cityofheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=vX3A8OFgMBo
youtube.com/watch?v=qDSyHmLG-oA
nola.com/news/2009/07/loyola_university_professor_be.html
score.savecoh.com/
score.savecoh.com/account/
youtube.com/watch?v=clhtUcL3kw8&t=52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do we know the xml for the test server yet?

WHERES THE SERVER FUCKLEY?!

Can't lower the chest past "D" so I can't make a flat chested magical girl, and a lot of options are limited in making really fancy girly outfits, but I tried my best

Attached: bright.png (921x637, 593K)

less than an hour

>459161859
I could personally never forgive him despite doing what he's doing now. Hiding this away for years and only deciding to release it the moment someone comes after your life rather than out of empathy for the community is pretty bad

>can't figure out for the life of me what to play as
>test server approaching
FUCK

POST THE UPDATE YOU FUCKS

Attached: Xnq8Myo.png (950x616, 90K)

Wait. I heard what happened about the secret SCoRE server the other day but have been out of the loop. Did they release the actual data so other private servers could go up?

lets have tea and then maybe i bully you for being a chestlet

Attached: neckromancer.png (652x686, 563K)

Can you crossdress in CoH?

Make a brute. you won't regret it

As stated before, Leo and any member of COHTitan will never hold a moderation or administrative role in the community ever again.

!!!GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!
discord.gg/vh2kVU
!!!GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!

just be aware this isn't the full private server, its the test server using Leo's everything and basically is for the coders to test this thing out

user, you now have all the time in the world to play any character you wish. There is no rush

>over 6 months for large stable servers

JUST

Yeah pretty much a liquid Johann Kraus.

Attached: Johann_Kraus_002.jpg (262x500, 20K)

>mfw CoX comes back to life out of fucking nowhere

Attached: whats happening.png (400x400, 14K)

SOON

Attached: Kamina.png (1276x946, 967K)

Is the data on cripplechan combined with the server source all that's needed for people to get their own shit up?

YEAH BUT WHAT KIND OF BRUTE THO

Attached: Untitled-4.jpg (800x900, 265K)

Is it possible to save your character that you made or will you have to remake it from scratch when the server starts? I closed the game during the tutorial and can't seem to get my character back. He wasn't difficult to make mind you I was just wondering.

he had 6 years to do that, he were THERE, AT THE FORUM OF FUCKING SEGS, AT THE FORUM OF TITAN NETWORK, watching people basically doing fucking useless work, because he had EVERYTHING to set up the fucking server. He was there, he was active member, and he spread lies all this time, while getting his powertripping boner out of his cult following. Maybe fucking redditor who jumped on the news 3 hours ago might forgive him, but retired and active members of tn - NEVER.

yes, id's habbeding

>set up the test server
So I'm setting up my own server to play on or do these pajeets not know how to speak English?

that's neat, looks almost like a statue come alive

Just remember his first act was to insist he's never giving out the code and his server will continue and went into hiding.

His second one was to try and cool stuff down by speaking to Journos, playing the victim and giving a list of excuses as to why he can't release the code.

This was his last resort because his reputation got too damaged and now he's trying to fix it. This wasn't his first response.

HOLY SHIT! THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I!

youtube.com/watch?v=gNIC4QdnAkI

Everything and I mean quite literally everything is on the discord server.

Based Aniki.

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (1145x900, 551K)

the data is version-mismatched with the source code right now. People are working to rectify that now.

Thanks for all the names in the last thread anons. I mixed your feedback together and ended up going with Commander T.Z.A.R [Tyrannical Zealotic Artful Robot!]

Attached: CommanderTZAR.png (454x725, 446K)

I'm a bit behind but how involved WAS CoH Titan, I know there was a lot of posts where they denied the private server and made out people who claimed there was as trolls and conspiracy theorists, but did they actually know about the server or were they fooled into thinking there wasn't and were just doing Leo's dirty work unwillingly?

Is there a download link?

Attached: 1534676121630.jpg (1370x1236, 170K)

fucking HUGE

You won't be able to "play" on the test server, so don't worry about what you make

this guy IS the law

Attached: 1540486127291.png (657x684, 259K)

Is there any way to unfuck the resolution in Titan Icon?

Shut the fuck up bootlicker. You want to throat the guy then do it in private.

They didn't just know about the server. They were playing on it.

>set up FOR the test server
you just don't know how to read.

Attached: 1462059601172.png (720x644, 45K)

I don't think he realized people would feel so...betrayed by the news.

I don't know what to say, user.
1. He's doing everything in his power to get the code onto the servers.
2. He's stayed up for almost 28 hours straight to get the damned server to compile and run.
3. He's purging his own servers to accomodate for our own authentication servers.
4. Him and the other coderbase are moving like meth addicts to get this functional.
Leandro is a necessity, and I know all too well the pain of ostracization. I have effectively done my best to make sure he and his ilk will never be in a position of authority again.
He can have his private server once we have ours.

Its the test server, your character will probably be wiped soon anyways.

>Backflip
Nice, found my henshin.

We are Brothers. Can you feel it?
Bravery is the final hope
Instead of spouting out a bunch of words...
Let’s show each other our courage
We are Brothers. Let’s get together
We want to protect both the universe and the Earth
If you're fighting for the same cause
Then you're also one of us

Attached: popdance.gif (246x208, 747K)

reminder that mods//jannies were part of the server, blending in as trips or anons. harping leandro, server getting done, blah blah. the server and stuff is great but reminder to becareful signing up, entering discord, even caring what certain people defend on here.

I was going to make some retarded leggy guy and call him Jim Speed but the temptation to make a cute magical girl is rising

Guys, give Leandro a break.

lightning/shield for double porting fun

Like all the admins?

reminds me a bit of Reichsman for some reason

Attached: Reichsman1.jpg (301x600, 60K)

If any of my moderators are admins are confirmed to be from the private server with tangible proof I will personally fucking nuke them.

Attached: file.png (207x253, 59K)

titus... get the cross

Attached: cent.png (533x820, 492K)

Nice lol

This is what I keep hearing, but being "that guy" who is playing the designated winning combo kind of feels silly. There's also new power sets with newer animations like titan weapons.

I will repeat myself once again, why does she wear the mask

it says you're a heretic DEUS VULT

Paragon Chat lads, who is your current waifu that you see?

Attached: candy.png (492x430, 451K)

You're not playing the winning combo with that powerset.
Fire/Fire scrappers/brutes/tankers are '''that''' set.

