ITT: Enemies you loathe

ITT: Enemies you loathe

I hate this game, but I can't stop playing

Attached: stalker_88[1].jpg (640x480, 39K)

They’re probably the easiest mutant to kill.

The worst are invisible ohk anomalies that don’t make sound until you’re in it

always carry a shotgun

peanus weenus :)

The way they jump at you is just annoying as fuck, and they are everywhere and do a ton of damage. Everything in this game kills you too quick, but most things you can get cover against or easily line up a good shot, a lot of times these are just spraying in their direction and hope they die before they reach you.

Yeah those fire anomalies are bullshit, no way past them except trial and error, and even then I usually just feel like I got lucky when I don't die.

Ugh the way weapon loadouts work if you don't have it equipped already it's too late, and long range the shotgun is worthless so I never have it equipped.

A strange one but for some fucking reason I LOATHE Gungeon's Blue Shotgun Kin.

When you're using your shitty starter pistol to conserve ammo they take ages to fucking kill.

I'm just finishing up x16 lab, how much do I have left?

The hatred is so deep in my muscle memory that I can't actually recall in words the specific reason as to why I hate them

Attached: SentryDroneSprite.gif (164x44, 3K)

AR/Shotgun combo is heavy but it can handle everything in the game. No sense in saving 4 lb if you have to fight through every building with a makarov and save scumming

Shotgun to face. Pepper, not slugs.
Get yourself a nice mossberg, and those problems will disappear.
Once you find a Saiga 12k, you will cackle like Kruschev as you pound them into the floor with 8 gauges of russian lead.

Is there a shotgun or AR that can go in the pistol slot? Cause otherwise you gotta keep swapping via inventory which there is no time to do once and enemy sees you

tbf the hitbox on their claws is huge

Are you playing a mod? You can put whatever weapon you want in the secondary slot

Just keep circle-strafing; they can’t turn in mid-air.

Recent annoying enemies for me are the Headless in Sekiro.

Nah vanilla. Are you sure? I feel like I've tried that before, but it's possible I've just equipped everything by double clicking.

Protip : the mp5 is totally retarded against mutants in vanilla and patched SoC. You can line up a whole mag in their head in a sec and they'll die/bleed out.

>I've just equipped everything by double clicking.
That's why you mongloid, just drag a weapon from the inventory into the slot your pistol is in

Attached: 1452182357833.jpg (221x206, 50K)

I just tried and it don't work

Attached: 27540031_914401598717521_3400763330756107871_n.jpg (476x476, 28K)

Attached: Centipede_-_Dead.gif (129x129, 118K)

Attached: 1523156444476.png (482x556, 39K)

>Snorks
>Bloodsuckers
>Controllers
>Pseudogiants
>Spoopy ghosts that smack you with a fridge
why does Stalker have such great enemies

Attached: 1437062324581.webm (1032x432, 1.76M)

You're talking about shadow of chernobyl, yes? You sure you aren't thinking of a modded version or something? I tried putting an ar and a smg and neither worked. Only pistols.