SEGA needs to HD remake Sonic Advent-

moddb.com/mods/sonic-adventure-2-neuro-ai-hd-texture-pack/downloads/sonic-adventure-2-neuro-ai-hd-texture-pack-v10

Holy fucking based

Attached: 20190329205549_1.jpg (1920x1080, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yMauzPcOorQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NlqTd_VBeKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 20190329205444_1.jpg (1920x1080, 751K)

Uuuh, SA2HD already happened.

can't you already do this with emulation?

Attached: 20190329204821_1.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

Can I see Rouge's titties?

Attached: 20190327221201_1.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

Attached: axTj5wxna-e3p1Ko38Mb4nRibXGCMX6SBStqvCRHtEQ.png (512x256, 224K)

fucking retard.

>Retard posts meme even though it looks just fine, but hey, I have autism and can't tell the difference.

Call me when there is a mod that mixes the best qualities of the DC version with the GC content

what does the DC version have that the GC doesn't beyond visuals?

He's just a nostalgia nigger

ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

Learn to take a fucking joke for once, tumblr

The only thing the DC version does better is cutscenes and some lighting.

Yea Forums is very susceptible to meme images (like that image that outright lied that Epic Store was spyware), you should know this by now

kek

how did it do cutscenes better?

Based

Here's a detailed vid showing all the stuff that was changed and broken.
youtu.be/yMauzPcOorQ

Amy wasn't crosseyed and the transparencies worked on the DC version. There's a lengthy video on the subject that goes more into depth here: youtu.be/yMauzPcOorQ

GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOW

Ding dong diddly based

No amount of remaking can fix the fucking HIDEOUS Sonic Adventure game controls. Fuck those games and fuck Sega for following Nintendo into the fucking 3d platformer shithole.

hmmmmm?????????????????????

Attached: boostshit v5.png (1370x609, 447K)

The cave in the dark chao garden.

06 i so bad if it's drawn in picture form it will kill your PC

Hit a nerve eh
HD texture mod looks like shit with that super obvious bad tiling

oh i love lack of laws of motion
youtube.com/watch?v=NlqTd_VBeKY

No we don't need anymore fucking remakes. Is anyone on Yea Forums sick of paying for the same games you played 10+ years ago?

it's not realistic but it plays nice. too bad so many idiots like you don't want to spend 10 minutes getting used to it and just slam it over and over because it's not like the other games and it "doesn't make sense"

bullshit, you're retarded and you're the reason sonic 4 exists faggot

>careening off into the wall the moment your analog stick moves a little to the side

I don't know where this "the adventure games had good controls" meme came from, but it's getting stale.

Attached: 129791361346.png (645x729, 91K)

Looks soulless as hell

Very mature. I'm glad I've had the pleasure of communicating with you.
YOUR meme is the only one that's gone stale. You do not fly off the to side every time the stick moves a bit. If that were the case, this game would be completely unplayable. Your direction does change, yes, but it is not nearly the degree that you guys pretend it is.

I like adventure 2, but the Boost games are straight up better. They’re way better at capturing sonic’s sense of speed based on route memorisation, and they feel so much less janky to control.

The only problem is that we’ve never had a straight up boost game before. They’re always dragged down by some shitty padding sections like the Werehog or those fucking dogshit side missions in generations. Just give me an all boost game where the challenge comes from beating the levels under a certain amount of time.

>Very mature. I'm glad I've had the pleasure of communicating with you.
you're welcome
thanks for taking momentum carry out of smash by the way

Adventure controls were the best thought. It was that camera that sucked ass.

He's not wrong

Attached: 1555720112316.jpg (832x438, 233K)

Well I respect your opinion on sonic's speed and control but disagree. Personally though I don't particularly hate the boost gameplay and wouldn't mind a game all focused on it. If only the levels could get a bit more work as well though. It's lame how they're always just hallways where you boost for a bit then do some quick step then boost again for a bit. I don't really know how you could really change it up without sacrificing too much focus on boosting but I don't know. It'd just be cool for there to be more involvement, so it's more like your skill that's making you go fast as opposed to how long you can keep the boost going.

it's just grass?

THE GREAT EMERALDS POWER ALLOWS ME TO FEEL

Attached: IMG_20180127_011152.jpg (1454x868, 166K)

how did this guy fall so far from grace? the song he made last year sucked so fucking much

DLC costumes

Maybe you don't get it
In the cat image the HD version becomes higher detail but has shitty tiling where the tiles don't blend together.
Same exact thing is going on in that grass.

how did they get away with it

Attached: rouge alt.png (735x970, 479K)

Actual 3d platforming is nearly impossible with boost controls.

Is that why there's 3D platforming in every boost game? Moron.

Yeah like 5 minutes worth. Epic.

>Boost platforming
>3D
it LITERALLY switches the camera and controls to 2D.
you can´t hardly call that 3d platforming.

All the 3d platforming in boost is with giant mile wide platforms because of how awkwardly boost sonic controls when he's not in sonic dash mode

>unironically follows the career of this joke of a human being
lmaoing @ ur life

This reminds me of when I referenced the Pokemon cartoon, and a grown-ass man said to me
>yeah, that show's really gone downhill lately
I haven't watched that shit since 2001, wtf.

based
based, /vp/ BTFO

Which one are you talking about? I listened to the K.T.E Cypher, I thought it was alright.

even the nintendo twitter was shilling it

Attached: cypher.jpg (750x750, 43K)

saying a game needs a remake is admitting it is shit

Attached: creepy_kyouko.gif (302x400, 564K)

Boost gameplay, at least as they have done it so far, is SOULESS.

How do I fix the controller sensitivy on Steam?

Also ADventure 1 and 2 are bad. I don't know why I'm playing it.

Attached: 1553917162741.png (495x395, 210K)

Unleashed is overflowing with soul though. So much so(ul) that it spilled out of the metaphorical soul drink and ruined your video game table

That videogame table being all the wolf segments that completely break and ruin the pacing of the game.

Then post the original one for the sake of comparison

fixed

Attached: 1554586258841.png (495x395, 203K)

Did this game always had this analog sensitivity?

The snow boards parts are impossible.