Anyone else weirdly nostalgic for the grinch leak...

Anyone else weirdly nostalgic for the grinch leak? It was probably the most fun I've had during a smash hype season with all the dumb shit like the wendys plant item, the green pixel, skull kid in front of mach rider, chadondorf, and all the insiders getting potentially BTFO'd.

Attached: grinch leak.jpg (1280x1037, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w2r0w3Mf_6I
youtube.com/watch?v=pzosFOYeJ60
youtube.com/watch?v=hr03yOoFPww
youtube.com/watch?v=ayHt6lW2EJE
youtube.com/watch?v=mMQyOEN_HTw
youtube.com/watch?v=RXG13sCUdIY
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/mariotehplumber/start/2018-10-25/end/2018-11-01/page/1/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/436915159/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/iq5pLOtlExoxj9zfUefb1w/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still want Shadow.

Attached: 1555650302129.gif (337x355, 1.48M)

Does anyone have the Yea Forums post analyzing why it must be true because otherwise the leaker would be better at deception than all of Saudi Arabia?

The grinch leak was a fun time, plus, even with it being fake, I still got Ken, and one of my most wanted still has a slight chance

I had more fun in the Ballot Wars. Glad things worked out in the end.

Attached: voteKRool.jpg (680x996, 110K)

Not gonna lie I shitposted for both sides cause I had no stakes in it
All the characters I wanted were deconfirmed early on so I had nothing to lose

Attached: 5f22d1eea1b6f11c3c04dd75fcbf2b01.jpg (627x351, 30K)

Good for you user, the 2 characters I wanted that were in the Grinch leak ended up being deconfirmed as an AT and a Spirit.

Is it Isaac and Geno

It was a fun ride. Deep down I truly believed that sakurai would make every fan's dream come true, but only for a brief moment.

Attached: grinched.jpg (187x270, 18K)

It was a terrible week. Yea Forums was too focused on trying to blow up retards from other websites. Yea Forums deserved the Grinch leak being fake.

I'm glad it at least got people to be aware of Mach Rider's existence.
I dunno bout you guys but I would've prefered it to what we got. Still, I never put any faith in it.

Attached: 1479241104115.png (264x210, 110K)

Not really, it was essentially a bunch of retards coming together and celebrating that they won the lottery in advance

Isaac and the Chorus Kids

Those were the days, Yea Forumsros.

Attached: 1539330721336.gif (1093x615, 463K)

The grinch leak was a magical time. So much beautiful OC, what more could you ask for?

Attached: 1549988501856.png (960x960, 781K)

Does anyone have that one image with the father-son kamehameha but it was Banjo and the grinch

The best universe would've been grinch+incineroar+plant. I would enjoy grinch a lot but Incineroar and plant are too good to lose

what happened to the cult?

That would be based

I genuinely didn't believe it.
Dummies thinking Nintendo would reveal 6 characters weeks before the release of the game.
lmao

Attached: 1555000172642.jpg (666x667, 70K)

maybe that would have happened if Ultimate was in development for an extra year and a half

the grinch shit was annoying as fuck for anyone who wasn't a gullible brainlet rosterfag.
the only fun part was grinchfags' reaction when based roar got announced.

Attached: ED1CF1E6-968F-4309-902C-C479460CB5CE.gif (540x304, 1.15M)

The green pixel is what made me a believer

You believed the Isaac Earthquake theory?

The insiders seething on twitter made the whole thing worth it for me

Attached: The Grinch Leak.jpg (567x613, 171K)

Based, It was nice having some peace and quiet on Yea Forums after that direct with all the grinchies retreating back to their hugboxes

Attached: Inc.png (1092x625, 688K)

>avatarfag

Reminder Steve is getting in before Banjo, Shadow, Isaac, Mach Rider, Chorus Kids, and Geno.

Attached: 1554344502652.webm (711x400, 1.74M)

i'm nostalgic for the fact that the people who insistently believed it despite my warnings were btfo and then they tried to backpedal on their falling for it as "having been too smart"
i'm nostalgic for how proud i was that gullible idiots who thought they were the masters of logic were btfo as just irrational pipedreamers too full of themselves

Attached: grinchfag defense.jpg (2159x1054, 1003K)

>my warnings
You mean MY warnings, fagmunch
All that work was literally me

Attached: 1553149065424.jpg (569x571, 169K)

t. grinchfag

>grinchfag

It was stupid as fuck and anyone who fell for it is a legit brainlet

Mach Rider in smash would be really cool though

Why did Yea Forums become so stupid during the Grinch leak?

