My point is, the magic , the wonder was in you, at that time the internet was magical; people really have a good time having friends "online".

Now its not something rare, quite the contrary, its the norm.

I also agree with you, being the first is also an acomplishment.

What was fun? What is the difference? What did you have in legion, that you no longer have in BFA outside of the artifact and legendary drops?

"just happened to be the first of its kind"

Vanilla WoW completely changed the MMO genre and gaming landscape as a whole. Every single MMO worth anything since then has used WoW as a template and has tried and failed to replicate what they did.

Go listen to any interview, podcast, video, whatever of classic developers discussing their decision making with WoW when they first made it. Some of it was luck, but so much of it was them just being way fucking better at developing than anyone else. They really were ahead of their time. So sad how far off the current devs are from the original ones

Never really played WoW. Would anyone recommend classic even if no nostalgia?

Attached: 1520551370931.png (572x380, 356K)

near-trips confirms it

WoW death spiral soon, MMO gambling addict mass suicide is upon us.

Attached: 1555584437530.jpg (750x734, 46K)

Human Paladin. Someone has to be in charge.

i do, you can try it but i will have to ask your age, because for today standards the game is not that polish

Again, they turned 2d into 3d. Nothing more, nothing less.

Stop sucking blizzard's dick as if they had discovered fire.

Like 3-4 missing active talents and some passive that triggered other spells from all of my classes. Plus the added GCD change fucked everything up. The only bareable class to play right now is Fury war.

The biggest problem right now is classes aren't fun to play. They neutered everything for god knows why.

Hard disagree man. The classes feel pretty much the exact same as they did then. Every class and spec so homogenized to the point that nothing feels different or unique, and they can't have anything unique anymore cause everyone bitches like crazy when one class is given something that stands out or may make them "optimal" in a current raid tier.

I leveled every single class up to max in legion (took about as long as it took me to level 1 vanilla char to 40) and raided and pvp'd with most specs and nothing felt anywhere near as good as any class or spec from Vanilla. Which is super ironic cause in Vanilla you get classes that can literally get stuck on one button rotations yet you still feel like you have a better identity then anything legion offered.

I'm 23. I guess saying I NEVER played WoW is a stretch, I played it with some free 7 day trial for South Park Season 10 in like 2007? I think? I remember liking it, but I was too young to truly get it back then.

are we really going home tho bros? Will it really be the same? i don't think so. I think we're setting ourselves up for failure.

Attached: 1538730317030.gif (500x281, 1.78M)

blizzard did a fantastic job, it was magical.

Im sorry if you didnt see it like that, but old blizzard was really good.

You fags are getting annoying, wow was always for little children.
is a better MMO and the server just got released

So you admit the game is just as shitty as it was in legion, but slightly more gutted then?

Legion was NOT a good expansion.

BfA being the worst expansion doesn't make legion great. Legion was way below average, and it was arguably worse or equally as shit as WoD. Stop pretending the expansion was this "amazing work of art" just because they hadn't fucked everything up completely yet.

This isn't even my opinion. It's just a fact. WoW had way more reach and impact than any other game that had come before it. Like it's not even close. And look how many fucking games, even games that aren't even MMOs, that have tried to copy WoW in some way or make a better version of it and failed.

It's not sucking blizzard's dick at all. That's literally what happened

You can't disagree with the fact that they removed 3-4 talents for each spec in BFA and they added a shitty GCD change on top of it all. The classes in Legion were a lot more fun to play compared to what they are now.

These are literal facts retard.

You're delusional, and I feel like you haven't showered in a few days, considering the way you speak about some shitty video game company.

this is classicbro country, little man.

Attached: 1555687727444.jpg (600x814, 52K)

have you ever play a game that make you grind almost 24/7?
it also have useless class for raid, and useless class for PvP, but i guess thats why was also good.

It force you to be social, trying to ensamble the best team possible was also part of the game.

now games are less about the community and more about the loot.

i guess wow went to shit when it began to value more the latter rather than the former.

Will Classic be blizzlike? I'm not interested in funservers.

It's not about having friends online, it's about interacting in an organic community that you are apart of, not just whoever you're friends with. Old WoW was a real community based game due to how servers worked and the need for people to interact with each other. Current WoW is the same as every other multiplayer game on the market that you can play with friends. You get put into a dungeon, a raid, a game, a round, whatever, and you interact with those people for a short time then never see them again. In Classic you kept bumping into the same people all the time and you interacted with them on a regular basis. There's a big difference there, and that's what people miss.

while i look forward to classic wow i won't look forward to all the retards obsessing over 2000s screamo music. cringe af, my man.

ad hominem brother!

i take my showers daily bro, they were really good
im sorry you are so jaded, i understand why tho, but thats actually my point.

the community changed, the whole world has change, wow classic is gonna be a museum experience instead of what it was in his prime.

I played until the end of Legion compared to the month that I played BFA so I would say Legion was a good expansion.

BFA is just a copy of Legion but with severe class pruning, making combat less fun with a terrible GCD change, and adding nothing new to the table that is actually fun. Therefor BFA is a bad expansion and Legion is a good one.

Classic > TBC > WoTLK > MoP (classes were absolutely perfect) > Cata > Legion > BFA > WoD

Is how I would rank it all.

you are absolutely right, but i was also talking about the community in general, when i say you its because you were part of that community.

this kind of community is what classic is not gonna be able to replicate.

I hope im wrong, but you can see it, online games are not like that anymore.

>comparing it to BFA
That's like comparing a stinky pile of shit to an even stinkier pile of shit, and this was my original point. BFA is so shit that it makes Legion look good, even though Legion was still shit. Classes in Legion are an absolute shell of what they've been in the past, yet it was even worse in BFA and WoD.

It's a weird form of coping man. People trying to find any glimpse of hope that the current WoW team can do anything when they can't. People complaining like mad during Legion yet BFA rolls around and they're so short sighted that they forget how bad it actually was during Legion and think it was good just to have something to cling to.

Saddest part is I'm right there with you in wishing current WoW was good and I want to have hope. But the difference is that I finally accepted it and moved on, understanding that WoW is just so shit and for a different audience at this point and it'll never go back to what it used to be.

not him but i truly doubt classic wow will mimic this at all. in nostalrius the population was so overflowing there that you were practically as anonymous as in retail.

also it's 2019, everyone is going to be in their clique discord servers anyways.

>have you ever play a game that make you grind almost 24/7?
Not really. I play FFXIV, and that doesn't make me do that.

do you like to grind?

As shit as bfa is I will miss zandalari trolls when classic launches, they're just so much better than hunch backed darkspears

alternate expac for classic

horde get zandalari and alliance get draeni again

>fun to play
>every single spec being "use these few filler abilties, build up toward this big one, then rinse and repeat"
Shit was mad boring. I don't know how they managed to do it, but these "rotations" in current WoW actually are more boring than 1 button frostbolt casting as a mage in MC. At least the frostbolt hitting felt like it was impacting something. These "rotations" all feel so fucking bleh

You can use Nature's Swiftness to cast it instantly.

