What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnQy8AYsoTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Silent since E3 last year

Sekiro came first.
The combat looks pretty lame and would have been regardless, but it's going to feel even worse now by comparison.

I'm actually looking forward to it so I can fill get my dose of weebjuice
Sekiro is nice and all but running the same maps ten times with the same enemy placement every time gets boring quick

youtube.com/watch?v=tnQy8AYsoTo

Attached: Japanese_Armour_Diagram_by_Wendelin_Boeheim.jpg (326x543, 73K)

>but running the same maps ten times with the same enemy placement every time
You're literally describing what GoT will be like.

I'll see what it has to offer when it comes out, I'm not feeling obligated to die on the Sekiro hill before having tried out tsushima, which allegedly is open world or something, and that kind of guarantees it won't be as static and narrow as the Sekiro stages.

Have you never played an open world game before? It will be yet another generic soulless slog with collectible trash and atrocious AssCreed/BamHam combat.

GOT will have a better art direction and that will be less painful to do than in sekiro,
From really needs to drop the Souls art style for games outside the series

>GOT will have a better art direction
Lol

>wanted a realistic AAA Samurai game as long as I could remember
>it finally happens
>BamHam combat
Thanks, monkey paw.

Female samurai.

It's made by Suckerpunch. Their games are decent but they have yet to make a great game.

>wanted a realistic AAA Samurai game as long as I could remember
>Female samurai
Everytime

Attached: 1532876232329.jpg (711x620, 62K)

Second Son, also, Sucker Punch fell for the Sony movie game meme.

female Samurai were a thing

>rides out to challenge Uesugi Kenshin to a duel
>is shot off her horse by Kenshin with a gun

Attached: Yaehime.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

honestly it gives me more security as great developers usually fuck up when they're held up to higher standards and do something different, they may just have the confidence and tranquility to pull off a good game
probably not great because sekiro exists, but if it's enjoyable i'll get it
i just want the comfy feel of wandering the land as a samurai with less of the surreal shit that's in from games, a bland open world game might be it

>arguing with incels

Attached: 1508539900185.gif (504x504, 765K)

>female Samurai were a thing
Yeah, exotic thing, not common. They also used naginatas not katanas.

Shieldmaidens were a thing too

Everything looks good but the combat. It just going to have shit batman combat where you press two buttons to attack and dodge/counter. What a lazy combat system

How bad do you think her father wanted a son?

Attached: 1533627399418.jpg (413x395, 115K)

But only one female samurai appears in the trailer and she used a bow for most of it

but probably not on viking raids across the sea

meanwhile Female members of Samurai clans were not only trained to fight but expected to defend their household when the men are away/dead.
And there are many famous examples of Onna Bushi in history.

>Pcfags already on damage control for a game that isn't out yet

>muh sekiro is the real best samurai game because its the only one we can play

Top kek

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x270, 3M)

Attached: 1553464099458.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>first gameplay
>female samurai beats you in a sword duel

>being a girl on Yea Forums

Attached: 1548995752367.png (640x480, 296K)

Kenshin is a fag

Attached: 2A5999F7-EFAA-4FA8-8685-A58095789DBF.jpg (220x267, 12K)

>Yeah, exotic thing, not common.
they are something you'd expect to see during the invasion of a small island like tsushima where literally every available hand would be armed.
And the Katana is a sidearm, everyone who used a Naginata also had a Katana.
And people who use a Yumi would not have a Naginata, but still have a Katana.

It's still insane to me how fucking innovative Bamham was for western games. In a really negative way.

Nothing. Its gonna win 2019 game of the year.

Attached: 1528830104949.webm (954x536, 2.95M)

But she lost?

a fag he may have been but he was neither killed by a woman nor did he cut open his own belly.

it just made a bunch of mechanics that really fit an action game
and that's the problem, they fit really well any action game, not just a batman one
developers didn't lose time to follow suit

>They also used naginatas not katanas.
>retard who literally gets all his historical knowledge from memes and total war games trying to lecture someone else
the absolute state of the pathetic incels on this board

Yeah but he also had no kids because he preferred getting cornholed, while oda got bestgirl

Attached: 8CDF03F9-BA0F-4A65-9FFB-AF95CC659CE6.jpg (600x800, 131K)

>game
what game are you referring to? we're talking about ghosts of tsushima, the latest snoy movie

No Ape Escape 4

Why must every GoT thread be the same thing?
>Sekirofags shitting on the game
>The same 3 webms being posted
>Retards arguing over female samurai
Come on now. I'm actually excited for this game. My only concern is how bad the (inevitable) graphics downgrade will be

Attached: IMG_3976.jpg (1009x781, 41K)

Combat is trash

What the fuck is there to even talk about
>wowie that batman combat we've seen a billion times sure looks interesting
>graphics good
>graphics bad
>samurai

Ghost is the thinking mans sekiro.

Attached: 1528790709742.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Traitor Monk of the Local Village betrays the entire village to the Mongols, causing the entire village to be genocided.

Female Samurai seeks revenge against the Monk.

The Protagonist stops her and allows the Traitor Monk to run away because he claims she can't kill the monk for her family's death because it isn't right.

Protagonist completely forgets this is Fuedal Japan and there isn't even a justice system for the female samurai whose family were killed due to the Monk betraying the village's safety.

Protag wastes time fighting with the Female Samurai to the death, while Mongols draw nearer to the fight between the Protag and the Female Samurai who starts fighting each other because the Protag lets the Traitor Monk escape and doesn't allow the Female Samurai to seek revenge for her murdered family and murdered hometown.

Yeah, Ghost of Tsushima is shit because the Protag is a Moral Fag Piece of Shit who won't allow a female to kill the monk that betrayed the local village to the Mongols.

>Female Samurai
Stopped reading here.

Wasn't there an info dump months ago containing a bunch of shit from game? Can we discuss that? I can't seem to find it

HER NAME IS TSUSHIMI

SHES A BLACKBELT IN KARATE

Attached: 1528776696064.png (680x480, 180K)

Don't believe Swedish lies

Do we know if there is any super natural bullshit in this game yet? If not, it'll definitely be a welcome change with most, if not all Samurai games have some supernatural shit going on.. I've had fun with Sekiro, Nioh, Onimusha, and all that, but I want something more grounded for me to live out my Akira Kurosawa samurai fantasies.

Attached: 1554656774072.jpg (880x856, 133K)

>*whistles for magical horse*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*bushido code activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a ??®, gotta be"
>"??? , Nobu"
>follows bushido code along road
>guys in ?? ® suits appear
>"NANI? HAVE YOU NO HONOR!? GET THAT SAMURAI DOG!"
>"Iza, jinjou ni shobu!" YO HO HO YO HO YO HO HO YO HO
>dramatically slashes at attackers, lots of blood, katana durability at 5% cause you crossed blades countering more than three times
>"Mongols™ pretending to be ?? ®... Better go tell the shogun"
>autoruns back to castle
>"Daijoubu da, mondai nai. Just some Mongols™ posing as ??®" *holds up sara as proof*
>"Moshi moshi, samurai! Arigato desu!"
>"?? ???? Complete" *taiko drums* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>¥100 Received

BASED AS FUCK

No joke I stopped watching the trailer when I saw le YAAAS QUEEN katniss samurai

Can they fuck off with the bows atleast

Think it's just supposed to be grounded, no magic or whatever

bases

>No joke, I got so offended that I stopped watching because I was so shaken. Thank god my hugbox is here for to console me.