Top or bottom for a cannon weapon idle pose

top or bottom for a cannon weapon idle pose

Attached: j5OKyfi.png (840x1097, 843K)

like this

Attached: file.png (650x353, 577K)

use the one where he uses the cannon as a sheath for his fat horse cock haha

Top.
lower one makes it look like the character is too weak. Makes me start thinking about how clumsy and useless such a heavy and difficult to hold weapon is.
Top one shows me that this character has no trouble handling this odd and oversized weapon. It's a piece of cake for him, he doesn't need to worry about ergonomics and shit.

Both? tween between them and alternate over time

Either top or

Top looks too try hard with the single hand holding it up.
Bottom looks too weak and non-impactful.
Combine the two. Use the top pose, but make him use two hands to hold it up.

top one looks like he's holding a big butt plug. there's no way of knowing what that thing is from the front. the bottom one makes it clear that its a cannon. but it covers the entire model. you need a third option

Bottom
Top makes the cannon look light and therefore weak

Is that shot like a bazooka or a mortar though

mortar

I said top before, but this is a fair point. It's important for information to be well communicated to new players in manners such as this.

Top, because it actually conveys some character and life, something most of the models lack so far.

Oh, in that case I'd choose bottom

Or makes the character look strong as fuck.

What really bothers me here is that you can't even tell the character has a spiked up hairdo from the front, it just looks like a flat square hairdo.

gay

Top is souless
Bottom is soul

A cannon's gotta be - what - 200 or 300 pounds?
Mans might as well be carrying an ultra greatsword if he's got anime strength

It's not gay if the balls don't touch

Yeah, the cell-shaded outline doesn't draw properly for the spikes when he is facing forward.