WHERE MY ARACHNOS BROS AT

Attached: Screenshot (1509).png (424x580, 372K)

This.

Watch your backs anons. These people are niggers of the blackest variety.

Fire/Rad corruptor is fool proof, in fact an 8-man team of those could get server first 50 in a day

Its really weird seeing something good happening for a change, thanks for the work man.

Attached: 1458250205701.gif (500x300, 352K)

Unironically cool. Great job

How do I play this bideo baemo again, I have a desperate need

real answer, I didn't really like many of the face options so I just covered that shit up with the fanciest looking mask I could find

backstory reason? idk.. its magic or some shit

meme reason,, because no one cared who she was until she put on the mask

FOR THE 13TH

That's a big boy

How to I get to Atlas Park? I made a villain and I don't know how to teleport in Paragon Chat

Attached: 1508175888686.png (485x443, 22K)

so any anons play around right before shutdown?

can someone verify whether Wind Control was always just an asset flip of Ice Control or not? Because the character creation seems to have a bunch like that

Attached: wat.jpg (1914x768, 342K)

BROS IS THE SERVER UP?
IM ON THE ROAD RIGHT NOW REEEE

hmmmmmmmmm I should make a crusader and / or a Spanish inquisition dude

Attached: 1469036509677.png (657x527, 168K)

If I took it off, would she die?

press 0

/mapmove 1
or /movemap 1
I forget

>do Leviathan SF with one of these on test server when crabs and fortunata's came out
>fucker just decimates everything in sight
>immediately regret making my widow
I don't know how they do it, but these guys do some serious damage as tanks

she would be extremely ugly

the best

What is everyone's thoughts on minimalist designs?

Attached: villain.jpg (460x1061, 68K)

That should be his battlecry

Make an inquisitor. Crusaders are a bit too played out right now

Wind Control wasn't full implemented in the game at shutdown, it's likely it used the Ice Control animations as placeholders. I think Savage Melee uses a few Electric Melee animations as placeholders as well.

If time was of the essence, why do all that and not just start with 1:1 mirror, with some cosmetic tweaks and cleaning. Everything was fully functional for last few years at least.

It works fine in that case, you're the most common villain of all.
A fucking white male

shit tier

So how do I go about logging in, creating my character, and joining the server?

Do it my guy. Cant wait to see him in play

Motherfucker we've waited SIX fucking years with small rays of hope here and there in the form of similar games. Most of us never thought this day would ever come. 6 months? That's small time for the knowledge that we're finally going home.

Attached: 1522561206770.gif (200x150, 650K)

I think if they're unique, they can be iconic and easily recognizable.

Attached: hero.png (293x547, 229K)

They can be good, though perhaps give a bit more contrast to those eyes so they stand out a bit more and add a little pull to that design, while staying minimal

pretty boring desu, only acceptable if you're playing as Pepsiman

it would be extremely [MEME REDACTED VIA ARTICLE 13. CONSULT LOCAL LICENSING AGENCY]

Wind Control didn't have any proper animations so Paragon Chat just used placeholder animations. Same with Savage Melee, the flurry of swipes has glowing yellow arms mixed into the animation, which is an animation from Flurry in the Superspeed power pool. I think wind control is so far away that they had nothing but placeholder animations to give the rest of the team an example on how it will look, while Savage Melee had early renditions prepared but never made official. Psionic Melee's animations seem pretty finished, though.

leandro encyclopedia dramatica when?

Snake man villain or big titty hypnotist villain?

Attached: 185.png (600x600, 422K)

Hypnotits

>Make an inquisitor.
I will if they have the right kind of hat. without the right hat the rest of the costume is pointless

He only acted in the communities best interests when there was a gun almost pointed at his head. Fuck'im

Playing as the Crab Spider was my shit, I wanted to make a Bane Spider but never got around to it, I only really got into the meat of Arachnos right before shutdown so I'm eager to finish what I started. Fun times.

Big titty snake man

Tried making Deku, just not happening. can't get the lower legs, boots, and collar right.

Attached: deku costume.png (216x573, 83K)

ah ok that makes sense thank you

both

rip eu memes

good

>big titty hypnotist
diddies :DDD

Attached: 1473825139764.jpg (493x533, 34K)

Adding onto this, almost all powersets are viable, and as long as you're having fun you're playing the winning combo

Thats the thing. I'll be playing with people who have actually really been playing for 6 years but pretending not to.

Some of them may have been my old CoH friends, who I still kept in contact with, who chose not to invite me.

There'll be some trust issues.

did they fix the false positives on Tequilla yet?

If you want to make things harder on everyone keep revaldiating the files using Tequila

Attached: d89173a688c5a5c4278ab26fa9e41e067d77209b9be8c400194f08cb8495ac14.png (436x563, 489K)

Why hasn't anyone tried to create a modern capeshit game where you can create your own hero? OC Superheroes are fucking great

Attached: 1482509959629.jpg (251x251, 14K)

Because while we have the source code, we're still missing entity binaries. The entire reason we're pass-throughing to his server is to get those binaries as well as to stress test.
We couldn't do a 1:1 because the code two days ago was being scrubbed.
Yesterday it was about optimization )getting code to work on 2012+ software and hardware) and now its about getting passthroughs and stability. Trust me, we are definitely working on this.

However, he has no excuse to explain why this WASNT done. He is effectively working with a gun to his head, and I honestly have to thank you and the 8's for it. You did good work, even if it was dirty.

Attached: DickKickem.png (960x592, 587K)

What's the Billy Harrington class?

Who knows. With the rise of Marvel movies you would think they would be everywhere.

dconline was good

Because the AAA games industry doesn't recognize super hero games as a genre. Instead they are a way to exploit an intellectual property. Just look at Injustice.

>sidekick simulator
no!

Honestly been wondering this since the game shut down. Why did nobody else try to adapt the idea to singleplayer?

does this game let me be a dr doom ripoff? Heroes need villains right

Attached: 1533516220027.jpg (438x397, 35K)

Tanker

no it wasn't

how do you guys feel about a witchdoctor/warlock

REMINDER
THE TEST SERVER THATS GOING UP TONIGHT WILL NOT FEATURE CHARACTER TRANSFER, NEITHER FROM PARAGON CHAT, NOR TO THE MAIN SERVER

>invalid name
well fuck you,guess im going with the original Duki nuki name

Tanker

>Battlecry not "It's time to chew ass."
Good otherwise, though

Yup
It's got both Hero and Villain content

Yes you can be a villian. I think you can even be a dr doom clone

You can be a villain yes, there's also PvP

Yep. Marvel even sued CoH as the costume creator was so good that many people were ripping off their fave heroes.