I wouldn't trust the modern day blizzard responsible for BfA with that at all. Just give us 2 TBC Classic servers in 2-3 years, one that makes you start a fresh character, and one that lets you copy characters from regular Classic. Repeat for WotLK. Stop there

I think those are both valid points to a degree, but I really don't think it's that different from how it was back then. Even back then people sought out their own little sub-communities in game and you didn't literally interact with everyone on the server.

But it's almost impossible to not interact with other people outside of those sub-communities. That's just how the game functions. Your friends aren't going to be able to full stack with you in every dungeon you want to do, for every group quest you need to do, to defend you out in every world pvp instance, to provide every enchant and potion and flask you need, to premade every bg you want to do, to full stack every raid you want to join, etc. You have to interact with the community outside of your own little circle and you get to know people and people gain a reputation and a name on a server. And people love that.

faggot
hunters are slow at 1 to 10, even with strafe shooting. paladins/shamans are unironically the fastest 1-10 levelers.
also 1 to 10 speed is largely irrelevant.

None of the classes are useless and there's barely any grinding when you hit 60.

yeah modern blizzard is like pic

Attached: file.png (400x264, 159K)

I'd recommend it over most other forms WoW's taken over the years, but don't feel like you have to rush to endgame like everyone makes it seem you're supposed to. Only a very small amount of vanilla's content was endgame.

>barely any grinding when you hit 60
wew lad

I love Classic to death but holy fuck is that not even close to the truth

Attached: guile wut.jpg (375x372, 29K)

Any tips for 10-12 for Undead?

Anyone got any private or underground non public leveling guides or addons? If it's super effective there's a $100 bounty in it for ya.

it is diferent, im not talking about the interactions, people expect diferent things now.

it really does not help that everything you need to know is online. Remember the mankrik wife? now you can wowhead it.

thats why my point is not based on the game inself, instead in the "new" community, im not saying its worse (that would make me sound like an old fart) , but its diferent.

its not gonna be the same, hope im wrong.

Try killing mobs and completing quests.

>1-2 hours a week for consumables is 24/7 grinding

bro, you have to grind for everything.
even the titles were fucking nuts, and i guess that was part of the charm.

I always thought I was the only one to feel like this. Back then you could see your damage, and you could feel your skills making a difference, even in raid environments. Now you hit a spell and it feels like the damage came from a fucking dot or something completely unrelated to your character. Not even criticals feel like criticals anymore, it's just another tick you can barely distinguish between all the cluster and over the top effects and animation that do not reflect the "action" on the screen whatsoever.

Hell, you can ice lance a mob to death and the difference between that and your optimal rotation will be barely noticeable. That should tell you a thing or two about the current state of the game and the philosophy behind of the s-o-yniggers making those decisions.

just kill 19,801 boars bro

>force yourself to grind 16 hours a day for useless cosmetic shit like mounts and pvp gear that gets replaced by raid gear anyway
>dude you have to grind constantly just to survive!

>a game that make you grind almost 24/7
>It force you to be social
Are you sure you're not confusing it with FFXI or EQ or Lineage, where the only reasonable way to hit max level was to join a group and kill the same enemies for literally over a year? WoW was remarkable in its time for how little grinding there was. Most people who don't do anything but try to hit max level will do it in ~250 hours played, and they'll accomplish most of that by doing quests. And most of them will do it almost completely solo since it's virtually impossible to find someone who plays the same hours as you, or a new person every day who's on the same stage of quests as you.

I considered it for the meme but the boars around level 24 have a 5 minute respawn and that's just too autistic for me.

And mount. And enchants. And BoEs like Truefaith Robes or Edgemaster's. And 100g every time you want to pvp.

and now i know you are only trolling, that was not even how it was.

>cosmetic shit
just one word:
attunements

are you talking about vanilla, or latter exp?

because vanilla really force you to make group quests and in some cases, dungeon quests.

Underrated

>attunements
just AQ rep for t2.5, if that counts

>tripfag claiming x is too autistic for him

Attached: 1492131325431.jpg (238x192, 14K)

All of the attunements are piss easy though, even naxx attunement is barely anything because you're already at least honored by the time it comes out. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Every once in a while, sure. That's why I said "almost completely" instead of completely. You never have a reason to do a dungeon more than once until you're in your mid 50s, and elite zones like Jintha'Alor are few and far between. On private servers I even skipped areas like Stromgarde because it was too contested to be worth it.

All i want is to have a comfy adventure as a Human warrior roaming Azeroth. Mining along the way maybe making some weapon/armor for people willing to pay.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 5.19.04 AM.png (1440x900, 1.99M)

hey bro, did you ever played pvp?
and if so, what was your rank.

also, did you farm molten core? remember the drop tables?

vanilla was full of time sinks and grinding.

Ok but what does that have to do with the subject of my post: attunements?

at launch it will be impossible to level without dungeons, even if they give us 1 week sharding

the monsters in vanilla doesnt respawn faster the more people are killing them, they have static respawns, which means people will be standing around waiting mobs for HOURS doing fucking nothing

pvp gear gets replaced by raid gear so grinding for it is not necessary. raids can be cleared raiding 2 nights a week, so that's not really a timesink either.

How's your IRL prep going? Quit your job? Got enough saved up for 1-2 years to play constantly? Told the gf how it's gonna be for the first 1-2 months?

Let's talk food.
Instapot + rice and/or beans = super fast, healthy meals.

George Foreman + ground beef = 7 minute burgers.

Instapot + Any bulk veggie = fast steamed / baked veggie.

Glass baking dish + chicken breast + olive oil drizzle + 1 hour @ 400 degrees = not too dry, edible chicken.

Instapot + whole chicken = fast easy protein.

Bathroom (No poopsocks.): SquattyPotty speeds up shitting. Eating high fiber meals (Pinto beans + veggies) = fast, clean "One wipe Charlie" shits. Drinking only water 2-3 weeks before launch = no caffeine hangover / withdrawl.

If you must have caffeine, instant coffee. Takes 1-2 minutes to make. If you're a sugar-tard then dump 100ml of creamer into it if you can't stand the taste of black.

Sleep: If you can't sleep 3-5 hours and be at full rest like me then you're gonna have to figure out something else to stay ahead. You can hack your sleep by doing 3 hours into 30 minute rests. This equates to 4 hours of sleep and 20 hours of gameplay. I wouldn't try this if you're an oldfag though.

Sexual needs: If you don't have a gf to give you the succ, you're gonna need FAST orgasms. Stave off the porn for 1-2 weeks and jack it RIGHT BEFORE the servers launch to whatever fetish you've got. Then when you feel the desire you should still be in sex-starve mode to cum in under 2 minutes. Or just jack off in between flight paths, if you aren't already eating.

