Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oC-X9zOIgvw
youtube.com/watch?v=3O-7v75EdnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HELP ME

HELP ME

HEEELP MEEEEEE!

lol
>my son died and now this guy is reopening his park where my son died! Better have him killed!
why are people in the hitman universe so retarded

IYI's

please look at the whitebread mr clarence

Attached: GOTTA CHECK YOU.jpg (800x600, 86K)

Joseph, clearly. Maintain safety standards in hell fatass

JOHN BAIN?

thats some low tier bread i tell you what

Him and the niggers.

most your targets are unsympathetic and relatively deserving of it but I think Clarence exists to remind you that you are still a contract killer going after targets regardless of what they did or didn't do.

see

safety standards are kinda a grey area, he certainly deserved to get sued into poverty and he basically did didn't he?

>Who was in the wrong here?
The contract was just. Wrong is a matter of perspective.

Attached: Mr Grey.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Please look at the photograph Mr. Clarence

He got 36 people killed

This is why I liked the older Hitman games. More random, morally gray targets unlike nu-Hitman 2016 and 2018 where literally every single one of your targets are illuminati-tier 1% evil criminals or officials.

nu-Hitman games have the best gameplay and mechanics with some of the best level design in the series though

>too greedy to maintain your amusement park
>get a shit ton of people killed because of your negligence
>turn the condemned park into a crack den full of derelicts and druggies
>I dindu nuffin!
The only reason you feel bad for him is that he groveled like a bitch instead of trying to defend himself.

I want to do morally grey shit as Mr. Grey.

Attached: 20181113231353_1.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

>accident ruined his life
>he had no source of income
>had to resort to being a little bitch to gang bangers to even live
>hired killer goes after him
>begs for his life
>still managed to get killed
His only sin you saw him do in that level is treat Carol Anne like shit.

Silvio Caruso and the dyke pilot did nothing wrong

I actually felt like shit for killing Silvio after listening to his story as the shrink

>be abused by mother growing up because father left the family and she became protective of her children and hated men after that
>develop gynophobia and low self-esteem due to years of being treated like shit by mother
>use low-self esteem to boost creative and genius juices to create a virus super weapon that can target anyone in the world
>be socially anxious/awkward as a result and just want to feel loved/successful as a result of your work
>get killed for it
Sucks, Caruso could have redeemed himself if he focused his energy to bettering himself instead of harbor grudges and work on super weapons.

>feeling bad for a spic developing weapons of mass destruction

>safety standards are kinda a grey area
No they’re not.

>the dyke pilot
Who's that? I can't remember the full bios of all the targets

you don't get the electric chair for gross negligence dude, just eternal poverty.
and as the case may be, a hit on your ass if one of the victims families are inclined that way.

Hitman games have hardly ever had targets who didn't deserve to die. But Hitman™ isn't really even concerned about the bad things the people have done. You don't kill Novikov and Margolis because they're liars and killers. You kill them because the MI6 paid the ICA to fix their problem. You don't kill Strandberg and Zaydan because one's a thief and the other is a usurper, you kill them because a construction company wants to maintain their profits.

>You don't kill Strandberg and Zaydan because one's a thief and the other is a usurper, you kill them because a construction company wants to maintain their profits.
I loved that little detail, that a construction company spent millions hiring 47 to preserve their government contracts.

I kinda like it and dislike it at the same time. 47 doesn't care about the reasons for his contracts. It almost felt suspicious when Diana described why someone needs to die. Like the fake Dark Brotherhood contracts in Oblivion. At first you get direct execution orders from the Black Hand. Later you get arguments as to why someone deserves to die from an impostor.

Why was the amusement park full of gangster niggers? Joseph was there. Did he hire them for some reason? Was they unaware of each other?

AYO
HOL UP
MUFUCKA

He let them use his abandoned amusement park because he got a cut off the profits from their drug dealing. It was the only way for him to make money after he went into debt from shutting the court down and paying for costs/loans related to his personal financial problems and the amusement park accident.

Highly possible that if 47 hadn't killed him, he probably would have killed himself or been killed by the gang eventually.

He was broke because of all the lawsuits against him. He made a deal with the nigger gang that they'd be allowed to have their crack lab in the park in exchange of some cash.

>Who was in the wrong here?
Carol Anne.
Her and her boss paid the toll.

Attached: DwEnvxoWoAMry80.jpg (720x720, 60K)

Will 47 ever retire?

hard to say, he's like in his 50's or something and still has the physique of a 20 year old, something he can thank one of his clone daddies for, the fucker who can tank 20 bullets.

I bet some real fashion designers would scoff at the Sanguine lineup in Showstopper because the models and their getups don't look ridiculous at all.

Attached: Hitman2016Sanguine.jpg (599x1037, 267K)

Reminder the nu-Hitman games technically take place before Blood Money, Absolution, etc.

They're technically games where 47 was at the height of his career, taking on random ass assignments from the ICA before it got shut down by the rogue association in Blood Money/Absolution. If they continue to go that route, there can be endless Hitman games as they essentially would just retcon the story from those games over time.

ITT: Retards who don't understand that a contract is a contract

>Reminder the nu-Hitman games technically take place before Blood Money, Absolution, etc.
You're talking out of your ass. Please stop. Did you not play any mission other than the prologue training levels?

thats... only the case for the training missions dude, did you not see the montage that included missions from BOTH of those games?

I like the disc launch trailer for 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=oC-X9zOIgvw

>that part in Blood Money where he kills his own birdie
>I didn't even notice it the first time

what a fucking kino game

Attached: 9e0fb6af2d4fa4fb9f7345e1244798e1.gif (500x281, 230K)

Did you notice the tear he sheds for it?

>Names are for friends,and niggers aren't my friends
What did Square Enix mean by this?

>no one ever remembers the innocent priest and reporter you have to blow away in the final mission of Blood Money to finish the game

Attached: smiling 47.png (727x767, 445K)

>the one who runs to the gates if you let him get away and screams for help

sorry pal

Attached: 1.gif (500x500, 258K)

That's the only killing by 47 that ever made me uncomfortable

>the innocent priest and reporter you have to blow away
What do you mean blow away? I skewered the priest with garden shears and caved in the reporter's skull with a hammer.

nu-hitman isnt bad. They just got rid of the feeling that you are indeed a hitman and instead now you are a dude who is taking down the Illuminati.

If you didn't spend your teens doing your best Michael Myers/Dylan and Eric impressions in these games you didn't live life properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=3O-7v75EdnI

I have trouble with the dancing game

>pedo priests and (((journalists)))
>innocent

Mr. Swingking

>Crispy Freeman
>innocent
can’t fool me

The ingame character isn't voiced by Freeman... hmm... did he manage to escape afterall?

The worst part is that it really wasn't even a contract, the ICA just felt the virus would put them out of business, it was entirely for selfish reasons

the ICA played MGS

except with stealth