Why do Switch owners love paying premium prices for old software?

Attached: 1555705005843.jpg (1536x790, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtsbOpRnZ3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be fair, RE4 is the best game ever made.
Still gay that you have to pay the Nintendo tax for it.

The novelty of portability literally mindbreaks them

Because they have no standards.

RE4 is an old game, but "new" for this console.
I know you guys are baiting, so why did I even respond?

Literlly Capcom taking advantage of Switch owners.

Why do you imply that every old game must drop in price just because it's old?

What does it matter? Those retards will buy these overpriced ports like the good loyal lapdogs and it will help fund more of the games that matter like re7 and REmake 2.

If you dont think having resident evil 4 in your pocket is the tightest shit get out

Portability is the appeal after all, you buy this hardware to play software on the go, and somehow buying software for the hardware you purchased is weird to these people

> buying software for the hardware you purchased is weird to these people
buying $3 software for $30 is weird

Isnt it $20 on every other console?

I just think it's weird you're buying old ass fucking games

Like I've seen you Switchers brag about Outlast - OUTLAST

I got it for cheap on Humble - it's called Steam

Yes, it is. But that game came out on other plarforms before and it's just coming out on Switch right now. I, for one, will not buy it until the price drops.

I am going to buy it because I always buy good RE games, and it gives me an excuse to play them again every time.
Anyways, does anyone know if this version will have motion controls like the Wii version? 60 fps?

>RE4 is an old game, but "new" for this console.
That's some serious mental gymnastics.

>30 pounds
holy fuck. some of these third party prices are truly ridiculous. ff12 is (australian) $79.95. mortal kombat is an insulting $99.95 for standard edition. and those atelier games are like $80 each. the new samurai warriors is $100. A HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR MUSOU.

Attached: 1453456997590.jpg (1238x965, 219K)

Dude they're switch owners.
They unironically think Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey deserve scores above 90/100

The same reason console cucks pay to play online, pay for mods, and pay to change their name. They put up with it so the platform holders can do as they please. If I was Nintendo I'd charge full RRP £45 after retards bought fucking cardboard at that price.

Attached: 1510680589123.jpg (1280x853, 126K)

obsessed

I bought Okami HD for 15€. No ragrets.

Best RE4 version is the Wii one prove me wrong.

>paying
i already solved that with the paperclip exploit

8/10 tard, made me reply. Here's (You)

>premium prices
youtube.com/watch?v=PtsbOpRnZ3w

VITA
WINS
AGAIN
BABY

I remember I was super disappoited when I bought and hacked my VITA an found out it doesn't have a port of RE4.

Because they won't until it goes on sale.
RE always go on sale on nintendo eshop for like 10 bucks, same will happen for RE4.

yh kinda insane its got revelations 2 but not resi 4, 4 would probably run alright

you are sooo full of shit OP. Typical for a foggot.

Attached: fdghfsdfh.png (1291x1417, 908K)

switch version

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 21K)

hahaha portability
>have to play with the AC adapter plugged all day, all they use the portable bullshit for is to play ina sofa or in bed
HAHAHA SO CONVENIENT

They weren't $20 at launch on those consoles

Speaking of sales, I think Dragon Marked for Death is now on sale. That game came out 2, maybe 3 months ago, why is already on sale? Not that I complain, I'm just curious.