Play Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer. Please

Play Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer. Please.

Attached: n7ME3MP.png (1280x2258, 3.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nre2lt7Y9qE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean it's still maintained?

Attached: 1555636799278.jpg (932x1024, 64K)

never got to try it because I first played ME3 in 2018

It honestly wasn't bad at all.

Fuck yeah it is. The servers are still up too. I was on it yesterday. I love that MP so much, but Andromeda's is a disappointment. The lack of cover shooting just makes it too fast paced and hectic.

Attached: ME3MPStats.jpg (1400x929, 229K)

It was really comfy, actually.

Boring as fuck. If I wanted Horde Mode I'd be playing Gears of War or Halo Firefight.

It's dead jim, just let it go.

>Less than 1% of succesfl MP matches are on Gold difficulty
Can't be

Ahem, FUCK COLLECTORS.

Always had so much fun with the best class, Human Engineer.

RDR'S Undead Nightmare MP was fun too.

No, please.

Attached: collector.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Geth were really fucking fun to play, if a little too strong, it was nice that at one point they even made playable Geth Juggs.
With that being said, /r/ing the .gif of the volus fat rolling down a ramp with the dying prompt.

It's weird, gold is all I ever play on. Platinum is just too much a slog.

Attached: me3lineup.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

The fucking Geth, man. If it wasn't hunter deathsquads, it was the bombers, or the rocket troopers and their missile doubletap. Or just the stunlocking in general.

Also, the Volus cockknocker build is too fun. Go around punching people in the dick.

Attached: volus-rolypoly.gif (400x282, 1.91M)

I'm guessing it's early stats.
Game was kind of brutal at the beginning.

Whats in it for me?

>playing the prototype for all lootbox scam MPs to come after it
>that was bolted onto a dying RPG franchise further dividing resources and ruining the final game

nah fuck that I don't care if the MP was fun everyone involved in making it or supporting it should be castrated with a weedwhacker

ME3 multiplayer was honestly fantastic but my PS3 broke lol

Why does EA hate money, I just want a remaster bros

It's unironically one of the most fun multiplayer games i have played. I have still yet to play the single player of 3 or finish 2 because i can't find classes that are as fun as the ones in the multiplayer.

you're a fucking retard parroting shit you know nothing about

>Not playing as collector
>Not flying around the map with their rad ass dashes
I do appreciate that with they experiments with the added classes, most of them actually felt differents from each others.

It's actually damn good, I really had fun with it.

The collector adept is shit. Its animtions are slow and its squishy as all fuck. The Human Engineer though gives you an extra team member with the combat drone and that little dude can wreck shop with his detonate or missile skills.

Attached: Baalbuddy_Phantom_Nemesis.jpg (1333x890, 570K)

The N7 Fury, Shadow, AIU, Quarian, and Phantom models are all pretty thicc. Also snusnu.

Attached: me3mpsnusnu.jpg (437x600, 109K)

>muh we wanted multiplayer in ME1's original DD

fuck off faggot Mass Effect declined with every installment because they kept adding more EA trash to a solid foundation from the final product of ME1

Oh wow a ME1 sperg, what a surprise. Shut the fuck up you ignorant fucking buffoon.

Why are you mad?

Thanks for reminding me this existed, I literally got the most fun character in the game.
It's fucjing fun to ram into everything and use the hammer with biotic charge

Attached: ME3_Krogan_Warlord_Sentinel.png (250x500, 175K)

_ __ ___ _________, _____!

Attached: 123456768678.png (512x1024, 245K)

Daily Reminder Adapts and Soliders have the best Characters

>Not N7 Sentinel Paladin
Fucking fight me, also its bullshit Shepard can't be that type of Sentinel.

>Not using based Turian Havoc
It’s like you don’t wanna cause Havoc

Ps3, and Xbox is still very active

>Not being asswrecker Batarian Soldier
Those fucking inferno grenades and ballistic blades, man.

I actually beat ME1+2 a while ago, I started playing 3 and it's multiplayer mode has been fun with a friend, surprised to see a thread here

What are the most fun classes/characters? I've maxed a human vanguard and adept so far

And to add to that, anything I should prioritize my credits on?

Someone doesn't need to be angry to call you on your stupidity

Were there ever any more broken classes? I stopped playing when they nerfed the Teleport/Ground Slam spam Vanguard and the Quarian Engineer hacking all the Geth enemies to fight each other.