Finally, if you aren't seasoning your food, then slow cooker + meat + veggies + water or whatever for stews. Get all your micro / macros, and the broth will stave off charlie-horse cramps and mineral deficiency.

Motivation: Start cutting and getting a cardio routine NOW. You want to be in peak health before launch so you will have the most energy and focus.

Attached: avatar3.png (334x306, 52K)

>Totemic Mastery
>Instant
>The radius of your totems that affect friendly targets is increased to 30 yd.

Considering that this is the 11 point resto talent, it should be 20 yd by default.

oh man the vietname flashbacks are coming.

NGHHHHH

attunements was just one example, vanilla was full of time sinks, and some of them mandatory.

which setting you guys are going to use?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 5.19.18 AM.png (1440x900, 1.99M)

Human male retribution paladin with the same name/appearance as me IRL

Ok but whenever asked for something in specific you can't really give an answer. Like why did you never respond to for some reason you can't go into specific detail about what exactly is mandatory and requires a ridiculous amount of grinding.

does grass move when you step on it like it does in retail now? i wouldnt mind this change

some have their own specific rules, tremor is 30 yard by default for example. That's still a great talent but just something to be aware of.

>suck it retailfags Classic is here
>you have to get retail WoW to play Classic

Attached: 1546212356137.png (594x544, 411K)

Attached: dumass.jpg (352x370, 15K)

more like you have to pay a sub to get classic. having retail wow is a "bonus". you're still gonna have to buy the next expac if you want to play retail which no one will.

>at launch it will be impossible to level without dungeons, even if they give us 1 week sharding
100% depends on what the server caps are, really. If it's more blizzlike (2.5k-3k'ish) then while it will be crowded "with the pack" it won't be impossible by any stretch.
Anyone expecting nost-like server pops is probably going to be disappointed but who fucking knows. Since the aim is to be as faithful as possible I'd assume 3k'ish until we know better.
Sharding should not be "necessary" by any stretch outside of the initial leveling zones but we also don't have enough information on that yet either. There is no parallel to true "vanilla" launch chaos as the WoW launch was plagued with server downtime and crashes - elwynn was a trickle of constant people coming in and d/c'ing over and over, not 2000 fags camping the same kobolds.

oh im sorry, was not intentional.

just by the top of my head:

-attunements
-res gear for raid.
-consumables
-if you want to pvp i guess the entry equipment, and then the grind for the titles.

im sure my fellow vanilla players can come with more.

im not saying impossible grinding, or even ridiculous, but you have to grind alot more, and it took more time without the QoL improvements like portals and alot of stuff.

but by all means, play vanilla, the only thing im saying is "its not gonna be the same"

You don't have to buy the game, you just have to pay the sub

isnt like 3 months of game the price of a full retail game¨?

What do I roll bros, Im torn between gnome warlock and a mage. I love the mage's utility but since I dont have friends to level with I thought warlock will be fun because of pets.

Attached: DvnFNrkWwAEotgR.jpg (500x500, 29K)

AVOID processed and multi-ingredient foods. These will slow down your leveling, lower your IRL health, cause heart burn / runny shits, and generally put you in a worse position. I know Hotpockets and ramen taste good, but they are NOT WORTH IT bro.

If you absolutely cannot cook (Controlling mother / kack of kitchen) then do OMAD (One meal a day) and eat ONE Little Caesars Extra Most Bestest pizza. This is $6 and 2650 calories. You will gain weight and have awful time consuming shits but if it's your only option you will hit your micros and macros, though you'll gain weight. If weight is a concern cut the pizza consumption per day to about 3/4 to maintain but you'll eventually be at a micro / macro deficit. An alternative if you aren't worried about sodium levels is Chipotle Burrito Bowls or 5x bunless McDoubles. You will need to use ketchup to meet some micro needs if you go the MdDonalds route. Again these will cause longer time wasting shits and leave you fatigued IRL.

If cooking, use grocery delivery services. Only $5 and usually most stores will "substitute" items in larger quantities for you if the size you pick is out. Grocery shopping can eat up an entire hour of your time. Ordering online, saving that order, and then re-ordering can turn a 1 hour trip into zero time at the cost of a fiver.

Post signs on your door / house / whatever saying you are not to be disturbed and will not be answering anything for any reason. If you have family, tell them you are going to need 1-2 months for this game. Tell any normie friends you have, tell your internet Discord bros, etc.

Have your leveling route planned, have backup plans, have spreadsheets to where your upgrades will come from. Save all this data, backup all this data in case websites die off or players hide their info. Map out / cartograph all chest spawns, rare spawns, spawn timers, etc.

warlock, fear is really OP, until you know how to counter it, or roll undead.

hunter or huntard? can't decide

fuck wrong with u

kill yourselves wowfags

or just play the game like a human being

>he thinks knowing where nostcore chests are helps for classic
oh my fucking god lol

Fucking spic retard, im asking you to list specific attunements.
Consumables are not that expensive, 1-2 hours a week of grinding is fucking nothing.
Resist gear drops naturally from raids and dungeons. Only the tank needs full fire resist for rag and everyone else can just put on a few random pieces they should already have. BWL needs no resist gear. Nature resist for AQ40 is shit that drops in dungeons, if you're geared enough for aq40 then you're geared enough to speedrun 5 mans to easily quickly get your full set. The rest of the nature resist is just random greens which takes no time to get.

>vanilla was full of time sinks
I get that, I'm just saying attunements wasn't one of them. Most, if not all, classes can solo the MC attunement. BWL requires doing Blackrock Spire 2-3 times which most people will be doing anyway. AQ does not require an attunement. Naxx's attunement grind is just rep, and almost everyone will have farmed scholo or strat to death before ever even considering Naxx that they're already pretty much attuned by the time it comes out. Ony's is the only one I'd call a pain, but I wouldn't call it a grind either. It's a quest chain that mostly takes you to dungeons you're, once again, going to be doing already anyway. A casual player can get them all done in a week, with the exception of Naxx which a casual player probably wouldn't touch even if there was no attunement

nice pasta, a little old tho

hunter, but pretend to be retarded and roll for everything.

imagine poopsocking a fun experience like classic wow for the first time

you know you'd think that, and this is just pure conjecture by me, but I feel like people go for whatever the easiest option is. like how many people in forums or in games just ask the people around them instead of putting in the effort to look it up themselves? When you have the option of somebody just telling you, you're more likely to go with that. In the past you could always look up stuff on thottbot, but people were always asking questions and asking for help.

all of those are timesink bro, the real question is why are you so salty.

by all means, dont let this little "spic" stop you,

I appreciate your autism tips and I guarantee you I will end up using a few.

you said "24/7 grinding" you backpedaling faggot

Know your upgrade routes. I have every gear slot mapped out at what can be and what is most efficient time / cost wise to upgrade from the entire 1-60.