Attached: cityofvillains.jpg (1600x1200, 540K)

jews want their dc marvel movies to make money thats why. why do you think its only the same dumb boring cape shit heroes in the movies and games? making your own is way cooler than batman or spiderman and the corps know it

marvel actually tried to sue ncsoft because it was so easy to recreate marvel characters, making a ripoff of any existing character is pretty easy.

RP community when?

JUST COPY PASTE COSTUME FILES user
YOU DO HAVE FILES, RIGHT?

as soon as private servers pop up

I'm going to make a straight-up Shadow knock-off and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Sup LGR

can i still transfer a costume though? or that what you meant by character transfer?

>It's time to chew ass
>not "Why cant I hold more than two guns!?"

and then it turned out Marvel was making a lot of those characters themselves

time to get the gang back together boys

Attached: 1531125065667.jpg (1280x2002, 539K)

I wanted to make a Hitler from a Dimension where he was cartoonishly evil and got thrown in a more modern and serious universe. The guy is an idiot that planned bombing some Jewish place of worship only to get arrested for looking like Hitler. He somehow manages to amass a small army of /pol/-tards to control and carry out his cartoonishly plans but he also has a super-man level neo-nazi under his command which makes him an actual threat

Attached: 1494993358828.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

Paragon chat was always an RP community.

>getting excited for a private MMO server
>thinking it wont have autistic drama surrounding the people run it that will lead to its eventual demise

ah to be young and naive

My powers don't show up on Paragon Chat, and a lot of stuff is blanked out, is it a bug? Should I reinstall?

Attached: 1545542793661.jpg (1620x2160, 625K)

Yea Forumsscape is a modern marvel, I'm sure this will be fine too

>when he wears the Captain America suit in the Oval Office admiring his collection
pure kino

Sounds like Mastermind is the class for you. You can control a bunch of minions and one of the power options is street thugs. You get a power that summons like 10 dudes at once to start causing havoc

paragonwiki.com/wiki/Reichsman
paragonwiki.com/wiki/Amerika_Korps
paragonwiki.com/wiki/5th_Column
We got you covered famalam.

yeah you can still do it like no character transfer means, lets say you get to level 5 before the test server is done, and then the new server pops up next week, youll have to start over with a new character

Attached: 1471915325337.png (477x640, 237K)

>Trying to download tequila
>It seems a thousand other people are doing the same, because the shit slowed to a crawl
fuck me

You cant use powers in ParagonChat besides Super Speed Super Jump and teleport

if you mean those powers then I don't know, they should be under the "Powers" tab on your bar

paragon chat is just character creation and running around empty maps with travel powers, there's nothing else.

I told my friend about these developments and he asked me why people are excited and that "CoH looked awful". Should I respect his difference of opinion and let it go or block him entirely?

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 25K)

this is whats happening right now to us

paragon chat has no powers its a glorified chatroom

i did it back in 2005 and I'm doing it again

Attached: shadman.jpg (741x755, 65K)

Im going to make a twitch thot that has summon thugs so she can call her white knights and stream mods to do her crimes for her.

Why is that booty showing up in every thread? It's not that I'm mad, just curious.

taken from the discord
>1.) Download and install the Tequila client from the Titan network or the magnet link. cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12479.0 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:606490b92fc35d249abff9f00360302d0552e735&dn=coh

Both

I know that, but the travel powers don't even show up. The powers tab is just a blank window

He's making fun our weight?

>Want to play Paragon chat
>Need an account
>500 server error

Attached: sad.jpg (289x276, 27K)

We don't give a fuck, I think at this point I just wanna log in, blast a Hellion with energy blasts, and I'll be fine again.

respect his difference of opinion but secretly think slightly less of him as a person

Made him red because of mutation and gave him titan weapons.

Attached: 316942156469219742196794912.png (623x1217, 759K)

People sometimes deserve respect, stupid opinions do not.

Respect it. No one who likes CoH likes it for the gameplay. They like it for the character creator and the community, which the latter will not at all be the same in today's internet era.

It sucks but it's the truth. Same reason why WoW is garbage now.

That's actually a really funny idea. All you need to do then is have them randomly say things like "Send feet pix pls."

tfw has a super-hero universe in my head that I daydream about and now I can bring some of those ideas to life never making the me version of that universe tho

maybe accept that people have different taste even those who are our friends?

Respect it, its an old ass game. Released in 2004, closed in 2012. Of course its behind the times.

cringe

Maybe but he is an avid player of FFXIV if you want a clearer picture of the man.

What a fag

Can't figure out how to get a mask or a head looking anywhere close to a moth.

Attached: doc infinity.jpg (600x845, 292K)

is there a dump somewhere telling how to get this all set up once the server goes live?

Weird. I thought he just hated MMOs but now i have no idea what to think of him.

Attached: moron_face_soon_to_be_party_mask.png (459x752, 367K)

Same.
Except what's stopping me is that there's no good costume parts for my self-insert.
Nobody would know who it was anyway.

always tits

why be sour about those who you call friends? i understand venting fustration but the clear a pciture of something on a image board is so silly.

when the game launches on private just show him, let him try but if he doesnt like it, that's okay.

There is a CoH discord posted, the updates channel should tell you when the test server is live

Why make Hitler when we already have literal goosestepping nazis and their available costumes for heroes and villains

I appreciate your mature and reasoned response to this question. Sadly I am a petty and immature person. I'm just going to settle on calling him a dumbass with bad opinions and moving on.

Yeah, window control was hardly anything beyond some design docs and icon designs. no animations or power info

>Look at the voice chat alone in the CoH discord

Jesus christ, when this server goes up it's gonna crash and burn in 5 minutes tops due tot he sheer outpouring. Glad its just the test server. It'll probably be impossible to get on all day.

FOR THOSE THAT NEED TEQUILA STILL USE THE MAGNET LINK cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12479.0 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:606490b92fc35d249abff9f00360302d0552e735&dn=coh

>Can't lower the chest past "D"
Art team was based

It was a running fad to play huges in miniskirts and pigtails.

Never got a chance to play it. What's the best way to make a Sandman character?

Attached: Sandman.jpg (666x1000, 87K)

youre fine for doing that too, its what friends do.

Nice

Attached: smiling Avitus.jpg (174x191, 50K)

fire melee is worse than super strength

Don't piss off them birds

Attached: birbu.png (501x769, 330K)

full team of fire/rad controllers is even more overpowered

how can a coder help on the server building process?