The only Turian to use is Ghost and that's for Platinum because the Ghost is God damn broken, also the cloak glitch where breaking cloak makes the cool down standard time so you can run a sniper and AR while still buffing damage to unholy levels. Jesus I logged on a couple months ago and was shocked it still worked.

Attached: 1555646287774.jpg (317x277, 18K)

>wipes ur team

Attached: C67A7687-C066-46D3-BE1E-0B94EEC266C2.jpg (1049x893, 346K)

Normally I'd buy five, five and five. Five supply, five gun, and five character. Later I just started buying Spectre or whatever the highest tier box was and supply packs when I needed.

As I said Ghost, can't count the number of times I'd kite the wave on Platinum then revive the shitters trying to keep up.

Thanks, sounds like a good idea, just didn't want to waste creds on a noob trap

Attached: 1548703860280.gif (480x360, 314K)

Geth juggernaut is basically invincible, especially if the glitch were you got more skill points to max all its skills, krogan warlord is only weak to enemies with instakill grabs, all the n7 classes are op as shit compared to the rest, and the mass produced edi unit wrecks shit in cqc and has a self revive

Hopefully you have better luck than I did getting the Cerberus Harrier, only got it to five, but Jesus was that thing a monster. Whoever thought a fully auto Mattock was a good idea was a mad man. Be ready to hug that ammo box though.

I wish more games would just have completely broken shit in them, coop is always more fun than competitive for me

>most fun classes/characters
Human engineer, adept, and infiltrators are amazing. There's the combat drone plus the overload and incinerate combo for the first, the walking biotic explosion or the sustained black hole singularity for the second, and the debuffing shotgun/sniper sandwich for the third.

Others are the quarian engineer, the batarian soldier, and the salarian infiltrator. Oh FUCK, the Salarian infiltrator.

Put any infiltrator or the Batarian soldier with an at-12 against a praetorian, especially the Batarian, and watch it flip like a little bitch.

Also stock up on the jumbo packs that go for 33K.

But user, I'm still playing Inquisition multiplayer.

Rare and based taste

Played it literally once and the fuckass random I was stuck with would not fucking move until I left. What's good about it?

>tfw your entire fucking team unleashes concentrated fire/tech explosions/biotic explosions to wipe the fucking floor with the collectors
It doesn't happen often because most people are afraid of them, but when it does, it's absolutely beautiful.

Attached: 1554702296847.png (174x238, 46K)

>stupidity
>still not justifying his shillery for a "feature" that was the downfall of both the series and vidya at large

ME3 was the prototype for lootbox shit and should be immolated for that alone even without considering the single player attrocity

People don't blow their cooldowns as a fear response to terrifying monstrosities? I would think that'd be the normal reaction.

>mfw you could literally add the currency that costed real money with Cheat Engine

Attached: soon.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Kek. Oh, good times. After all this time I'm still more wary of the Banshee because that cunt can sometimes teleport right in front of you, and you can't do shit about it. The Praetorian will smack you around a bit first before sucking your brains out.

After a while I watched people learn that the praetorian's fuck-you bubble only comes up when you try to use powers on it. It sucks up bullets like dicks until the weight of all of those dicks makes it fall on its ass.

Attached: 3d751e2d.png (255x255, 73K)

This is just my personal opinion, but Inquisition singleplayer felt like an MMORPG that had bugged out so you couldn't play it with other people - the zone design, the interface, the various crafting and planning bits, everything - so the actual multiplayer element ended up feeling like a strangely competent execution.

i use to play it (mult-player) just to get my singleplayer resource or whatever that score was for the best ending

was fun after a few matches but it gets real old quick

Now I feel kind of cheated that I never got into it. Only played it the once, but the SP was a bit of a slog for me and that soured me on the whole deal anyhow.

It's my own fault, I thought that in order to get the best ending to the game you had to do all the side missions and everything/ Imagine my surprise and disappointment when I blazed through overleveled and underwhelmed and the ending was just... there.

>tfw your entire team are a bunch of kill stealing vanguards that instantly get deleted by minibosses
>rage quit because you didn’t revive them the 5th time the died

Attached: 74D5365F-733A-4A50-ABB5-32DFA3975F0E.jpg (679x1024, 99K)

War Readiness, I think. My father isn't a huge fan of multiplayer games in general, but he did a few runs to keep his assets topped off.