I'm mostly upset that Mach Rider didn't make it in. Gimmicky retro characters are my favorite newcomers.
>no Mach Rider with speed shifting
>no Excitebiker with a temperature gauge affecting damage output and knockback
>no Lip with panel placement and swapping

Attached: 1540429521384.png (494x402, 12K)

Watching the denyfags who thought it was bullshit spend weeks crying about it was amazing.

Didn't care about it and I didn't want it to be true
I'm just surprised that it didn't turn out to be real due to all the hype and confirmation that shit had

>no retro character at all
>the "weird" character is a fucking Mario mook

>I am an idiot, but I enjoy watching smart people.
I, too, enjoy the Big Bang Theory and the works of Ken Levine.

Why would I be nostalgic for something that happened six months ago?

You like watching people smarter than you debunk shitty arguments?

Cope and conceed
People really got their hopes up because there was an "unsourced" image that they could rally behind, even though literally every fake leak always acts like each Nintendo Direct/Smash Direct is supposed to be jampacked with orgasm-inducing levels of content when in reality they're actually really basic and primarily just infodumps

Attached: 1552764886773.jpg (500x666, 153K)

Who the fuck is the grinch?

Attached: grinch[1].jpg (815x360, 27K)

I'm kinda disappointed we didn't really get a traditional retro character (I guess Simon kinda counts but he's third party) this time around, there was a lot of potential for fun characters that could come from it.

youtu.be/w2r0w3Mf_6I

Attached: 1540174767301.png (774x1078, 415K)

What is Shadow's appeal?

i can't deny i was a grinchfag the idea of having all the fan favorites were a fun time and honestly was hoping for Shadow and Geno but it was one hell of a ride

Attached: 1554043877464.png (300x300, 98K)

All the preemptive celebration was setting up for humiliation
youtube.com/watch?v=pzosFOYeJ60

during the grinch leak? it goes further back than that
we don't have copious amounts of scrutinizers and analytical people these days, we just have "naysayers vs believers", and that goes back to when people from other websites started coming here around 2007ish and sending this place on a downward turn
it's not that we got stupider, it's just that stupider people started filling this place up more, through word of mouth like gamefaqs or whatever
i was in iraq and i saw people browsing it publically not like i didn't visit Yea Forums a few times myself but i was afraid of doing it on the chance someone posted cheese-only pizza
the difference i make between the first type of people and 'naysayers' by the way is that naysayers are very vocal about something being wrong that they're very sure that it's not true, like it's concrete and set in stone and everything is very black and white to them, and that's the problem with their opposition as well, everything either is or isn't and there is no level of probability on something that has no definitive outcome outlined
like if you even think there's a chance something can't happen, the believers are in your face and like, "WHAT YOU DONT BELIEVE TI IT IS OBVIOUSLY TRUE 100% ITS HAPPENING CALL CNN UR A RETARD IF U DONT SEE IT NOW......" even if you present a reason why there's a chance it's probably not true, which i did
and the response? "UHHH THIS IS TOO MUCH DEDICATION FOR A FAKE LEAK ITS REAL GET BTFO #GRINCHLEAK"
the only thing that's missing is a grinchfag's head on a mantle on my wall

Attached: ray FUCK - YOU.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

He's in

>nostalgic
not really, yeah it was hype but I was only 50% sure it was real. desu I found the roster quite disappointing except for Banjo but he's not a big deal for me or anything. if he got in but had a boring moveset I would be more disappointed than if he never got in and that's probably what will happen when he comes as DLC.

was this the worst viral marketing ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=hr03yOoFPww
I'm still waiting for you Grinchies to apologize

>each Nintendo Direct/Smash Direct is supposed to be jampacked with orgasm-inducing levels of content
Yeah, we usually get one per hype season. This one's was in August.

Moveset potential

Attached: shadow_battle.jpg (540x540, 62K)

don't really see what he would add that Sonic doesn't already do

See? here they are now.

Chaos powers, if they actually bothered to use them, but that should've been obvious

now it's just Sonic with psychic attacks, not really interesting

Now we can't have Luigi cause he's Green Mario

So is doctor mario but they keep still him as a separate character

Luigi started off as a clone.

It would've been amazing to see the reaction on the "insiders"' faces, but I'll wait to see what happens with DLC #2 and the backpedaling they'll do on Erdrick.