Then they'd have names like Ordinary Schoolgirl or Kawaii Girl and shit.

that outfit is entirely within the realm of possibility if that's what you're asking. Can even choose pistols or a rifle as your powerset

Because vidya post 2007 is a corporate shithole.
If it isnt some rising trend like battle royale or MOBAS 5 years ago then investors don't care.
>investors now decide what games are made
Yes, they are fucking idiots for not going after cape trends.

ITS UP! VALADITE THE FILES ON TEQUILA AND PLAY

Attached: 1524420991584.jpg (1080x1080, 161K)

Attached: 51e.png (500x379, 138K)

Join the discord and ask to help.

Aw whit, I forgot all about dual blades. That was a fun set

how? do i play it through paragon chat?

smoke screening, we aint getting shit

fag
people like you are why leandro did not share this with the public 6 years ago

To what effectiveness can I put people to sleep?

discord.gg/9VF6NJ join the discord and they'll probably put you to work

ATTENTION
DO NOT TRUST INNOCULOUS
HE IS JUST AS POWER HUNGRY AND MANIPULATIVE AS LEO
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY WITHOUT HIS EXPLICIT PERMISSION OR HE DISLIKES YOU IN THE DISCORD
DO NOT JOIN

you'd need to play a character without a gun

Hey folks, can i edit a paragon chat costume?
And if i have the costume files saved, how do i import them to another character?

Attached: unknown.png (1268x676, 680K)

Leo named the server after Bree, lmao

VILLAINS SOUND OFF

Attached: fRBaotF.png (451x677, 379K)

take your pick on what sounds fun cityofheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Sleep

i dont get it

characters with a science origin get a tranq dart as a starting ability.

When the test server goes up, how will we play it? I don't really understand

B-but I'm already in the Discord?!!? WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW BROS???

This fucking Leo nigger still trying to make the ladies moist. Fucking mad lad.

Attached: 194841F18DDE480890F4125F86BB4308.jpg (568x551, 285K)

With the amount of damage control Leandro is going through I don't think he would be foolish enough to try to screw people over

Dude the whole community has always been a cliquey shitshow of literally the most power-tripping nobodies on the internet. No matter who runs the server it's going to be laden with drama and other bullshit.

Just try to keep your nose down and stay unnoticed.

Bree is some massivelyop writer who leo is using as an excuse to save face and pretend it wasn't the death threats/doxxing that caused him to drop all the source. He says bree is the main reason he dropped it all in the first place so he's just black knighting.

hes actually falseflagging

This is your chance to get him to break through the normalfag barrier.
Ill bet you if you ask him why it looks awful he will just say muh graphics and thats it.
Tell him he can be cawadootyman or halodude. If being creative and unique doesn't entice him then make fun of him for probably being excited for COD #43.
Ask him if he hates fun.

post toku heroes

Attached: jbmXnCt.png (414x701, 346K)

Attached: 1513058550174.png (665x574, 250K)

So is the server gonna just show up in Tequila?

Attached: 1527658728336.png (314x699, 317K)

We have our eyes on you, bootlicker.

If you want guns and putting people to sleep, you could play a defender and use dual pistols with the psychic epic pool that would get you dominate and mass hypnosis

>he named the server Bree
>the vidya journo who admitted to playing on his server but says she forgot all about it
again, get servers up and get them as far away from this mess as possible

Fuck off COH was the only game I could do crazy shit like "herding" with my tanker. It's an MMO that doesn't rely on the holy trinity of dps/tank/heals. The gameplay was and still is great.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (751x897, 93K)

I think you'll need to relaunch Tequila when it goes live

Yeah no shit. And she is an admin in Innocuous discord. This shit just fucking reeks. I'll play it but I won't join this cocksucker clique bullshit.

Check cripplechan they want to dox you

Ignore the retard

hero posting is to wash out messages like this

please dont ignore

You cant keep your nose down if you join the discord. Im just giving you all a warning, do not let him get any info on you outside of the server itself or he'll ban you for leo.

KAGE EDGE SHADOW DARK'NESS OF THE NINJA CLANS

Attached: edge.png (410x742, 326K)

>And she is an admin in Innocuous discord
no she isn't

maybe dark miasma/dual pistols/psychic. you'll get some fear, some holds, and that big AoE sleep

No brain Meg main?

>All these Toku and Sentai charas
Dual pistols police bot you're rad as hell too. I just can't escape from making OC toku heroes.
youtube.com/watch?v=vX3A8OFgMBo

Put your trip back on bootlicker

Finally a "coming home" thread that's actually about a good game and not the fucking shitheap that was Vanilla WoW

So at this point we should start talking about what will make the ideal private server.
Coming from Nostalrius I can tell you that anti cheats are an absolute must. And obviously faith that it won't just get taken down on a whim.

Attached: GoingHome.png (430x671, 349K)

big think

Attached: Screenshot (209).png (275x807, 76K)

How do I join? Through Paragon Chat?

Why would you ever want to escape
I hope we flood the test server with stylish bright colors to off-set the villians and their dastardly muted greys and blacks!

I have no idea what's going on, but I like it.

Just fucking stop stirring unnecessary drama.

I just want to punch and kick bad guys with speed and style.

Attached: 1544499470907.webm (768x432, 2.91M)

>spend 30+ minutes on a hero
>have to close client
>open it again hero is gone
Am I doing something wrong? how are people saving?

Attached: 1461340666979.jpg (3264x2448, 758K)

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW DON'T LEAK THE DISCORD

Serious? Are you bootlicker or a lackey?
Oh and just so you know that I know, Bree doesn't use the name Bree on Discord. Try again you fucking fag.

>People don't believe me when I say that healers are useless and literally every other Defender set is better
Back me up here. Fuck Empathy.

>bree
>admin of the discord
innos literally raging about games journalists in the moderation channels, I'm certain she has less of a chance than leo

Innocuous and anons have been posting invites in pretty much every thread today and yesterday

if you have to ask, this game is too complex
theres a save button for the costume section you tard

There is a save button user. You need to save and load shit. Nothing saves automatically.

hope no one here uses their actual emails or names/old names/pass when signing up to some shady forum or private server

Click save.

R8

Attached: villain.png (998x561, 498K)

you're right, she doesn't

Attached: Screenshot (210).png (564x144, 24K)

stop falseflagging, its a public server dumbfuck

Is this game any good?

