Hades

It's so weird to see them keep tinkering with early game instead of making more bosses/locations past Hydra.
Anyway, did they make a bank on epic store or what?

Attached: 11jhooh.jpg (1200x1200, 271K)

Epic payed every dev on their storefront a gigantic fat stack of cash so even if the game flopped they still made a profit

I hope they did make bank, I actually kind of like this particular """exclusive""" since when the game is actually finished it's coming to steam.

Not sure If it will be ever finished, because so far it has only 2 "locations" and 2 big bosses. Game is cool but they're really taking their time

The combat is he core of the game, I'd rather have them perfect it early than put it off in favor of a ton and ton of new rooms and locations that are impossible to get to because you still took random damage while dashing with missles around.

Don't know, I got it on Codex.

>all that banter between MC and Meg
Did they manage to create the ultimate western tsundere?
She's downright fucking spiteful towards him but only because he tries to leave her and still melts away from any attention.

Attached: 1548885229168.png (512x323, 15K)

>Greek mythology
After the "poor" sales on the sport game, they have decided to play safe and select a normal location rather than creating a unique one, shame.

Attached: 1549492953782.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>indie roguelight-like #2274

devs dont want me to buy this game for some reason...

>combat
they literally just slightly change the beginning of the game, that's all. Yeah they add more skills/gods, but what's the point If there are no progress past Hydra?

Upcoming may 7 update will be adding the new biome check the roadmap

Their version of Greek mythology is batshit insane.
They are also among a few developers who are actually showing that Olympic gods were a bunch of selfish cunts and drama queens.

>they are only aiming for 6 weapons
A shame.
At least power ups can radically change the way you use them.
I wish for the non-broken Stygian Blade to be the final one at least.

Attached: 1543431223433.jpg (539x418, 165K)

Because the "slight" changes are very different in play.
>Bow
>Repeater
>Wrath
>Change how shield handles and remove auto deflect

If you want to play the whole game wait come back later, right now they are getting the core gameplay loop right.

Did Pyre sell that poorly? Shame, the setting is probably straight up one of my favorites in gaming.

They probably had to see it coming, though. The Visual Novel and sport elements are pretty good on their own, but the ammount of people that are fans of both genres is close to 0, and Indie creed only gets you so far.

Google banned me, where can i check the roadmap?

>nyway, did they make a bank on epic store or what?
chinaman is paying an insane amount of money for exclusivity. even if it fails they made enough money thanks to the money hat

Is Heart-Seeking Bow still a piece of shit?

Still a let down when you compare to their other games, this more based on expectation,they should used Egyptian, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Norse or christian, they have more unique and interesting locations in my opinion, also, Greek is kind overused in the media.

Poor in comparison to their older games, I think was enough to keep them going for a while.

Attached: 1547534655904.jpg (950x720, 132K)

>when the game is actually finished

How do you think the mechanics hold up long term? I always get bored of fighting or basket balling in supergiants games towards the latter half.

why hasn't epic bribed risk of rain 2 devs for example?

not enough content to really say. Because they are so focused only on 2 levels, game feels like it only has 2 levels - you can get full upgrades before "last" boss and basically all left is to get little bit higher numbers.
That's what I meant btw

In an email just yesterday they said
>This is going to be our biggest update yet, as we'll be introducing the game's next biome -- chock-full of new chambers, foes, and other characters.
Slated for May 5th.

I think they gotta do something about daedelus' hammer. I think they either need to make it less strong or make it a guaranteed thing within the first 3-5 rooms. It's so good, a run where you dont get it early is much harder.

>roguelite
why

Attached: 1515318438056.jpg (410x411, 10K)

Roguelites are fun and have a lot of replayability.

Everybody I know pirated it. It's pretty alright.

they're a copout to having actual good level design and progression, instead relying entirely on rng and "dude infinite replayability"

>A copout
Ah ok

well, finally I guess. Now they will need to rebalance the game around having 3 levels, not 2

I hope they actually finished it instead of just scraping the end like they did with transistor.

Game feels super barebones in terms of locations and bosses/enemies available. It's not even close to being finished