Who's your favorite streamer?

Who's your favorite streamer?

Attached: 202008552095.png (1072x983, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyAAIkPLVJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

7 grandad

Attached: Vargskelethor.png (300x300, 87K)

vargskelethor. then vinny.

>WOAH IT MOVES

Attached: 1550462621586.jpg (317x267, 22K)

jerma
but his chat is full of obnoxious trannies

>D:
>JUP
>COMPACT
>BOOMER

Attached: TheBostonButcher.png (1060x1060, 1.31M)

This. I can't fucking stand his chat. It's because he doesn't stand up to them. The combo stream he did with criken really showed the differences with crikes actually cracking down on that shit.

On a side note jerma can be really fucking cringey when he's streaming with other people. A lot of his jokes just don't mesh well with others

Egg.

>A lot of his jokes just don't mesh well with others
he works better with people that are closer to him ster/etalyx but the awkwardness born from jerma and other streamers interacting can be pretty funny too

>watching streamers
Please no

haha

The problem with the lot of them, to be honest. Furries too.

thanks for the bump!

zfg

Attached: zfgHungry.jpg (340x685, 44K)

Attached: o4FpNL8.jpg (841x1080, 54K)

>Vinny will never play a Souls game because a few mouth-breathing autists in the chat wouldn't shut the fuck up during the Network Test.

Attached: meat.jpg (512x508, 22K)

What happened?

Attached: 1554171224802.jpg (330x330, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EyAAIkPLVJc

Clint "Highschool dropout" Stevens

Attached: C9r-0KFWAAAefKo.jpg (952x679, 74K)

Attached: df6f775d-8794-4cbe-aa85-dbdc72975696-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 61K)

His chat is just the fucking worst, can't stand it. I just insta close it every time I watch him.

This autist when he actually shows up

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

formerly rude armenian

Attached: 1509587657990.png (922x573, 182K)

You guys have good taste in steamers.

Attached: 37286166_246275719313329_7053424885262974976_n.jpg (960x539, 38K)

Tim, especially since he's unable to keep himself "family friendly" due to baby exhaustion.

A real shame. At least he stuck with BB till completion.

*breaks glass table out of sheer rage after bumbling a little in a fun video game*

Would've been much better if he stops giving a damn about internet drama.
Also that music video is really awful

>look at vinny's sekiro vods
>see an interesting surprise encounter is coming up
>think it will be fun to see his reaction
>vinny reads chat out loud
>'oh, there's a surprise encounter coming up?'
>everything is ruined for everyone
streams are fucking retarded

i fucking despise the chat

This

That stream he did with Criken's crew with that military game was funny BECAUSE he was messing with their shtick

Not as much YouTube drama as just mocking fuck boys on YouTube. He's also funny about it so i don't mind.

2019 guy is one of the songs of the century

Attached: zfg.png (400x400, 218K)

Attached: V8WZR1dP.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 349K)

I like Jerma but I wish 90% of what he streamed wasn't random garbage. Like it doesn't clash with his humor but for once I'd like to see him play something that isn't shovelware or a From game

Its weird he won't play dark souls but played BB to completion and is now playing Sekiro, are the Soulsfags really that bad?

Vinny aka OP's greed for more viewers is hilarious. This is the fifth thread by him today and he won't stop begging for viewers.

Attached: CHangHead.png (112x112, 19K)

i use to love invading him in DS1, would always panic

vonla

I enjoy watching Vinny and Joel.

>42 posts
>6 unique posters
typical vinesauce shill thread

Kamekazebish

I only watched the Mother 3 streams on youtube but I was a bit astonished at how it didn't turn into a shitshow

16 unique posters
also learn how conversations work lol

Hide Vinesauce Shill Threads, Ignore Vinesauce Shill threads, do not reply to Vinny

Somebody shoot this guy

follow your own rules lol

>are the Soulsfags really that bad?
Not that I don't understand why, but no other game or series comes close with how universally terrible the backseating is with Souls games ever since DaS1

no

I'd like Vinny way more if he didn't randomly make stupid noises. Making an out of context choking noise isn't funny it's fucking annoying

It was a shitshow early on. It got better with time but the chat was remarkably shit during the first few streams.