>literal tranny is the voice channel
amazing

Her name in discord is "breetoplay"

I made a thing

Attached: greaser.jpg (1335x791, 116K)

would've maybe been generic'd back during NCSoft days/10

I just hit the Next button on the last screen, enter the tutorial, then quit to Character Select and my character is in the slot.

>battle cry isn't RING A DING DING

0/10

Attached: Zaver.png (366x510, 218K)

Her name is literally breetoplay
I'm only a little bit upset.

Attached: 1513352247752.png (736x711, 353K)

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*finger guns*

Alright. Sounds good. Wish me luck in not fucking it up.

Please don't let Bree be admin of anything, I trust you man

Fuck Empathy, except...

Empaths that actually took and used Fortitude, Recovery/Regen Aura, and Adrenaline Boost. Healsluts can piss off

Someone redpill me on Innocuous, who is he and can he be trusted?

>Healsluts can piss off

Attached: 1458596714626.gif (500x270, 490K)

So where do I sign up and download this shit

SERVER WHEN?!? LEOS LIFE LITTERALY DEPENDS ON IT

Attached: Zoomer.gif (507x269, 1.6M)

Rate my new stalker. He's a work in progress

Attached: SneakyBeaky.jpg (1535x824, 533K)

GUYS I'M LITTERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN COH. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HEROES AND VILLAINS SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOtIC THAT IF I ROLL DEFENDER I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, AURA OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

oh dude I'm just playing comfy city of heroes haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. ATLAS PARK? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- PARK.
PARAGON CITY? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED CITY.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACITCALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: gdnb2rz.png (482x550, 436K)

I thought Leo was gay. why's he trying to get that puss?

A Tripfag whos Admin of the discord currently. Hes part of the group setting up the test server.

>sneaky beaky

Good.

Attached: 1546062874609.jpg (1280x720, 414K)

cute birb

Attached: red mage.png (843x810, 981K)

If any of you are from virtue, you may know me as @Artificial Intel.
I am the headmin of the discord server. I currently have Yea Forums gold and have had it since 2004, even once got my dick sucked by moot.
As it stands I have over three hundred confirmed Warburg kills and sixty badge accomodations.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDSyHmLG-oA

We don't need you healslut, we have buffbois

>can he be trusted
never trust tripfags

A HA HA HA HA HA! IT'S A CLOWN WORLD IN PARAGON CITY! LAUGH IT UP MY NAUGHTY FRIEND OH HEE HEE HEE HEE HO HO!!!!!!

Attached: societyman.jpg (745x937, 142K)

>that character
Je suis monte.

I'm not creative with words :^(

I hope none of you expected to play in a server run by Innoc, hes going to make it absolutely totalitarian and impossible to join.
Ive been in a server with him for a few years and hes always whining to admins that he doesnt trust random people joining and wants to monitor them.

We need literally anyone else to host a server besides him and his fuckbuddies or itll be another exclusive invite only server. You have been warned.

I never played City of Heroes, should I whenever this happens?

Really hoping all the newfags that swarmed here during the 2016 election don't start spewing Yea Forums culture all over the server. CoX was reknowned for it's amazing community and I don't want the cancer of this place ruining that.

Reminds me of Olcadan

Attached: Angry Boss.png (451x657, 430K)

Top kek

He's the admin of CoH and yes he can be trusted since he himself has said that he's not letting Leo or anyone else from Titan fourms be in control or near anything

Sorry, but buffsluts are far more attractive in CoX. Chances are everyone at the endgame is sourcing their own heals and damage resistance, or debuffing and locking down enemies so bad they never get hit. Buffsluts can help people recharge their skills much faster or do more damage, which is far more useful.

i swear this pasta won't ever get old
neat birb

CoH has a chat filter. Half of /pol/chan culture is saying nigger.

>constant hehehe
>no honhonhon
faggot

meant for

GIGA

>only sixty badges
scrub

if you don't have nostalgia for it it's going to feel dated as fuck but the character creator is so top tier its worth it for that alone.

>Ive been in a server with him for a few years and hes always whining to admins that he doesnt trust random people joining and wants to monitor them.
I know who this is.
REEEE WHITENAMES GET OUT

fuck good point

How do I access the server from Tequila?

Never played that game before.
Wanna try a villain MM with Merc and Traps, see if I can play it like a semi-tactical and solo as most shit as possible.

Attached: Aryanne.jpg (666x836, 53K)

o-ok~ now give me a minmaxed buffboi build

Attached: 1459572442927.gif (600x313, 860K)

nola.com/news/2009/07/loyola_university_professor_be.html

today i will remind them

don't worry user, lets see a kin controller heal you through Soul Storm in STF

so I guess the test server will just be through paragon chat?

Attached: 7o6sdx.png (390x835, 531K)

Never played this game, but people talk so much about it, and it's literally impossible that it can be this good, can it? Anyway, how hard would it be for a complete newfag when it comes to MMOs to jump in and have fun in the private server?

Attached: restless.gif (380x496, 2.56M)

Heres your proof folks.

LET ME IN

You've honked at me for the last time

Attached: clownman.jpg (839x917, 93K)

I see, thanks.

>no power that makes clones of yourself
:(

I wasn't very active towards the end because I'm a massive jew and didn't want to pay but got assblasted over being locked out of IOs,
Hows bioarmor work? It looks like regen based with defense and res to different things?

>Time for your medicine
Should have made him green and purple

I want to donate to Innocuous and the efforts he is going to in hosting a server for all of us. Where can I donate?

RISE
THE
FUCK
UP

to my understanding is supposed to be a separate option in tequila

During the test server they want as many people to team up as soon as possible to avoid server crashes. It's 100% gonna crash regardless but teaming up will reduce the strain

What origin you should go for an alien like superman?

Attached: 1467150242449.gif (480x270, 299K)

What's a good Jack of All Trades build?

I hope the servers are ready for some society living

Great question. I too would like to donate, fellow user. Where can we donate?

The server that's going up imminently? Pretty hard. A normal private server that will go up once the client is streamlined and the data is made compatible? Probably pretty easy.

I never played COH but let me ask you a question, is the character creator good?
In particular, is it possible to create, for lack of a better word, spirit type characters? Kind of like Nazgul from LOTR, invisible to the naked eye but have physical presence.

Natural

Nowhere.
>He does it for free.

Attached: file.png (833x108, 34K)

???

