Kalimdor or eastern kingdoms?

kalimdor or eastern kingdoms?

Attached: OyvK3-sSNcGRm6suXQCPRdJRBKZ3Yxrt57n-xXYOHzI.jpg (1002x668, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0BEgRJ5wXmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kalimdor is way comfier

eastern kingdoms, kalimdor is trash comparatively

Eastern kingdoms Loved the woodlands and the architecture.

i always thought eastern was superior and then i suddenly realised kalimdor is the goat, even though there’s only one alliance zone in the entirety of kalimdor

Kalimdor, can't beat barrens and tanaris honestly

darkshore, ashenvale, the other one
thats 3 alliance right there man

Ashenvale in contested territory m8

based

Mulgore is great too

I prefer Eastern Kingdoms but westfall is a fresh cuck trap, darkshore has great exp/h

easter kingdoms simply because of STV and darkwood

darkwood = duskwood

What's on the other side of the planet anyway?

EK is half finished zones, volcano zones, and plague zones

Eastern Kingdom in general. Both are great and have gloomy areas.

what’s it like being this big of a brainlet

Eastern Kingdoms
Plagueland zombies
Take me hoooooooome
Azeroth roads

Kalimdor
Mountain ogres
Take me hooooooooome
this place fucking sucks

Feralas is a great and underappreciated zone

You tell me.

Kalimdor
Eastern Kingdoms feels too settled, Kalimdor has a real sense of adventure

>no u

Attached: FCE946A5-4295-4612-845E-7F705440838C.jpg (1024x1004, 305K)

Father Arun and Mother Shara
May the Titans dream fondly of you

Remember when the "Eastern Realms" was just "Azeroth"?

Eastern Kingdoms are perfect.
Kalimdor is literally Amerimutt nigger central.

eastern kingdoms but excluding all the faggy undead and blood elf zones

>perfect
Let's ignore everything around Blackrock and Lordaeron

Just ocean. Which is really stupid. They could've had unknown continents, new races, untold amounts of lore. But instead they were just like lolnope, nothing out there. Shit devs

>Yo what if we had a continent with like 5 desert zones and 6 elf ruins zones

fpbp

Really? When did they said that?

Why don't they call the "planet" something else instead of renaming the continent "Eastern Kingdoms"?

If you're alliance and are doing alchemy, you kinda have to do darkshore to get honored with Darnassus since thats the only place you can get alchemy training and recipes from 150-225

Kalimdor for comfy.

Eastern Kingdoms for zone variety.

AHEM
daily reminder that horde is for inbred mongoloids
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGER

Attached: rich pepe.jpg (182x276, 9K)

During Legion you get a part when you're in a Draenei spaceshit in orbit of Azeroth (not joking) and see it rotating around. Its just ocean and not a very big one either.

Even in Warcraft 2, they made it clear that Azeroth was just the human kingdom south of Khaz Modan. I've been replaying WC2 with the gog version and they mention it several times. The areas north of what's now known as the Kingdom of Stormwind always had the names they do now.

Yet despite all that, Alliance is still somehow full of faggier players.

Attached: 1501415831769.jpg (372x334, 71K)

>replay WC2
>mfw Stratholme

Attached: 1487809709689.png (200x200, 90K)

Not him but yeah, it's wierd because Blizz had been saying for years that all the places we've been is only one hemisphere of the planet and there's a whole other side we've never explored.

>nigger KFC -shit x40000
get better material

youtu.be/0BEgRJ5wXmM

Alliance has frogposters
by default you're inferior
no (You)

The other side is the land of the Diablos where the RNG loot mechanics come from.

this is the type of person who plays alliance. lmao

Attached: 1550507557929.png (888x894, 520K)

Yeah WC2 wasn't that great at representing the sheer size of cities/armies. Keep in mind that when Gul'Dan went to the Tomb of Sargeras and you had to kill him, he took half of the ENTIRE Horde with him.

On the other hand, if it was accurate to their real size then missions would be a massive slow siege that take forever.

You guys must be new here

Attached: frog.jpg (851x1067, 83K)

RELEASE THE FUCKING GAME BLIZZARD

NOT EVEN A BLUE UPDATE TODAY EVEN AFTER THE LEAKED BETA SHIT

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: IMG_1719.jpg (371x375, 17K)

>frogposter
Nah you are

kalimdor for questing
ek for dungeons

this

BASED

I spend the bulk of my 40s here every time

What the fuck, is it quicker to get to EK by going west instead of east?

