Mh mmh hm hmmm, hm hmmm

Mh mmh hm hmmm, hm hmmm.

Attached: Cornifer.png (398x214, 62K)

Attached: bapanada.png (1210x1828, 1.28M)

Incredible. Took me a sec.

read it in their voices

im retarded explain this to me

look at the map longer

Solid kek

Attached: NPC_Mark_b.png (488x579, 836K)

I want to fuck hornet

Attached: ve2awaowa3i11.png (946x1339, 575K)

10/10, brilliant

Attached: absolutely halal.jpg (640x539, 44K)

Duh doo eh doo duh doo deeeeeh duh doo eh doo

Attached: an upbeat strange funkish forest feel.png (559x527, 289K)

who will be the traditionally lewd bug of the game aside from the one who the fans eventually latch onto and decide is lewd like Iselda and Hornet

Its the tiny things like Cornifer's humming to signal to you that he's near are why I fucking love Hollow Knight.

she already has a dojin

Attached: Lace.png (360x450, 61K)

>mfw I found out that one of the major reasons people hate HK is because that they're fags who can't read a map
>A map that could not make it's landmarks any more fucking obvious if you have functioning eyes

Attached: 1490635624717.jpg (620x475, 64K)

>Cornifer's humming to signal to you that he's near
And then there's fog Canyon.

grimm has a doujin but it's a private patreon only watermarked doujin I can't share without being fucked forever

I'd have thought it would be this bug

Attached: some kind of ant.png (1306x1583, 668K)

Compass should have been an item and not a Charm

>He actually had to equip the compass charm

Attached: the smuggest satan.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

I'd have made Gathering Swarm an item as well

based
cringe

Fuck these guys

Attached: B_Soul_Twister.png (270x234, 49K)

Attached: 73501948_p24.png (1500x1500, 532K)

Fucking amazing.

Attached: 1545823262541.gif (352x199, 1.79M)

They patched this humming in right I’m not insane

Attached: b9b.png (680x526, 497K)

He wants to eat out her butt for 180 geo.

you aren't getting what I'm saying. Who will be the Iselda of the game ie lewd design NOT who will be the Hornet of the game non-lewd bug who gets drawn lewder than she is

Attached: 1554731404929.jpg (800x450, 26K)

So uh you can link that shit or am I gonna have to look for it one handed?

>map of her face
>but only half the face is "discovered"
>and there's probably a sexual element because of the blushes
>and the punchline is that he's offering to sell her the map
She only stands on one side of him so he hasn't seen the other half of her face? He wants to fuck her eye socket? I'm really trying here guys

Attached: 1489632275000.png (625x491, 117K)

i was guessing a skullfuck too somone confirm

Got a good chuckle out of me.

Was this the same song Myla hums? I keep forgetting to check

I eventually just had to ignore them and evade them to get to the damn boss.

You're reading way too far into it.

They were a lot less annoying once you had the longer nail. Stuck on the Soul Master, fuck that guy

Attached: 1537723901513.png (500x616, 127K)

Dash a lot

im going through the game atm just beat the first boss i think, ive got the compass so far and im in the pink mine shaft place. whats the preferred order to get the charms? dont want to end up cockblocking myself by buying the wrong charm too early and having to grind for another.

Soul master is easy, zig zag on the middle and attack when he do the single projectile attack, you can heal when he surround himself with projectiles, do not panic at the second stage and just dash, it gives almost no time to heal once he stops but the projectiles are easy to dodge.

I'm just glad nothing bad happened to him.

There's no such thing

I remember being at that phase. He's actually not that difficult once you slow down and learn his patterns. When he does the spinning bullet attack you can just stand still in a certain spot and the bullets will pass right over your head in both directions, making it a great time to stop and heal.
I was actually having trouble with these assholes in trial of the fool, not soul sanctum. Every time their wave comes up my run ends shortly after.

Fuck aspids, personally

Yeah, it's weird. How did he fight off the Radiance? Did it say it somewhere or was his map autism just that strong?

>defeat mantis lords
>don't realize that the mantises get passive
>kill them as usual
>then realize that they aren't attacking me
Damn I felt bad for killing them now.

Gotta be map autism.

Why is her torso so small? Where are the guts suppose to go?!

All in the ass.

Primal aspids are one of the primary reasons I keep nailmaster's glory equipped

Maybe it didn't affect bugs from outside Hallownest, but autism is a very strong case too
>The fools
>The guy that collects relics
>Zote

I wonder why Lace is the only bug to wear full clothing, not just a cloak but complete outfit with booties and gloves.

Tomorrow, I'm going to sit in front of my TV until I beat Pure Vessel. I don't want to be a shitter.

>clothing
Aren't they all naked?

Not Lace.

Maybe she just have a thicc gray body.

Nah there's an image showing she's wearing a really detailed outfit with the only exposed part of her being the face.

>Parody of "Hey Andy Sweetie"
>But they're speaking in bug noises
>And half the map isn't finished
>And he's charging for the map
It's four jokes in one.

May I see it?

I'm guessing the Radiance only fucked people who served the Pale King, since the Mantis are unaffected except the traitors

Not really, the deepnest peeps are also infected

Attached: a cute.gif (176x195, 1.01M)

honestly fuck that black barrier. most things in this game are intuitive like it's obvious what kind of power i'll need to get past something, but this was just dumb

t.brainlet
use your memory. I bet you have to use gps every time you drive somewhere too

They're probably fucked by proxy of serving Herrah, who in turn served the Pale King in a fashion.

i really like hornet's design in this

Isn't it canon that the mantises resisted infection because they had "strong minds" or something?

no, this is the most bullshit boss

Attached: Hollow-Knight-Watcher-Knight.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

literally 3 attacks and 70% of each one's health can be obliterated on spawn with cyclone slash

Good luck in the future user

I have no recollection of this. I remember the Mantis were enemies of Hollownest, and the Hunter's Journal implies that the traitors willingly took the infection into themselves to become more powerful.

nice

Attached: 1550324290390.jpg (400x534, 82K)

I really like Quick Focus, but Shaman Stone is also OP against bosses if you like to use spells.

Also, get Gathering Swarm + Fragile Greed if you're trying to 100% it because you'll need a lot of geo

a good portion of my fat bug folder is bretta

Attached: 1553549090091.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

she was a thorsty girl

Attached: 7hyaq4rpy6r11.png (1920x1080, 546K)

I've already gotten over 110% in the game. I've already beaten all the dream bosses and the Watcher Knight is still the boss that took the most tries for me to beat. I just can't handle multiple of them at the same time because there's no time to heal.