Fallout 4 is pretty fun so far

Fallout 4 is pretty fun so far.

Attached: 1555261852593.jpg (680x309, 117K)

it sucks bro

Just wait until you get past the loading screen.

Fun =/= good but yeah. Nu-Fallout is pretty fun.

It's a perfectly mediocre experience probably worth like 30-40euros. But it's a fucking garbage fallout game that's for fucking sure.

Eventually you hit the wall, you realize it is just explore>kill>loot>craft in a neverending incremental progression and you stop playing.

name a 3 better rpgs so I can stop having shit taste

Attached: voidy9kanbc11.jpg (512x508, 48K)

>sit back playing a game you enjoy having some fun
>because Yea Forums has infested your brain so deeply you feel guilty playing it, and it lingers in the back of your brain
>make a thread about FO4 possibly seeking some validation or a reason not to play it
>3 anons, probably a samefag, say you have shit taste
>your going to stop playing a game you enjoy because of anonymous online forum posters

Attached: 1518167357881.jpg (485x443, 32K)

oh so just all rpgs?

How? I tried it not that long ago and it just strips away all RPG elements in favor of Minecraft shit and a streamlined story. Explain to me how you're having fun with this shit, OP. I want to enjoy it, but I just am not.

Attached: 258.png (1114x1600, 549K)

Enjoy things

>rpg
That was your first mistake.

Divinity Original Sin 2
Fallout New Vegas
any S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Great, now I'm erect. What are you gonna do about this problem user?

pretty much this, just shooting shit is a blast, it has the best gunplay, the best weapon customization, and IRON MAN power armor is fucking fun as hell
everything I just said
F4's story and RPG elements are shit but you can have a good time just blowing shit up.

Explain to me how in the fuck can Fallout 4 be unironically fun?

Attached: 264.png (1114x1600, 394K)

>switch off game sound and ignore quests
>walk around exploring, shooting shit
>blast your favourite music or have some youtube videos in the background
>???
>profit.

I'm thinking of getting myself a Fallout 4 copy.

Is the mod community as good as New Vegas already? Is there a "Project Nevada" kind of overhaul already?

Can I play the game ropeplaying as a proper minuteman yet, or do I have to pretend to be some shit grunt for every single faction for some time?

Attached: 1491040898668.png (612x491, 98K)

Fallout 1,2, and 3

>Can I play the game ropeplaying as a proper minuteman yet, or do I have to pretend to be some shit grunt for every single faction for some time?
?????????
That was never a thing. You can avoid joining everyone but the minuteman if you want.

>you can have a good time just blowing shit up
But there's no destructability. For instance, a game like Red Faction is very fun to just quickly go into and start blowing shit up. Can't really say the same for Fallout.

>>blast your favourite music or have some youtube videos in the background
Maybe I'm too autistic, but I just can't do this in singleplayer games.

Attached: 1504532689864.jpg (88x88, 5K)

Or you can develop better taste so video game devs stop getting away with making absolute dogshit that retards like you lap up, encouraging the rest of the industry to not give a fuck anymore thanks to there always being sheep like you who will buy a terrible game anyway.

The enemies are very destructible. Shoot at the enemies.

have sex

Fallout 4 is not """""""terrible""""""""

>my tastes in video games are different and should be catered to! Companies should not cater to anyone else! I'm a manchild and should always get what I want
Fallout 4, whether you like it or not, is an objectively solid game in terms of its gameplay and functionality. Say what you want about its story but at least there's a game to be played unlike the movie bullshit that is usually churned out.

That alone doesn't justify putting in the time to download, install and mod that piece of shit of a game. You can have as much and more fun with FO3 and New Vegas.

Is this the comfy /supernatural/ thread?

It's an alright looter shooter. It's a terrible Fallout game.