Attached: 1540838649674.png (980x1307, 329K)

At least we got Ken

If you're saying we should get Sonic's Luigi, the obvious choice is Tails. Shadow would only make sense as a quick and easy Echo, but the character is too much of a bygone joke these days for that.

Point stands
Are they supposed to play the same?

The Grinch leak proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that the vast majority of Yea Forums is absolutely fucking retarded. It was already fairly obvious, but the Grinch leak was objective prove.

You should be highly skeptical of anything that's supported by the "Yea Forums hivemind". Any idea, any opinion, any topic, that's getting a lot of attention on Yea Forums. The claim that this shithole is made up of smart people acting like idiots has been utterly disproven time and time again. It's idiots acting like smart people acting like idiots.

Attached: laughing elf man.jpg (255x352, 16K)

>objective prove
objective PROOF*
I never claimed to be perfect.

yeah you only claimed it was okay to bein insular to others who doubted the leak and to gamexplain and other people as if this holy leak was the miracle leaker that would make them all look bad

>people seriously thought sakurai was holding back seven fucking characters right before launch and that almost all of them were conviently highly requested fanwank characters

Something Smashfags really need to learn is that Sakurai NEVER ends this shit with a bang, he's always gets the most exciting reveals out of the way first hand.

Look how the last few newcomers in Brawl were just...Lucario, R.O.B, Toon Link and Wolf. Or how the last few newcomers in Smash 4 were just Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt and Shulk.

Attached: mfw.png (662x576, 312K)

Mach Rider is the only one I care about. Will he ever ride again?

Attached: 1546687954342.jpg (287x287, 21K)

>Point stands
It doesn't at all. Clones have always been a way for the developers to add more characters while sacrificing varied movesets. The same is true for semi-clones, like Wolf or Isabelle.

youtube.com/watch?v=ayHt6lW2EJE
youtube.com/watch?v=mMQyOEN_HTw
youtube.com/watch?v=RXG13sCUdIY
May the Grinchleak forever be part of history.

This. All I wanted was Mach rider

Attached: 1E2FB29D-1986-45A5-900A-AD580768A74F.gif (472x357, 1.32M)

Look, it will be fine. We will get our revenge on the "insiders" as soon as Erdrick gets officially disconfirmed. Erdrick's disconfirmation will expose them as frauds who don't know shit.

I hope it's forgotten because it was probbaly made by mariotehplumber

nothing can recreate the brawl hype

*sips

>waaa people wanted characters that weren't the shittiest starter to date :(
Looking forward to seeing Incineroar cut in Smash 6

The grinch roster was unironically better than what we got.

Attached: 1555435869695.jpg (690x452, 480K)

Sonic with psychic attacks sounds really interesting to me

The OC and coincidences surrounding the leak made for one of the best weeks I've ever had on Yea Forums, no regrets being a grinchfag

Attached: 1540583692928.gif (544x560, 438K)

Why cut a fairly recent Pokemon from a few generations behind? Greninja is more likelier to get cut compared to Incineroar

It's most likely the case that the grinchleak was made by Illumination's marketing team in a bizarre marketing stunt. The suspicious placement of the grinch prop, plus the leak being dropped weeks before the premier. Once could be dismissed as a coincidence, but twice? That's where it stops being a coincidence.

>A roster with 6 characters is better than a roster with just 2 characters
no shit
considering it was probably MTP who made the leak, it was made to raise the hopes of idiots only for those hopes to get crushed by reality

>panel placement
>not having her focus on planting flowers on her opponents to rack up damage

Cut both desu

Never forget
> Ray (01) was cut
> Dixie Kong was cut
> Monster Hunter was cut

For a guy who claimed to make the leak at first, he clammed up real quickly when it was brought up that he could be in some legal shit
And he's the kind of low-functioning autist to keep sperging out about how he fooled everyone

he kept shitting on Smash Bros fans for a good while after the Grinch leak was confirmed fake

also deleted every single video that could have been used to implicate him as being the mastermind of the leak

people wanted to believe the leak was true because it had a lot of characters everyone liked

We banned the spies.

Attached: BC22D9AB-2223-4B1E-B9BA-9183C2445B1C.gif (320x320, 1.69M)

That image will be strangely.even more applicable if Banjo makes it into the DLC.

Steveposting is blessed

Attached: 1555692317955.png (1152x648, 575K)

Anyone got the archive of the thread where Yea Forums started digging into MTP's youtube videos some time before November 1st?

It was honestly too good to be true. All of those characters were great picks.