I know at 10 to pickup a cutlass from a capital city weapon vendor, at 14 to do the quest "Serena Bloodfeather" to get the Elegant Longsword, etc. I know which BoE blues are worth the investment as some of the ones in the 30-40 bracket beat out Scholo drops in terms of effective stats. Spending 5g on a pair of boots or running Scholo for 5-6 hours until your boots with worse stats drop. Hmm, I wonder which is better?

Social links / Connections / Community:
You're going to need to be an absolute bro to everyone you meet no matter what until you get the gear you want. Then be an autistic retard. Practice being a Chad to others and always go the altruistic route. Save players from death, compliment them, tell them what they want to hear, let them have some shitty loot from RFC if they're competent, etc.

I fuckin' helped a level 21 as a level 40 do some elite quest and months later the faggot remembered me and got me a raid spot in Onyxia. He passed his roll to me and I won some epic purple, all cause I was a total bro to him at the low levels. Make sure to conceal all your hatred for girl gamers, jews, darkies, or whatever you've got until you are 100% DONE with raiding (or r14 grind) and THEN be your true self. If classic allows namechanges then disregard ALL this and just think of name change fees as ninjalooting privilege.

If you're a wagecuck and have extra money, don't ever buy gold or services from shitty sites being spammed in the chat. Always buy from playerauctions or even fiver. These will always have the best deals. RMT can save you weeks of grinding and tons of stress. I paid for 3-4 power levelings that cost me $780 each back in the day and I don't regret a single one of them.
If you can't stand the 1-60 grind then always buy powerleveling from an American IP.

Attached: Gif Forest Spirit Pepe.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

all of those were time sinks bro, and i bet that were part of the charm, im not against them.
dont be like this guys, that keep telling me that all of this were not a timesink because they were easy to do.

>all of those are timesink bro
They take time (like literally everything else in the universe), but they're not a timesink. You do them once and that's it. You're done forever. Obviously consumable farming notwithstanding, that IS a timesink.

yeah you have a point, we will see.

but you can honestly tell me that online communitys are the same?

even in old games, it has changed.

some good advice, but being that meticulous with your upgrades? who gives a shit. only one that actually matters is warriors getting their whirlwind axe

>doing anything at all is a timesink because you have to spend time to do it
is there any reason you can't just admit that you were wrong

This is so fucking pathetic.

I mean if you're a caster then it's less important but for rogue a weapon upgrade can be entire rotations worth of DPS.

I think we just have different ideas of what constitutes a timesink. Most of my time trying to get attuned to Ony and BWL was just trying to find groups. The actual process of getting attuned was over fast. This is a game where people will be spending 10-20 hours every single week farming gold for consumables and raiding. 4 hours of running dungeons one single time is nothing.

im wrong.

also, we were never in a competition.

if you are trying to convice people on the internet you are doing it wrong.

have a nice day internet friend.

mmmm no. not even fucking close. upgrades are nice and make a difference, but not anything that drastic.

the social advice i agree with.

everything else just basically makes you look like a retail player trying to bring that shit into classic
>buy a max level char and spend all your focus on BiS items at max level and being the most optimal with eveyrthing!

fucking retard

>im wrong but I STILL WIN BECAUSE YOU HURT MY FEELINGS
the absolute cope

Orc Warlock
I have demons at my beck & call, mother fuckers.

Attached: 1536458569867967.png (772x768, 479K)

yeah i guess you are right, time having fun is not time wasted at all.

i used to have fun too, but now, older and with far less time, i dont know if i woulld enjoy spending even just 4 hours in grinding.

but again, spending time having fun is not time wasted at all.

Dude when I spent $780 I got a level 60 LEGIT with maxed tradeskills, epic mount, rep grinds bla bla bla all done, done FRESH (not someone's account, but my account.) and during that time instead of no-lifing in my mom's trailer I was able to go out, make some epic do$h, get my dick succ'd and hit the gym hardcore, all the while it took me ONE week to pay for, where as if I played it'd take me LONGER than what the powerleveling service provided.

Also, Whirlwind axe is replaced by Ravager at 37. (SM Armory.) Sure for 7 levels it's good but can warriors even kill the elementals to farm the cresting charms at 30? Doubtful.

I levelled a couple priests and I agree with him. Your pace is 100% dependent on your wand dps, and you need to take every reasonable upgrade you can find. A lot of priests in my last private server guild even spent 15g at level 30 on a blue wand, and lent me gold so I could buy one myself.

Absolute Chads

That is because you are retarded. Waycrest manor is linear, it only has randomized doors which only means the order in which you will be doing the bosses is different, but the path will be linear each time.

LEL
nice straw

>leveling priest

holy freaking sheet why would you do that to yourself?

I feel you. There's definitely more to the game than raiding and trying for pvp ranks.

Reminder that people crashed Battle.net after the datamining of the "possibility" WoW Classic Beta.
WoW Classic is gonna be huge.

Because the world needs priests. It's also on par with hunters with how easy it is but takes twice as long. I just put on an audiobook and go on autopilot until it's over.

>efficiency and minmaxing wasn't a thing in vanilla
Based retard

Do you think "ding" - "grats!" will make a comeback in Classic?

i salute you my brother

hope you roll horde in classic.

>Reading that thread now
>All of those replies to the blue posts saying that classic will 'fall after after 2 weeks'
Is this that spicy retailfag delusion I've been hearing so much about in its purest, most retarded form?

Attached: 1424575942360.jpg (1111x983, 222K)

You cannot find a purer source of retail butthurt than the official forums. Someone should make a compilation.

Nobut i think these dubz may make a comeback

yes

Convince me to level a druid. I need to be convinced, and i need you to help me.

Attached: 1547997624808.jpg (642x504, 35K)

you can innervate our priest friend here
also, cheetah travel is the best thing before your 40 mount.

Attached: say goodbye nostalgiacucks.jpg (1042x839, 180K)

>Cross realm zones

Lmao never knew they had that. I was surprised to learn they made cross-realm BG's in the last patch of vanilla. I thought that had come later.

Reminder that "getting ahead of the pack" is not nearly as relevant on Classic as on funservers. First of all, funservers are always megaservers with ten times the amount of players online. I don't need to explain why removing that factor helps make it easier. Second of all, funservers have people from all over the world. You have NA hours, EU hours and chink hours. On official servers you will only have one of these. Simply playing outside the prime hours will make zones much less congested. Third of all, the majority of userbase on funservers has always been failed retail poopsockers and kiddies who emulate those poopsockers. Meaning a significant percentage of people were the type that would try to rush to 60 asap and thus create high competition in leveling areas. Those people will be a minority in Classic.