Buck up, user. Buck up and fuck them.

>Tfw you and your entire team are gungho novaguards going against Cerberus and you all get fucked by the very last enemy of the third round
>Tfw it's an Atlas
Sometimes you just gotta laugh.

Attached: 1386179925948.jpg (512x512, 43K)

>collector adept is shit
it's not ridiculously good like juggy or geth infiltrator, but calling the amount of setup and burst damage its biotics provide, as well as the durability factor of sswarms shit is just a flat out lie.

Attached: 1554076701482.gif (312x390, 1.87M)

Geth Tropper Soldier master race

Attached: 1306380307369.jpg (515x579, 49K)

I’d probably play multiplayer more if I had maxed out guns

Good old warlord.

Attached: hammercombo.gif (388x218, 1.93M)

I mean when they all leave and I have to solo a gold match it’s not that fun, although it’s still doable as my invincible geth juggernaut

I call it shit because I was never good with it.

Always had fun trying to out-adept the fancier classes with the base human adept, though. Always succeeded too. The human adept is beastly.
youtube.com/watch?v=nre2lt7Y9qE

Get fucked you flamethrower spamming shit. JK you can always count on an extraction with a geth on the team.Those guys are great.

>years later
>still only have valkyrie I, Harrier II, and just got Hurricane X
Fuck.

Attached: 151928376934.png (1024x576, 428K)

N7 Valiant with the geth infiltrator was incredibly fun. That sniper rifle was the perfect balance of fire rate and power, and the geth's wallhack ability combined with armor piercing ammo almost felt like cheating. Reload-cancelling on the 360 made it unstoppable. I remember getting the PC version some years later and trying to reload-cancel but it either couldn't be done or it wasn't as easy as on the gamepad. Lost interest in the PC multiplayer after discovering that.

Attached: geth_trooper_render_by_inyriforge-d5oz1te.png (500x800, 770K)

Oh fuck, playing as the juggy is shit. For me at least. Soloing as an engineer, adept, or anything that can dodge is the tits, but I don't know how you'd even begin to solo an entire match with him.

>upgrade health/shields to max
>level up the grenade launcher skill to give you 4, combined with the upgrade that gives you like 10% damage reduction for each rocket shot you have
>upgrade melee for health drain
I forget the rest but with that so long as you disintegrate trash mobs with the health steal heavy melee you are basically invincible

how is andromeda? I really want more Mass Effect.
the story and characters look shit, but I'm wondering if you can have fun by being a dick in the game. do they even let you do that anymore? it looks like the dialogue is even more restrictive than ME3.

Attached: volus.png (801x682, 287K)

It is, pretty much ME:A is a fanfic of Mass Effect put into game form.

Well, it wasn't exactly designed to entice people in the same way ME multiplayer was. You didn't get anything in the main campaign from playing it, but you still had the grind and the micropayments. They added a new map where you could fight a high dragon as free DLC, but the dragon fight itself required you to use a special consumable item at a certain part of the map.

>if you can have fun by being a dick in the game
It's not possible to hurt anyone's precious fee fees in that game.

Most of your crew mates are shit, the krogan is decent and the femturian is cute, your character is pretty lame and most npcs suck, the alien races of andromeda, all two, both have lame aesthetics. As for gameplay movement is nice but the skills feel weaker and less unique due to the mix and match system. Weapons feel worse too early on, and they removed most of the fun abilities and weapons added in mass effect 3. Multiplayer is fun but 3 is still better imo

Being a dick is a lot harder in Andromeda. Rather than Paragon, Neutral, and Renegade responses, choices are divided into Emotional, Logical, Professional, and Casual - times when any of those translate into "kiss my ass, moonman" are few and far between.

I hate how you never really get to tear into miss “my face is tired”. She is obnoxious as fuck and based on side missions completely incompetent

>matched against cerberus or geth with a wall hack power and drill rounds

Attached: anderson-briefing.gif (300x169, 994K)

Cerberus was the easiest group, but reapers and collectors were by far the most difficult

>platinum spectre carnifex
I love the space deagle so much

>carnifex
But... how? It's a great gun no doubt, but the fire rate and clip size, and it being so unforgiving if you're just a hair off makes it frustrating. I go with the shotgun pistol, Talon.