Also anyone who wanted Shadow would enjoy his iteration in Legacy XP

To this day it still baffles me that people seriously thought Isaac would get in

Did K.Rool getting in give people hopes that retired characters could get in?

The point was to raise your hopes with an unrealistically large roster with all the fan-favorites, dumbass. You're basically just admitting you got played

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/mariotehplumber/start/2018-10-25/end/2018-11-01/page/1/
every instance of people mentioning mariotehplumber during the Grinch leak
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/436915159/
Might be the first thread about MTP?

It still goes on today with people pushing for Banjo as DLC

Die.

Yep, that's the one.

What reaction?
Everyone suddenly pretended to never have fallen for the leak anyway. Classic Yea Forums "safe face by abusing your anonymity" shit.

Funny isn't, I don't know if Banjo will make it, but if he does, I can't wait to see the memes that will come out of it

The artist forgot to draw Skull Kid, who was also in the fake leak.

The period between K Rool' reveal and Isabelle's reveal was filled with retards raising their hopes. It hit its peak when the September Direct got delayed but Isabelle thankfully brought everyone to reality. They only resurfaced during the Grinch week.

It was the most fun Yea Forums had in months

It was too good to be true. I shouldn't have let myself believe it for even a second.

it's still up? i wasn't a spy

Is everyone forgetting about the Chad ganondoft post that leaked the grinch roster and some other stuff

This, rosterfags are retards and the grinch leak proved it.

Probably because nobody cares about wannabe text leakers.

this picture never fails to make me smile, I loved watching these smug pieces of shit get blown the fuck out.

Stevefags eternally BTFO.

Attached: b861.jpg (640x569, 34K)

Agreed. Nothing like watching insiders seethe and cry bitch tears.

Yeah, they've actually ALL shit their pants since the game leakes two weeks early, especially Vergeben. It's nice, because I feel like NOBODY knows the DLC lineup, which makes it more exciting and satisfying when people get BTFO.

The buildup and the blowup were funny, But i still wish the roster was real
That many characters, even if like half i dont care about, +fucking banjo and +FUCKING MACH RIDER HOLY SHIT
If we got plant, roar, and the entire grinch roster, all of us would be better off

>but twice? That's where it stops being a coincidence.
That is objectively not when it stops being a coincidence. At least two related strange occurrences is what CONSTITUTES a coincidence.

>Mach Rider
Hahahahahhaha

Grinchbros are morally just while even today, "insiders" eternally seething over the grinch leak, letting it live rent free inside their tiny popcorn brains for the rest of their pathetic and pitiful lives.

Erdrick is probably still in, but seeing banjo over Steve would be a day to remember, it would be the K rool and Ashley thing all over again

>Grinchbros are morally just
lol no

The Grich leak was great and it was the best roster we possibly could hope for, instead of what we got (a fucking plant).
But anyone with minimun knowledge about modern Nintendo knew it was fake.

>Erdrick is probably still in
Nope.

Attached: erdrickfatality.jpg (698x824, 352K)

>insiders
>seething over being right

>there are people who pretend they didn't believe it to save face on an anonymous image board
Remember that the polls people were posting said over 50% of people believed it.

>insiders are butthurt and constantly bringing up "muh grinch leak" when people are making fun of them and mocking them for being pretentious know-it-all pieces of shits
>not the very definition of seething

What makes you say that?

>banjo over Steve
This or the other way around. Either way I'll be shitposting non stop. It'll be absolute hell.
I don't actually care about Minecraft or Banjo, all the characters I want are literal NeverEvers, so I'll just be in it for the shitposting.

>there are insiders who continue to bring it up TO THIS DAY while Grinch leak believers have moved on
Andre Seethers

The fact that all insiders are BTFO.

they sure weren't the seething ones when genoverrated and banjoverrated were not in the final game lmao @ your life
but hey ken is there!!!!

But no insiders have been BTFO yet. Besides maybe Vergeben, but who cares about that retard?

They all got BTFO'd when the April 11 Direct that they all insisted would happen didn't happen. Ding ding, game over Erdrincel.

They all have, and everyone cared about Vergeben back then, don't act like he isn't the one who originally leaked Ken and Incineroar.

Vergeben was 100% correct, but all the other """"""insiders"""""" cracked and had a completely different view of the roster

Too bad it wasn't real. I was in it for the btfo of leakers. I wanted them to lose all credit and stop leaking

>leak has characters people like in it
>dur it's true

Also remember when Erdrick was supposed to be revealed at the game awards? And star fox grand prix? And a 2d zelda game that isn't links awakening?

that was gamingintel, user

>THOSE FUCKING PRETENTIOUS KNOW IT ALL PIECES OF SHIT INSIDERS
>B-but it's the insiders who are seething not us
The absolute state of grinchies

Attached: Based Chad.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Banjo coming as DLC
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Vergeben
Lmao.