You add all these three factors together, and you easily come to the conclusion that area congestion will be much, much less of a factor. Of course there will be a shitton of people on the starting area on the prime hours of the first day, but aside from that things won't be nearly as bad.

>don't worry about the pack guys, just slow down so I can get ahead I mean so you can enjoy your comfy leveling
Nice try.

>tfw a large part of our bis list is cloth or non-plate
Kinda pissed about it
Might just go rogue lmao.

Whats wrong with this? ret heals dungeons just fine by downgrading some heals and often don't even need to carry additional gear at lower levels

If you play on low pop servers, maybe.

EU's will still play on Ameri servers for their friends. Heck when I worked nights I'd play on Aussie servers so I could do raids after work. (Since no one on NA wanted to raid at 6 am.)

Chinese will be playing NA servers to farm.

Getting ahead of the pack means no getting corpsecamped, getting WAY ahead of the economy, and meeting more hardcore players to network and eventually raid with.

Nethergarde was a good experiement. Within 2 days I had every major commodity on lockdown in the AH, but after a week I didn't feel like poopsocking the AH bot any longer and a Chinese guild took it over.

That is so pathetic.
Someone told you to sell something you use every day, a vital piece of equipment really in today's world, and you did just because they asked.

You don't even need a "decent" laptop. I played it on a dell fucking inspiron in 2006

Retard wojack and npc dont make sense combined

>tfw can't wait for all those dings on Mandokir

youtube.com/watch?v=i-TxCMumWGE

Time for a blast from the past.

I can't overstate how crucial this is to an MMO. Even in a single-player RPG, the theme of the player being "The chosen one" can be cringy. But when you're talking to a quest giver and he calls you the chosen hero and there are 12 other people there talking to him at the same time?
Only a drooling retard can feel immersion in such a storyline.
I think the reason Blizz went this way is because of the intense focus on the individual player's experience, which is retarded in an MMO (by definition a collective experience). That's why classic's story makes more sense where you have most people running errands for the important non-player story character's like Thrall for example and then players who distinguished themselves get special recognition like for example when you turn in Onyxia's head and the town crier announces your name to everyone. You know, because you actually did something impressive (killed a 40 man raid boss) and not something banal like stepping out of the starter zone.

preeetty sure you don't need fire resistant gear for MC. And it will be the same, i just leveled to 30 as a woyer in a private server, bit overpopulated but shit is cash, can't believe we are actually going back bros

Attached: 1547302380492.png (680x834, 256K)

basado y rojoempastillado

B BUT I WAS DUH CHOZEN WUN

Attached: 1554764629909.jpg (645x729, 28K)

You forgot...
>WALKS ON WATER

You absolutely need it otherwise healers are overwhelmed and tanks melt.

Also sperg guild leaders are going to force it anyway.

then your RL is absolutely shit and you should humiliate him publicly on your raid chat. iirc the only FR gear needed were the tank's head, gloves and something else, Everything else is sub optimal , specially for healers and dps

>reached 60 on northdale
>got 1000g on my main but cba with endgame

which class benefits the most from twinking lads? I'll do it on a seperate account so I can run myself through dungeons and get the sweet quest loot at the minimum level too

I mean my memory is from when MC wasn't even fully cleared yet so the meta could have changed.

All melee characters, because weapon damage is god.

redpill me on high lvls boosting low lvl players via dungeons
is it good xp for the lowbie? xp gets shared 50/50?

Do we have news concerning the subscription model ? Will it be a regular wow sub (Classic+BfA pack) or separate ?

Judgment of Justice

Attached: shion is bae yandere are the best.gif (445x250, 197K)

Doesn't limit people to 100% speed, yet.

>I mean my memory is from when MC wasn't even fully cleared yet so the meta could have changed.
then why the fuck are you even offering your dickshitter opinion you fat fucking dork

Its one sub for everything

I was thinking rogue, get wingblade, then outlaw sabre, then the SM/RFD swords as early as possible

I think you can do it, i'm not fully sure, I know elite tagging is a fast way to level if you can do it

They added that effect in TBC bud.

no, its not good xp.
it is not shared 50/50.
you get boosted to complete dungeon quests or for gear, not for the xp from mobs.

I'm so ready to get baked and play AV for 15 hours while blasting In Flames.

Attached: images.jpg (234x215, 9K)

Cause the majority of the players will be newfags who will do the same stupid shit.

Wasn't it just not reflected in the tooltip?

Attached: sad panda (green).png (351x332, 77K)

>replying to tripfags
You're the moron here

>doesn't know wtf he's talking about
>pretends anyway
jesus fucking christ

maxed out 100% of the time. i'd use new models too if it lets me. classic is the way it is because of the design, the numbers behind the screen, not the visuals. the modern graphics are how your brain remembers vanilla looking anyway

>want to play shaman but know the keybinds will be absolutely hellish

I wish they weren't such a pain in the ass.

Attached: ORCED.com.jpg (1046x1500, 391K)

This and quite frankly I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks.
If you want to play the game in the most authentic way possible then knock yourself out, play with the settings set to default but I am going to be playing with that shit cranked to max. Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1428696629590.jpg (572x1024, 269K)

Blood elf rogu-... Oh wait, forgot vanilla is garbage.

Blood elf shitters on suicide watch :)

No we're not, like everyone else, we won't be playing vanilla. Enjoy your dead as fuck game though.

Attached: 1554490005931.png (226x223, 7K)

>Can't decide between Paladin and Priest.
Help me Yea Forumsros, I'm new to the game.

Attached: 1499230516938.jpg (384x480, 67K)

literal retail tranny

>"Classic will be dead on arrival, duhhh..... I don't wanna be alone pls play retail with me guys"

Attached: mmmgrayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Based

Gnome rogue you black son of a bitches

>race : female undead

fuck to autistic minmaxers, i'm not giving up my front flips

>classic releases
>it's a smashing success
>keeps growing
>need to keep hiring new people to expand the dev team
>all diversity hires get funneled to retail team while all three capable devs still left there will get transfered to classic
>classic gets a divergent timeline and entirely new expansions
>meanwhile retail releases another "warlords of draenor"
>Blizzard buys itself out from Activision thanks to the massive money classic made them
>retailtrannies reach a singularity in their collective despair
>finally forced to let go of their mount and pet collection because no one's playing with them
>suicide rates go up 15% overnight
>the rest of them experience catharsis with their wow-based online persona and take a long hard look at the mirror and decide to better themselves
>those people join classic
>retail dies
where were you when /ourguy/ Ion Hazzikostas cured mentall illness?

Attached: 1515267532284.jpg (400x386, 25K)

I seriously think something like this will happen, good post user. These trannies need to be yanked away from their fake alter ego toy hoarding simulators, if it causes them to suicide then it was already too late i am afraid. That 40% statistic is there for a reason.

thinking druid, am i gonna have trouble finding dungeon groups cause no rez?

