QuarterPounder vs Smallstiny

twitch.tv/destiny
twitch.tv/destiny
twitch.tv/destiny

Our favorite soiboy is right now talking to our strongest voice against (((them))) in video games and he needs your support!

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

>using the photoshopped pic

Attached: lYgwJtt.jpg (536x552, 101K)

kill yourself

>Smallstiny
>Not DesTiny

Not your personal army.

Attached: 1534976710095.gif (400x300, 22K)

Sorry. I don't like manlets or fat people.

>fat disgusting Yea Forumsincel panderer vs facts and logic
Damn, battle of the millennium right here

I thought the original was the photoshopped pic..

>facts and logic
Yeah okay destiny we know you like watching your wife take bbc.

Quartering can't debate. All leftists use rhetoric and linguistic word salad. This will be an easy win for Destiny.

Why does your mind immediately go to bbc?

>he thinks destiny isnt the bull

>hehe i'll call him a cuck heheh that'll show him how wrong he is
Damn bro, I got owned. I'm a bootlicking Yea Forumsincel now. Gonna donate all of my money to Ben Shapiro

most anons here love black cock for some reason

Everyone loses

Reminder Quarterfag tried to duck but got too much heat when he dodged.

>Yea Forums defends the rambling autistic shitstain that is destiny now
I want to go back.

Am I retarded or is quarterpounder actually doing alright here?

Attached: 1552846392563.jpg (720x960, 67K)

Who?
He's always alright

lads...

Attached: destiny.webm (800x450, 1.32M)

you're retarded

HOLY FUCK HE BAILED DESTINY FUCKING WINS HOLY SHIT THEQUARTERING IS FUCKING DEAD

Attached: rmfq0f15eat21.png (1088x1150, 283K)

He's playing rationale hardcore because he can't justify his views without coming off like a total dipshit, so he goes for just being dishonest and vague by saying he can't remember saying what he said, yet does not deny he said it.

I haven't been watching, but destiny isn't actually that smart, right-wing online debaters are just absolute embarassments, turns out you need to be pretty stupid to believe the things they do, Alex Jones would absolutely tear destiny apart

He's super backpedaling on a lot of his points in his videos compared to now.

BOY SURE I LOVE THIS PAGE
SMASH THREADS!!!
DMC THREADS!!1
TWITTER SCREENCAPS!!!
LITERALLY WHO NO VIDEOGAMES STREAM PROMOTION FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER PIECE OF SHIT SHIT COLOREDNIGGER I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL AND HAVE TO SPEND AN ETERNITY SUCKING YOUR MOM'S ASS

Just ignore it nigger.

didnt read ur post but shut the fuck up talk like an adult

Plz have sex. It will benefit everyone

>Immediate swerve to bbc meme
You glow too much in the dark kike

>moralizing
>moralizing
>moralizing
>Your words are action, and don't you care about people? Are you oblivious? Are you just doing it for the money? Are you riling people up just to manipulate them? Or are you just a bad person

What a pathetic cunt. The modern day inquisition doesn't like the words you're using, so they wish to moralize about how you should sanitize your language. Sarcasm, intrigue, suggestiveness, and joking be damned. Destiny is, has always been, and will always be a wanna-be despot who knows what you should be doing and saying because he has the best of intentions.

>ur
>talk like an adult
You're doing a fine work yourself gentleman
Like it benefited yourself because you were born when I fornicated with your mom fellow sir, I'm a fine adult

ur doing gay work u fuckin child

have sex

except hes still talking to destiny right now

Videogames

I only just started watching but Destiny's views on political violence are probably one of the hardest to defend from what I've seen in the past. If there's any topic someone can debate Destiny on and come off looking okay it's this one

Des-(Honour killings aren't barbaric)-tiny

How has this thread not been deleted for advertising at this point?