See you, space lawyer

F, he was a light of hope along with Edgeworth in that godforsaken piece of shit justice system. He picked the wrong suspect to defend, I guess. He's got a good career, but all good things need to eventually end. Goodnight, sweet prince. The whole country will miss you.

Attached: goodnight sweet prince.png (511x600, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=32971
debygames.com/Home/Product?name=Ace Attorney Casing Tool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still believe he was framed. The new blood was too smug for his own good, at some point he acted like he knew what was coming. I don't believe the "anonymous tip" story at all. There's something deeper we have to look for here.

In any case, F. This is really saddening. I wonder how Edgeworth will react learning the news...

Attached: Susato_dogeyes.png (396x640, 263K)

There are literally no good lawyers left in our criminal justice system except Edgeworth who is barely even in the country anymore and that new Simon Blackquill guy. Hope nothing happens to him.

>I don't believe the "anonymous tip" story at all.
>he doesn't know

Attached: tip_anon.png (621x166, 49K)

I agree. We have to stay strong and make sure to not give more fuel to the #DarkAgeOfTheLaw supporters

>Wrightfags still believe in him
as a former Wrightfag he fucked up big time, probably used forged evidence before too

Attached: 1532108856881.png (358x418, 246K)

Just give it up wrightfags, he's done. This proves he literally forged evidence in every case he's done. Manfred was innocent.

What's going on?
I only played first game so far

I knew it. No rookie goes on with that many consecutive victories clean

Sadly you'll have to complete the others in order to understand

cheating fuck, got what he finally deserved

>instead of losing and coming back he fucking lost his badge

This fucker was also doing the extra whether winning or losing

Wright apologists should fucking die. They fucking approve of a thief getting away with his crimes

Attached: yikes.png (1272x964, 1.33M)

I already proved he was innocent before the case even started, the culprit is Kristoph Gavin.

>the frontman of a fotm basedrock band fucked up based Wright
i'm fucking livid right now

Attached: 1523150555405.jpg (255x247, 9K)

Wright looked fucking devastated leaving the courtroom, there's no way he forged that shit I refuse to believe it

I bet the prosecutor is behind this

Literally bought all Gavinners songs available. Based

>7 years without RPing trials
why must we wait this much

>not planning to create a Blackquill case with OC lawyers and characters on PyWright or that new casing tool, or forcing the discord trannies from AOV to re-enact a serious non memetic case on the matter

The fuck happened?

>new casing tool
What are you referring to?

Attached: Erika_Furudo.jpg (400x400, 29K)

A guy on court record made this thing with its own "language" in which you can create cases. I loved his introduction videos to the thing, check this out
forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=32971
debygames.com/Home/Product?name=Ace Attorney Casing Tool

I'm a big fan games amateur and it's why I check court-records every now and then, stumbled upon this. I also recommend anyone who isn't already aware to try Phoenix Wright Contempt of Court and Conflict of Interest, both are entertaining full fangames despite having several flaws and a strong "occidental" feel, so to speak. Fancases made by a guy named DwAm tend to be good too, even if they stray a little too far away from the AA formula at times. I liked Turnabout to El Dorado which was the closest to an original AA game

Attached: Nicole Swift.jpg (1080x808, 97K)

Phoenix Wright got exposed as a fraud.
In case you weren't aware, the flashback case of Turnabout Succession in Apollo Justice would happen today if the Ace Attorney world/timeline was real. Hence the funposting

7 years

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19 Twitch.png (504x84, 44K)

Thanks for making me aware of this. A shame we have to join a discord tranny server to give our feedback, though.
Too fucking long. I hope you'll be alive by then fren

Attached: AAFran1.jpg (1280x720, 300K)

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH PLEASE STOP THIS PLEASE

Attached: 13668959_p7_master1200.jpg (580x740, 178K)

>Edgeworth
It's likely he won't even hear a word about it. He's not in the country right now

Attached: hm.jpg (588x673, 72K)

i wonder why he kept that priest girl around as his paralegal. think she used some kinda kurain mumbo jumbo to help him constantly win?

