Have you ever no way fag'd someone?

Have you ever no way fag'd someone?

Attached: 0e5.png (680x680, 517K)

I would if she looked like that

Pretty much all of my advances, not that I had more than a handful, but still. Then the most persistent person of them all eventually did lead to a stable relationship.

Yes, I've NOWAYFAG'd several girls, and have to keep NOWAYFAGing one girl every other week or so.

No succubus is stealing this Wizard's mana unless they can best him in vidya

oh yeah. hot girls too.

but then months later I'd be horny and try to get them back so I lost all my chad points.

I've done it a couple of times

Feels weirdly good

those Chads are fucking onto something i tell you

Attached: 1517846115974.png (189x193, 44K)

based

Attached: 1550093143074.jpg (233x271, 15K)

Yes, and literally. For some reason i am shit with girls but fags latch onto me like leeches. It sucks bros

Attached: zqROaVvz.jpg (1252x1252, 94K)

yeah i just broke up with one of my gfs in a no way fag sort of way. she was being too weird for me, pressuring me into weird sex stuff.

give us some stories lad

7 times at least, not a kissless virgin but a virgin nonetheless.

basically every female I've ever encountered except for your mom

I'm so socially awkward that I'd have no way of knowing. I hope so. That would mean someone was into me.

>pressuring me into weird sex stuff.
go on...

Attached: 1526932796176.png (254x254, 138K)

Yes only to realize what I had done years later and regret it because a fuck is a fuck

the short version is she wanted me to be ok with borderline cuck stuff. i said no though cause its too weird for me. no real story though it wasnt like a big thing. she said lets do this and i said no way fag.

Yeah, when i was younger. She kinda looked like Rihanna but i don't date blacks.

Attached: no tattoo nico.png (452x933, 652K)

yes but because of being way too autistic and not getting the hint

I'm surprised no one's made a video of Dante getting called by Patty and handing the phone to Leon to say "NO WAY FAG" and hang up

Attached: 4324398237243987.jpg (224x179, 10K)

>the short version is she wanted me to be ok with borderline cuck stuff
You just did yourself a favour then. Cu ck is the lowest a man can get

She's getting BLACKED as we speak user

Attached: 85a.png (680x787, 688K)

My ex gf wanted to smash again 8 months after she broke up with me and I told her no
She regards me as a shitty person now

a girl hugged me and cried when we graduated saying she'd miss me but i didn't know what to do, i just wanted to get out of there without ever seeing anyone again

Attached: example-38062.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

I have several times because I'm too nervous around girls.

Should have posted this one user

Attached: 1551521505581m.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

>girl talking to her friend introducing me to her friend
>"this is user. I rub him the wrong way, but he should let me rub him all the right ways~"
NOWAYFAG

yeah thats why i said no. its so hard being a sub guy. i meet lots of girls but they are usually too weird for me.
lol probably not i dont think she was into that but idc anyway

Yes actually
It was some el chupacabra looking bitch who grinded on my dick after she told me she was still in love with her ex. i thought she was going to try and put me in a jail cell so i made sure to have as many witnesses as possible when i did it too.

Attached: YEAH.gif (512x288, 2.17M)

its hard being a twink with long hair.
atleast girls fuck with it.

Attached: bottom text.jpg (1024x563, 25K)

Yes several times. Then she asked me to prom. I kinda hope she wasn't bullshitting since she told other people but whatever

wew lad

A lot of fat mexican girls in high school.

If being too stupid to realize that you're being hit on counts, then yes, otherwise no.

Attached: 1531165507149.png (209x278, 38K)

Jesus fuck, this.
what is with these fucking mexicans going for my dick. im sicilian not a fucking wetback

same thing

Looking back I did it plenty times without knowing. Only once I did it willingly,

Any videogames where you blueball yourself without knowing?

Nico is the perfect kind of doughy. I just want to grab her soft, squishy hips and pound away.

yeah, i once turned down a threesome with an ex and her friend to play prototype 2
prototype 2 was fucking fun

Attached: 1548726640811.gif (225x225, 21K)

>Be identical twin
>Literally have a fujoshi fanclub stalking me and my brother that i had no idea about for like months

Trade you if you’re less than 5’7” and weigh less than 170

Yes, she was a slut.

When I worked at Six Flags this Asian visa worker kept giving me free back rubs until I told him I wasn't gay