Are you guys really going to keep these threads up until December when this game comes out? You may as well roll on a private server now and get into groups ahead of time so you can roll out on Classic in style.

So why is SwoleBenji a fag outside of being a tripfag?

You'll have trouble finding groups cause no mana. Nobody wants to group with a druid, they get invites if nobody else is available.

This is retail wow in 5 years time

youtube.com/watch?v=iH8Nu8yKZYQ

I would say priest.

No it'll just be an annoyance pre-60. There'll usually be someone else who can ress and if groups are searching for healers they wont be picky. I can't imagine many situations where you'll be the last person standing and everyone else will have to corpserun. At level 60 it may be another story when groups are mostly pre-made but even then you should be running them with your guild anyway to avoid getting ninja'd

Anyone knows if those key sites are legit?
I want to play bfa to rake in as much gold as possible and use it to pay classic subs every 6 months or so but I don't want to give blizz money

Attached: 1552497448945.png (269x270, 152K)

People always forget how good feral was in pvp

What are the cookie cutter specs for every class? I want to make a guild that only allows non-meta specs - Ret Pals, Balance Druids, Fury/Arms Warriors

>listening to towlie

fuck is wrong with you? he is a literal blizzard shill who defends every little thing they do

>if you're excited about this you were born anywhere from 1994-1998
prove me the fuck wrong

I remember playing the official demo. It felt soooo smooth compared to nost or lights hope. That's what I'm excited for most, that blizz quality instead of these scuffed private servers.

Attached: 1541287618401.png (1000x627, 334K)

And actual values.
That's what I need the most.

>non-meta specs
>Fury/Arms Warriors

You do know that Fury is THE best DPS spec and Arms is THE best PvP spec w/ priest right?

Attached: images (3).jpg (212x238, 4K)

I was born 93, eat shit

I was born in 1989 and I'm going to be playing day 1 assuming their servers can handle a launch for once

Mages are actually really good solo too, conjure food and water, blizard spec, etc. Don't underestimate a warlock for utility though - Soulstones, healthstones, summons, fear and pet, kiting with DoTs and the Curse of Exhaustion, etc. I will say going through Warlock in Vanilla raiding, I was always MAD jealous of portals, but Warlock tier set blew the fuck out of mages.

Attached: swifty.webm (640x360, 753K)

>Responding to that one tranny whos only pleasure in life is to call everyone in these threads an "underage zoomer"

Attached: soydoll.png (347x366, 165K)

swifty legit lost his mind

It's only top DPS due to /sit bug lel. Otherwise it's ROGUES.

Gonna be streaming level 10+ on an undead rogue here in a bit on youtube. Not sure if I'm tired or just restless but feeling kinda meh this morning.

Attached: Final Fantasy Pepe.jpg (474x444, 203K)

Thanks user.

>implying he was ever sane

rogues on suicide watch

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 3.13.34 AM.png (139x164, 60K)

how does /sit bug affect your dps when you're smacking a boss in the ass?

what colors are what

warrior BLACKED. warlock purple rogue piss yellow and mage blue

>It's only top DPS due to /sit bug lel
That's fair, but the sit bug is a thing so it's top dps. It's more an exploit than bug though, there's no broken code involved, the two features each works as intended

>Warlocks that high
What the fuck, Yea Forums told me mages and hunters put out more numbers though and that Warlocks are shit tier

>tfw i dont post often but am struggling with the idea of being trans
wtf bro i just wanted to talk about vidya games

>It's only top DPS due to /sit bug lel
sit bug only works when you're taking hits. There are plenty of raid fights where the tanks take all the hits and fury warriors are still always on top.

>thinking Yea Forums knows literally anything
i remember my first post

>listening to Yea Forums

he's playing on a funserver

If anyone told you that hunters did better damage than any other dps class, they were trolling you or haven't played vanilla.

>Yea Forums
>knowing anything of value ever
lmao

Attached: frog.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>getting 40 people together

this gonna be aidd

its probably a horde raid with shamans, overall they have less dps because shamans are garbage healers, so you need to invite + additional priests to compensate (also total dps loss)

As a priest, rogues used to pay me to PI a warlock at the start of the fight without telling them to make them pull aggro and die

this is what you get for believing every dumbass on Yea Forums, like those posters who say feral isn't viable.

feels good to be a warrior

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 3.23.26 AM.png (223x145, 80K)

Lads, get in here. We're doing levels 10+.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6Cciu--b3s

Upvote

>Still no release date
>Beta showing up doesn't bold well for us either
>Beta just means we're at bare minimum 3 months off, quite possible much more
>I have nothing to play because I'm obsessed with this garbage
>Have to come into every single one of these threads with you fags who are trapped like me
Goddamn fuck you all, you caused this, why didn't you make these threads like a month off from when we were going to get the game?
Why did you make them now so far away?
If I wouldn't have saw these threads every day I wouldn't even know it was happening and that would have been BETTER

Attached: crying wojak.png (633x758, 16K)

>top warrior is doing over 20% more damage than the top rogue
embarrassing

I'm a Halo player - please don't lump us in with autistic WoW weirdos.

wonder how many rogues are going to start crying once they hit 60 on their babby easy class and find out they aren't a top dps class.

warrior is pure suffering, but once you get your gear and your max level. you are a king.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 3.25.48 AM.png (815x357, 451K)

I know, I just can't ban warriors outright. Wars are expected to be prot tank for dungeons, so in my guild only arms/fury are allowed.

Feral ISN'T viable realistically. You need to put some extreme effort into making Bear-Tank work, and even then you'll only ever be off-tanking and dealing with 39 other raide members begging you to heal instead

Feral DPS is fucking terrible. Just go Balance if you want to DPS (which you shouldn't. You're going to almost always be forced into Resto.)

>doesn't know the difference between viable and optimal

>anons discussing what spec they are going to use
>in pre-wrath WoW
y'all really haven't played vanilla huh

It's not optimal, but it is viable since the top dps are always warriors and rogues.

>can't read the very first four-word sentence
are you blind or just retarded

IF i play warrior i am not going to be tanking raids, BUT i have a question, will i be required to use VOICE CHAT for dungeons, like UBRS. i'm not voice chat leading a group of 15

I unironically can't wait until some popular streamer plays feral and gets funneled gear and dabs on everyone

Human or Dwarf.
Can't decide on a class. Mage, warlock, hunter, rogue are all fine choices.
Mage probably wins as a first main with easy leveling, top utility, top performance, one of the best gold farmers, one of the best pvp classes.
Warlock has some awesome utility but doesn't get truly strong until tier2+. Unsure about their gold farming potential? Always good in solo pvp.
Hunters are unbeatable in leveling speed, can solo Mara Princess until cycle 2 with DMN Tribute, both arguably top of the line gold farms. Okay utility in group, fantastic at soloing and wpvp, heard they're mighty as dps early but drop off significantly by tier 2+.
Rogue is rogue. Mud tier at leveling if Blizz don't remove facestabbing, good utility and Vanish is THE best oh-shit button, stealth is fantastic. Good-great dps, and can be top tier in all pvp if played right, with low gear dependance. Mediocre gold farmers but can from day 1 stealth pickpocket BRD for an effortless but slower income than many others.

