Is it time to make another Yea Forums guild on a private server?

Is it time to make another Yea Forums guild on a private server?

Attached: SPEweQG.jpg (800x600, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oldschoolmaple.com/
youtu.be/IzzDrEuFpnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOWWO DARE Y POST NU MAPLE LOGIN
FUCKING SHITLORD

Attached: 1555403919057s.jpg (108x124, 2K)

Perion

Attached: home.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Attached: ellinia.jpg (800x600, 117K)

Some fag posted a server some weeks ago, I played it and then dropped it because it was fucking boring and I killed like a million fucking zombie mushrooms but the weighted earrings never dropped.

nice
ludbridium

Attached: XWWOeNr.jpg (800x600, 142K)

>make archer
>level 18 and still using melee weapons because bows fucking suck until you get mastery
>squishy so there's a constant need to dance around monsters
I forgot how fucking awful 1st job was. Bubblings can eat shit and die.

Yeah the guy who convinces everyone to make a Yea Forums guild and play on private server #14431412 is also the leader of every single guild. He's been doing it since like 2014, each time in a different private server and each time the guild dies quicker

I just wish MapleRoyals wasn't taken over by chinks

Attached: 1499436653936.jpg (652x869, 72K)

Henesys Hunting Ground... Home.

Attached: 1529913986706.jpg (1024x505, 260K)

I'm down. I kind of don't feel like grinding endlessly though, any servers with decent exp rates?

You can snipe monsters with the bow, is fine, the arrows are dirt cheap so you can just hold attack until everything dies.

What server? I think I remember that thread. Everyone was told to go to private server A during the first half of the thread, then suddenly everyone was told to go to private server B because private server A sucked dick apparently. I just want to play the game with a decent amount of anons

just use the bow
learn to use ur skill points better retard

Old school Mapple, it has around 250~ players.

Why grind zombie shrooms if wild boars drop it 10x faster?

Mayb

Worth noting that server is 1x and in like version 0.05, so unless you are a Neet, good luck getting anywhere.

u can play mapleroyals with me :3

Because wild boars are annoying as fuck, might as well try but I hate those little shits.

Alright, so we're playing some OldSchool Maplestory again?

oldschoolmaple.com/

Everyone download.

It does trash damage though, doing single and low double digits. And pots are too fucking expensive to be wasting MP on mobs.

Fuck that nibba im not trying to grind

Yeah, no. 1x is for fucking autists.

All that means is most of your time spent is level 10-70, which is peak nostalgia zone, and nostalgia is the only reason to play old Maplestory.

You are a complete idiot if you think getting to level 120 faster is a good thing.

Attached: kult (2).png (832x673, 596K)

Meanwhile you advocate leveling at the same rate at level 120+, except you're stuck on the same grinding map forever, fighting the same 3 bosses forever.

>x1 rates

Attached: 1528359219941.png (680x680, 378K)

what server are u on

Then pick other class fagget, pick thief like how all the casuals do.

No?
I only play for a week then drop it like everyone else LMAO

really?

See and idiot.

This. Anyone who sticks around after the nostalgia has worn off is either NEET or gay

yah im okay with 1x but that server is to dead to spend that kinda time on

You better hope that raiuuu autist isn't in this thread.

All right, have fun grinding alone autist.

He is literally in every maple thread that has ever existed. He is me in fact. Hi, I'm Raiuu AMA

Based and realitypilled

I'm not playing, I'm just correctly pointing out your stupidity for believing high rates = better.

See:

No, you're fucking retarded lmao

Why did MapleRoyals have to go to shit, Yea Forums? It's by far the most populated and stable private server but the admins are corrupt as fuck and there are THOUSANDS of godlike equips that Chinese hackers were able to scroll. The economy is completely fucked

Attached: 131412443134.jpg (500x278, 107K)

i guess :3
i still have it installed do u

Attached: yah.png (666x666, 28K)

>always play maple at the start of summer
>always burn out before the christmas event
youtu.be/IzzDrEuFpnE

Attached: 1479782791539.jpg (945x1500, 154K)

because it's run by a bunch of hacks that have no clue what they're doing.