The undead zones are maximum comfy though, much like all the human and dwarf areas.
Blackrock and Burning Steppes are the only shit areas.
Meanwhile Kalimdor has 0 good areas other than Mulgore, get fucked nigger mutt.

>To the right, you've got forests, highlands, tundra, plaguelands, moors, lochs, swamp, desert, and jungle
>To the left, you've got BIG TREES to the north, BIG ROCKS to the south, and jurassic park

Why'd they get to lazy with kalimdor? Desolace's only purpose was to be the shithole you had to traverse to reach maraudon and don't even get me started on Syphilis and it's no-quests

why are they called the eastern kingdoms

because azeroth was flat

Apparently yeah. This is the state of modern WoW

The Righty Kingdoms didn't sound as good

post vanilla, taking the zep to ek and starting in the blood elf zone was way better. plus you got to piss of sunwellfags.

swamp of sorrows has like 5 quests

>comfy
Nevermind, I'm replying to someone who uses meaningless buzzwords
Get back to me when you're not a pleb who can't appreciate Barrens, Feralas, Stonetalon, Un'goro etc. and stay in your normalfag zones

I don't want them to release it when it's not ready, but at least say something.

help me decide a class/race combo
>warrior/troll
>hunter/troll
>mage/troll
>priest/troll

Attached: 1555554849202.png (525x653, 41K)

Comfy is an actual word and not a meme you fucking shitslurper, get fucked.

>swamp of sorrows
heh, nice melee class you got there, shame if i were to spam -50% hit on it

Attached: marsh inkspewer.png (150x150, 11K)

>Comfy is an actual word and not a meme
It's both.

i made a troll warrior because i thought I'd be a ranged berserker like in WCII. you can imagine my disappointment.

I was using it in non meme way.
I find the zones extremely pleasant, relaxing and generally comfortable to be in.
I love pretty much entirety of EK except the volcanic trash that is burning steppes and niggarock mountain.

Eversong woods and the Ghostlands were so good. I remember when BC came out i spent so much time there. Two beautiful zones that contrast eachother well but also linked by an interesting story arc - lots of lore and so on to enjoy.
Then you've got Azuremyst isle which is just moths and ugly buildings, complemented by Bloodmyst isle which only serves to be a hideous reminder that your race's only contribution to azeroth has been to cause an ecological disaster just by showing up,

how the fuck do i find a torrent or link for WC3 (mac)? i’ve been searching for an hour and it seems close to nonexistent when i know for a fact blizzard released a modern installer and update for WC3 a year or so ago

I've always preferred EK. Better zones and in general it feels closer to civilization.

it truly was the goat of all time. kalimdor had great zones too, but fuck the 1-20 areas.

eastern kingdoms is better, but the WoW map is fucking shit. "Dude mountain ranges everywhere separating everything into distinct biomes"

Kalimdor
Un'Goro Crater will always be my favorite place, I just love dinosaurs
also I play alliance and don't play horde so you can imagine my depression seeing horde get all the cool dino zones

you're not wrong, but it's not that bad. it was kind of necessary to make them distinct for the sake of avoiding burnout. remember that in vanilla, you spent a lot more time in each zone.

Horde for underage pvpers who que dodge to play in unbalance matches

Alliance for health well rounded adults who win every bg and make it to grand marshal without dropping in rank due to good players and great paladins

>be holy paladin, the only max level spec
>someone tries to gank you
>rp walk away while healing yourself
truly the master class, you won't kill them but they sure as fuck won't kill you

might as well roll a dice, all those classes are good

fuck mages though

Not true. In Vanilla it was Alliance that had the reputation for being full of kids and shitters who wanted to "be the hero"
The switch didn't happen until Belfs came out and even then it was after several expansions

>que
nice spelling fagt

>que dodge
go back to mobas fag

>fagt
nice spelling dumy

Kalimdor, fuck alliance fags and fuck belfs(non sexually with an axe)

The Barrens. Home. At least it used to be, before Deathwing fucked it up.

You have to go back.