Attached: 1536223508763.jpg (1024x1004, 291K)

I tell everyone the character creator is where it shines. Way more options than literally any game out there
>WoW lets you choose from 5 different face types
>XIV same but you can choose the skin color
>CoH lets you choose your head size, jaw, brow, eye, and much more along with different faces, different facial hair, you can choose masks if you want, the options are fucking endless

Natural

like most of the pay locked stuff it was high tier. had nice damage potential

As far as I can tell it's an updated regen. I'm interested, but there's no little info about it I'm worried.

Not without modding the fuck out of your character

LETS GO

Attached: villians.png (557x777, 572K)

There's an entire stealth archetype who spends most of the game 90% transparent

I SAID WHAT ORIGIN FOR AN ALIEN SUPERMAN

Attached: 1540176098373.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Yeah. You can make your skin colour pitch black and then put a black hood on and you won't see any features.

All Yea Forums users should have a clown alternate costume that we can identify each other by

Attached: 1554896514769.jpg (242x200, 7K)

>CoH had a character creator with sliders in 2004

I downloaded Paragon Chat, but it says I need Directx 8 or newer to play, but I have Directx 11

Oh fuck he's a janny

So you will be adding donations later once this all blows over. Stop fucking lying to us.

LIKE UHHH UHHH HUHHHHH NATURAL FUCK

Attached: 1541743128772.png (658x543, 606K)

superman got his powers from the sun so I would say Natural

Natural

literally nothing comes close
Especially to gameplay
compare a WoW tank to a CoH tank
holy shit

where is your hotpocket fund

a lot of auras on it

in mids real quick my regen was insane, plus 80% smash/lethal res ez
I'm very curious. Although I want to do a control class because those are more unique to this game

Direct heals still have their place when everyone's still running Training and early Dual Origin enhancements (if you could comfortably afford them). By the time direct healing falls off they're already onto the two Auras, having the entire group covered in Fortitude and hitting a dude or two with AB. Fortitude is a good solid counter to Nemesis Vengance shenanigins.

don't forget the crazy amount of power combinations. I've never seen as much variety for specs in another mmo

Where my robros at

Attached: JYwkhoe.png (553x905, 536K)

City of Heroes doesn't have hybrid archetypes. You'll never be a jack of all trades.

I thought it was because Russel Crowe gave him the seed of all the males on Planet Krypton?

>2004
>caped crusaders versus black and red edgelords
>2019
>tokusentai vs clowns

Attached: 1542666483513.png (320x320, 246K)

Kheldians

Actually I'm really liking the idea and I don't want to fuck this up. How do I go about minmaxing it?

Attached: 156348965.gif (446x264, 39K)

>what is a Kheldian

Meh, alot of them are reskins really

Epic ATs are explicitly hybrids

this, Kheldians and Warshades could be regular dps, ranged dps, or tanks

There really is no sating you is there.
I need to put this in perspective for you.
People in this community are literally GIVING us servers. Physical servers. Everything that could possibly be bought has been given to us. Everything that can possibly be maintained is going to be maintained.
I cannot see the future. Things may happen. Emergencys may occur. I am absolutely, utterly not interested in profiting off of City of Heroes. I just want to play VEATS and stare at buttcapes and spider bras again.
Just the news of this game becoming playable is causing symptoms of a ten year depression to vanish. I need my dopamine.

Attached: 1513292812982.jpg (540x423, 45K)

I completely forgot about them.

That was just the knoweledge of Krypton. The powers are due to the radiation that the sun produces.

not really but ok

Hell yeah
Society vs JUSTICE

So if you start Praetorian does that show on your character's info anywhere? I haven't rp'ed in literally years, but I know way back when that would've bothered me.

I am really suprised at all the toku heroes. I thought I would be one of like, five.

I think Champions is a bit better when it comes to different layers in outfits though. Like I can choose to have full body tights and then chest and shoulder armor on top of that whereas you just pick a top in CoX and that's it.

Oh shit you're an admin based.

Can I make a summoner?

Attached: edc.jpg (500x330, 39K)

Literally please kill yourself for playing this dead ass garbage game.

Where's the ERP discord?

Fortitude was damned good (same defense as Forcefield, plus damane and to hit), but even on my highest recharge build I could only keep it on 4 people or so

How many DBD images do you have?

The language of poses and heroics burns through us all user
I hope everyone is already planning out a few extra forms/transformations/obligatory super mode

is it up?

Damn. That changes everything. I thought covering a baby in male seed in exchange for super powers was a fair trade. But if it was just so he could count to ten then that is pedophilia.

GRIT THOSE TEETH

Thanks to Marlel everyone is sick of American capeshit and jumped ship to Japan capekino

Attached: D4b_OzKWsAAXFp.jpg.jpg (485x905, 71K)

you get badges only Praetorians can get

Easily

Post proof that youre not a power hungry megalomaniac like leo and you wont use your position to filter who gets to play.

RISE UP

Attached: 1552551899147.gif (334x344, 3.03M)

There is literally a series of primary abilities entirely dedicated to summoning minions of various themes. Go for Thugs, Robots, or Demons.

All of them.

Attached: 1512920564895.png (867x655, 599K)

yes

Masterminds are the most fun summoners in an MMO

make a fire/rad controller or corrupter. You'll have pretty decent damage, some good buffs and debuffs. when you get into epics and inventions you can build up your defense, you do just fine team or solo

Masterminds are all about pets. Can have 6 (some sets have more). Controllers and Dominators get pets as well but not as many and MM pets have more abilities.

>tfw near impossible to get every badge in the game due to Praetorian ones and the one at Breakout for villains

IIRC architect missions that use Breakout never work for that badge

ALL of them?
Jesus Christ.

They took away my posting rights for 45 minutes.

I'll take away their lives.

Attached: Neck Bleard.png (485x713, 321K)

Masterminds are the literal envy of every other pet class in an MMO.

If it was, you would have a slew of screenshots. So No

whats a more useful contribution to a groups dps, debuffing enemy Def or debuffing their Resistances?

Attached: 1459176808327.jpg (362x346, 38K)

They also attract the most braindead players, like any class that has pets in any MMO.

who would win in the end tho

If I had to guess, you'd need to use Ouroboros, not Architect

>the third option finally showed up
>error on hitting Play
o-okay

Normal characters can get those too. You can go back or go to Praetoria for the first time.

Well, it's an old game and it shows. If that's no problem to you, I don't see why not.

Prove it

Attached: karate rocket.png (324x711, 295K)

Doesn't matter. Everything is viable in CoH.
EVERYTHING.