>Vinesauce Vinny
>Clint Stevens
>Simpleflips

Attached: 1550774934973.png (600x674, 217K)

he was also smart to hide it for the last hour or so

Every time Vinny or somebody from his network creates a shill thread on Yea Forums, there is always the same type of posts. If you look at his previous threads in the archive, you'll see he's copy pasting old posts because he is too fucking stupid to make original posts. That's why you'll see shit like "I like Vinny" or "Vinny said something in the stream haha" and so on.

I remember when Vinny started his shitty stream, and he's just bump the thread with pictures of Mario and Luigi.

Attached: bbunny.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

Chat spoiled Hinawa early on by going "NO CHAT DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING" every time they were on screen, and Vinny got really mad at them. They calmed down later but early on they were shitters.

world-renowned variety streamer and cosmic god gamer MOONMOON_OW

Attached: 1357443975586.png (230x202, 54K)

I think the gameplay of dark souls 1 is another reason why he won't play it, BB and Sekiro are much less clunky and feel better to play so I imagine it would be a bit jarring to go back to DS1 after that if you hadn't played it first

No such thing.
Fuck eceleb shit.

>he doesn't like the callout song

Attached: index.jpg (229x220, 5K)

just god awful back seating

>Jerma streams Dragon's Dogma once
>one of my favorite games and it starts out fucking amazing
>talks about how he's loving the game and wants to play it more
>stream after was modded Souls and since then it's been nothing but random shit from the PS2/Dreamcast and VR games
nevermind I guess

Go in his discord and tell him that famalam. He only just yesterday went back to call of Juarez gunslinger after like two years

day9
broteampill

Attached: 1518284400133.jpg (960x839, 62K)

>Vinny getting styled on by a wii fit trainer and various joker players
>While using an OP character like palutena

Attached: 1518984811219.gif (556x720, 411K)

Hey you fucking cock sucking piece of shit thanks for the donation

You're the one who's dead meat buddy

Capicoli

Aris
Egg

Anybody that's not those two is cancer

This

Dark Souls especially makes people backseat like hell
>WAIT WAIT TURN THE OTHER WAY YOU'RE MISSING A WEAPON THAT ISN'T EVEN RELEVANT TO THE BUILD YOU'RE GOING FOR

hey alright

Thats Critikal yea? Used to love his videos, his newer ones suck.

Queene was for a while. Streamed reliably and I've always found watching StarCraft to be cathartic. Though I don't think she streams SC2 anymore. I don't really watch streams these days.

how do you even watch broteam, he just rambles on about conspiracies, e-drama, or accusing everyone of being a pedophile
i remember when he was just a chill dude who played videogames, nowadays hes lowkey schizo

I only watch Vinny and occasionally step into a stream of a game I might be interested down the line to see how it looks.

Yeah it's pretty bad. Near Undertale/Mother 3 levels of backseating and other such bullshittery.

Isn't Twitch known for having terrible and obnoxious chats? I don't really watch Twitch outside of Evo, and that's all I really know about it.

Was all downhill from the face reveal

I don't watch streamers. But I watch a lot of Sam O'Nella, Internet Historian, and Rank10YGO on Youtube.

we get it you're a virgin

Depends on the community. Under the 100-200 viewer mark you can find good chats. But with Vinny there's thousands and it's always guaranteed to be cancer.

Jerma

Attached: jerma officer jex.png (442x283, 200K)

There's a few times when its helpful, but the amount of times chat tries to dictate how he plays/what he goes for is really obnoxious. Especially when its clear that Vinny just wants to fuck around and have fun.

theres 2 sweet spots
>under 100 for discussion
>over several thousand for the shitposting

Why does Vinny always look so sad?

so this is Yea Forums now

If I were Vinny and I was about to stream Dark Souls, i'd just close out of chat completely and only open it if I had a question that really, really needed an answer.

Because he's a 35 year old manchild stream babby games to a crowd of screeching 14 year old furries and trannies.
Imagine being him, going out to a convention and having to mingle with these fucking people. I'd look depressed as hell too.

I had to stop watching vinny after he got so mad at dmc5, it was scary

Attached: 1555372662494.png (1280x720, 552K)

me

I sub to this guy

Not always

Attached: 54366921653.png (1080x1073, 646K)

>Says Jerma
>Posts Jex

???

What do you expect from a board filled with children? You think actual adults still cling onto childish shit like consoles wars?

His eyes look sad.