Albion has gone f2p and has been able to maintain it's player base throughout the past couple weeks

Albion has gone f2p and has been able to maintain it's player base throughout the past couple weeks.

Attached: ueHYJh7.jpg (785x442, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pBcgJH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

okay, thanks for letting us know

been playing in the Yea Forums guild and it's actually pretty fun. There aren't really any anti-fun neckbeard nazis

Sell me this game OP.

Albion Online is an overhead isometric open world hardcore MMORPG, with a heavy influence on crafting and pvp. Killing players allows full loot of their body, and the game plays like Ultima Online, while combat itself is simple and consists of 6 abilities, similar to League of Legends combat. So if you're into that sort of thing the game would be for you. It's like an ultima-runescape type game with moba combat

>Ultima Online, while combat itself is simple and consists of 6 abilities, similar to League of Legends combat
I said sell it, not convince me not to play it. Jesus.

>moba combat

i never lost interest in a game this fast

>overhead isometric open world hardcore MMORPG
YIKES

It's really not as bad as you think

how do you sell a f2p
idiot

Nice picture for ants faggot

>Killing players allows full loot of their body

so basically it's going to be like this

>spend hours playing pve
>adventure and work a lot
>finally get me some high tier gear and items
>decide to try pvp
>sweaty TTV gank squad 1k me and take all my shit

nah thanks

It's like a developer finally figured out that community was important, but instead of encouraging cooperative interaction and friendly conversation they encouraged ganking cartels and massive toxicity.

You never pvp in your full gear. You use that for pve. You always pvp in cheap t4 gear. Because the stats changes between t8 and t4 are so low comparatively to other games it's not worth it financially to pvp with higher tier gear unless you're loaded. It's not difficult to level up either. The guild can get you to t4 items in like 30 minutes.
But at least you have people to channel you anger at and completely fuck them over 100% of the time

>but instead of encouraging cooperative interaction and friendly conversation they encouraged ganking cartels and massive toxicity.
I've never heard a more retarded outlook. Ganking cartels are cooperative interactions. Dynamic PvP is the very thing that breeds uprisings from players who were ganked which makes them band together to fight off their aggressors. Not to mention the actual gankers if they're working together are inherently cooperating. Do you just give up once you lose your shit once?

not him but I'm now getting a big vibe similar to that of EVE online and people justifying the "content" there, but the problem is without the world being a beast of it's own and recognising player activity, being in a spot, ganking people completely one-sided (otherwise you wouldn't gank if it wasn't a sure thing) and then eventually maybe being pushed back by an opposing force... doesn't change jack shit and either now they're farming that spot for ganks or you just reset back to square one and nothing of consequence has actually happened.

Losing shit once or a thousand times is irrelevant, it's not engaging gameplay, it's just an outlet for being a shitter on someone.

There are plenty of zones where there is no pvp at all. You can gather up to t5 which is mid game. You really don't even have to leave blue zones if you don't want to. Which there is no pvp in blue zones (except faction pvp). The game is focused around pvp, but if you don't want to participate you really don't have to.

>another backstab fest mmo likely dominated by a small group of Brazilians

hardcore MMO's have never attracted me

>It's really not as bad as you think
A perfect marketing slogan, if ever I heard one!

Good thing I'm not a shill nor an Albion marketing engineer. Welcome to an honest assment of the game. It's not bad in a gaming market saturated by utter shit and WoW clones

>and the game plays like Ultima Online
Hold on sport, you can't simply make claims of this gargantuan magnitude like it's nothing

either confirm it or take it back

Attached: 1506974994946s.jpg (109x125, 3K)

>Losing shit once or a thousand times is irrelevant, it's not engaging gameplay, it's just an outlet for being a shitter on someone.
You need to change how you're looking at things. If you feel so upset that you were murdered you need to channel that into a goal that you can work toward. You can change things, either by policing the land or by becoming the gankers yourself. If you genuinely give up after being knocked down you don't belong in any MMO let alone a PvP focused one. Don't like how things work? Become strong, rally people, change the system. It isn't fucking hard. It's just not easy. If all you're looking for is easy why the fuck do you even play games you little bitch?

My bad, here's the high res

Attached: ueHYJh7.jpg (7642x4297, 3.34M)

It's open world hardcore pvp with territory claims in the open world with a classless system. What more do you want?
also see

have fun getting zerged and losing all your gear
thats the real game for (you), drop it before its too late

lmao git gud

back to fortnite

>t. i literally never ever died once to other players
you are either lying or you didnt play long enough, fag. IM not even gonna touch how easy it is for players to end up in black zones and how niggers fucking push you onto being a black zone idiot. This game reeks

/w Theris in game for invite to the Yea Forums guild

Dont play this game, not worth the time

what are some good builds?

Bloodletter, claws, cursed staff, fire staff, dual bolt casters. Anything with levitate. There are a lot of good builds. Just depends on what you want to do

Build a better videogame

its like Ultima Online and EVE Online had a child

what about for tanking specifically? if that's a thing?

Tanking in pvp or pve? In pve I use soldier armor, and a lifecurse staff lmfao

do you guys have a steam group?

>Hurr durr durr we're all free
Dude sounds boring as fuck if you're just DMing but without fair rules like a fixed number of players and maybe a time limit or something. Idling clicking someone to death doesn't sound very engaging and that's the argument.
I can't really think of a way to make an MMO actually interesting without it actually being it's own thing and players just take turns trying to ride it like a mechanical bull though. And I doubt Albion does that.

but there is a subscription that lets you earn xp faster for skills or something? didnt ESO have problems from their players for that.

discord.gg/pBcgJH
We use discord

>We use disc-
dropped

You're functionally the MMO equivalent to the kid who gets bullied in school and commits suicide. If you can't deal with getting fucked up then you don't deserve to play games like this, plain and simple. Get your shit together dude.

get with the times old man, no one is forcing you to join gay furry rp server.

>discord

Attached: 128406700864122s.jpg (200x191, 11K)

>discord
I gave you the benefit of the doubt but damn

Attached: 54367792.jpg (720x720, 28K)

if edgy analogies is all you can come up with in defense of Albion then it just sounds like a containment pit for dull, unimaginative simpletons like yourself.
I'm not hearing anything about a proper sense of community or common goal here just a repeating pattern of playing when you can get a huge party together and alt-tabbing whenever you're not blobbing.

>I don't want to overcome issue with other players
>I just want to play by myself and wave to strangers but not actually interact with them
>a bloo bloo bloo
Keep walking you fucking baby.

The don't post links to such. ;^)

Albion seems fine, but OP is a massive fag.

It's a metaphor retard.

It's amazing how discussion of a video game can make these massive faggots cry. Go back to dwarf fortress

Attached: 1332643785307.gif (250x250, 1.24M)

So it's still extremely bad?

>go back to a better game
Ok I guess.