I do not but I can install it. I think I have some decent mage items but I really dont feel like playing a mage. Is HP washing still a thing? If it is I'm not playing on Royals

>was playing mapleroyal
>join little after halloween event starts
>play through halloween event
>get bored little after it ends
>oh okay i will go back for xmas event
>never ending up going back :/
oh well haha

i think so but i never hp washed haha thats for dorks
u dont boss do u haha bosses are for no life fags haha

The problem with every single pre-Big Bang private server is that when you get to level 120, the game becomes exponentially more boring and the nostalgia completely wears off. No more PQs, no more new areas, grinding at the same map eternally, fighting the same 3 bosses eternally.

The solution to this is simple: have a preBB server, but import and modify content from future versions to make the endgame more interesting and worthwhile. Slimetales tried to do this, and was looking really good initially, then they went and fucked up with some of the dumbest moderation ever seen, which alienated the playerbase.

If any of you guys know your way around Java, Databases, and have a fuckton of time on your hands, now is the perfect time to take over the private server scene in Maplestory. Alas, we'll probably be stuck with Roylels forever the way things currently are.

The GM's have been corrupt for years. There were not one but TWO GM's who got caught making OP weapons for their friends.
I dont want to play with you anymore

No argument? No problem idiot.

:(( nu im sorri haha
it was only jokes haha :(

Did Royals ever add pink bean? I remember them talking about it way back in like 2015. I quit that shitshow after a guild found out how to dupe whitescrolls and basically flooded the FM with god rolled items

those base rates are the reason why gooks leave infants to starve to death

I'm down. Is there anyone from Yea Forums still playing or did the guild die

I still go the forums every few months just to read the ban appeals. The amount of people getting caught for hacking is fucking ridiculous, and those are just the ones who are appealing their bans. I don't think there are any legit items anymore.

No, and they never will. They've already said Pink Bean is not nostalgic and will never be added.

o0 how do u hack items haha
I wana have kewl items :(

Keep bumping the thread friendo i dont mind

okay but i seriously wana know haha :(

>they brought the dice back
Fuck me, can I roll two 4's? I cant remember

Attached: dice.png (1291x747, 752K)

why would u want 4's
i think it goes up to 12?

The stats are locked at 25 total, so having two 4's in useless stats--say STR and INT--means that your DEX and LUK will be at much higher levels and perfect for a sin.

Probably no point in worrying about since you can use an AP reset to get everything down to 4 but still

oh okay
what class are u making haha

wots ur ign
theef

but witch wannnnnnnnnnnnnn

>Get suckered into playing the game again out of my nostalgia and join a private server
>Want to build a cleric
>Ends up everyone demands you go lukless now
>Have no idea what I'm doing so I read a guide
>I have to grind for 40 levels with the shittiest wand in the game until I get an upgrade, then I have to grind for another 80 levels
>Then I have to HP wash because
>Just say fuck it and build luk like normal, but then every time I level up I realize I'm ruining my character
>Realize the server limits you to 2-3 AP resets per day and the end game is going to be me waiting for a 24 hour timer for several months
>Quit at level 25

Yep sounds like Royals. If you're funded its a good server, but starting fresh at this point is pointless because all end-game gear costs billions of mesos

Unless you are actually planning to do end game shit, that really isn't worth it, just enjoy and build your character however you like.

>hp wash mage
>u know there is other non luk staffs and wands right
maple ones are 35,43,64,77
amazing that's something else

Attached: bobs.png (1286x749, 774K)

what a slut

hot chatroom shit

I've been wanting to play on a private server again, but not one running a super old version like everyone seems to be all about. I'd prefer one with most classes available. Does anyone know of any? I've been looking at lists but newer version servers seem to be rare.

i wouldn't mind one with cyngus knights after that thats when game went bad :(
people play on old because big bang basically changed the whole game and killed it

>MapleRoyals wasn't taken over by chinks
Does it have a bunch of Chinese players on it now or is there just a high Asian number? I remember a shit-ton of nationalities when I last played.

I'm down for a post-BB server. Im trying old school maple and while the nostalgia is definitely here, everything is way too slow.

Chinese and Taiwanese are the main demographic now. I think Scandinavians come in close second, followed by Americans. There are seriously loads and loads of Chinese players now though.

oh i won't ever play a post BB server
u can easily fix that but just finding one with a higher rate
maplesaga has 8x exp i think but only like 200 players

I got a hat

Attached: 141.png (1285x746, 832K)

>Beta cursor
Well at least they got one thing right

>skull cap
oh NO OH NOOo