Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: Sa9nXtd.png (928x1031, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Gamefreak are filled with incompetent assholes as every level, in every position.
except music

Why would a fish turn into a mollusk?

What?

because half the retards at gamefreak have Alzheimers and forget the connections that they were supposed to make between Pokemon plus they cant be bothered to readjust stats and movepools even in the slightest to adjust for evolution.

kanto

*exists*

Attached: 476Probopass.png (820x802, 534K)

good job

he's a big one.

This

Oy vey.

His magnetism works especially well for coins.

>spoiler
Their pokegirl design department is yet to fuck up though.

Attached: 6eb8da829bee67f6f12.png (1269x1500, 1.31M)

It’s retarded but in this case specifically it’s a gun turning into a cannon

Why would a bull turn into a buffalo?

>uga uga look similar so they're related uga uga

>WOOOOOW WHY THE FUCK DOES AN AQUATIC CREATURE THAT SPITS TURN INTO AN AQUATIC CREATURE THAT SPITS

Hear, hear

You ok retard?

The only one of those that really cheeses me off is Luvdisc. Luvdisc blows ass the least they could have done is given it a decent evolution

>Gun fish evolves into tank octopus
What's the problem?

yep.
Just copy and paste the body, change the hairstyle and give them different clothes. New poke girl.

ITS A GUN TURNING INTO A CANNON
I WAS IN THE FIRST/SECOND GRADE AND EVEN I STILL FIGURED THIS OUT

No because I have to interact with fucking idiots every day

remoRAID is a gun
ocarTILLERY is a cannon

chinks have small eyes and they can't really see the problem, that's why

WHY WOULD A GNAT TURN INTO A BUTTERFLY?

How to make a b8 thread:

>make pic
>make part of it make sense (top half)
>make part of it wilfully ignorant/stupid (bottom half)
>rake-in the (OP)s

>except music

Have you ever given a listen to their gen 6 and 7 songs? Music quality had a significant drop. All they do know is techno-shite that "kids are into", according to Mr. I-Am-So-Hip-Masuda

Because brainlets see
>similar eyes
>similar colors

Same why people link Dratini with Gyarados even though the Carp Streamer Gyarados is based off is literally in Magicarp's name. Brainlets are uncultured swines.

cute knees

Dude, Butterfree was literally meant to be Venonat's evolution. It's fucking clear as day. Same eyes, same mouth, same antenna, same hands, even hair color. Look at Venomoth and you will find more similarities to it with Metapod than with Venonat.

Gen 1 was a fucking mess of glitches and shit being changed for no reason, like the marsh and soul badges being swapped over

Tauros evolves now?

No.

stay in your containment zone

Nah, and he doesn't either. None of those make any sense other than "wow they look so similar, they should totally be part of the same evolutionary line!"

That's an awful thinking. Alola forms were a blessing that came way too late into the game, considering how nature actually works

>Plumeria
>Olivia
>Lusamine
>Chicken-chan
>Grass bitch whose name I forget
>not all different and all top-tier waifus

The only redundant design in Gen 7 was Lille

Oh, I haven't played Pokemon since Crystal. I didn't really understand OP's image.
Also thought that was Venomoth.

>Nah, and he doesn't either

I mean SHOULDN`T

I SMELL PENNIES

stay mad, digicuck

Attached: 1526257702670.jpg (227x275, 20K)

I still can't accept the Luvdisc bullshit
Like, what the fuck were they thinking? They made a cool ass evolution for one of the shittiest designed pokemons in the entire franchise but then they denied that fucking evolution
what the fuck were they thinking

Gen 1 is a mess of glitches yes, but come now lad

Caterpillar -> Cocoon -> Butterfly.
The idea is that caterpillars look ugly and butterflys look pretty, that's why buttergly is a pretty purple colors. Bugs having compound eyes is hardly enough to link them, with that logic Yanmega might as well evolve from Venonat.

Proof alone lies in Venonat and Venomoth's typing, as both are closer to poison.

I always felt that ALL pokémon should have at least one evolution (except legendaries I guess), given how crucial evolution is to the entire concept of the franchise

Because evolution isn't real

Attached: 1551380032801.png (644x745, 247K)

The designs were swapped, and Venomoth is still a butterfly kind of thing. There's no doubt that Butterfree was designed to be Venonat's evolution but for some reason they assigned the design to be Metapod's evolution instead for whatever reason.

BUTTERGLY
BUTTERGLYYYYYYYYYY

That's not even its evolved form, its an entirely different Pokemon.

Baed and godpilled

then how do zebras exist
checkmate atheist

The only department that matters is the pokegirl design studio.

Other than that they can do whatever they want with their garbage.

>Because ones a disc fish and the other is a Sun Fish. I can't think of a good reason though because the both are "love" themed.
>Because the first gen was a mess and I guarantee the programmers accidentally swapped Butterfree and Venomoth's designs and just stuck with it because they couldn't resolve it by the time they had to re-release the game as red and blue.
>Because that's stupid, they're meant to be two different bovines.
>Because of some pistol-tank design philosophy.

>The designs were swapped
They weren't. The entire Butterfree line was added long after Venonat was added. Venonat was also likely added before evolution even existed.

There are worse, more forgettable designs.

Attached: Disney Bugs.jpg (363x200, 13K)

it's a shame a qt3.14 like roxanne has such a shitty looking pokemon as her ace

Venomoth's design has a crown structure resembling the projections on metapods head. I'm not that user but you have to consider the fact that Venonat and Butterfree have the same face and antenna and Venomoth's head crown complements metapod more.

>Venomoth's design has a crown structure resembling the projections on metapods head.
What?

Attached: file.png (3508x2480, 1.15M)

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

Eh, kinda? Luvdisc is just said to bring good fortune to couples that spot it. Alomomola's "love" is being a giant fish with "hand" fins that nurses everything injured back to health.

I actually liked nosepass but probopass was just terrible looking.

They have a unique move and are the only firefly pokemon. The mountain of endless generic fish are way worse. Or shit like the buffalo in OPs pic where it's something that's been done before and they don't even change the type.

Bouffalant and Alomomola are supposed to be parallels to the others. Similar to how there's African Elephants and Indian Elephants in real life, in the pokemon world there are similar species on different continents. I know they claimed that the Butterfree and Venomoth sprites were always supposed to be like that, but it really does seem like the sort of thing that was swapped in development and just never corrected.

Go look at the GS beta sprites. Remoraid and Octillary were more gun and cannon like back then.

Three prongs user. Given the kind of Caterpillar Caterpie is based on and the crysalis that metapod is meant to be I'm willing to be Venomoth was intended to be a monarch butterfly.

Did they make any pokemon fuckable?

There are no prongs there, at least none that look like Venomoth's crest.

his "nose" is actually two spikes. They aren't identical, but there are still 3 projections.

That's reaching pretty far there, champ.

It's less obvious than Butterfree and Venonat having the same face though.