2 > 1 > 3

2 > 1 > 3

Attached: ec1.png (3037x1947, 2.09M)

Seems good to me!

Recoded > *

2fm > 1fm > 1 > 2 > 3
3fm if it gets better with combat and adds super bosses might go 3fm > 1

For me it's 2 > 1 > BBS > 3

I'm playing 1.5 on proud level 1 and it's kicking my ass. I spent like 2 hours trying to beat those three motherfuckers on the island.
Also why the flipping fuck is Guard and HP Scan locked behind leveling up? I have to play the hole game not knowing how much damage my shit is doing? How am I going to learn type effectiveness?

Shit > 2 > 1 > 3

ah
huh-ha
this is it

2>3>1

KH1'S LVL1 mode is really underdeveloped. Most fights are won by exploiting the damage boost you get on summons. KH2's is much more fun.

I kinda wanna skip to Chain 'o' Memories but the catharsis... it was so good...
btw how is BBS's Crit level 1? never played that game. People talked about it a lot when PPSSPP was popular but now it's nothing

>How is BBS's critical mode
You're gonna have a bad time, friend. Your movement options and combat potential are so limited In that game. If you haven't played it already I'd play on Critical first. I like BBS but it's one of my least favorites because the game doesn't feel nearly as good to play as even KH1, which has way more quick and snappy combat despite being a pretty early action RPG.

okay, i believe you!

Btw this was in response to the question
>How is BBS's crit lvl1
I left out the lvl1 part. Regular crit is decent, like i said.

Okay, sounds good. How about DDD? You have to unlock Critical in that game, so I'm not sure how I should approach it. Anons told me not to use the balloon spell.

hoo
hah
here
come on

don't give up
come along

this should help
there

HEEL

If you like BBS you'll probably like DDD. And yeah, Balloon is OP but if you wanna use it go ahead. The problem is you can load up your deck with like 3 ballon spells at a time and spam the hell out of bosses with very little skill involved. I think that's the main problem with BBS and DDD, when you beat a boss you usually don't feel like it's because of skill on your part but rather because of the command deck you've built up. The base keyblade combos aren't particularly good, so command deck is more important. I'd never advise someone not to play them though, I had some fun with all of the KH games in different ways.

DICK FREEZE

2FM >>>>>> KH1.
The rest of the series is shit.

Attached: this_hurts_the_osakafag.jpg (512x512, 68K)

make your own game

I really wish they would patch out the cheese strats in the PS3/PS4 ports. I feel like the games are held back for everyone by being aimed squarely at casuals. KH3 kinda proved that.

thundurr