>There are people who actually don't want Banjo
What happened to Yea Forums, bros?

It was the insiders who were saying the April 11th Nintendo Direct wouldn't happen. The GameXplain guys were going wild on Twitter about how you shouldn't trust GamingIntel and even made a video about it.

that wasn't even the point of my post
the point was that they were right about grinch "leak" not being true
and the fact that i said that the grinchleak was probably not true and there are reasons why it probably could not be real and said that if they believed it that easily with no doubts the believers were gonna show up as stupid
>grinchfags have moved on
i know that's bullshit because i occasionally see them bring it up
frankly banjo is fucking overrated and so is geno and mach rider is a nobody and you should have characters that actually mean something to nintendo's history like bomberman instead of shitty zoomer garbage like banjo, fuck banjo, his game is boring collectathon garbage
geno? ain't even heard of him until smash, granted i never played smrpg, but miss me with that shit, back in the days all i heard about smrpg was "axem rangers" or "smithy" or "mallow", but geno? lol he's for those self-serious jedi nerds it seems

So fucking cringey in retrospect

Erdrincel and insider tears will be so sweet and delicious when Sora or Banjo is confirmed instead, further proving that DQ is irrelevant and that insiders are all frauds.

The sensible fans gave up after Melee when Microsoft bought Rare, the only ones who want Banjo now are delusional retards and/or bandwaggoners.

Banjofags became unbearable and now nobody wants to be part of their circlejerk.

>Trustworthy Insider doesn't have anything about literal who characters like geno or banjo in their leaks
>"FUCK INSIDERS THEY'RE ALL PHONIES"
>Literal who insider or anonymous post mentions literal who characters
>"Hmmm I think insiders might be on to something bros"

Attached: link.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Banjo won’t get in

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/iq5pLOtlExoxj9zfUefb1w/
Holy cringeola!

Attached: 1552871434286.gif (480x361, 490K)

Imagine Yea Forums when Steve inevitably gets revealed, holy shit

>Just 9 results
nothing cringe about this

>Sora

Attached: 551A0333-C794-4ED2-9167-83D6B2E249B2.jpg (480x289, 11K)

>inevitably
Not even trying to hide it. Go back to Discord.

When fucking Isaac of all characters is a "most wanted fan favorite", it's safe to say they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for newcomers.

NOOOO BAAAANJOOO!

Wow that's pretty based, why would you btfo yourself sweetie?

haha the salt keeps coming

Literally the opposite is true. He's been the frontrunner for inclusion since Brawl, along with K. Rool.

Attached: coat tailers.png (1413x757, 140K)

This is your brain on Yea Forums

Remember PapaGenos? Grinchfags used to link his videos as “proof” the Grinch Leak was real. He claimed he had a source that said the Grinch Leak was real but when he got btfo’d he backtracked and said it was only Banjo, now he makes faggot slightly better laxchris videos about how banjo and Geno are dlc

Attached: E90EC834-252D-4789-90CE-E2923D9A2FE7.jpg (254x305, 54K)

Were you the guy posting about "THE BIG FOUR" back in fall?

He seems like a nice guy. But I lost all respect after he came out as an insider. Fucking embarrassing.

Sakurai would chose Steve over banjo because he loves Minecraft

>Someone spent time drawing this
Rent fucking free.

No

NOOO! I CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Attached: 91A315A3-81FF-4FA8-96E6-0386C1D56E32.jpg (601x496, 76K)

Banjofags SEETHE

As far as I am concerned, all "insiders" are fakers worth less than dirt. None of them got legitimate information on anything, and they're all attention whores who got whipped by daddy and mommy for being stupid screaming children. Needless to say, watching them get cry tears about how much they got humiliated by the grinch leak is satisfying.

He only came out as an insider so he could still be relevant

The funny part is that banjofags are actually still listening to this guy for info despite it still backfiring on them

Attached: PapaGeno btfos banjo.png (1073x307, 624K)

Based. Gone but not forgotten

Attached: 3M4cl1R.jpg (720x1280, 100K)

Someone also spent time drawing this

Attached: 1540830850001.png (637x716, 690K)

He didn't even need it to be relevant. His popularity was surging thanks to the Grinch leak so all he had to do was keep being analytical. What an absolute retard.