Mr Wright? More like Mr Wrong

What are you doing out of jail White?

>Wright lost his badge shortly after fucking up Godot into oblivion
Now thats just sad.

>right after proving to Mia that he doesn't need her help anymore, he fucking gets himself disbarred
Amazing writing, Shu.

>Manfred was innocent
>Wright was a fraud
I absolutely fucking knew it.
The fact that both Manfred and Franziska were literally 100% undefeated for years but some random ass defendant not only somehow got Manfred imprisoned for murder, and got Franziska to lose FOUR TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW is absolute bullshit.
I bet he gets charged for pedophilia next. No way he isn't fucking those two underaged medium girls

Attached: 1548147960364.png (275x340, 139K)

Isn't the age of consent in Japanifornia 13

she lost twice you meme loving fuck

The littler one is like eight

>Gumshoe already got his coat dirty

People are ignoring the real news

>out of jail
Don't you know? Prisoners have internet in jail these d1ys. They also have cute little animal friends, and receive hugs from a cute warden mommy on the regular. Or received more like, since the poor woman was found guilty of murder and supposedly played a part in an international conspiracy involving the fake president who ruled Zheng Fa for 12 years. I send all my regards to this country and hope for a recovering , they've seen some shit recently between the fake bills destroying their economy and this. The world is a strange place. I wish I could move to a peaceful country like Nu-Cohdopia or Borginia

Attached: Do_you_think_this_is_some_kind_of_game.png (300x300, 38K)

>Using a parrot as a witness
>now forging evidence was a fuckup

Wright was basically Kevin Landau.

Attached: 1447291704517.png (364x390, 117K)

OHHH YEAH FORGOT ABOUT THAT DETAIL
Goes to show how much he supposeely "cares" about Maggey.

Attached: 1553843980272.png (500x417, 251K)

>loli suddenly as tits during trials
>big girl suddenly has tits during trials
>mfw

dude those two are fucking weird.

Attached: 1512132329349.png (549x560, 258K)

That wasn't nice

Attached: 1549732734093.gif (487x815, 65K)

Edgeworth must be fucking S E E T H I N G desu

>Wright is filing to change his Firm into a talent agency

OH NONONONONO

The absolute state, what the ever loving fuck is going on at the House of Wright

Seems I missed something

Anyone else think this was (((their))) doing? They must’ve been afraid based Wright would fix the flawed legal system and framed him.

>talent agency

Oh no, he's going off the deep end

Attached: 1511755044277.jpg (1060x404, 112K)

The prosecutor's office put Manfred behind bars. Wright just exposed the crimes that made him break down. Shit's all fucked man, don't be a 'tard.

Are you guys aware that a group of artists are planning to recreate some trials and criminal Investigations of the far past from the British Empire at the Sunshine Coliseum? Perhaps Wright could sign-up as an actor to pay his bills

>thinking wRIGHT could ever be wrong
Both of them were innocent, mark my words the truth will come out someday.

So what now?

Is the Gramarye show fucking cancelled now? FUCK, I TOLD MYSELF I WAS GONNA WATCH THEM ON MY VACATION WEEK

AAAAAAAH FUCK BEING A WAGIE

I know theres a thing going but I had a related question

I just beat the first game, is it worth playing the second one? Or should I go to the third and come back to it later if i want more?

No

Go through all of them, 2 especially has important cases

It’s still the same game at the end of the day, no point jumping

Play all the games in release order. It is true that the second game is weaker than both the first and third game, but even the worst Phoenix Wright game is still decent-good.

Nah, stick with playing the games in order.

The only thing you should know is that the first game is the only main series title with 3 days

Do we have a proper emulator to play the 3DS games on PC yet

I need to play DD and SoJ and I want to on a bigger screen