Sorry I’m talking about the paladin, and with level 5 mag upgrades it holds 5 shots, more than enough to kill anything that moves, also
>missing

Makes sense, given what qualifies as "elite" in Cerberus.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Reapers get fucked by biotics and fire, and collectors get fucked by more dakka. It's the geth that you have to worry about. Even tech powers barely slow them down.

Really? Only those fucking geth bomber fucks annoyed me, otherwise shield drain wrecks them

>shield drain
When it works. A third of the time they and the rocketeers just say fuck it and spam you with their bullshit. Mass overload works best and even that sometimes gets canceled for no reason.

I had more problems with hordes of banshees and scions who somehow became even more obnoxious than they were in me2

Scions and banshees need slow, heavy hitting weapons. The Talon, the AT-12 (my baby), the black widow, or something obscenely fast like the hurricane. Anything else and you're gonna have (had) a bad time.

Also, tf is up with this thread. I watched it jump from page 3 straight to 6, and then from 6 to 8. Is it on auto?

Attached: youre gonna have a bad time.jpg (644x252, 113K)

Need more room for smash/mortal kombat seething/sekiro/irrelevant politics

Honestly, Geth were easiest to me before they added those fucking bombers. No instagibs and the only issues were double tapping missiles, endless prime stunlocks and silent flamethrowers.
Cerberus on the other hand had sniping phantoms with fucked instagib and the addition of dragoons was just annoying. Atlas was easy to take down due to the hitbox at least but the missiles were fucking impossible to dodge (like pretty much everything else). Also quickscoping nemeses and turrets ready to fuck you up.
Reapers were the easiest by the end since the only trick they had was banshees rubberbanding you into their hug.
Fuck Collectors though, from clusterbomb sniping scions, to praetorian lasers which penetrate cover, to seeker swarms and possessiom. That faction was everything wrong with the game.
By the end of the game update cycle it was Reaper>Geth>Cerberus(barely harder than Geth anyway)>>>>Collectors for what I'd be relieved to see.

The MP had a fucktonne of issues and it didn't help that the balancing was horrid with the mouthbreather forums crying for nerf of the week whenever someone beat their score on silver in a fucking PvE game. I at least had endless fun with Salarian Infiltrator and a Widow, Ghost, Fury, Shadow, Demolisher, Phoenix Vanguard and Sexbot. I never did understand how people built the Huntress to melt with an Indra though.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

I like how fucking vorcha and their retarded bloodpack weapons could rip and tear through hordes of enemies fueled only by rage and I assume several kilos of space coke

>Huntress
I thought it was the collector sniper rifle. Supposedly you slap incendiary rounds on that bad boy and slap dark channel on the enemy and it makes the fire effect multiply. And it works. Managed to carry a platinum match with it with just two people for about six rounds before anyone else joined.

>bloodpack weapons
That punisher smg is amazing when you put it with the armor piercing, heatsink, and damage increase. Impossible to aim with though.

Attached: monkeys paw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

The single shot pistol is good for doing big dick damage to armor

>tfw you're a shit shot even with a shotgun at pointplank range
Fuck that damn thing. I caster class for a reason.

Attached: 1550210034036.jpg (717x402, 32K)

I don't remember seeing the collector sniper rifle that much on her, I usually saw the Indra or the Incisor on occasion.
I remember how much you could dab on other players with biotic or electric slash through walls prior to the cooldown nerf, or Krysae being insane, or Destroyer with the Typhoon (eventually it became the particle rifle then everyone used it on the Juggernaut). Snap Freeze and Overload teams using Paladin and an Engineer were fucking amazing fun too. I wish I was lucky enough to have received a Harrier to play with Ghost on platinum, but that wasn't to be so I only ever went on plat with Salarian Infil using a Widow. The one weapon I think I'll miss using is the Reegar though, boy was it fun to melt shit with.

>aimlets
How do you play without access to like 90% of the good weapons

I get a shotgun with a fast reload speed and I pray. Or I huddle behind cover and lead shots like I'm a Shepherd.

>Multiplayer outsourced to a bunch of random fucks is better than the main game built by a big dick name RPG devs

Attached: sadboner.png (201x160, 34K)