>tfw no popped collar option for trenchcoats
>tfw the hat still isn't available

Attached: DarkWatcher.jpg (311x613, 39K)

Resistance. Any decent team will have slotted for Accuracy in most of their attack powers so making enemies take more damage is preferable.

how useful are controllers? i never got into the higher level shit in the game

They'd team up to fix society's lack of injustice.

if he starts filtering people, there's plenty of people who are working on making the source work for anyone, so anyone will be able to create their own servers

yes but im autismtic

Attached: 1460060644064.png (374x347, 171K)

>IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX

Attached: rage.jpg (706x1748, 138K)

Maybe...I didn't think about maybe switching to villain and then doing Ouroboros. Not sure if Breakout is on the list though I'm a badge whore I need to collect them all again

Very useful.

I think the leveling badges have a different name for Praetorians, and you can only get the Resistance/PPD morality badges as a Praetorian

SCORE IS UP.

The system cannot find the file specified.

FUCK

Just here to remind you guys that we expressly gimped the character creator so no one will ever be able to make a waifu as great as Ghost Widow. She's such an amazing waifu, we made three versions of her even! She's stronger than any player can hope to be, uses a version of dark control players didn't get (with a mag 100 hold), and is forever feared but beloved and respected in the game's lore by heroes and villains alike and all your waifus will forever be shit in comparison.

Seriously, really felt like the devs sucked off GW's clit a little hard sometimes in the lore.

Attached: seasons_of_the_widow_by_syrusb-d5cww20.png (1432x800, 2.11M)

What it offers is good character customisation and presumably good combat

Having the same iossue

I forgot when brutes start hitting harder than scrappers.
Around 40% fury? I havent thought about builds for this game in YEARS. This is great

ok so i should run sonic secondary for my defender?

Attached: 1500605576737.png (266x214, 14K)

same here

>Lower than "D"
t.pedo

where is the damn gas mask hidden?

Attached: 1555697826586[1].png (430x898, 305K)

you mean TokuSATSU, thats the genre's name for all those live action superhero shows with special effects,

TokuSENTAI, is the Ginyu Force.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spam the new launch option

it's currently being tested to see if everything loads properly

INNOOOOOOOOOC

Is this mecha kalameet?

Attached: 8e61d979cd6cabccb693d33b9d77943e.jpg (894x894, 85K)

For those that are not in the discord:

Account creation for the test server is now available. The process to create an account is as follows. 1.) Sign into your score forum account at this link. score.savecoh.com/ 2.)Once you sign into your forum account proceed to the account creation portion of the website using the following link. score.savecoh.com/account/ Once you have created your account all you have to do then is wait. When the server comes up the Tequila client will update and you will be able to log in using the account you created in step 2. If the websites are down DO NOT PANIC, just wait a couple of mins and try again. Again, I cannot stress this enough, This is a TEST server, there are over 3000 of you, and a lot of you will not get in at first. There WILL be bugs, there WILL be crashes, and we will be using this data to create a more stable client for everyone to use. Thank you for attending my 2nd TED talk.

>not wanting to be a part of the ginyu force

ACCOUNT CREATION UP

Account creation for the test server is now available. The process to create an account is as follows. 1.) Sign into your score forum account at this link. score.savecoh.com/ 2.)Once you sign into your forum account proceed to the account creation portion of the website using the following link. score.savecoh.com/account/ Once you have created your account all you have to do then is wait. When the server comes up the Tequila client will update and you will be able to log in using the account you created in step 2. If the websites are down DO NOT PANIC, just wait a couple of mins and try again. Again, I cannot stress this enough, This is a TEST server, there are over 3000 of you, and a lot of you will not get in at first. There WILL be bugs, there WILL be crashes, and we will be using this data to create a more stable client for everyone to use. Thank you for attending my 2nd TED talk

>can't fucking log in
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When do we get to punch leo in his fucking face

When does the bitcoin miner and malware get attached to my processes?

Attached: fruit samurai.png (342x740, 303K)

Hey! i dont have anything against the guys, im just trying to explain terms.

Since there's no neutral alignment, I guess I could just be a Rogue and swap between hero and villain missions, huh?

Attached: bear.png (1011x572, 500K)

IT’S EAGLE MAN

ERROR: You are not logged in to the forums. This should never happen. Please report this error.

Alright. I just got off from work
What's going on? Do we have a server?

Attached: fone.jpg (433x420, 44K)

5 minutes

this this this

>Test server
Its good news that a test server's up but its still sort of a nothingburger. Call me when there's an actual server running

>Do we have a server?
kind of, the guys on the discord are setting up a test server.

Almost but it's one server and it's getting fucking DDOS

>score.savecoh.com/
god bless

all this shit is crashing though, this is great

Attached: moonman.jpg (809x867, 89K)

>Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again.
Does anyone else keep getting this?

there are literally 3k+ people trying to connect to a server thats suited for ~500

Yep, I do.

>it's getting fucking DDOS
is this true? what asshole is doing that.

NCSoft is DDoSing the server with Leandro's help

Crap.
Ah fine, I will test MM later then.

Attached: Celestia.jpg (666x836, 82K)

Yes

I figured it was this, but gotta make sure you know.

the 700 users on discord of course

Hm, I can't figure out how to get this to look any better.

Attached: Robotnik.jpg (1920x1051, 320K)

Majestic

How the fuck is news traveling so fast?

The people trying to register an account

Now sized more appropriately.

Attached: bear2.png (468x547, 289K)

>what asshole is doing that.
It was me, sorry.

Oh shit, that's an awesome Gaim, damn, son.

stop gaslighting
its all leandro

Fellas just arrived home from grueling work

Is there a server up?
Is it time?

How would i sign up if it did, i dont get that part

im in the vc, dingus

>How would i sign up if it did

BASED

there's like 3000 people on the Discord

Oh my FUCK. It's perfect. PINGAS

Nice.

So where is the Taquila client? The same as Paragon Chat?

>tfw was there for the wedding between Manticore and Sister Psyche
god that was fun...pretty sure it broke out in full pvp at the very end

That's actually a really good idea.
Is there any build with tools that can fuck up other players ? Or just create "wtf" moment ?

Only reason he gave it up is cripplechan edgelords were planning to snatch him and fry his balls with a car battery. Shit's outta whack in Argentina and you could have had some dirty cops do it for 0.5 buttcoin.

