5. IV
6. X
7. VIII
8. XII
9. XV
10. XIII

Attached: rhUvzZE.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

>6. X
X was the only one I enjoyed from beginning to end. Also, premise of being flung 1000 years into the future was great (even if it ended up being false). Tidus was an excellent vehicle for a player to explore spira and its customs.

fpbp

>3. VI
time to stop pretending VI is good

1. V
2. VI
3. XI
4. X
5. VII
6. IX
7. IV
8. XIV
9. I
10. XIII

Attached: 98AE7F30-DC5E-4626-ADEA-FCF900AB16E8.jpg (933x699, 102K)

A top 10 for mainline FF is impractical because there's not enough entries, and as a result it implies that the ones placed at the bottom aren't complete shit (XV, XIII).

VI is overrated. but it doesn't make it bad.
It's a good game, just not the single bestest best game ever made like some fanboys make it out to be.

Best versions of each numbered FF game? I want to get into the series

Ya know, I am finally play FF7 for the first time.. and it has been hyped for me since 2000 and I don't get the hype. I just got to the part where Cloud has to pretend he is a girl and the only thing I have found fun is the based Uematsu OST and Tiffa tiddys. The game looks like doo doo, everything is pre-rendered except the characters and as a result it looks like they have bene photoshopped into the game. Sometimes I don't know where my character is but thank god they have that weird cursor option. When does it get good anons? Why does this game not get shitted on for being dated like OOT does?

FFT is #1

>Unironically putting 13 above 3
Disgusting.

1. XII / V /TA
2. VI
3. VII / IV
4. III
5. VIII
6. I
7. X / II / XIII
8. Ocean of shit
9. XV

Three is shit and only beat by II and XII

I'd switch 12 and 7 on the chart, but otherwise, it sounds good to me as long as 13 is last

>God Tier
VI
VII
IX
Tactics

>Good Tier
IV
V
VIII
X
XI
XIV

>Decent Tier
III
XII

>Mediocre Tier
I
XV

>Bad Tier
II
XIII

1. Tactics
That's it.
Used to be a huge fan of the series, but I've replayed most of them in the past few years, and they're *all* shallow experiences with shitty stories and insufferable characters. And if I see one more motherfucker say Crystal Chronicles was good, I'm gonna fucking lose it. No one liked that game when it came out, and now people are coming out in droves saying "omg I loved play coop with my siblings!" Fuck off.

>3 somehow worse than 1 and 13
3 might not be the best but it's not a huge fuck up like 13 and isn't ancient like 1. There's no reason it shouldn't at least be in the top 10.

2 is nowhere near as bad as 13. 2 is ok actually

Three is too tedious and too hard for its own good and it’s remake does nothing to fix its issues unlike 1 which has a great remake.

You can at least ironically enjoy II by breaking it and toading the Emperor. You can't make this shit up.
III is just dull and drawn in mediocrity. Worse version of both I and V. You can play either of them instead and save yourself time.

Only ranking the ones I've played all the way through.
1. X
2. VII
3. XII
4. XV
5. IX
6. XIII

I've also played VI and VIII, but never finished.

At least finish Midgar. If you don't like it then, you probably won't like it.

I only care about XII V and TA, you can destroy the rest

I will, I'm not trying to be a troll here. I really did wanna like this game going into it, when I saw friends play it as a kid I thought it looked cool. Maybe it just has not clicked yet.

any other answer is contrarian

Attached: s-l300 (1).jpg (300x235, 7K)

I find 7 to be kind of hit and miss, the further this game ages the harder it is to find it enjoyable if it's your first tume playing it

What's dragging it down?

13-3

I don't care enough about any of the other games to bother ranking them.

>have played through a shitton of JRPGs of every kind
>have played all FF games so far except for 8 and 15
>drop them all at the halfway point
The furthest I got was around 75% of XII but that's the best I did. Fuck, I cannot finish a single one and I don't know why. I just lose interest at some point.

Cause you are a contrarian.