What do?

Attached: raven_s_jugs_by_justanotherravenfan_dctx769pre.jpg (1003x796, 69K)

It's so painfully obvious you two have never played classic WoW

If you think any 40-man is going to want a Feral DPS, you're an actual idiot.

Depends on the class. Once you've spent a few weeks raiding as a priest, you can decide to switch to disc instead of holy. Leech enough caster gear and one lucky priest will be able to go shadow in later raids.

>still doesn't know the difference between viable and optimal

We had a feral in my vanilla guild. Raided up to aq40.

like i said, it can actually work if you put the effort towards it. it requires extreme autism however.

How do you explain the fact that i have played through BWL and killed all the bosses in a guild with a feral dps player?

Attached: 15415983287763.jpg (831x720, 75K)

While leveling? No. If you are doing dungeons with a guild thought maybe different. Usually not.

>still doesn't understand than in vanilla "viable" and "optimal" were the same thing to the point that only Warrior would tank 98% of the time

>My entire guild had one Feral DPS
great point user
how many restos did it have?

go back to school

Bizzaro Guild shall only take memespecs and shuns all boring minmaxed builds. You're not welcome no fun at parties.

Didn't say that either. Being viable doesn't mean people will want it. People want what's optimal. I've been in a guild where one of the druids wanted to be feral and the guild allowed it. Everything worked out fine, nobody bitched, there was no noticeable impact on the raid's ability to clear and push content. Nobody's ever going to go out looking for a feral druid, but it can be done. That's the difference between viable and optimal.

Look at this dude.

Laugh at him.

If only they would continue vanilla and scrap all expansions and changes after. Every damn time they change classes completely and add new garbage systems. But knowing blizzard they will do the easy and most profitable way in their minds completely disconnected from what made wow so good.

Also 1. Druids weren't exactly the top played class.

voice chat is cancer, literally kills the fantasy aspect

im hoping for no voice chat guilds

>You can not die all the time as a Feral DPS so that means you can raid as one
Yes anons you can play the game as a Feral DPS. You can also play the game as a Melee Hunter. Good luck with that.

i dont trust nu-blizz so they just need to do a TBC server as is. give us the option to either transfer our character to that server (deleting the classic one) or let us stay in classic.

i agree, drama doesn't start until people are on voice regularly and become 'friends'

Would you want a lazy dudebro with no bis/consumable items who miss 2/3 of the raids and has to go from the remaning one to a party, who plays the 12th rogue or mage in your guild and might win some sweet loot over your top performers because of DKP

or

would you want a neckbeard who has all the dedication and consumables, always prepped 110% for the raids and gearwise, knows his place and doesn't want bis items from pure classes, but knows the mechanics, and never dies, and plays a feral, ret or something like that?

They might do the same dps, but I'd pick the second without a second thought because those who want to make ferals and such work in classic are not sane, and in a good sense.

So? Regardless, if you're a Druid and you're planning on raiding, you're going to have to spec Resto. That's just how it was in Vanilla. I'm sorry you people somehow forgot that.

It doesn't. Bears are very easy to gear. Your bis trinkets, for example, are an enchanting trinket and a UBRS quest reward. You don't replace those even in naxx. In raids you don't have much competition for your gear. You have shit like this in bwl that no one else wants

classicdb.ch/?item=19389
classicdb.ch/?item=19405

>thinking no voice chat is a thing in 2019

I guess you can join a deaf guild and pretend.

A melee hunter on my server back in vanilla tanked Nef. You can honestly do whatever the fuck you want.

>Compares feral druid with melee hunter

Did you even play the game? Did you even install it on your computer?

Attached: 1555497573692.png (184x274, 7K)

My first post outright says Feral is viable with extreme effort. I admitted as such from the very beginning. I totally 100% agree with you.

REALISTICALLY, Feral isn't viable, since not everyone has the South Park dude level of autism capable of being a good Feral (and also you're going to have to be Bear)

Damn, vanilla downpours are rough.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_042019_134055.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

I can't wait for those weather effects. So comfy.
>STV when it's thundering and raining hard
>Feralas when it's sunny
Atmosphere for days.

I would healslut someone who have the balls to tank as melee hunter.

Yes and you two clearly did not.

>any tank except Prot Warrior being viable
i literally do not know what fucking game you played but it wasn't classic WoW. I'm sure some fucking asian out there minmaxed and RNG'd his way to some crazy build that worked but that doesn't suddenly mean "you can do whatever the fuck you want". No. you can't. That is not how the game was played back then and you having a hissy fit about it wont retroactively change the past

>Bears are very easy to gear
>very easy
>to gear
>in vanilla wow

alright i'm fucking out you people clearly have no fucking clue what it is you're talking about. see you online when you're complaining in trade about how much food you're eating

You have to understand most people in here were babies and did vanilla raids when they were pointless and farmed early-late 2006. They also have never played in a raid without retards or on nost/ely.
>we had a ret paladin in our raid that cleared bwl in 2006 HEHE"
who the fuck did bwl in 2006
what kind of shit player and shit guild would you have to be to do bwl in 2006? no wonder it took that long with meme specs

Vanilla didn't have weather effects until one of the first batch of patches.

>have a priest who is ready to duo level with me

This gonna be comfy.

>"No no no no you have to play the way I tell you to! You are not allowed to do that reeeeee!"

Attached: brainlet wojak 1.jpg (900x900, 83K)

My guild used to clear BWL with 35-39 people, even when it was the highest tier of content in the game. A feral druid would've been better than an empty slot. The healing was obviously fine since we made it so a feral druid would've also been better than a resto druid. That said, I still would've had a resto druid so I had to chug fewer mana potions.

It was Patch 1.10, Storms of Azeroth. So Classic will have it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aigbGptKqJs

jesus christ there IS HOPE

>who the fuck did bwl in 2006
Everyone because AQ gates didn't open until 2006.

Oh, cool. That's great news actually. I was confused as to how they were going to be rolling out updates.

>the music
HNNNNNNNG

Classic WoW isn't like WoW you god damn troglodyte. It's not ME saying you have to spec a certain class, it's the game itself. It's just the way it was. I did not make it so.

Does this suck? Kinda, yeah. Which is why they changed it. I guess I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you can not, will not be playing "whatever the fuck you want" if you expect to be raiding.

You seriously overestimate how many people were raiding, or even capable of raiding, during vanilla WoW.