Banjofags will believe anyone if they say Steve isn’t in

Yes, and that's also pathetic.

Cope.

Did I poke the one PapaGenos fan

You're illiterate.

Yeah it's the craziest person in the world going out of their way to make incredibly boring cardboard cut-out models using promotional material from the upcoming Grinch movie because he's thinking 47 steps ahead and knows that both Bandai-Namco and Universal studios contract the same obscure French marketing company. To this end, he then got himself an office, printed out the name of an employee of said company, and haphazardly half blurred out the name because, once again, he's some kind of super genius beyond the mental capacities of mortal man and he knew that the internet's crack team of cybersleuths would find his red-herring name in seconds.

This absolute Einstein of social engineering also happens to moonlight as an expert artist and after presumably spending hours carefully cutting and pasting characters from the Smash poster, he then went out of his way to produce 7 more drawings of his own with obscure elements like vines for Isaac that hardly anyone would be able to make out, and then, for the fun of it, he saw to making a completely unique drawing of the blank version of Battlefield just because he could. He made sure that this fake roster of his perfectly mirrored one posted on Yea Forums last month by someone whose first language clearly isn't English because he knew that people would immediately make the connection to the French marketing company that he is pretending produced this image. The fact that 5 new characters lines up with the 5 missing stages from Corocoro was all part of his master plan. He also made sure this coincided with Nintendo renewing relevant trademarks.

The lengths you have to go to believe that this is all an incredibly elaborate leak would make this man one of the most intelligent people to ever walk the Earth. Apparently he knew where people would look at every turn, making him at the minimum more competent than the entire government of Saudi Arabia when it comes to fakery.

I believe in bear and bir- oh who am i kidding i should have learned my lesson after the grinch

Attached: dead bear.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Not at all. I don't care for his videos since I hated that Yea Forums was getting spammed with so many fake leaks. I just think it's funny that he'd be retarded enough to ruin his reputation by claiming to be an insider when he didn't need to at all.

We were supposed to win

Attached: EE09DD2E-72AE-485A-99B2-87364AF3A578.jpg (800x450, 116K)

>OC is bad!
Fuck off

zoom zoom

Why is Gamexplain so ugly?

Banjies are only ok with OC when it's someone else who's the butt of the joke

MOTHER FUCKING DIZZY THE EGG THREAD

Attached: E67E00DF-6525-43A1-901E-DB298AC3E51E.png (341x341, 44K)

Ah! The only time I believed a leak and was crushed when I found out it wasn't true. This too good to be true trope started with this and it made me much more weary of all leaks, like the 5chan leak (I do not buy it, and it was proven wrong with the Joker gameplay.)

I don’t like incineroar at first,but it’s a fun character to play as

Based dizzy poster

Attached: 01012820-28AB-4C84-BACF-F96496E91CE4.jpg (246x246, 16K)

>Sees gif

Does anyone else HATE how in Smash Sonic has his mouth "painted on the side" why didn't Sakurai keep his mouth in the middle like in the gif? It looks better.

literally sonic with guns

This is a dizzy thread now niggers

Attached: 05EE5F9F-6E33-4AB0-8E1F-E7C4CC6A9A4D.png (679x589, 15K)

Why do people think fucking banjo is gonna get in

Tiny Toons got way better video games than the show deserved

Attached: Dizzy Devil.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>There are people who thought Incineroar was leak bait or was dropped in order to develop Banjo
fucking retards

And now with Animaniacs getting a reboot who knows we may get a new game for that. But nothing for Tiny Toons.

What is Sakurai's deal with not adding in a Rhythm Heaven rep?

> Not even an assist trophy
Feels bad man

It was a fun ride and while I'm upset Geno got spirited away, the roster was still based. The Plant was too fucking based for me to be mad, so I applaud Sakurai there. Not to mention all the glorious OC and pastas we got. I mean look at this:

Attached: 1543533759728.png (183x278, 110K)

No the smug after was not worth it at all

I don't remember any Rhythm Heaven character getting major support in the ballot, so that was probably why it got next to nothing besides some spirits and one new track. Smash 4 was probably our best bet if it wasn't for whatever put the chorus kids on the chopping block.

Attached: 1530943706673.jpg (721x470, 27K)

THIS MOTHERFUCKER. I was laughing so much watching this neckbeard. Literally just jumped onto anything Geno related. Take a drink anytime his froggy face utters out "geno bias in full effect here guys"