Attached: 1554932388687.png (1366x768, 1.14M)

>everyone going villains
Why?

die ponyfag

cohtitan.com/forum/index.php?topic=12479.0 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:606490b92fc35d249abff9f00360302d0552e735&dn=coh

I recommend using the magnet link since everyone and their mother is downloading Tequila at the moment. Torrent is way faster

>fans of MassivelyOP

Attached: 1528908034788.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Imagine the smell.

>3000 people on discord
>sites going slow already

Yep, I'm not getting on the server today. It's gonna be forever until shit dies down enough to be stable.

Villains are based heroes are cucks

to Rise Up of course

Better maps, better enemy types, better music, cooler storylines

we're already demons

help I can't decide between Ice/Storm or Water/Storm because I'm to excited

>CoX is back after much jewry
>Dungeon Runners still never ever
>Exteel still never ever

Hold me lads

Your game account has been updated.

Start Tequila. Select SCORE.

Because it's fun

pink and teal work pretty well. sadly a lot of the other costume pieces are NPC exclusive and were only available in the icondev-mode.

Attached: PrincessCelestia03.jpg (961x614, 121K)

Redside has a fucking wicked map.

>SCORE in tequila
>cannot find file

this is great

>server goes live and immediately shits itself

Yeap, just how I remembered it

Attached: 432424.jpg (633x640, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=clhtUcL3kw8&t=52s

Attached: 1530616475868.png (928x490, 402K)

>When the server comes up the Tequila client will update and you will be able to log in

You need to go back to Yea Forumsmblr

>not wanting to rob banks

Attached: 1554351565168.jpg (674x719, 99K)

I have been shunned by society...called an incel, called a fag, called every name in the book, now its my turn to call names...and my names are dead and buried. You and all the other high school jocks will pay for teasing me and telling me my naruto fanfics are dumb

personally I'm going Praetorian

What should I do?

Attached: Capture.png (242x126, 2K)

holy shit this is the first I'm hearing of this can I get a quick rundown my dick is rock hard

Attached: MAD MAN.gif (232x377, 209K)

How do you improve this shitty resolution
You can change it but there's no confirm box on the options menu so it seems like your only option is to cancel your changes and go back to being a 600x480 caveman

Wait

>want to jump in
>will be busy in the next couple days
Guess I'm fucked. I bet that Leandro faggot is going to somehow ruin everything again and I'll never play it.

There should be an Apply button on the bottom left.

CHeck your antivirus. I had the same problem yesterday until I saw that antivira quarantined one of the fiels for god knows what reason.

Exteel was GunZ for niggers who couldn't k-style.

It's not ready yet

The X button sneaks from the top of the menu to the bottom.

It's retarded

shit happened
private server acquired

>>will be busy in the next couple days
thats a good thing in this case, a proper server, thatll stay up with a few thousand people will take at least a couple of weeks

Theres a tiny x, click that.

Attached: x.png (324x216, 10K)

bunch of faggots ran a secret private server for six years while taking donations to create one

they got found out and now shits finally dropping

The code is in the wild, anyone can put up a server now

I'm gonna do nothing but that.
The entire cast.
Because GR15 won't protect you in this game, mwahahahahahahaha !

>leaker comes out Tuesday night(?) and makes it known that a guy named Leandros has been running a City of Heroes/Villains private server for the past 6 years
>anyone that talks about it on reddit is downvoted and shadowbanned
>only those selected by leo himself could join
>everyone who loved City of Heroes goes up in arms about it
>4+Yea Forums find his house and threaten his family and dogs unless he turns over the source code
>after a few days of threats he finally gives it to a guy in private
>who then proceeds to throw it on MEGA for everyone to download and keep safe
>then came the process of getting maps and npcs from him which we finally did yesterday
>today we're in the testing phase which only a week ago would not happen for at least a few more years

There has been a private server for CoH running for years in secret using the original assets which were taken shortly before it was originally shut down. Someone from that server recently turned whistle blower and the community collectively blew up on the guy in charge of the secret server.

Because when I saw there was Corruptor archetype I realised that I wanted to make a corrupt magical girl

>unironically defending k-style

lmao but a sad, wistful lmao

Godspeed, you fucking madman

well not ANYONE just yet but there are independent parties working to make that a reality

I've never played City of Heroes before. How do I download it? Is it a good game for beginners?

>Sybil robe
fucking never ever reeeee

What is going rogue like? how does it differ from being a hero/villain?

anyone have the i25 stuff? I want to DL for archival but lost think. Im pretty sure it was posted here earlier

>scumbag named leandro has the source code for CoH
>makes a private server he has total control over
>hides it for 6 years
>rules it as a dictator
>spreads misinformation and interferes with attempts to reverse engineer the base game
>uses his control over the CoH reddit and other forums to ban people who talk about the server and stop people from finding out
>one guy gets banned for speaking to people about it
>he leaks all the info he has
>everyone finds out
>leandro tries to cover it all up, say he was totally going to release everything before it got leaked, etc
>people are furious, cripplechan doxes him, find out he lives in argentina
>argentinian anons take pictures of his house and car, send them to him
>he gets scared shitless and releases the source code for the game
>he then gets press ganged into helping people set up a server
It's going up today for testing, and hopefully we'll have private servers for everyone within a week to a month

The thing with the Villain archetypes is they're literally just copy pasted Hero archetypes with a different name. The only unique Villain archtypes (until they unified all of them) were Mastermind, and the two Spider classes.
Corruptors are just Blasters.

Yeah, I wish they had a regular-ass t-shirt.

Attached: SONICMAN.png (1024x768, 525K)

Yes, the damage on it is trash but its -res makes you a force multiplier for your group.

you choose between serving the state or serving the rebels, and each side has "good" and "evil" factions. Also you can switch fairly frequently.

Restart Tequila. Mine just started downloading some files.

stop copying my costume

>but its -res makes you a force multiplier for your group.
good

Attached: 1467217639681.jpg (499x461, 119K)

>How do I download it?
Once the server is up look for the coh discord, there should be a guide to getting started put up on it around that time.
>Is it a good game for beginners?
yeah it's pretty easy to learn. it's very simple as far as MMOs go.

FUG >:---DDDDD

Attached: 1563562352344.png (1027x797, 1.11M)

Going Rogue introduced an alignment system that let you change from for example a hero into a villain.
That's it. When you jumped to the other side you'd become restricted to their maps. Or you could toe the line, being neither fully hero or fully villain, and have access to both sides maps.

you mean defenders

you cant stop me

And I get Error Parsing command line argument

not really. Every villain class except Stalker is much more aggressive than their Hero counterpart. Dominator gets a DPS secondary instead of a Support secondary like Controllers, for example.