3DS thread

I'm about to get my first 3DS. Do you guys know which is the best model right now? I'm only interested in pirating DS and 3DS games, so I would like to know which model would be the easiest for that.

Attached: 3ds.jpg (488x488, 36K)

2DS XL is without a doubt the best model, no gimmick 3D that nobody ever uses, biggest screen, still folds, and best buttons

>biggest screen
>a plus

Attached: vanya.jpg (114x123, 5K)

Are there any good games that made good use of the 3D feature? Also, what are the best sites to download 3Ds games?

Like said, the 2dsxl is a good model.
The xl models are great just because of the screen size. If you want to pirate ds and 3ds games, get a "new" model. You could also do gba, snes, nes and genesis if you feel like it.
You're also gonna want a 32 gig or bigger sd card.
Oh, and make sure you start looking for games now. They are getting increasingly annoying to find. 3dsiso is your best bet, but that site is a clusterfuck of info and missing or dead links.

I like the New 3DS XL the most, personally, but I don't do 3DS piracy, so I'm not sure how it is for hacking and shit compared to older 3DS models. I just find the plastic comfy, I like the weight and balance, and I appreciate that the New 3DS models have the shitty c-stick nub built in, because fuck this cancer.

Attached: 17zr45x334l71jpg.jpg (1600x900, 128K)

New 3DS/N3DSXL depending on what you prefer. Quicker load times on everything, SNES Virtual Console, built in Amiibo support, access to New 3DS exclusive titles like Minecraft and Xenoblade. Overall the best way to play the 3DS.

Yes, but you'd have to try it first to see if you're ok with it or if it would make you uncomfortable. Tends to be people with astigmatism dislike it.

Monster Hunter 3, 4 and Generations
Megaman Legacy Collection
Project X Zone 1 and 2
Tekken 3d
All Ace Attorney games
SMT IV and IV Apocalypse
SMT Strange Journey Redux
SMT Soul Hackers
Might Switch Force 1 and 2
Fire Emblem Awakening, Fates and Gaiden
Pokemon if you want
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Donkey Kong Returns
Resident Evil Revelations
New Super Mario Bros 2
Persona Q and Q2 (Will be out in June)
Dragonball Fusions
Bloodstaind Curse of the Moon
WarioWare Gold
Alliance Alive
Dead or Alive Dimensions
I have a hacked New 3ds xl with the latest CFW running Luma. I've had the 3ds since 2011 and have bought assloads of games for it. I recommend MGBA and an NES and SNES emulator for it so you don't need to keep converting your library. 3ds by far has the biggest library of all of my games.
I recommend Mario 64 DS btw.

get a new 3ds xl refurbished and hack it to play game backups and snes emulator

Attached: 1554436721745.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>smt
>ace attorney
>donkey kong
>resident evil

Good fucking taste. Gonna suggest you try the smt:devil survivor games though. Same with kirby triple deluxe and kirby planet robobot. Also if you haven't, you gotta try The World Ends With You

I also highly recommend The World Ends With You. Traded my old 3ds to a friend so I could borrow his copy of it for a week. He was considering buying the 3ds and I lent him mine, in exchange, he gave me The World Ends With You. Based guy too, he sold me a copy of Oracle of Ages for 15 bucks. I have Devil Survivor 1 and 2 but never sat down to play them. I'll be sure to make time though.

>3dsiso
Is there another place that doesnt make me sign up to download?

Hold on...the 3DS does not come with a charger? It's separate?

New 3ds XL.
Don't listen to the faggots who recommend the 2ds.

Fuck off with that shit, buy the real zoomer hand held and get Mario Kart DS

Attached: th(8).jpg (474x510, 19K)

do you guys recommend buying screen protectors?

Get the New 3DS XL

/thread

I have a new 3ds xl and a regular sized new 3ds, both hacked. I prefer playing on the smaller one since it's lighter weight and the image is sharper on the screens. Since both sizes have the same resolution and the xl version is just stretched.

Attached: 1550102997993.jpg (1073x513, 214K)

No real point if you can fold the damn thing.

I guess I will get the new 3ds at target since it seems cheaper than what amazon is offering. which surprises me.

Alright, Im heading down to Target. will post pics of it in about an hour.

Yes, you'll use the touchscreen. Never hurts to put an invisible bit of protection on some expensive hardware.

This, it's sturdier and 3d is nice to have.