>all these people talking about how some niche build worked in BWL
BWL was easy. Every half decent guild had it on farm. It was THE place to try out bullshit because everyone had to do it every week so you might as well have some fun with it sometimes.

Just stop giving them (You)s. You're essentially arguing over what viable means, you're arguing semantics.

I believe you are being bamboozled by people who neither played vanilla nor do they plan to play classic

You are 100% wrong because the game isn't saying that you can't be a druid tank, or cat dps or melee hunter or shaman tank. You should just concede the internet fight lad. There's a difference between the game, and the metagame. There's a difference between possible, and optimal. It's not hard to understand if you were born with all your chromosomes in place.

I was clearing BWL in early 2006 and I wasn't even in the top 5 guilds on my faction. Not server, faction.

Apparently so.

Watch these fucks get upset when they realize racials matter

By everyone I obviously meant everyone who had gotten to BWL at that point. The retard was saying that no one good was running BWL in 2006, when only a couple of servers opened the gates in Jan 2006, with others falling in Feb, March, April. Fresh servers obviously later.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1553987716320.jpg (900x973, 204K)

Show me the post where I said it is impossible to be a cat dps or melee hunter. I never said that. Sure, you can do it.

You can also not spend a single talent point at all and run around the entire map completely naked.

Attached: Painfully_Thicc_Mei.jpg (724x1024, 71K)

It was especially easy if you played on US which I assume most babies in here did

Not an argument.

The only problem with gearing a bear is that some of the pvp pieces are great, AB/WSG rep rewards, that is. They require quite a bit of grinding, but fortunately there are replacement pieces that aren't much worse.

Ok. I'm not sure what your point is. I did not say it was hard. I said not many players were raiding. Because they weren't.

Gearing and Attuning was a god damn feat to be proud of. You couldn't just do it in a weekend like now. It took real time and effort.

In te very post i replid to you were saying that you "have to spec a certain class" because of "the game itself": I realize the source of your misunderstanding though, like i pointed out previously you have confused the game itself with the meta-game (the common modes of behaviour of the people playing the game). It is commonly expressed in people such as yourself confusing the term "viable" with "optimal", because you didn't figure out the optimal way to play on your own but rather relied on an authority to tell you which was the optimal way of playing. In doing so you came to think that the optimal way of playing was the only way of playing because you couldn't concieve of any other way of playing the game.
People do this in other games too, i've become used to seeing it.

>not an argument

Attached: casul.jpg (720x543, 34K)

>you don't know what you're talking about!!11
is not an argument. It's a tantrum by an idiot.

What in the absolute fuck are you talking about?

The "metagame" as you refer to it, isn't like it is today. Your spec MATTERED, not just in raids, but always. At all times. Do not expect to be leveling up your Priest as Holy if you're going solo- you NEED a tank.You CAN still spec into whatever spec you want, but the game ACTIVELY ENCOURAGES YOU not to. Each class has ONE specific spec that is, without a doubt, the absolute best spec to take.

It's just how it was. You are the one that is confused.

>I said not many players were raiding
This depends on how you define many. Like I said, I wasn't top 5. We were 7. That's at least 270 people on the less populated faction clearing BWL every week. I wouldn't consider that "not many players." Percentage-wise, it may not be, but percentage-wise you could probably say something similar about the number of players who hit level 60.

>I do not like this fact so I am unwilling to accept it
ok. go watch a youtube video or something about it. i'm not worried. i was there user. i played the game.

>inb4 So did I, I am so smart
no you didn't, no you aren't.

I was speaking relative to today where almost all players are raiding in some fashion.

Still not an argument. You haven't made a single point as to why gearing a bear would be hard, while I've made several counterpoints.

I'm sorry, but you might be an actual retard.

I'm not confused, i understand everything you said. The metagame has changed of course, since so many years have passed, that is to be expected.

>You CAN still spec into whatever spec you want, but the game ACTIVELY ENCOURAGES YOU not to. Each class has ONE specific spec that is, without a doubt, the absolute best spec to take.

Exactly.

>Do not expect to be leveling up your Priest as Holy if you're going solo
I did. I had enough points in disc for wand spec and shadow for imp swp, but overall I was holy

>I'm not confused
Yes. You were. Why else would only agree with me when I spell it out into all caps for a child to understand. I have not changed my position at all.

gotcha. gotta love raidfinder.

need new thread

>I had enough points in disc for wand spec and shadow for imp swp
you made my argument for me

You couldn't make it any more obvious right now that you are projecting your own confusion onto me because you couldn't understand the point i was getting at in my previous post, located here:

Attached: projecting.png (491x334, 318K)

with how this one's going, nah i think homethreads need a break

Wow. You are an actual idiot. My original comment that started this entire chain is still the same as my previous one that you agreed with. I'm sorry you are embarassed.

>Attuning was a god damn feat to be proud of
lol
even my handicapped cousin at age of 14 managed to do that

>5 points in disc
>10 points in shadow
>30+ in holy
>"hurr durr ur not holy"

Attached: wii_fit_trainer.jpg (1050x1320, 113K)

>my retarded cousin could do it so anyone can
yes im sure most gamers today have the pure autistic mental willpower to do such things

>Embarassed
>Confused
It gets almost cringe-worthy when you learn to read peoples projected emotions during internet arguments. That said, i don't care much about winning or losing, i was simply pointing out that you can play Feral just fine, at least through Tier 2 content, because that's where i stopped playing.

So do you just not know how talent trees got rebooted and how they work now or are you actually trying to make a point here that I'm not seeing?

In WoW today, you choose a spec, and that's it. You can't splash. It's impossible. If a modern WoW player thinks that they are going to be able to hit 60, solo, as Holy Healer, they are just sadly mistaken. And so are you.

Yes. You can also spend all your time in Goldshire talking to other dudes about night elf pussy

Good luck gearing up that way

just lmao
imagine thinking mc/bwl/ony attune is difficult or time consuming
even in 2004/5 it was a breeze with a job/school

If you're bumping for answers, nobody has any. They'd just agree with you. Mage is a solid choice, but those other ones are too. As someone who played hunter in vanilla, I'd rank them Mage>Warlock>Rogue>Hunter. In the end, hunter's only saving grace was fun in PvP (not as fun as rogue) and slight gold farming edge over mage. I don't know enough about warlocks to say much about them but I understand their value.

ony attunement is difficult af on a mature server where 95% of 60s are already attuned

Finding a group for the dragon skull quest on horde side now is like pulling teeth

>Good luck
Thank you dear user, but i will leave the erotic roleplay in Goldshire to you though :)

>brings up retail for no reason
>"it's not holy because you have 5 points in disc and 7 in shadow"
Stop embarrassing yourself already.

>It gets almost cringe-worthy when you learn to read peoples projected emotions during internet arguments

Attached: stop.jpg (960x782, 55K)