Why was the DS so popular with girls?

Why was the DS so popular with girls?

Attached: E26981F5-B2DD-4351-9C52-846A18D94E60.png (1334x750, 3.19M)

I remember back when I was in high school this girl kept stealing my DS to play animal crossing

children games

Nintendo Dogs

Did you spank her as punishment?

They get to show others in public just how nerdy they are.

Nintendogs

>girls

They advertised it to girls in Australia. Delta Goodram promoted the DSi.

Nintendogs

Attached: dog a girl's best friend.webm (640x800, 1.85M)

It has cute and "girly" games.

Did you creampie her tight cunny as punishment?

Did you fuck her dad as punishment?

hot!

Based dog

She has no chin
is this a fe(male)

#WhiteGirlsFuckDogs
This, and also to talk about animal crossing.

Because it had a lot of games for girls like Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Professor Layton, Kirby, The World Ends with You, Zelda, Final Fagasy, Scribblenauts, Elite Beat Agents, Phoenix Wright, Nintendogs & cats, Fire Emblem, and so on.

yes
some of them are ugly

Why do white girls fuck dogs?

animal crossing you fucking virgins

Attached: makeup.jpg (640x640, 45K)

It had some good games, though the PSP was better hardware wise and as a multimedia device

Last good overall console without relying on retrocompatibility.

The DS was popular with fucking everybody, the thing printed money.

Girl here.

Pictochat.

>Open up chatroom with girlfriends

>Talk about Brad and how hot he is
>Jennifer says she's going to study art lmao
>I'm going to buy some maybelline eyeliner to look cuter to attract Daniel
>Some loser virgin tried to hit on me asking me what games I play on my ds and told me about his games lmao
>Like what the fuck games was he even talking about
>He said his games are better than Pokemon can you believe that?
>What a loser, I bet he's a virgin.

Attached: 1528625190068.webm (640x1136, 2.21M)

>snapchat
>instagram
>tinder
its all so tiresome

t.

Attached: 1527482058726.jpg (960x720, 245K)

Attached: ss+(2019-04-19+at+09.57.01).jpg (350x152, 22K)

PSP games looked better, this is a fact. the DS ran PS1 level of graphics

Go away

It's tiny as fuck and probably felt like a fold-out pocket glass to them, and then it had a stylus and girls love drawing and artsy shit because it satiates their desire to hold dicks all day.

Honestly though probably just because the first kids of gamer boomers were of age around then.

The PSP was more popular with blacks though.

Attached: 1534539618076.jpg (500x440, 71K)

lol zoomer psp was good shit

>it satiates their desire to hold dicks all day
Have you ever talked to a woman? They want to hold money all day.

Here's one for you woman: We know that you use social media for attention and don't actually meet anyone. You're likely alone in your own box right now. Now what?

please tell me you're pretending newfriend

yeah you're right I'm a loser virgin with no tits no ass am pale as fuck have long ugly black hair and the guy I have a crush on at work is dating some pretty blonde.
and no, I don't want to date your fat virgin ugly ass. I'm not that depserate.

Attached: 7.jpg (696x604, 79K)

The PSP was for males because it had Monster Hunter and the DS was for girls because it had Pokemon and Animal Crossing. I thought that this was a well know fact.

Creative but gay 7/10

No. That's very much a true statement. Women use social media for attention. There's simply not enough time in the day to meet up with N number of strangers. They like to have thousands of suitors write them letters, then meet none of them. It's not a joke. Go out in public and watch. Find these women on their phones alone, it's a shittest they use to irritate us. Just remind them it's not real and they're still sitting there alone.

>flat
You aren't a woman then

>Fat
Only a little bit.
>Virgin
Most definitely not. I've pulled a few women since I gave a great personality and am a literal genius. That's how I was able to scope the world properly and realize the difference in how we think.

ah a female (male)

>Most definitely not. I've pulled a few women since I gave a great personality and am a literal genius. That's how I was able to scope the world properly and realize the difference in how we think.

Attached: 8d8.jpg (643x800, 71K)

Reminder. Words on a screen. Reality remains.

>use the dsi internet to stay up late reading erotic stories since it did not have flash player
good times

Girls are social and the thing lets you immediately stop playing at any second by closing it. This is unlike other handhelds at the time and certainly unlike consoles, which would require you to commit to playing whatever you're playing for an extended period of time or at least up until a save point. Also Nintendo games always do well with women and like others have said, there are a lot of simulation games and cute games for handhelds like the DS and 3DS.

kill yourselves orbiters and sluts

Attached: based.png (500x816, 199K)

POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Attached: 1532389596828.png (464x576, 31K)

aehooooooooooooooooooooo

because it open and close. Just like vagina

Your standards are too high

>using google image search to look for “sexy naked woman” on the dsi Internet
Kids these days will never understand.

Attached: C68479F3-3557-44F0-84F3-6ED686677D3E.png (380x349, 77K)

It's the single most popular handheld of all time. It's popular with everyone, and girls are included in everyone.

My fucking GRANDMOTHER had a DS

>women love attention
Damn, yet another deep and insightful statement from millennials. Whats next, humans need oxygen to breath?

cope

Remember when posts like this would be made as satire along with a pic of a fedoralord? Did we get invaded by these people or some shit?

>girl here
>post webm of a tranny

No, seriously, its hilarious that you millennials are so stuck behind in social intelligence that you think that knowing that women love attention is some kind of deep realization. You are almost 30 faggots, what the fuck have you done with your lives?

kek underrated
Hi Alyssa.

what does this mean??

Exactly what kind of subhuman uses hashtags on Yea Forums?

DS looks and feels like a bifold wallet, so it satisfies that need too.

They spent their 20s in le ebin culture war, saving the world by discussing whether capeshit and videogames need more or less niggers in them

>7.jpg
>459193067
>7
based checked nice get

that said, kys slav tranny attention whore.

Nintendo is gay as fuck, a brand for little girls and traps. Thats pretty much it.

>2.376 Arquivos, 0 Pastas
No pasta for you, pasta nigger.

this desu either improve yourself or be realistic

Folding handheld made by Nintedo with remarkably better graphics than the gba. Also it had a massive library with a huge variety in games.

2016 election tourists.

No idea, but a lot of those emo girls had one. It was a good topic to break the icez and due to their daddy issues and being starved for affection, you were banging them in no time. Really good platform.

YOU JUST KNOW