Katana Zero

Why is there no thread about Katana Zero? The music is great, gameplay is sharp and polished and the storyline is confusing but interesting. Is good games not worth talking about anymore?

Attached: Katana-Zero-Header-02.jpg (1920x1080, 880K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snagajob.com/find-jobs
wicrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/katana-zero-original-soundtrack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it costs money

>pixel art
creative bankruptcy

15 dollars isn't money at all. It's a cheap meal.

It was nice but awfully short and ended very abruptly without really expanding on the gameplay mechanics. I know Askiisoft are a small studio but since the game is graphically very nice and the soundtrack is top notch I had my hopes up that they put in the coding and writing effort to have a longer, more complete-feeling experience. There's also not much replay value and some kind of endless mode doesn't seem like a very difficult thing to implement.
Still, it's great to see them release a commercial game and it was very enjoyable.

Attached: Screenshot-1.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

>actually being this retarded

It game was pretty short, but it was a cheap game... whenever the 2nd part comes out, if it was DLC priced or just an expansion.. I wouldn't be upset.

It's not that cheap. The pixelart is truly something to behold though I'll give it to them.

>but it was a cheap game
It's not cheap, for what it is,
IF it had more replay value, then yes, i'd agree.
But as it released, in it's current state, it's worth half the price they're asking for it.

who are you quoting nigger

Attached: haddes.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

just finished it today, are there any alternate endings or extra levels, etc depending on some of the choices?

Just finished, what a good game. Too bad about the cliff hanger ending and the shortness.
Sequel when?

Any links to this game? Literally broke right now and can't afford to buy it.

snagajob.com/find-jobs

Attached: 125.gif (500x281, 232K)

>Indie pixelshit sidescroller

Attached: 1359262045526.png (515x625, 431K)

Are we gonna do this every thread?

Yes.

Yes. Post this later when the shitposters are sleeping/not here

I'm not feeling the soundtrack at all. I think I'm half way through and I don't think there was a single song that stuck with me, which I don't think every happened with other games in this genre.

Is he a ken-sama style weeaboo (travis but with samurai and katanas) or is he nihonese?

Attached: file.png (1114x586, 599K)

I hear people saying that it's pretty short, but how short is it in hours?

He raised to be a super soldier, he doesn't have a katana in the flash back though.
Maybe he watch too much anime after the war

I finished it within a day.
I wish it was longer because holy shit the game is great

That's not hours

Yes

Welp managed to find the soundtrack on bandcamp. Here's the link if anyone gives a single fuck.

wicrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/katana-zero-original-soundtrack

I feel like in a causal not horrible play through, you can beat the game in 3-5 hours? It's hard for me to tell cause there was a few times I would just pause the game and go make lunch, shower, etc. Skipping all dialog and just being a boss you could beat it in an hour I'd bet.