Did he really know the UN inspection was a ruse?

Did he really know the UN inspection was a ruse?

He may have lied about killing strangelove, but he was adamant to the end that he didn't betray them.

Attached: cucked.png (600x660, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFr8VD7IOA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He had nothing to gain from screwing over miller.

Now that I think about it, MGS V was not only irrelevant to the rest of the series, it actually ruined nearly all of the characters that came before the the Snake triplets

didn't he say he was threatened or some shit and if he helped them they would allow him and strange love to be alive and let them make there robots and not really hurt anyone

Didn't matter in Huey's case though, he was a piece of shit all the way back in MGS2 when he tried to kill E.E. after finding out his son was cucking him.

wait what, i missed this part of that subplot lol

He was also adamant he didn't kill
Strangelove. He wasn't someone to admit it when he was caught in a lie.

That doesn't make him a piece of shit.

when they call out the evidence and play the recordings he shuts up about it.

>I'M BEING KEKED!!
>FUCK YOU WORLD TIME TO KILL MY STEPDAUGHTER WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

ITT: Faggots defending a piece of shit.

awee awee

The nuke was a secret so the UN wouldn't even know about it to want to send an inspection team. Huey's just a gullible idiot.

Your retarded. The obvious logic was
>my wife took my son away
>fuck them i'm going to take away a father, husband, daughter, AND sister

Intentionally ambiguous. The way Huey's story is written, there is never a 100% proof that he betrayed Boss. There's never a smoking gun. But there's only so many 90% sure things you can take before they add up to "toss the weasely shit overboard". It's meant to leave the player a little bit uncomfortable, not knowing if they did the right thing or not.

>I'M GONNA INFLICT 3 TIMES THE DAMAGE IN RETRIBUTION BECAUSE I'M INADEQUATE AS A MAN
get over it huey, you're human garbage

Yeah, thats kind how I walked away from it.

>Did he really know the UN inspection was a ruse?
he said that after snake/miller cancelled the inspection, he called them back and told the UN they would accept. but the real UN said they had never heard from anyone from MSF. so he lied. he didn't just know the inspection was a ruse, he was in on it

proofs?
>inb4 secret tape #69

That's how revenge works. You do more damage to them than they did to you. Get with the program dude.

>MY FAMILY IS FALLING APART!
>FUCK ALL OF THEM! THIS IS VENGANCE!!
lmao jesus christ

>nearly all of the characters that came before the the Snake triplets
Like MGS4 didn't already do that

>Did he really know the UN inspection was a ruse?

Yeah. Why else would he not be there if the inspection was not legit?

Attached: 1447020178797.jpg (1305x892, 722K)

>be faggot
>get cucked
>attempt to kill yourself and drown your daughter with you
>be such a cuck can't even do that right and only kill self

from a tpp tape:
>Huey: It wasn't just Cipher. Back in the Caribbean, every eye in the world was turned on us. A private army - just a bunch of guys with guns - in possession of a nuke? Why wouldn't they be uncomfortable?
the nuke was actually secret
>Of course, I was against us having it in the first place. But that was Snake's decision.
it was actually miller's suggestion, and huey said he was fine with it
>I built ZEKE, and it got buried underwater. I am a victim.
he was the one who put zeke underwater
from a ground zeroes tape:
>Kazuhira Miller: We contacted the IAEA's admin branch, and they said there's no record of us being brought up at any of the Board's meetings.

huey said during peace walker that he only wanted nukes to be used for deterrence. then in GZ he's obsessed with lying to the UN about the nuke's existence. he obviously changed his mind about everything once skullface offered him a better deal. happens all the time in spy fiction, i have no idea why people think it's so unbelievable that huey was flipped. it's a common trope

He is unambiguously a peace of shit. Egomaniacal, an unrepentant liar, and murderer.

Yeah we get it you like the word cuck. The point is that he wasn't an asshole.

>The point is that he wasn't an asshole.
>My first wife disagrees with me, better lock her in a fridge to suffocate in. Then lie about it

His stepdaughter had nothing to do with why he was upset or "wanted vengeance" yet she was the one who was directly going to pay the ultimate price for his frustrations. Face it Huey, you're an asshole and a pussy for trying to deal with your problems like that.

>he wasn't an asshole.
imagine being this much of a cuck

It was the whole reason why she was afraid of water. He tried drowning himself and her with her. Also the reason Huey died, because of the drowning himself part. The guy was a fucking wacko.

I want Kojima to retroactively have D-Dog attack Huey.

Sort of like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=lFr8VD7IOA4

Huey was a idiot who was played like a fiddle more then anyone else. He was the weak chain that broke the msf chain. He was trying to good for everyone but ended up just being evil